[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we get a subtle video game tattoo thread going?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

Can we get a subtle video game tattoo thread going?
>>
親からもらった大事な体に何してんだ
>>
There's nothing subtle about getting a tattoo because it screams "I'm am insecure faggot that makrs poor life choices and hops on trends to fit in"
>>
Hey fellow cattle, which company logo do you prefer to be branded with?
>>
>>376115221
>waiting at train station
>Ay, you like Kingdom Hearts?
>wearing Birth By Sleep tshirt that day
>Oh, yes!
>rolls up sleeve and shows me this
>have pleasant conversation for 5 minutes
It was nice.
>>
>>376115774
>projecting this hard
/v/irgins will always not make me laugh
>>
>>376116639
can someone post the one with italian flag
>>
File: MR8.jpg (60KB, 329x400px) Image search: [Google]
MR8.jpg
60KB, 329x400px
>>376116639
>>
>>376115681
>親からもらった大事な体に何してんだ
親に何も頼んでねぇ。自分の人生じゃないですか、じゃあ自分の体なんだ。
物じゃない。

クスリを飲んでも、刺青を入れても、自己責任だ。
>>
>>376115774
Your mom won't let you, that's it?

You're probably too fat and ugly for tattoos to look good on you anyway.
>>
A friend of mine wants to get these
How do I stop him anons
>>
>>376117013
Tell him he probably won't get a good job if he does tattoos in visible places.
Which is true.
>>
>>376117069
You live in the middle of nowhere and everyone knows each other don't you.

>caring about "jobs"
>not pursuing a career
>>
>>376117649
What are you talking about?
I have a career and change corporation every other year, and I can assure you a company won't appreciate at all if you have visible tattoos.
Nor will the clients.

Have tattoos if you want, I have some too, but not on face/neck/forearms, that's just plain stupid and shitskin behavior.
>>
File: tattoo-cover-up.jpg (60KB, 550x271px) Image search: [Google]
tattoo-cover-up.jpg
60KB, 550x271px
>>376117867
>that's just plain stupid and shitskin behavior.
>implying one race does it
Unless you know where, when and who exactly began the practice of the tattoo.

Also, having tattoos does not immediately cancel out every single occupation, especially if someone goes the distance to get higher education and learns business. The only tattoos that truly make people uncomfortable on a higher scale are face and full neck. At that point, that's what good make up is for.
>>
>>376116639
>tfw so self-conscious about my hobbies whenever someone tries to talk with me about them I'm always unable to take myself seriously
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.