[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can sit down and have a drink with any game developer of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 2190416-peter_molyneux.jpg (74KB, 463x372px) Image search: [Google]
2190416-peter_molyneux.jpg
74KB, 463x372px
You can sit down and have a drink with any game developer of your choosing. You have several hours to shoot the shit and ask them anything you like.
Who do you choose?

Pic related for me. Say what you will about empty promises but the man is a genius. Hearing his thoughts on game design would be fascinating.
>>
Who's paying for the drinks?
>>
>>376134615

Props to him for having one of the only games where your stat allotment and morality affect your appearance.
>>
>>376134841
Is that a joke?
>>
>>376134707
The dev
>>
Jonathan Blow

Yeah he has some pretty terrible politics but I'd ask a lot about his game design philosophies - he knows how to design a damn good puzzle and his taste in puzzle games is -exquisite- to say the least.

I'd just hope to absorb some of his logical thinking after talking for hours on end.
>>
Chris Avellone. I'd just like to pick his brain a bit about a few specific games, notably Planescape: Torment and KOTOR 2.
>>
>>376134615
Bethesda, I'd love to speak with Howard regarding their continued use of the engine, lacking of documentations made when they made fo4, which impacted modding a bit, and of course, the changes made to the dialouge and checks.
>>
>>376137334
I'm part of a Fallout fan group on facebook with my 22k members and it's just a FO4 circlejerk. Normies LOVE the game and call him Godd Howard. I'm not even making this up.
>>
Carmack
>>
Warren Spector
>>
>talking about game design
why the fuck would I want to do that?
>>
File: 220px-John_Carmack_E3_2006.jpg (10KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
220px-John_Carmack_E3_2006.jpg
10KB, 220x220px
He's like the chillest guy in the vidya scene.
>>
>>376137857
this or Carmack
>>
Carmack, Manfred Trenz orthe guys from Croteam
>>
Chris Taylor from GPG
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.