[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>battlegrounds is flavour of the month Ummm no try again honey

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: 1494004510529.jpg (130KB, 760x440px) Image search: [Google]
1494004510529.jpg
130KB, 760x440px
>battlegrounds is flavour of the month

Ummm no try again honey
>>
>>376124547
PUBG is just great, I never thought I would have so much fun
>>
>>376124547
Why compare it to a single player game?
>>
>>376124547

fotm games are what normies eat by the thousands
>>
>>376125660
Nier is more of a Normie game than Playerunkwon Battlegrounds
>>
>>376125993

you spend too much time on the internet and /v/ in general
>>
>>376126043
what a retarded "argument"
>>
>>376124547
boy i sure wish i could rip off my own game and slap my own name on it

please play my game streamers
>>
>>376126717

What a retarded person, you yourself posted proof of why one is way more normalfag of a game, and yet you question it.
I stand by my earlier statement, get off the net for a while.
>>
>>376125993
Every normie streamer plays egdelords battleground 24/7. Almost noone with more than 1k viewers have played nier. HMM
>>
>>376126717
It really is though, without 2B's fat ass it would be the new Undertale
>>
>>376126717
says the guy who just stated something idiotic with nothing to back it up. Battlegrounds is the definition of a normie game these days. Ever since DayZ hit it big, shitty survival simulators are more normie than Call of Duty.
>>
>>376124547
I made the rookie mistake of buying H1Z1 because it "looked fun on Twitch". Turns out it's no fun at all if I play it, only watching other people play is fun. Not buying PUBG for this very reason, even though it looks slightly better than H1Z1.
>>
>>376124547
What point is OP even trying to make?
>>
>>376127164
In this post-truth world, who cares? He posted a picture of numbers and underlined some of them, that has to be enough.
>>
>>376127164

To sell you an early access game.
>>
>>376127142
This, didn't buy h1z1 but I've fallen for this meme before.
>>
>>376124547
>memegames
>>
>>376126912
because nier isnt streamworthy maybe, hmmm
its not competive pvp, hmmmmmmmm
many players /= normie game

>>376126861
>you yourself posted proof
I didnt posted any "proof" lmao, what the fuck are you even talking about?
retard

>>376126962
>Ever since DayZ hit it big, shitty survival simulators are more normie than Call of Duty.
proof it, dayz was niche and just because it have many people playing it, doesnt make it a normie game, its complex and also not your PS4 dudebro game
>>
>>376127567

What do you think normies like you follow? Streams you dumbshit.

God you are so fucking stupid you think the 2 mil selling stream-popular game is not the normie one, but the super-niche japanese weird shit is, you need to hang yourself kid, or just fuck off back to playing your fotm game.
>>
Fuck off shill
>>
>>376124547
So you took the time to highlight that one of them is Single Player and one of them is Multi Player.

Bravo, OP.
>>
>>376127940
Yeah, normal folks don't watch strangers play video games you disillusioned faggot.
>>
>>376128193
The actual real world begs to disagree. Youtube has put out an entire app just so you can only get the video games portion of youtube. You are more out of touch than Principal Skinner.
>>
File: 1473372909753.png (889KB, 756x715px) Image search: [Google]
1473372909753.png
889KB, 756x715px
>this game is popular therefore it is not flavour of the month
>>
>>376128861
Battlegrounds is straight up flavor of the month. More specifically, it's the survival simulator of the month following Culling, DayZ, WarZ, and every other barely self-identifying game.
>>
What the fuck does ''flavor of the moment'' mean? Like its only popular for 1 month and then nobody talks about it again? Because thats 99% of games. Guess Zelda was fotm too so it means its shit. Nobody talks about it anymore.
>>
>>376128747
Nope, that's for the millions of lonely nips and permabot /v/irgins. I mean, they made Dr Pepper Max, so they'll market any stupid bullshit to losers who'll make them some money. It's not a big deal. It's just that when I was in high school the losers were fucking quiet about it. They didn't try to make a special snowflake stand about what they were doing. They knew they were the fucking losers.
>>
>>376129020
I wholeheartedly agree. My post was directed at the OP, who seemed to believe otherwise
>>
>>376125993
lol
>>
>>376127164
>OP is always a faggot
>>
>>376129162
Flavor of the month, to me, means shitty unfinished early access titles like DayZ, Rust, The Forest, 7 Days to Die, Ark, The Culling, Dead by Daylight, Battlegrounds that take advantage of being on the front page due to a surge in popularity then suddenly fall off once people realize there's nothing but surface value to this unfinished game.
>>
>>376129398
Also, the OP didn't graduate past elementary school.
>>
Just like Day Z, right?
Just like H1Z1, right?
Just like The Culling, right?
Just like Rust, right?
Just like 7 Days to Die, right?
Just like The Forest, right?
Just like Conan Exiles, right?

Give it another two months, faggot.
>>
Platinumeme status:
Destroyed by some early access garbage
How weebs can even compete? Lmao
>>
>>376129676
All of those games are still being played and updated.
>>
>>376129172
*pulls out uzi and wastes you* Heh, had enough of you talking that mess, punk.
>>
Honey/sweetieposting is the worst thing to migrate to this board from /pol/
>>
>>376129676
/thread

>>376129730
And all of them are utter trash while at it
>All of them are sitll being updated
HAHAHAHA
>>
PUBG is honestly the ultimate battle royale game.

The most fun I've had in years. The tension is just palpable and the environments well designed and beautiful.

Optimization is pretty bad though so you need at least a mid range rig to play it on low or medium settings 1080p.
>>
>>376130282
>the ultimate battle royale game.

I never heard anyone use the term "battle royale game" until this game came out.

Prove that it's not just a made-up thing, and I'll care about this game being the ultimate example of it.
>>
>>376130415
You've seen the movie battle royale right? It's literally that but more emphasis on gun battles.

You get parachuted on an island (you can choose where you land too) with a playable radius that declines every few minutes (or you die if youre outside of it). You just got to survive. You can run and gun or hide in a closet, the only important is to survive.

I prefer to run and gun because hiding is less interesting. Sound design is godlike, very realistic and allows you to pinpoint where the bullets are fired from. Visible range is extremely long (like arma 3) so you can see other players from miles away. You can go long stretches without hearing a shot and when someone does shoot at you, you will shit your pants.
>>
>>376130415

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_Royale
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.