[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's gonna be shit, isn't it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 17

File: header.jpg (41KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
41KB, 460x215px
It's gonna be shit, isn't it?
>>
>>376128404

I am cautiously sceptical

On the bright side it won't have any server-killing shitty tank maps like RO had
>>
>Vietnam game
>It Ain't Me starts playing and never stops during the game
>>
>>376128640

Cliched vietnam music is a meme, it's literally the worst thing about the genre, if I buy RS2 that's shit is getting turned off right away
>>
>>376128872
It's time we stop, hey, what's that sound
Everybody look what's going down
>>
>>376128404

When is the beta for people that preordered?
>>
>play vietnam game
>jeffersons aeroplanes starts playing
>>
>>376128404
>tripwire
lol yes.
>>
Beta has been really good. but as >>376128621 said.
At least I'll get my fix of vietnam vidya. Still, there isn't as good game as vietcong.
>>
>>376129251
How does it compare with RO2?
>>
>>376129251
>vietcong

Still have my retail copy of that from back in the day, used to play it 1 on 1 with my dad via LAN before we had a decent net connection

SP was pretty intense on hardest difficulty too
>>
File: ro.jpg (191KB, 1036x464px) Image search: [Google]
ro.jpg
191KB, 1036x464px
>>376128404
no
>>
>>376129251
also the gunplay looks worse than RO2
>>
>>376129464
My nigger. Custom coop missions via LAN are the shit.
>>376129839
Yeah they revamped the gunplay. Feels bit less "clunky" than in the previous games. Could be worse though. Also needs more big ass maps in my opinion.
>>
>>376129336
I'd say it's pretty standard new RO experience.
Same mechanics and shit. If you've played rising storm it's very much the same.
The best thing about it is the asymmetry. Both sides, yanks and the charlie have completely different commander abilities and faction mechanics. Yanks also get helicopters and because charlie doesn't, so it encourages the players play bit differently.
>>
File: viper kill yourself my man.jpg (67KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
viper kill yourself my man.jpg
67KB, 600x600px
>>376128621
>it won't have any server-killing shitty tank maps like RO had
kill yourself infantry only shitter
>>
>>376130797
I'd like the tank maps if they weren't glitched all the time
>>
>>376131090
the maps are fine it's campaign mode that breaks them.
>>
>>376130797

Yeah because Arad 2 etc were so much fun and didn't empty the server whenever they came on
>>
File: panzer boom.webm (2MB, 564x514px) Image search: [Google]
panzer boom.webm
2MB, 564x514px
>>376131292
They were fun if you knew how to play tanks, engineer, or at. Of course that leaves out the shitters who picked up RO2 on sale because they were bored with call of duty.
>>
>>376128404
>consider reinstalling Rising Storm to practice gitting gud
>barely 1k active

welp
>>
>>376131612
RS2 doesn't play anything like RS.
>>
>>376131612
Finding a server is still easy, though. Especially in the evening.
>>
File: RITZCARLTONHANOI.jpg (659KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
RITZCARLTONHANOI.jpg
659KB, 1920x1080px
>>376131612
thats true since day 1
>>
File: junglekid.jpg (619KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
junglekid.jpg
619KB, 1920x1080px
>>376131771
merrils marauder
weekend warriors
its all i need
>>
>>376131587

Nothing against most RO combined arms maps but Arad2 is/was just bad and most people couldn't wait to get it over with
>>
>>376132016
What was wrong with Arad 2, list actual reasons.
>>
I really do enjoy red orchestra 2 but its a fucking buggy unoptimized mess with retarded gore and destruction mechanics straight out of the ps2 gen.

