[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

league of legends(riot games) just banned me permanently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 9

yeah, I got permanently banned without warning, I used all caps and called people faggots but I never stopped playing the game, I just did other things like going mid and split pushing solo, I think I only died once when splitting and I did it constantly, I just told my team they don't respect me, the lee sin was being a cunt not respecting the best in the world, I feel like if I wasn't permanently banned, I easily would have achieved masters or whatever highest rank there is. I liked the game most of all the competitive games out there, I think the real faggots are the people who actually report others and i'm a hypocrite for saying it but the system is fucking dumb and costs people hundreds of dollars, I got permanently banned without warning, I had not received a negative mark against me for a while that I know of, for real. I could have been a dope stream to watch, and I streamed and got 0 viewers all the fucking time, and I've been streaming for months, I deleted my youtube and twitch channel immediately after the ban. screw everyone, you guys are all conformist fucking faggots, and I mean that for real, life is terrible and you have to just make it worse, I had so many dope skins that I collected through 50% sales, I'm so fucking glad that I stopped putting money in though, and Riot, you lost a really fucking great player
>>
if any of you played with me, XxxYoloSavage420 and reported me, I hope you fucking die.
>>
nobody cares
>>
File: 5763428843_ce57f1f3a9.jpg (32KB, 250x272px) Image search: [Google]
5763428843_ce57f1f3a9.jpg
32KB, 250x272px
>>376132548
>I used all caps and called people faggots
>>
Nice blog kid no one cares go infest another game if your choosing

Also I hope you didnt spend any money on league lmao
>>
>>376133032
if you want to reply without bumping the thread, you're supposed to type sage in the options field underaged faggot, I'll do it myself, I don't give a shit, you're all gay little kids, everythings always good for me no matter what it is, it's a lessoned learned and a new look on life for me. good luck with your gay fucking lives. you're all lame faggots.
>>
>>376133226
I haven't in a long time but at a point in the past I did put some money into the account, at least a couple hundred, probably more than that.
>>
>>376133226
>>376133463
I did it cause they had the 50% off sales popping off all the time and it made all the skins a lot more reasonable in price, otherwise they are all way too fucking expensive to invest into in the first place, it's my second time being permanently banned by them and I will never play again
>>
when teenager thinks he can talk in 4chan way in normal place
>>
>>376133661
I'm 27, NEET, I've been on this website since like a few months after it was created, I've been playing games as long as I know, I just want a better life like any one else, also you bumped my thread, type sage in options you casual faggot
>>
>>376133832
Still being an ass.
I dont think that new look on life is taking hold
>>
>>376133661
and I just felt like making a thread cause I've never made one before, ever, not my own thread. no one knows me, no one will probably ever get the chance to, so fuck all of you anyways, you conform to riots gay system and start banning away any player you want, yeah i'm a hypocrite cause I've reported people too but I hope you receive life time bans from a fucking video game, it's absolutely stupid
>>
>>376132548
League of Legends is a children's game.
You might as well be complaining about getting banned from club penguin for saying a naughty word.
>>
File: 3NsXvPb.jpg (38KB, 480x286px) Image search: [Google]
3NsXvPb.jpg
38KB, 480x286px
>>376133336
>all this projection
that's a lot of "gay" and "faggot" you're using there, anon
>>
How can I unsub from this shitty blog?
>>
Nice pasta.
>>
>>376134014
new look on life doesn't change a person, it changes the way they see things, instead of people, now I just see faggots, everywhere. but I guess I shouldn't expect some /v/ lurking fucking troll to understand cause you're not intelligent enough to know the difference between things, thats why your life probably fucking blows or you're probably going to be seriously hurt or killed some day in a violent manner, who knows, you're probably a wagecuck so there's always a chance, goodluck with that faggot
>>
>>376132548
Good, you don't have to suffer anymore
>>
>>376134243
lmao, thank you for making me laugh, good use of that picture with your post, thank you for that
>>
Nobody gives a shit. Stop polluting this board.
>>
yeah, I got permanently VAC banned without warning, I used all caps and called people faggots but I never stopped playing the game, I just did other things like going A site and pushing solo with deagle, I think I only died once when pushing and I did it constantly, I just told my team they don't respect me, the awper was being a cunt not respecting the best in the world, I feel like if I wasn't permanently banned, I easily would have achieved esea rank s or whatever highest rank there is. I liked the game most of all the competitive games out there, I think the real faggots are the people who actually report others and i'm a hypocrite for saying it but the system is fucking dumb and costs people hundreds of dollars, I got permanently VAC banned without warning, I had not received a negative suspension against me for a while that I know of, for real. I could have been a dope stream to watch, and I streamed and got 0 viewers all the fucking time, and I've been streaming for months, I deleted my youtube and twitch channel immediately after the ban. screw everyone, you guys are all conformist fucking faggots, and I mean that for real, life is terrible and you have to just make it worse, I had so many dope skins that I collected through cases, I'm so fucking glad that I stopped putting money in though, and Valve, you lost a really fucking great player
>>
>agree to terms of service that say you can be banned for calling people faggots
>call people faggots
>boo hoo I can't believe I got banned I'm such a great player life is suffering :'(
Really wish Tribunal wasn't down, looking for you on that probably would've been a hoot.
At the very least, ELOphant show a less than exemplary match history.
http://www.elophant.com/league-of-legends/summoner/na/43670096/recent-games
Truly, LoL has lost a prodigy.
>>
>>376134431
oh good job, you can read and somebody learned something today, that's good to know. you're a step on your way to success young man.
>>
>>376132548
>I used all caps and called people faggots
Only shit like this gets banned, unoriginal, unwitty insults. You deserved it for being such a faggot.
>>
Is Livejournal still a thing? Do we still tell emo kids to go to Livejournal? Or Xanga?
Whatever, gb2Livejournal
>>
>>376132548
just play dota
>>
>>376133643
>I did it cause they had the 50% off sales popping off all the time and it made all the skins a lot more reasonable in price
Oldest trick in the book. Works EVERY SINGLE TIME, fucking suckers.
>>
>>376134606
that game is so gay dude
>>
>>376132548
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yYS0ZZdsnA
>>
The only thing worse than getting banned in a shit game is whining about it on an anonymous imageboard.
Delete your shitty thread.
>>
>>376132648
Serves you right for calling me a faggot enjoy your ban nerd
>>
>>376134304
I am glad you are miserable.you deserve everything bad that befalls you.
You deserve despair homelessness, then death.

