[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this guy in the wrong industry? I think perhaps he should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: Kojima-hideo-metal-gear.jpg (152KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
Kojima-hideo-metal-gear.jpg
152KB, 700x500px
Is this guy in the wrong industry?

I think perhaps he should be making movies instead of games.
>>
>>376138998
Maybe he'd be happier with movies, but his games are crammed with tiny touches of TECHNOLOGY and Easter Eggs. For as much as MGS does to be a movie, it does more than most Vlvidya to be a game.
>>
File: kojimagroup2.jpg (201KB, 737x1020px) Image search: [Google]
kojimagroup2.jpg
201KB, 737x1020px
he knows what he's doing
>>
>>376138998
the real question is how many times did this demi-god bang Joos?
>>
I think he should make a movie sometime.
>>
>>376139739
I think it's still happening lolol.
>>
>>376139403
needs a brazzers logo
>>
Wasn't he originally going to be a movie director or some shit?
>>
no way .... there's loads of things and idea he did and can continue to do that are not possible in movies
>>
>>376138998
No he's not, he would make terrible movies, and up until now, aside from MGSV being set in an open world, shows that he does know what he's doing in videogames.
It's just this kind of people can't be tied to doing sequels over and over again.

>>376140546
Saying that he was originally going to is like saying that I was originally going to be an astronaut because I wanted to when I was a kid.
>>
>>376138998
> personal wealth $30 million
> wrong industry

Nope. Sounds like he picked wisely to me
>>
File: kojima_w1.jpg (2MB, 3000x3600px) Image search: [Google]
kojima_w1.jpg
2MB, 3000x3600px
there are many reasons why he would want to stay in gaming
>>
>>376139739
Imagine if your girlfriend was Quiet.

> where you going honey?
> oh well you know my famous multimillionaire boss? Well he wants me to work late, hes flying me to Dubai for the night
> w-well that sounds l-lovely, I trust you and lo-
>*DOOR SLAMS*

literally living every day in hell
>>
>>376141679
Its true. There are no females in any other line of work.
>>
when the ruse becomes real youll realize that only videogames do something so ridiculous and experimental
>>
File: bodyshot_1.jpg (104KB, 693x1000px) Image search: [Google]
bodyshot_1.jpg
104KB, 693x1000px
movies dont allow you to scan and manipulate a body.
>>
>>376141679
man, he's so alpha
>>
Kojima made MGS2, he knows what he's doing.
>>
>>376139739

So like, there's 0 chance they're not fucking, right? Their relationship is so weird.

>>376138998
Kojima hangs out with hollywood people to get closer to hollywood, he's TRYING to be in movies
>>
>>376138998
So he could fade in a
"DIRECTED BY HIDEO KOJIMA"
"LIGHT BY HIDEO KOJIMA"
"CAMERA BY HIDEO KOJIMA"
every scene?

cancerous shit
>>
>>376139403
no he doesn't he hasn't made a great game since MGS3
>>
File: Death_Stranding.jpg (1MB, 2600x2600px) Image search: [Google]
Death_Stranding.jpg
1MB, 2600x2600px
>>376143558
death stranding is gonna be his next good one
He was forced against his will to make MGS4/5
>>
Kojima is doing what other devs wish they could be doing.
>>
>>376138998
His stories are too tame for anime and too ridiculous for movies. Video games are a fine medium
>>
quick someone post the ruse
>>
>>376138998
>movies instead of games.
Sooo, MGS games?
>>
>>376138998
Honestly, yeah. He'd give the Hollywood jew directors a run for their money by shitting out original works left & right and all the old money can do is rehash shit. Could you imagine seeing a commercial for an upcoming movie and actually wanting to see it? I haven't felt that way in at least 10 years.
>>
>>376138998
His favorite song is "Dead Inside" by Muse
So probably.
>>
Who the fuck is going to hire him to make a movie, He just goes where he knows people will give him the money to do what he wants.
>>
>>376143852

>It's another Joost game

Please end this.
>>
>>376144895

This.

Hollywood would absolutely not fund Kojima. He's basically Nomura, but actually delivers a product occasionally.
>>
He absolutely should not. Why would you want him to make shitty movies instead of great games?
>>
>>376138998
No. Movies had to have good comprehensive. Which Kojima can't provide. He maybe can be good clip maker or domething.
>>
>>376138998
>I think perhaps he should be making movies instead of games.
Yes, that's also what he wishes he could be doing.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.