How do you fuck up the unreal engine so bad?
If there is one hint of bugginess or ps2 destruction physics, then FUCK THIS GAME IM NOT PLAYING.
>>
>>376132105

It was a boring combined arms map, not fun for infantry at all, and player count takes a dive whenever it comes on rotation
>>
Any night maps? Like dark and rainy and thundering? Those were my favorite parts of RO.
>>
>>376128404
10€ on g2a worth it ?
optimized ?
>>
>>376132176
>buggy unoptimized mess

the crouch/prone bug always used to annoy the hell out of me and still isn't fixed

also the bug where you'd reload the MG34 and you float up into the air and get stuck in a crouch position
>>
File: foliage.jpg (620KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
foliage.jpg
620KB, 1920x1080px
>>376132105
not enough transport to lug the infantry around
>>
>>376132203
>not fun for infantry at all
AT and Engineers get to hunt down tanks.
Infantry got to fight in the towns.
Again list actual quantifiable reasons other than "hurr it wasnt fun".

>>376132341
No there was plenty of transports you'd just have idiots jump in the transport and drive off before the rest of the team loaded in.
>>
>>376132340
And random grenades floating around that you can't pick up. Artillery that can't blow up buildings but still kills everyone inside. And MGs that you cant set up in some places for no fucking reason etc.
>>
>>376132425
your ability to arrive in the battlefield and not being held up by walking for 10 minutes is in the hands of some goober
>>
I want to get it, but I have never played any other RO/RS before, should I?
>>
>>376132425
>Infantry got to fight in the towns
>towns
>in Arad2

You mean the couple of houses where tanks could just shell the windows right, die, wait for transport or walk for 10 minutes and repeat ad nauseam?

The sole reason player count takes a dive when Arad2 comes on is proof enough it's a bad map
>>
File: CASUALS.jpg (34KB, 263x277px) Image search: [Google]
CASUALS.jpg
34KB, 263x277px
>>376132584
This isn't a problem exclusive to arad though.
The real issue with arad is that you have to actually be good at the game to play it properly, probably why a lot of players don't like supremacy in RS2 because it's not the usual HURR LETS CHARGE INTO THE MEAT GRINDER OVER AND OVER FUCK TACTICS
>>
File: 35450_20170413130322_1.png (3MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
35450_20170413130322_1.png
3MB, 1600x900px
>>376132738
you just need to remember that tripwire has a history to being untrustworthy devs and that ro2 is regarded to be mostly inferior to its predecessor
i dont really care much since i immensely enjoy rising storm but yeah its a good point of consideration
>>
>>376132580
>And random grenades floating around that you can't pick u

kek, trying to pick them fuckers up as they floated and rolled away from you was so infuriating

>MGs that you cant set up in some places for no fucking reason etc.

yeah MG deployment was REALLY inconsitent, just didn't make sence at all
>>
>>376132940
well isn't the whole eastern front is a meat grinder anyway?
beyond that point i think most maps gives enough leeway for you to flank around and utilize more strategy rather than charging at first thought
>>
>>376132993
>ro2 is regarded to be mostly inferior to its predecessor

People keep saying that but ROOST is much deader than RO2 - How come?

Tfw Darkest Hour is still get updated but only like 50 people worldwide care
>>
>>376132832
>You mean the couple of houses where tanks could just shell the windows right
What's stopping your AT from firing back? Hell there's AT and satchel drops in both towns why don't you fucking use them.
>die, wait for transport or walk for 10 minutes and repeat ad nauseam?
Blame your shitty SL for dying all the time.

>>376133264
>beyond that point i think most maps gives enough leeway for you to flank around and utilize more strategy rather than charging at first thought
Yeah but nobody ever uses them other than the max level players which leads to the teams you have today of the top 3 players doing 99% the work and the rest just being lemmings who run into MG fire over and over.
>>
>>376133483

My opinion is Arad 2 is a bad combined arms map, it's just not interesting for infantry, it's boring, you don't have to and neither will you agree with me so...

>>376132993
>ro2 is regarded to be mostly inferior to its predecessor

That's be true, RO wasn't perfect but was better that RO2 in many ways that you can't quite put your finger on, maybe it was the smaller clan-like communities I dunno
>>
>>376133392
>People keep saying that but ROOST is much deader than RO2 - How come?

