[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HI IT'S ME SHELDON

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (40KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
40KB, 1280x720px
HI IT'S ME SHELDON
>>
Sequel when?
>>
>>376129630
Shawn Lee, the guy who composed the soundtrack said he was working on the Bully 2 soundtrack like, 7 years ago.
>>
>>376129185
Bully was such a weird game for me. I expected some super edgy shit like Postal, but instead it was like this bizarre idea of what middle school kids imagine high school to be like. Like the way high school is depicted in 80s teen movies.

I still enjoyed the game, though. The execution just felt a bit weird and goofy.
>>
Why would Mr. Hattrick call me a twerp?
>>
>>376130263
Shawn Lee died two years ago
>>
COOLIO
>>
>>376131839
Made me check/10.
>>
They say kids imitate characters from video games
>>
I SMELL FREE FOOD
>>
>>376131312
They did that on purpose so that people of any age who played it could feel familiar with it. It's weird and goofy to have 50's greasers next to preps on mopeds, but also fun- and unfortunately somewhat dated compared to modern day due to the complete lack of computers and cell phones.
>>
POORLY CODED
>>
>>376133183
There's a laptop in the nerd hangout.
>>
>>376133496
Is there? Shit, it's been so long since I played.
>>
IT ITCHES LIKE CRAZY DOWN THERE
>>
>>376131312
That was literally the point.

It's supposed to give off a sense of timelessness. All these idiots saying "hurr make it modern and have Jimmy go to college and have him beat up skinheads and SJWs xD" miss the point of the game entirely.
>>
>>376133183

>They did that on purpose

>>376134840

>That was literally the point.

Yeah, I figured that it was intentional. But considering all the controversy surrounding the game during its release, I was expecting some over-the-top edgy shit like Grand Theft Auto or Postal set in a high school. Like if Jimmy had decided to just randomly go Columbine on his school, shooting up teachers and classmates alike with submachine guns, bashing skulls in with titanium bats, and urinating on corpses.

But they really toned down the edginess, which was a comforting surprise. Jimmy ended up actually being a somewhat decent human being. Sort of.
>>
>tfw no Bully 2
>>
File: 1487834477427.jpg (6KB, 223x251px) Image search: [Google]
1487834477427.jpg
6KB, 223x251px
>>376135461
>But considering all the controversy surrounding the game during its release
>Ever considering the opinion of retarded parents
>>
>>376135714

At the time it seemed as if Rockstar was just trying to cash in on all the controversy.
>>
>>376137164
The only titles that needed that were the first GTAs, all later titles were sold by sheer brand recognition.
>>
SJW garbage with tumblr art style. Fuck off.
>>
>>376138057
(You)
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.