[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

taffers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1474137573666.jpg (17KB, 375x281px) Image search: [Google]
1474137573666.jpg
17KB, 375x281px
>he doesn't recognize Down in the Bonehoard as one of the best levels ever made
Explain yourself.
>>
>>376148203
I agree, don't really know why there has been a surge of people saying otherwise, I thought everyone liked it.
>>
>>376148203

But anon, I do recognize it as one of the best levels ever made.
>>
Why do people even like it?
>>
>>376148309

What? Who says otherwise? I thought Bonehoard was one of those universally liked levels like the Sword or Life of the Party.
>>
>>376148413
I've been seeing people say it sucks in recent thief threads that I've seen.
>>
>>376148203
The sword is the best one, don't fool yourself
>>
>>376148501

It's probably just one buttmad fag samefagging. Especially if it's only recent. I go into every Thief thread I see and it's always very positive about the Bonehoard.
>>
>>376148413
For ages people have always said Thief 2 is the best Thief game, with one of the reasons being that the original had too many undead themed levels. It's only recently that I've seen more people saying anything other than that, if anything.
>>
>>376148203
Because the undead and burp lizards are annoying. Best atmosphere maybe
>>
File: dogo.jpg (101KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
dogo.jpg
101KB, 800x800px
>>376148203
>always thought it was called the boneyard
>bonehoard does sound as good to me
>>
>>376149248
I'm pretty sure it was boneyard
>>
>>376148203
i stopped playing T1 at the Thieves' guild and T2 at the Museum
>>
>>376148203
It made me think that thief games were shit, which was later proven to be false.

Cool idea in retrospect, but fuck everything about walking in circles in the burrick tunnels.
>>
>>376148203
This and Lost City are my favourite.
And I wish TheDarkMod had more crypt levels.
>>
>>376149838
TheDarkMod is a piece of shit that completely fails in sound design. Thief 2X did a really good job with the sound so there is literally no excuse for them to fuck up something so badly.
>>
>>376149763

>he doesn't enjoy getting lost in games
>he doesn't enjoy caves and tunnels

Man I'm glad I wasn't born with bad taste, I feel sorry for you anon.
>>
>>376148859

They don't attack you when you get close enough to the horn sound.
>>
>>376149980
Still better than T4ffer: The Taffening

But yes, the game feels a bit soulless compared to the old Thie games.
>>
>>376150196
>he enjoys claiming things are true without any proof
>he is really insecure about his opinions so he lashes out at people who think otherwise

I might have been born with shit taste but at least I wasnt born retarded.
>>
>>376150616

At least you admit you were born with shit taste.
>>
I prefer robbing people levels to the grave robbing ones, also sepulchre of the sinistral is better than bonehoard
>>
>>376148203
I miss when games let you get lost.
Fuck minimaps and objective markers.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.