Not him but, I think people just naturally moved onto RO2 and the RO community became more fragmented and eventually settled into RO2
>>
Hints on what they might work on post release...

>New factions – such as ANZACs, ARVN, ROKs
>New maps – our own and mapping contests
>New choppers – Huey gunship
>Ground vehicles – M113, tanks
>Bring forward RO2 and RS1 content
>Co-op game mode(s)
>Version of the RO2/RS Multiplayer Campaign

steamcommunity.com/app/418460/discussions/3/133259855831004930

Main new features compared to RO2.

>DX11
>64bits
>WWise sound middleware
>EasyAntiCheat instead of Punkbuster
>Cosmetics and character personalization

steamcommunity.com/app/418460/discussions/3/133259855831003011/

Last betas were very buggy, but if they can pull it off it'll be a very solid RO experience. I just hope they really port all the RO2/RS content to new game, so as to not divide the playerbase.
>>
the devs are cunts
the main ceo is a super christian and removed all swearing from the game
>>
>>376134139

>can't quite put your finger on

oh come on now...

Ostfront...

>no unlocks
>no stats
>no levelling
>no COD/CS like gamemodes
>no useless or half assed difficulty modes
>no cluttered HUD and fully customizable
>less automatic weapons
>more slow paced overall
>a lot more vehicles and larger maps
>Super user friendly menu which behold had sliders with numerical hints, values boxes for ease of use, two column binds which you could unbind and of course you could turn off or resize any HUD element

Ostfront and Dankest Hour were comfy and fine as fuck. Too bad it really aged quite a bit, and barely survided after Tripwire sabotaged Ostfront server browser.
>>
>>376129241
> not buffalo springfield
>>
Did RO2 get any modder love like RO1 with Darkest Hour?
>>
>>376129160
Thursday mate
>>
>>376135392
>oh come on now...

Just me being lazy 2bh, but yeah you pretty much hit the nail on the head, 1 on 1 rifle combat made for some fun/exciting firefights, drawing his fire by popping up and back down out of cover, trying to catch him cycling his bolt so you could return fire, counting his rounds to catch him during reloading, hilarious bayo fights.
>>
>>376128621

Russians killed RO tanking servers due coming in droves and picking vanilla Arad,vanilla Black Day July,standard versions of Orel & Debrecen then if those vanilla/standard versions were not on server then it was just a matter of picking one of those maps with 3x ISU-152,4x Clown Cars,6x if not more IS2 and completely BTFO germans.

AB mutator sucked badly,still had ping pong matches or russian bias like T-34s absorbing anything and still running,whilst german tanks blowed up if something bumped on their mud guards.

Two or maybe three tank servers that were left both had combined maps,but FKR folks like AZ 24/7 cause they could easily steam roll the germans with their quick capping antics using Clown Cars,around 8 people were using hacks and people grew tired of their bullshit.LdG server died due 7GTAK whatever and the other fucking slav clan ddossing server or hogging server during peak hours by picking shitty maps and kicking players out and the remaining one was ran by some slav and only had biased maps.

Also Arad 24/7 and Danzig 24/7 servers do have killed ROST.

Darkest Hour well Good Guys,29th ID and the non official devs modding the game towards the 29th ID faggots audience did a great job on killing the mod.Red Orchestra 2 tanking was a joke so were the push maps with tanks in it
>>
>>376135517
There are lots of custom maps and the biggest mod atm is HotW
>>
>>376128621
>it won't have any server-killing shitty tank maps like RO had
Yeah, it'll have server killing supremacy mode instead. Hopefully they keep that shit on separate servers.
>>
>>376135517

Nothing to that scale to my knowledge, but there are ones that mess with the gameplay (movement, suppression), sounds, etc.
>>
Will it have a campaign style multiplayer like RS? I like attacking and defending territory with army power. I think it's pretty cool that when you're down on army power you tend to clear buildings and area instead of rushing to the next cap point.
>>
>make by far the best version of any RO to date, will never be surpassed by TWI since they're distancing themselves from that kind of design
>nobody gives a fuck

