[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: games that were supposed to be garbage but were actually FUN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

ITT: games that were supposed to be garbage but were actually FUN
>>
File: 23815901722_4d1edf4ed1_b[1].jpg (286KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
23815901722_4d1edf4ed1_b[1].jpg
286KB, 1024x576px
Thanks for lying to me /v/
>>
Battlefield 1
>>
>>376113727
Say what you want about all the nigs in this game but god the Operations are fun. I just wish they worked more like campaigns in RS and RO2 but it's still fine as it is.
>>
>>376113623
but this game everyone says is fun but is actually just garbage
>>
>>376114515
I don't know, I'm enjoying the fuck out of this game so far. And it actually has some difficulty.
>>
>>376113623
>games everyone forgot about in a week
>>
>>376115040
It's what you call a "hidden gem".
>>
>>376114986
I like it as well, but aside from the usual, ubi-open world, nigger MC, sanfran gays shitposting, the game does have some legit issues.

Driving was still shit, the map wasn't great, and the plot was really shit. I would've forgiven the plot if not for the fact that the characters that drives it was so shit. Out of the group, only Wrench and the green autistic kid was likeable, Marcus was a bit of a blank slate, aside from his, shamefully, underutilized backstory, but he's the MC, so who cares. The other black dude was nothing, the old dude that comes in later was something, but ended up being nothing, and the lady was the worst. She keeps going on about the "dedsec cause" while it feels like the others were just out to have fun and wreck shit, she's hypercapable, and most of all, her VA makes it sound like she's some 30 yr old hanging out with the rest of dedsec trying to straighten em up and join "the cause". It would've been interesting if that's the way it goes, but she just ended up being a shit character. Which is extra shitty since she's the one who kinda calls the shots past the 1/3rd point of the game.
>>
>>376113623
that game was the polar opposite of the original
it's so fucking fun, 8/10 for me
>>
>>376115371

>only relates with the autistic character

never change /v/
>>
>>376115371
I agree for the story and characters although I think Marcus is actually kinda alright. He's a bit cringy sometimes but for the most part he's a cool character actually.

Driving is garbage, probably worse than in WD1 but the world is better. No more "get on top building to unlock part of the map" bullshit.
>>
>>376113623
>Pic Not Related
>>
Singularity
>>
>>376113679
This. U4 is a lot of fun and the multiplayer was pretty good too
>>
>>376115769
Ah shit I remember this game. The endings were insane. As was the whole game. Loved it and I never knew why people said it was shit.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.