[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beat-em-ups

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: gfs_62773_2_8.jpg (103KB, 1000x583px) Image search: [Google]
gfs_62773_2_8.jpg
103KB, 1000x583px
>shitty walking speeds
>even in games where you can move faster you have to keep pace with the slowly scrolling camera
>camera stops until you defeat enemies that are retarded as fuck and it only gets hard when the game bullshits you by mobbing to death
>game repeats with the same flat level, same retard enemies with different colors and longer bullshit health bars until you fight a boss with a dumb gimmick
>gameplay is just as repetitive and mindless thst amounts to mashing two buttons that sometimes form "combos"

Why do autists still pretend to like this genre?
>>
>>376134464
So I take it you don't like Platinum, huh?
>>
>>376134464
Git gud fgt
>>
>>376134464
They are basically 2D dark souls. Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>376134464
Give it up dave walsh. You are gay.
>>
>>376134464
when you get good the genre becomes a lot of fun.
imagine a 2d fighter with a lot of opponents, but you can move in a circle.
that type of movement changes the game
>>
File: Final Bite.png (1MB, 6144x3584px) Image search: [Google]
Final Bite.png
1MB, 6144x3584px
>>
>>376134464
t.shitter
Don't get mad because they are your quarters at the arcade
>>
OP is not only a scrub but has no friends as well.
>>
OP plays on easy and he still lose.
>>
>>376136259
I can never get past Abigail, how do you guys do it?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.