Please support them at patreon slash darkesthourgame, it's still getting worked on and getting constant update. It's the Project M of ROOST, except content actually comes out and it doesn't drop the ball nowhere near as much
>>
>>376128404
>all along the watchtower starts playing
>>
>>376135845
>danzig 24/7

God I remember that lol

RO1 had so many great maps, I also think the whole character of the game changed when they brought in the 64 player servers instead of the usual 32 or whatever it was, that night-time petrol-yard map with the pipes was one of my faves, can't remember what it was called, but sadly far too small for 64players and never made it into RO2
>>
I hope they get rid of unlocks and the leveling system. It gave the experienced players way too much of an advantage over the newer guys.
>Camping an enemy spawn with your level 50 MG42.
>>
>>376136269
I thought darkest hour team was the one that's developing Rising storm vietnam?
>>
>>376136648
>Having an SSD installed and the MKB 42 unlocked
>Going 10-0 the beginning of nearly every single round
So fucking satisfying.
>>
>>376136648
They've confirmed that no weapons will be locked behind levels and all are available for everyone. I guess levels still exist for the customization thing. That means we'll probly get paid customizations such as hats and other apparel.
>>
>>376135884
>Yeah, it'll have server killing supremacy mode instead

Not sure what that is, was invited to the Beta but not installed it.

How is the server-browser looking, any better than RO2, I know it's closed beta so no real servers as yet, would love a server join-queue, instead of "lol servers full" after loading/joining
>>
>>376134846
>Cuckwire
>adding anything but meme skins post release
lmfao tßh fäm
>>
>>376136269

Supporting Darkest Hour devs?Are you one of those 29th ID fags?

That idiot of Teel wants to turn that blunder into Squad by adding stats and other shit that promotes elitism,Good Guys server basically kicked and banned nearly all the good tanker whom only played on german side,but completely forgot to check their own admins like Johnno,Soupy and a couple of others exploiting 24/7 with sniper rifles,unlimited arty calls,nuking german tanks with one shot,abusing admin privileges,using lagswitches,making maps like JR Island a jungle on the allied side and a barren wasteland for the german side and so on.

29thID server is run by idiots with maps that casually have all the good holes,hiding spots,bushes,fog and so on in the favor of one certain side and again plenty of people got caught using exploits.

That mod has to die
>>
>>376130797
Why won't you just go play World of shitters or War Blunder.

Tank only servers were cancer.
>>
>>376136720

I believe the DH guys were in charge on Festung Europa which is vaporware at this point.

indiedb.com/games/festungeuropa
>>
>>376136913
Supremacy plays like Conquest in Battlefield does, except without ground vehicles.

Server browser is still garbage. Refresh list, join one quickly, possibly even load into the game and then get told to fuck off because the server is full. It happens enough that I've noticed it at each stage of beta.
>>
>>376132237
God no, certain maps are notorious for being unoptimised and laggy as shit and they never managed to fix it over several beta waves
>>
>>376136893
That's fine I don't really care about cosmetics at all. Are they also going to do the whole "improved handling characteristics" for level ups? Because those were also pretty meh.
>>
>>376137056
because those games have shitty tanks
>hp bars and third person cameras
disgusting
>>
>>376137161
>possibly even load into the game and then get told to fuck off because the server is full.
How?! How the fuck is this still a thing? My biggest gripe with Rising Storm/RO2 was this bullshit.
>>
>>376128404
It's okay, since everyone has automatic weapons the gameplay radically changes compared to RO2 and RS. Additionally Vietkong have squad tunnels which means a semi-permanent spawn point even if your squad leader is dead.

Choppers don't add that much to the game, other than dropping off squads of soldiers so that they can flank unprotected caps
>>
>>376137161
>Supremacy plays like Conquest in Battlefield does

I see, thanks.