Enjoy your downward spiral
>>
File: ZEAgZj7.jpg (55KB, 462x582px) Image search: [Google]
ZEAgZj7.jpg
55KB, 462x582px
>>376132548
Nice blog post my dude, but I think you meant to post this to another site. Don't worry, just go to reddit.com. I'm sure they will accept you there.
>>
>>376132548
You deserved it. I guarantee it wasn't a one-off thing from just one game, and that you've been a flaming faggot for a while now.
>>
>>376134646
Try getting to around 4k+ mmr so you get a feel for the game, its really fun. In the beginning its kinda shit because you dont understand whats going on and get shit on constantly. When you get to understand the game its really fun. You can really shit on the other players unlike in league. There also a large variety of cancer heroes.

Thers even voip ingame so you can yell and shout at your team instead of writing.
>>
people don't go to jail for calling people words, it's fucking ridiculous, I don't understand why do this to peoples accounts, it's the only game I've ever been permanently banned in and they've done it twice.
>>
>>376134918
no, go away gabe.
>>
Game will be better without you. Bye :)
>>
>>376135070
good luck with that, I just never get respect, hope god writes you off this earth, you glorious faggot, in before you or some other faggot say same to me
>>
File: 1489853474663.jpg (38KB, 547x692px) Image search: [Google]
1489853474663.jpg
38KB, 547x692px
>>376133643
>I did it cause they had the 50% off sales popping off all the time and it made all the skins a lot more reasonable in price
hahahahaha

>this rock is 10$
>"wtf 10 bucks for a fucking gay rock faggot"
>the rock is now 50% off
>"woah wait a fucking minute faggot gay"

This has to be bait. It just HAS to be
>>
>>376135070
if you honestly think north american esports will ever win majors consecutively without me, you're mistaken, I am one of the most valuable people that you could learn games from, no one gives me the respect i'm due
>>
>>376135235
>this service is $10
>That's a bit too much
>this service is now $5
>Sounds good

Am I just falling for your bait? If you're playing a game for a long period of time, then spending less than 30 minutes of entry-level working wages in order to customize your experience isn't unreasonable to any degree.
>>
>>376132548
>Act like a retarded ape
>Get upset when others think he's a retard and ban him

Are you some 15yo kid that had no education?
>>
File: 1471451324969.png (224KB, 355x300px) Image search: [Google]
1471451324969.png
224KB, 355x300px
>>376135538
>service
I wouldn't consider a cosmetic skin a service, anon.
>>
>>376135538
I don't work, stop bumping my thread if you don't have anything good to say, I've been a NEET since I dropped out of hs, you wouldn't understand, what do you know or care about my life, fuck you.
>>
>>376135745
I guess the better term would be license, yeah.
>>
>>376134483
rlol
>>
>>376132548

