[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I unironically enjoy fallout 4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: Fallout_4_cover_art.jpg (34KB, 238x293px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout_4_cover_art.jpg
34KB, 238x293px
I unironically enjoy fallout 4
>>
same except ironically
>>
ok
>>
>>376119579
I enjoyed it but could have done without the voiced protag.
>>
>>376119579
You unironically enjoy shit.
>>
>>376119579
Would have been better without the attempt at Mass Effect dialogue tree. Just give me two choices and have them be meaningful as opposed to 4 choices and they all result in the same thing.
>>
>>376119579
It's pretty great if you mod it. Just wish the opportunity to role-play was a bit greater. I don't even mind being handed a backstory, if there was just more option and variety in the story itself...

Mods make it better, of course. I like it, but it's not worth buying at full price in hindsight.
>>
>>376119579
So do I.
>>
>>376119579
i unironically like sucking cock so i guess we're both faggots
>>
>>376119579
fallout 4 was great
>>
>>376119579
Once you mod it the game is more enjoyable.
The DLC was kind of shitty though
>>
>>376119579
>Amazing OST
>Perfect port
>Fascinating story
>Best gameplay in the series

And /v/eddit hates it.
>>
>>376121247
>Perfect port
>Fascinating story
I think you might be retarded.
>>
File: Clean-T-60-Retexture-Fallout4-4.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Clean-T-60-Retexture-Fallout4-4.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>Side with the Brotherhood of Steel
>Fully upgraded Tesla T-60 with Jetpack
>Gatling Laser, Homing Missile Launchers, Explosive Miniguns, Rippers, Fatman etc.
>Treat the game like a Space Marine title as you crush filthy synths/muties/ghouls
>Act like ME Renegade Shepard, be an absolute cunt where the ends justify the means

Game becomes 10/10
>>
>>376121247
>Amazing OST
It was alright..?
>Perfect port
If by 'perfect' you mean 'stunted on anything that's not PC'. I mean the modding scene for consoles is just shit, even though it's nice it's there at all...
>Fascinating story
AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
It does its job, nothing more
>>
>>376121169
Far Harbor was good. It learned from the previous mistakes in the main game and the world was pretty big.
>>
>>376121661
>>376122135
newfags be responding to blatant bait like "n-no heres how i prove i fit in"

lmao
>>
>>376119579
As far as Bethesda games go it was fine
I am not saying people shouldn't have expectations but it was obvious they were never gonna deliver something as good as NV or the older Fallout
>>
>>376122221
>newfags
>Leddit spacing
>>
I needed a Shooter to play, so I picked fo4. I made a good choice, it's a good shooter with an interesting story. But I'm sure somewhere the sentence just made a die hard fallout 1-2-nv fan die inside, it's unfortunately the truth though.
>>
>>376122059
This. The only flaw is you can fuck up a few side missions if you try to purge the institute to moment you arrive.
>>
>>376122442
>an interesting story
This is where you're wrong, even Bethesda fags hated it.
But it's an okay game, atmosphere is nice, and it can be pretty fun if you turn on the classical radio and explore.
>>
>>376122172
Then nuka world just 180d and shit the bed on all the progress far harbor made. I'm convinced nuka world was the type of dlc they already had done that should have or could've been in the main game and they took out to make more money.
>>
>>376119579
Sure you do, Todd.
>>
I couldn't finish it

boring as fuck
>>
File: 2d4.png (12KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
2d4.png
12KB, 560x407px
I mean if you just run around like a dipshit and treat it like an open-world shooter instead of an RPG it's fun for a while, but even then the lack of gun and enemy variety can only hold you for so long.
>>
>>376121247
>Fascinating story
>>
>>376122910
>shit the bed on all the progress far harbor made
Really, it was that bad? I was gonna get it since Far Harbor and Automatron were pretty solid imo
>>
File: f4.png (285KB, 557x305px) Image search: [Google]
f4.png
285KB, 557x305px
>>376119579
me too
still playing it.
>>
>>376122351

>reddit spacing

nice meme, redditor
>>
>>376122059
t60 helmet reminds me of the blowjob face :>=
>>
>>376122910
The issue with Nuka World is there was absolutely no integration into the main story when that's what they should have done. You can't just throw in a fucking raider settlement feature without it meaning anything beyond main-quest avoiding autism.

Imagine if Nuka World started in Concord, the raiders outside the museum instead ask for your help. If you assist them in blowing the brains out of Garvey's little entourage, he'd give you a heads up on a gang that's looking for new members.

>Head to Nuka World
>Instead of immediately becoming the Overboss, you instead work your way up the ranks
>Start setting up raider bases and taking control
>Generally just be a fucking asshole with Gage alongside you
>Become Overboss
>Use newfound power to get these lazy fucks to help find your son
>Find Shaun
>Slaughter him for being a sneaky little science piece of shit
>In a drug-fuelled rage destroy the Institute

Now THAT would have been a fucking DLC
>>
>>376121247
I only disagree with the perfect port part.
the menus could be better for mouse and keyboard and performance isn't perfect either.
also it doesn't have 21:9 support.
>>
I don't like the Fallout setting and was only able to enjoy Fallout 4 after heavily modding it.
It still has some glaring flaws, like not been able to be friendly in any way with bandits.
>>
>>376122059
this + I wear a bathrobe, welder glasses and fedora for going around towns
>>
Why is it that each new iteration of not-Gamebryo requires me to edit more and more .ini files just to make the game playable?
>>
>>376123771
what are you talking about?
I only had to edit vertical mouse speed
>>
>>376123740
why do you buy a game where you dont even like the setting?
>>
>>376123412
This is the case for like every quest. This game feels like the quest developers just gave 0 fucks while everyone else tried to do a little better.

There's like no factions, every quest is mmo level of simple, the interactions are all basic as fuck. It's a shame because with better writers this shit would've been great. I really love exploring and bodying raiders in this game, but if I try to play it like an rpg and not a comedy fps I get angry.
>>
>>376123958
You didn't notice the terrible mouse acceleration? The default FoV was also pretty trash, IIRC.
>>
>>376123412
Really something like that should have been part of the base game
>Team up with Preston or bandits in Concord
>If you team up with bandits your settlement missions are about building bandit outposts
>Get sent to Goodneighbour instead of Diamond City to look for clues on Shaun
>Team up with Cait and McCready to find those clues instead of Piper and Valentine
>Can go into that bandit fight ring and bet on matches and take part in matches yourself
>Can go to the bandit racecourse and bet on races
>Can actually talk with a couple of the bandit groups around the wasteland and do quests for them
>None of this is locked in based on the initial choice. You can still go to Diamond City and team up with Valentine if you teamed up with the bandits in Concord. You can still build bandit outposts and do bandit quests if you saved Preston.
>People in the wasteland and major factions like the BoS react to whether you're more of a bandit or a friendly face
>>
>>376119579
Main reason I didn't like it was because they finally did away with what was left of the illusion of it being a roleplaying game, and it finally became an open world FPS with RPG elements. That and the settlements, they were fucking pointless.
>>
>>376124034
I got it for free. It's mainly just the wasteland aspect I don't like. Everything being brown, grey and dead I find boring.
>>
>>376122059
This so much.
>explosive minigun
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.