[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is your biology teacher for tonight.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: ne.jpg (38KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
ne.jpg
38KB, 512x512px
This is your biology teacher for tonight.
>>
I'm up to day 4/22 i think? Fuck this guy's line question. I was going to answer the "right" way but MC's third option was 100% correct.

Neither line actually extended, its a flat drawn diagram so its not like the empty rectangle was hiding stuff behind it.
>>
>>376114007
>Neither line actually extended, its a flat drawn diagram so its not like the empty rectangle was hiding stuff behind it.
Holy shit son I think you have literal autism
>>
>>376114375
Its true though. There was an empty box in between. Technically the whole thing was connected, but as a single extended line, the target was its own thing. Drawing in a line afterwards means nothing. Would 100% say this irl.
>>
File: 1493366567595.jpg (57KB, 680x558px) Image search: [Google]
1493366567595.jpg
57KB, 680x558px
>>376113784
This fucking smug piece of shit was plotting something.
He was plotting something the entire game and succeeded.
And I will never know what it was.
>>
>>376114612
maybe he plotted to get rid of kamoshida so that he may be the only good looking male teacher at the school and fuck all the hot female teachers

but seriously, if I went to Shujin academy, I don't think I could ever stand up. I'd have a neverending boner with Chouno and Kawakami strutting around.
>>
>>376114503
>Would 100% say this irl.
And the rest of the class would groan in a mixture of tiredness and pity, before somebody else raises their hand and gives the correct answer.
>>
>>376115128
You seem to have never seen a teacher corrected in your life. You can't logically prove to me there is a line there. Its literally the opposite of what he says, the illusion is that something is hidden behind the rectangle.

Are you going to prove to me there is?

It seems you haven't been through middle school either since even question papers will teach you to pay attention to the actual relevant information in a question and offer correct answers that expose trick question. In this case the tracher was full of himself and seriously couldn't consider he made a mistake.
>>
>>376115437
Holy shit, I couldn't deliberately write something this autistic even if I tried.
>>
>>376115437
I thought the question was "which ones are lined up," not "which ones are connected"
>>
>>376115437
t. failed his SAT because he couldn't answer the questions instead of sperging out over the definitions of words
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.