>I'm a great player and an even greater guy
>All I did was break the rules and shit talk people constantly
>How fucking dare you ban me for this

Pretty much sums it up. You're a retard OP.
>>
>>376132548
underage b&
>>
>>376136209
the terms are garbage, why the fuck does a game have to be like that, so what if i'm fucking retarded, maybe I got anger issues and I hate fucking losing, I just want to win and do well, and I was finally fucking understanding the game
>>
>username is XxxYoloSavage420
>major ego, delusions of grandeur
>"easily would have achieved masters" even though stuck in Silver since time immemorial
>actually uses "conformist" as an insult
>muh respect
>people don't get arrested for saying faggot so I shouldn't be banned
Guaranteed you're still in high school. Come back to 4chan when you're 18.
Or don't. Preferably don't.
>>
File: 1488312268264.jpg (23KB, 393x325px) Image search: [Google]
1488312268264.jpg
23KB, 393x325px
MOOOOOODDDS
DELETE THIS RETARDED TRHEAD PLSSSSS
>>
>>376136340
high school drop out, I just don't like school, haven't had good experiences in school, haven't done well in schools except like P.E. cause i'm the fuckin man, also I already said i'm 27, NEET, I hope they delete my thread, all of your replies are garbage, just like your fucking lives, I hate all of you.
>>
File: 1493906665992.jpg (155KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493906665992.jpg
155KB, 1280x720px
>>376132548
>have 20+ bans for straight up calling people niggers and feeding on purpose
>even more from leaving games
>a couple of bullshit ones for not playing the meta
>never perma because I've spent something like 5 shekels in the game

Not sure how it is now though, haven't played it in a couple of years and have no wish to return to that shit.
>>
>>376136759
riot games is not worth your talent anon, fuck them.
>>
>>376136882
honestly from my whole living experience, not just riot games but the human species as a whole isn't worth, it doesn't care, goodbye
>>
I didn't think this was real till I saw the Elophant link. Honestly I still doubt it's truly real, but if it is, go fuck yourself. Your ban was well deserved, you were bad at the game, you would ALWAYS have been bad at the game with that ego, and I wouldn't be surprised if you're bad at every competitive game out there. It's obvious from your grammar and posts about highs school that you're well below average intelligence, which means you're the kind of person developers have to dumb a game down for. You, and people like you, are the reason why so many games are so piss easy and boring now a days. I sincerely hope you avoid any and all games in the future, and if you don't, I hope you're so bad at every single one of th that you can never find enjoyment from playing them again. May god not have even the slightest shred of mercy on your rancid, jism and dorito encrusted soul.
>>
>>376132548
yeah you dont just "get" permanently banned. you go through multiple warnings after being reported from many games. lol you are a toxic cunt and got your just desserts. maybe try being less of a faggot and you wont get banned. Ive been playing league since its come out and only ever been reported once, and i deserved that report because i was a fucking raging tool. but to be fucking perma banned means you were offensive much more than once.
>>
>>376137109
says like what, you, some random anon who BUMPS my thread, you're stupid dude
>>
>>376137219
I HAVEN'T BEEN WARNED IN A LONG TIME, SERIOUSLY LONG TIME, ONLY UNTIL RECENTLY HAVE I EVEN BEEN PLAYING THE GAME, I HAVEN'T TOUCHED IT IN MULTIPLE MONTHS AND THE LAST TIME I GOT WARNED WAS PROBABLY WELL OVER A YEAR AGO FUCKING KYS YOU WAGEFUCK, YOU'RE ALL FUCKING WAGEFAGGOTS I HOPE YOU ALL FUCKING DIE
>>
>>376136549
I dont think u belong here being so emotional
If u will someday cease to have any emotions u can come back
>>
>>376137526
YEAH YOU'RE FUCKING RIGHT HUMANS DON'T HAVE EMOTION, SORRY, FUCK YOU, I'VE ONLY BEEN LURKING THIS PLACE SINCE ITS CREATION, I CAN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT WITH MY LIFE, FUCK YOU
>>
>>376132548
Good, maybe you'll move on to play something of value. Probably not though, looks like you still have a dozen years or so to go before your balls decide to drop.
>>
>>376137797
now i legit think its bait thread
>>
>>376132548
I almost want to say this is satire but I've seen so many real faggots like this whining on the forums that I can't bring myself to believe it's not real
>>
https://webm.red/5I5E
>>
>>376134483
ROLLIN'
>>
File: 1484606479032.png (182KB, 451x443px) Image search: [Google]
1484606479032.png
182KB, 451x443px
>>376134483
>>
Average bait OP, good concept but you're overselling everything. I'd still like to award you a 6/10 and encourage you to work at your craft.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.