[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SFV hate thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: k5T46TQ.jpg (29KB, 513x580px)
k5T46TQ.jpg
29KB, 513x580px
The most egregious transgression from the shitshow that is SFV.

SSFIV Juri Theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfS5bjfKwLE

SFV Juri Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiNsYV17HZo
>>
i don't really like any of them, why can't they stop making this stupid nonsynth ocremix level shit, it sounds like the crappy generic stuff off beatmania rather than the enjoyable songs off that
>>
>>376127248

Yea, SFV has shit music. They didnt even keep Karin's Simple Rating, what the fuck

4 had some great hits.
>>
>>376127770
>nonsynth
whoops, how did that non get there
>>
>>376127248
I like SFV Juri's theme as a song, but I hate it as a character theme. It feels out of place compared to everything else. If they had special character vs character themes I think it would fit as something like Juri vs Urien or Bison
>>
>>376127770
Seriously. A fighting game is meant to have diverse tracks to illustrate how unique their characters are. Not homogenized shitty AAA movie bgm. Lots of my friends uninstalled this game, most were for the egregious online but one legit did so because of the soundtrack.
>>
Why don't characters have two v triggers and two critical arts yet?
>>
>>376128340
Are you kidding? they arent even on track for the character releases.
>>
>>376128340
This might nit even happen since capcom is having a hard time to keep up with the season 2 release schedule. I dont think we even got aprils patch yet
>>
>>376127839
>they didn't even keep Karen's simple rating
https://youtu.be/sn-TsS5_6ys
01:25

It's easy to miss but I don't see how anyone could be unhappy with her new theme replacing the fucking 20 second loop she had in Alpha 3
>>
>>376128686
i don't see how anyone would have preferred the a3 soundtrack at all, i could write music like that with my dick and have composed better than it in a small frame of time

i miss my korg

the sfv song is a giant step forward
>>
>>376127248

>non stop sf5 hate since release
>barely anyone plays gg or blaz blue

I hope japan stops making fighting games and you can play nrs games for the rest of eternity
>>
>>376128686

Because that fucking loop was the best part.

Who gives a shit about the rest
>>
File: 11.png (373KB, 694x507px) Image search: [Google]
11.png
373KB, 694x507px
>>376127970

The issue I have with it is it sounds so muffled and out of place compared to every other character theme. You're waiting for a drop or change in tempo but it remains this moody club beat. I have to turn up my speakers to even hear it.
>>
Kolin is fun.
Parrying every scrubs who make the same fucking three combo over and over... tasty.
>>
File: 1122.png (568KB, 1030x529px) Image search: [Google]
1122.png
568KB, 1030x529px
>>376129603

This is an official alternate costume for a character released in 2017.

Say something nice about it.
>>
>>376127970
Sort of what he said. Yeah I think it's terribly out of place in a fighting game with the pace of SFV, but I love the diversity of different musical styles SFV has to offer. Karin and Alex's themes are pure funk, you get big sweeping orchestral shit with Urien and Ryu, some dubstep with Bison and Akuma, hype shit like Ken and Mika's theme, and even some slower, more ambient themes with Dhalsim and Kolin. If there's one thing that Street Fighter has been good at (sans alpha 3) it's making good music to fit the various characters.
>>
>>376129332
inorite, despite all this hate, my opponent options in kofxiv are slim, and hardly existing at all on 4chan
>>
>>376129992
boring
>>
gief is the only fun character to play in this game
>>
>>376131321
birdie is more fun. Just imagine the anger that a grappler that can play keep-away can bring out
>>
cant wait until birdies yolo shit gets nerfed to shit
>>
File: izzy.png (17KB, 259x224px) Image search: [Google]
izzy.png
17KB, 259x224px
>>376129332
A shit ton of people play Blazblue. You just have a warped perception of things because you're exposed to a constant stream of westcucks on /v/ whining about anime.

In Japan most arcades have entire walls lined with BB machines.
>>
>like M. Bisons SF2 theme
>it's slow and dark
>like M. Bisons alpha theme
>it's hard and foreboding
>fastforward to sf4 & 5
>techno beat

No thank you. It should have been metal, or just something similar to the original or to Brave or Grave.

And besides the music, street ugh ter 5 just sucks. Online is terrible. Anti air jabs are still a thing. Backlashes don't have I frames, so why use them? And they still haven't FIXED THE FUCKING HAIR. LOOK AT KENS FACE AND TELL ME THIS IS A FINISHED GAME.

If they spent a little more time actually play testing, polishing animations and models, and making amore stable and enjoyable internet experience, I'd still be playing the game. I still have it don't get me wrong, but I'm not gonna end up playing until they either fix these things, or make the game just a little more fun to play. Because I'm not having fun. That's the main point.
>>
>>376132519
>Because I'm not having fun
play birdie, worked for me
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.