Yeah that RO server browser was/is annoying as hell, was allways annoying when you'd wait for the map to load and get kicked right back out again so you'd sit there clicking quick refresh for 5 mins and if lucky you get in on your second try, if not then back to clicking refresh
>>
>>376137362
They apparently fixed it in the latest beta, when a player joins it reserves that slot so no one else can take it

Only took several fucking years for basic functionality like this to get implemented
>>
>>376137141

They split up,the cunts that are fucking up with DH have nothing to do with the ones who are possibly trying to make Festung Europa

>>376136621

I don't remember that,probably it was Depot something,spent most of my time on TWB servers,then when they slowly start to die or become way too crowded I moved into tank and sniper servers,then into DH and it lasted till beta 5.0,then everything started to fall apart
>>
>>376132237

The maps are significantly more detailled than RO2, so it runs a lot worse.
>>
>>376132237
Nigger that's RO2/RS, not RS2.
>>
>>376137697
>Depot something

Heh I think you're right, always remember it as a petrol yard because of the big chunky pipeline around the back entrance.

>TWB servers

yeah me too, I think I always preffered the 32 player vibe of RO, felt much more squad based and everyone cooperated
>>
>>376138406
forgot mah pic
>>
File: 1492455497104.gif (2MB, 494x331px) Image search: [Google]
1492455497104.gif
2MB, 494x331px
>Squads have been reduced to 6-people squads
>Smoke grenades are specific to classes rather than Squad Leader
>>
Game is $18.79 on CDKeys if anyone cares
>>
>>376137792
>The maps are significantly more detailled than RO2, so it runs a lot worse.

Oh great, probably too many bricks/objects like we had with RO2 so people had to redownload the maps again, I think Pavlovs bricks were one of the main offenders
>>
>>376137458
>choppers don't add that much to the game
uwotm8
every time I've seen americans win it's with good pilots
>>
>>376138707
It's just over 14 on Kinguin, from reputed sellers.
I'm still sceptical about it tho
>>
>>376138830
I'm yet to see an amazing pilot, the number of maps they're available for on 64-players is pretty low. Transports are mainly used to execute flanking attacks whilst cobra is used for recon. The attack heli is possibly the only useful heli but its impact is extremely limited given its limited rocket reserve.

RPGs and the abundance of manned anti-air guns make them extremely susceptible to being grounded
>>
>>376138604
>Smoke grenades are specific to classes rather than Squad Leader

Squad leaders don't get smokes? Please be fucking joking.
>>
>>376139242
Only way is for Squad Leader to get smokes is picking a class that has them

From what I recall, the only classes that have smokes are Commander, Pointman (equivalent of assault class) and US Grenadier (they can have an ammo loadout which includes smokes). On the upside you spawn with two smokes instead of having to drop it, use an ammo box and pick it up again.
>>
>>376138604
>>Smoke grenades are specific to classes rather than Squad Leader

Wait, now I won't be able to laugh at squad leaders being berrated by the commander over mic for not using ther smokes properly

that always get a good chuckle from me
>>
>>376139452
That's bullshit. SL gets smokes.
>>
>>376139089
>I'm yet to see an amazing pilot
you must not play on US servers because I've seen quite a few like father lemons, redneck, and bofeity.
>>
>>376139452
don't forget radiomen.
>>
>>376139691
Unless they changed it in the interim wave, they still have no smokes. Latest proof I can find is March

https://steamcommunity.com/app/418460/discussions/0/133261124639159849/

>>376139845
Thought I was missing another squad. I barely play Radiomen because Commanders tend to not use them
>>
>>376137548

Yeah, and also the glitchy collisions while prone they apparently fixed as well, we'll see the 11th if real I guess.
>>
File: 1436875344701.png (53KB, 207x200px) Image search: [Google]
1436875344701.png
53KB, 207x200px
Anyone know if GMG delivers keys on purchase? Or only when the game comes out?

It's cheap there, and i know it's safe but i don't wanna miss the beta waves.

