[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: genre.png (29KB, 771x340px)
genre.png
29KB, 771x340px
Well, /v/?
>>
>>376143286
left is the genre
right is the setting
>>
>>376143538
No, setting would be something like Skyrim, Thedas, Normandy, 1944, etc.
>>
>>376143635
No, those aren't settings, those are places or years
>>
>>376143286
recommend me a good comedy game
>>
>>376143715
The setting is both the time and geographic location within a narrative or within a work of fiction. A literary element, the setting helps initiate the main backdrop and mood for a story. Setting has been referred to as story world [1] or milieu to include a context (especially society) beyond the immediate surroundings of the story. Elements of setting may include culture, historical period, geography, and hour. Along with the plot, character, theme, and style, setting is considered one of the fundamental components of fiction.

>The setting is both the time and geographic location within a narrative or within a work of fiction
>The setting is both the time and geographical location within a narrative
>The setting is both the time and geographical location
>both the time and geographical location
>time and geographical location

Yes, those are places and years. "Historical fiction" isn't a place and year. "Normandy 1944" is.
>>
>>376143953
Sam & Max?
>>
>>376143286
Gameplay genre vs Tone/Story genre

They're both genres but for different parts of the game.
>>
File: Untitled.png (24KB, 770x344px)
Untitled.png
24KB, 770x344px
did I win?
>>
>>376144605
No, each one corresponds to the one next to it

>SciFi RPG
Obvious

>Fantasy FPS
Setting aside the temptation to use spells as fantasy guns, more fantasy should use guns.

>Historical MMO
Aren't like 10 of these in development atm?

>Contemporary military RTS
Obvious.

>Comedy fighting
What's more funny than beating people senseless? Think, like, Mortal Kombat, except good.

>Crime Drama Racing
Are you saying you wouldn't play the shit out of a game where you're the getaway driver for a series of heists and violent crimes?
>>
>>376143286
The one on the right is the genre, the one on the left is the type of game.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.