[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Do you think we'll get Modern Warefare 4 eventually?
>>
File: 1493855867225.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493855867225.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
obvious b8 but if cod:ww2 sells good i'm hoping that will tell Treyarch and IW to step up and each try different formats and eras instead of just copying one another. Also i'd prefer a Bad Company 3 instead.
>>
>>376115436
The developers of CoD 4 and MW2 don't work there anymore so they'll never be as good.
>>
>>376115764
if it sells good they'll just make another 5 games set in WW2
>>
>less maps
>less guns
>same shit spawn system
>day one season pass
>post season pass content

The fast pace formula cod took on fucked the spawns 2wice over.
>>
Way to fix the shitpool that is Call of Duty:

Route A - Stop putting out a Call of Duty game every year. Put out one game and let that game sit for 2 years. Give it monthly updates like Black Ops 3.

Route B -

Step 1 - Give each developing studio a specific Call of Duty to make.

Step 2 - Treyarch = World War games/Cold War games
Sledgehammer = Modern War games (2000-2020)
Infinity Ward = Futuristic space jumpy booster back bullshit games

It's literally that simple. Rotate the studios and everyone is happy. If this year's game is shit and you don't like it stay on last year's game. When the next game come out you can either play it or pass. But there will be variety each yeah and you won't have 3 years of fucking jetpack faggotry.
>>
>>376115436
Sounds like a reasonable way for IW to get some fans back,
>>
>>376115764
>Pulling the charging handle instead of just hitting the bolt catch
Stupid whore
>>
They did.

It's called Ghosts. It failed.
>>
>>376120072
Nah you go to space and shit in that.

Modern Warfare should really just stay on the ground. The most spacey shit they do in MW was the high-altitude nuke causing the EMP. MW shines when its 'boots on the ground' type of stuff.
>>
I really believed that after 6 months the remaster was going to be released as stand alone content yet here we are. Fans getting fucked over.

Not like it matters I guess because I don't want to shill out the money for a new console and the player base on PC is ALWAYS dead one-two weeks after a cod launch

I still play mw2 on PC but I wish I got to experience the remaster release on console. Fresh new noobs, literally 12-15 year olds who never played the original its like it just came out again
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.