Or do we get access to all betas if we already had access before?
>>
>>376140316

Bought my copy on gamesplanet and they gave me a key right away. GMG probably does the same.
>>
but the question is, can i play this on a toasster just like RO2/RS?
>>
File: C-WQHXiU0AAENpl.jpg (142KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C-WQHXiU0AAENpl.jpg
142KB, 1200x675px
New Commander abilities

>Sped Up Spawn Time
Either Vietkong specific or both sides, I forgot. Reduces the spawn time for players
>US Napalm
Something like a 100m line of napalm fire dropped by a plane which persists for about a minute. You can't manually specific the direction so sometimes it'll be a line from the back of the cap to the front, not very useful for attackers
>US Spooky
AC47 gunship, lays down fire on a marker point for a couple minutes. Is basically used for suppression or to cut off enemies
>Vietkong SAM
Anti-air, takes out air unit above a certain altitude including player-flown helis, Spooky and the plane that drops Napalm. Takes about 10 seconds to activate and lasts several minutes
>Vietkong Ambush
Instantly spawns all dead players on the Commander's position. Massive potential to flank the enemy, most commanders so far just use it when they're at the fucking radio

Artillery is now a single type now, unlike the 3 different types in Rising Storm
>>
>>376140316

If you have beta access already, yes you will have access to beta wave 7 as well the 11th. They'll distribute more keys as well.

>>376140651

You need a card capable of DX11 at least.

it's more exigeant than RO2, but not awful either.
>>
>>376134139
If a game is shit, why does the community settle into it if the previous entry is much better?
>>
>>376140316
>>Or do we get access to all betas if we already had access before?
Yes, access to earlier beta wave gives you access to all subsequent ones including this one, which will be the last one before the full game comes out

I have a hunch it's going to be a shitty beta this time though, lots of new players
>>
File: 1420329192914.jpg (165KB, 743x478px) Image search: [Google]
1420329192914.jpg
165KB, 743x478px
>>376140682
>>Vietkong Ambush
>commander now become sl1 in a second
perfect for the players who like running on the edges of the map just to flank the defenders.
>>
File: 1482802407811.jpg (32KB, 600x435px) Image search: [Google]
1482802407811.jpg
32KB, 600x435px
>>376140608
Cheers mate, thanks for the help
>>
>>376140862

RO2 wasnt shit.
it was great
>>
>>376141075
TL is the only replacement for SL1. Squad sizes have been reduced to 6-people so SL1 doesn't matter so much anymore
>>
>>376140862

The game was marketed wide. I don't think there are that many RO2 players who actually played RO ostfront between 2k6 and 2k10.

Moreover despite all its many qualities that didn't translate to HoS, Ostfront looks way too outdated and is more clunky to play that we're used these days.
>>
>>376138604
SL's not getting smokes is pretty gay honestly, sorta locks the squaddie for only being able to play a couple classes or having to rely on braindead squad members to toss smokes.
>>
>>376138485

That's Krasnyi Oktyabr, I never liked vanilla RO maps due them being too small or just a cluster-fuck glued together with no thoughts ,old maps from beta were better so every time a vanilla map popped I just left the server
>>
>>376140862
>why does the community settle into it if the previous entry is much better?

People set up camp in RO2 because they thought it'd deliver on what it promised much sooner than it had such as waiting over a year for troop transports etc, by then there was little RO1 community to go back too

or something
>>
>>376141075
>fight off terrifying first wave of charlies
>m60s just ripping into the human wave as desperate flamethrower and grenade use pushes them back
>corpses everywhere
>barely finished reloading and preparing
>all hell breaks loose as almost the entire enemy team respawns on a flank

Ptsd soon
>>
>>376141403
This.

They weren't just good for cover, on the servers i played, SLs practically used smoke to direct their squads around. If you saw some smoke it meant you were meant to advance and use the smoke as cover.
>>
I fell for the Tripwire meme once, never again.
>>
>>376141075
Why the blown out knee? Accidentally walk off the roof while aiming down the sniper scope?
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.