[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In the end, what's your opinion of the Wii U library?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: WIN_20170506_11_47_47_Pro.jpg (456KB, 2105x995px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170506_11_47_47_Pro.jpg
456KB, 2105x995px
In the end, what's your opinion of the Wii U library?
>>
It's okay. A few great games, but definitly could've been better no f-zero, metroid ect. No gamepad for botw was bullshit
>>
Pretty decent overall, although some games were worse than others that came before them in their series, like Xenoblade X and 3D World
>>
>>376131230
How many of those did you buy used?
>>
>>376132092
Like 1/4th I think
Some I got in those buy 2 get 1 free deals too
>>
as someone who has played pretty much every wii u exclusive and owns all 3 systems
the halo/gears/forza machine > ps4 with its current library > wii u > ps4 with its library 1 year ago
>>
>>376132479
The fuck ? How ?

Only shit taste can explain this.
>>
If I'm going to play Woolly World for the first time should I play the 3DS or Wii U version?
>>
It includes The Wonderful 101, my favorite game of all time, so it's pretty fucking good.
>>
>>376133868
Is W101 the hardest Platinum game to 100%?
>>
Best library this gen.
Which makes it the best console this gen
>>
>>376131230
>Pokkén Tournament
Oh, that happened.
>>
Okay. Great if you waited and bought a wii u used.
>>
>>376132631
i've gotten more enjoyment out of halo/gears/forza than any other console exclusive because all of those games have actually decent multiplayer modes, unlike most everything else that comes out today.
the ps4 had a godawful library for the first couple of years, with only bloodborne and remasters of games which, while good, were overpriced and didn't really provide a lot of longevity until UC4 came out last year, and now we have GR2, nioh, yakuza, and more coming out later
the wii u has the weakest library because there are only a few gems like bayo 2, sm4sh, and BOTW, but most of it is shit like $60 remasters of one game, splatoon, and new mario U, which is the same as new mario wii, which is the same as new mario ds. even the wii u's good games aren't really something i want to keep playing and replaying, i can enjoy bloodborne or halo 5 for hundreds of hours but i don't really want to play BOTW again after finishing it, maybe in a few years
>>
>>376136369
I agree with your point about BOTW. Its not really a game that lends itself well to multiple playthroughs. No one wants to start over at one stamina wheel and spend dozens of hours doing the shrines again.
>>
>>376134069
I think it is. It has a shitton of hidden stuff that not using a guide would be insane.
>>
I have more Wiiu exclusive games I like than PS4 exclusive games.
It's kind of weird that the WiiU currently has the best recent selection of character action games too, really a weird genre to be dominant on a Nintendo system.
>>
>>376138127
Are there others besides Bayonetta 2 and The Wonderful 101?
>>
>>376138251
No, but considering other than Transformers and maybe the tales series they are the only recent games I can think of that aren't outright brawler/musou games (Senran Kagura, Gundam Breaker, etc) it's the most dominant console in that genre.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.