[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

okay anon you convinced me to play this game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_njbu2kPnok1tkk9vxo1_500.png (302KB, 500x631px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njbu2kPnok1tkk9vxo1_500.png
302KB, 500x631px
what should i expect
remember this is my first weeb game
>>
A ridicolous amount of story and tutorials before the actual game begins.

There is a lot to take in but this has always been a problem with Persona games.
>>
>>376119290
Expect anime stuff and fun gameplays
>>
Nanako is the killer.

Stop wasting your time on /v/ and play the fucking game.
>>
You should learn punctuation and stop calling games "weeb"
>>
>>376119387
This. Also play on hard or merciless unless you're a little bitch boy.
>>
>>376119290
>am I enjoying this game?

Fuck off and just play the game and stop trying to get validation from an anonymous message board.
>>
>>376119290
>starts with 5

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>376119290
It's a very long game with a fuckton of mechanics.
The tutorial in Persona 5 is longer than most AAA games these days. It's going to very slowly ease you into the ten thousand different things you need to know about.
You can change difficulty at any time, and there is no shame in doing so if you feel like you've hit a brick wall and don't want to grind. This ain't a competition.
You can always resummon a Persona from the compendium, so don't be afraid to use anything and everything you have for Fusion.

But most importantly: DO NOT NEGLECT MEMENTOS. Build up a nice backlog of Requests and head over there every couple of weeks or so to clear them out.
>>
>>376119724
>ever starting from 1 or 2
>>
>>376119724
Most people that have played 3 - 5 have never touched 1 and 2. It's just easier to put a number on the next game's title than a random subtitle.
>>
How the fuck did you get convinced to play a game without having any idea what to expect?
>>
>>376119773
With reapect to Mementos, make sure to read all your texts manually. Yes, some are automatic but not all are automatic, make sure you read Mishimas texts if you want to complete all requests. As long as you read his texts and get the mission added, you can complete it anytime in the game. But if you miss the text, the text only stays on your phone for a month.
>>
>>376120159
i saw many threads of persona on /v/
anon loves this game so much so it should be good
>>
>>376120159
You'll be surprised by how many people buy games on a whim just because they heard of some hype.
Only a minority actually look into their future games and decide if it's worth their money or not.
>>
>>376120316
You are an absolute imbecile and deserve to not like this game.
Use your fucking brain idiot.

>>376120359

Unfortunately I think this is because Persona became huge, because of the ironic weeb crowd hyping it up
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.