[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was his fucking problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: PWMillerPP.png (404KB, 826x804px) Image search: [Google]
PWMillerPP.png
404KB, 826x804px
What was his fucking problem?
>>
Typical angry half-Asian with Oedipal fantasies, same as Elliot Rodger
>>
>>376143698
Kaz had a hard life.
>>
BB was his fucking problem.
>>
>>376143698
Medic was a fucking tool and anyone in Kaz's place would've lost it just like him.
>>
>>376143698
He wasn't a fan of Africans
>>
File: 1493970312750.png (438KB, 786x666px) Image search: [Google]
1493970312750.png
438KB, 786x666px
>retard wrangler for Big Boss and his pseudo-clone
>gets killed by a retard clone of the retard to fuck with the only non-retard in that entire gene-pool
>>
>>376143698
He got played
>>
File: 5wvCcgC[1].gif (55KB, 678x422px) Image search: [Google]
5wvCcgC[1].gif
55KB, 678x422px
>>376143698
His burgers were too good to be real
>>
>>376143698
he sold out his best friend to his enemy to further his own ambitions, only to realize he couldn't do it on he own and the person he sold out didn't want anything to do with him anymore as well as the people he sold him out to coming back to crush Kaz
>>
File: IMG_0177.jpg (670KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0177.jpg
670KB, 3264x2448px
>>376143698
That Paz bitch betrayed MB before they even got to perform Love Deterrence at the talent show.
>>
>>376143698
What was this guys fuckin problem with silence? I mean I hate the charcter too, but he would NOT shut the fuck up about her

>capturing and employing enemy soldiers for fucking days
>person appears, slaughtering your enemies left and right
>Saves snake's life
>NO SNAKE SHE ENEMY, CAN'T BE TRUSTED
>15 ex-enemy soldiers around him as he screaming this at you
>>
What was his name again?
>>
>>376149168
Kazuhira "Nigger Gravedigger" Miller.
>>
>>376148863
it was more she was directly collaborating with the enemy while the captured soldiers were just there for a paycheck
>>
>>376143698
Racism is an outdated ideology and has no place in a world that's becoming more progressive and one that's striving to help care for everyone who can't for themselves. We need to help war torn countries with their refugees, the sick, and the elderly - we can't let something as barbaric and juvenile that hating someone based on skin color exist anymore. It's like religion, and people WILL continue to progress free from tyranny and the hate perpetuated by losers, like what you find here.
>>
>>376149323
I don't remember her wotking for the enemy? I only played about halfway through.

But even IF thats the case shouldn't he be more worried about emmerech that was working directly for them designing weapons? He's pretty laid back toward emmerech in comparison
>>
>>376150037
this is a metal gear thread, lets keep it metal gear related, also kaz wasn't really as racist as you make him out to be, just bent on revenge against everyone even when it was him that caused the problems
also Huey was in fact a badguy and Kaz was justified in calling him out on his bullshit
>>
>>376151071
She was an agent for Cypher at the beginning of the game who tried to assassinate Big Boss and Medic.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.