[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we save pic related?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10

File: logo.png (49KB, 1413x621px) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
49KB, 1413x621px
How do we save pic related?
>>
Don't you already have the pic saved if you were able to upload it? ??
>>
File: 1493545717948.jpg (24KB, 407x406px) Image search: [Google]
1493545717948.jpg
24KB, 407x406px
>>376112709
>>
>>376112693
Wants wrong with it? Played it a shitload before update 9 but since stopped till I upgrade my pc because I'm tired of playing on super low settings
>>
File: sgq.png (60KB, 905x115px) Image search: [Google]
sgq.png
60KB, 905x115px
>>376113425
>>
>>376113476
People don't like to play good games, anon (see LoL, Overwatch, CSGO, ect.). Plus the specs for Squad are pretty demanding, so you're going to have a smaller pool of players to pull from regardless.
>>
>>376112709
You can just link them directly from any website
>>
>>376113604
>People don't like to play good games
>People don't like to play my favorite games
>Any game that is mainstream is bad
I don't like those games either but calling them bad is stupid
>>
File: anti immigration taskforce.jpg (192KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
anti immigration taskforce.jpg
192KB, 1024x768px
Needs better cpu optimization

Needs more frequent updates, can't believe the animation rework still isn't out

Needs a total overhaul to the lighting system because it looks like ass no matter how well you tweak it

Needs to be marketed because I only found it by total accident and I even played PR for years

Bugs still present from day 1 alpha that haven't been addressed
>>
>>376113476
the all time peak is from a free weekend u fuckin retard, otherwise its 24 hr peaks have remained the same since around launch
>>
>>376113748
But they are objectively gay. Sorry, but that's the truth.
>>
File: artillery.webm (3MB, 1066x600px) Image search: [Google]
artillery.webm
3MB, 1066x600px
All the game needs is regular content updates and better performance

The exposure it gets from steam sales alone is pretty significant, despite costing 40 dollars it has 4 to 5 times the playercount of PR, so it is doing decent and is compareable to the playercount of Red Orchestra 2 / Rising Storm
>>
>>376112693
Just improve the performance. Make it run like cs go
>>
Ban all americans from playing it
>>
>>376116229
for some reason americans are dumb as fuck
>>
File: 1464722653161.jpg (106KB, 491x616px) Image search: [Google]
1464722653161.jpg
106KB, 491x616px
>>376115660
>make it run like [source game]
>>
>>376116278
>american server
>game ends
>non stop meme shouting from the entire team

>any other server
>game ends
>people discuss the round and congratulate each other on a good game

I even once heard an American say "what, why isn't everyone shouting like retards right now?"
>>
>>376116278
>>376116395
There are plenty of Americans who can work as a team, they're just vastly outnumbered by white trash and weekend warrior idiots
>>
>>376112693
It's a game highly dependant on cooperation. If you're not in a clan and in TS all the time you're gonna have a terrible pug experience and leave the game frustrated.

That's why player retention is so bad and your median number of players stays the same.
>>
>>376116395
its in games like these that you can see how awful americans are
i'd rather play with fucking BRs than with them
>>
File: Stress of war.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Stress of war.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>376116973
>squad
>no car horns
>can't thrash about in the back of a truck

I really wish we had car horns, calling out to random people to see if they want a lift doesn't go far enough but a horn would get their attention just fine.
>>
fucking 30mm cannons I swear, butt clenching guaranteed
>>
free weekend seemed like moments of greatness but a lot of clunkiness (not good clunkiness)

hope it does keep updating because there aren't that many people still on RO2, RS2 looks buggy and will fracture the playerbase further

is RS2 a full new game or is there a possibility that it'll be integrated with red orchestra and rising storm? because its basically a reskin. would be pretty cool if it were just in the same game
>>
>>376120164

It plays very differently, it is definetely not a reskin, but I prefer the older games.

Since the last free weekend the game has consistently kept it's playercount at a peak of 2800-3200, so it seems like there is enough content now to keep people interested.
>>
>>376112693

Game is visually absolute garbage.

Blurry as fuck like any UEIV game, but once you turn off most post processing options you just realize how ugly everything is below that puddle of makeup. Unreal Engine 2 games look more appealing.

I fucking hope they get rid of the current inventory asap... Somehow they thought it'ld be a good idea to keep the BF2 system. It's clunky and slow as fuck.

They also need to fix the collisions. You get stuck in some weird places all the time, I thought only Arma3 did that kind of crap.

There is no fixing people though. Once in a while you find a great Squad and a working team, which make for a great game. However most of the time it's just frustration because of shitty Squad leaders, lack of coordination and communication.
>>
>>376120164

RS2 will be a full game, but Tripwire hinted they might try to upgrade RO2/RS content to their new RS2 platform after release.

Anyway RS2 isn't a reskin. It uses the Unreal Engine 3 like RO2/RS, but a much advanced and customized one which exclusively use DX11 and 64bit techs .

Porting the WW2 maps and assets is much more feasible than upgrading the old Engine, so even if they port RO2/RS content to RS2 it'll most likely miss some of the gamemodes and features of RO2/RS.
>>
>>376122354
I was under the impression that it was more of a reskin with some shit like dx11 put on top

I heard that it was buggy as fuck and reminiscent of the RO2 launch, even considering the pre launch state, so I wasn't too hopeful. I also don't trust Tripwire and have a bad impression of them

but it would be cool if they do port the assets. If they can get the main stuff in there and have RO2, RS and RS2 in one server browser, it would be good for this whole genre. Can only be a good thing when its basically just RO2 and Squad that fill this niche
>>
>>376112693

Lowering the price of the game would help a lot.
>>
File: fireflies.webm (3MB, 1032x580px) Image search: [Google]
fireflies.webm
3MB, 1032x580px
>>376121520
>Game is visually absolute garbage.

Game looks okay on some maps like Yehorivka or Kokan, then you have ugly abominations like Operation First Light where everything with the lighting just looks like trash.
Then there is maps like Chora which look okay, but where the grass looks really off.

New animations should help with player characters looking less stiff, but they really gotta do some improvements to lighting and foliage.

>I fucking hope they get rid of the current inventory asap... Somehow they thought it'ld be a good idea to keep the BF2 system. It's clunky and slow as fuck.

Whats wrong with it? You use numbers 1 to 5 for weapons and gear or scroll through them and the new inventory system will allow for cancelling weapon switching animations.

>They also need to fix the collisions. You get stuck in some weird places all the time, I thought only Arma3 did that kind of crap.

You mean getting over obstacles and shit? I guess vaulting will help with that, but right now the crouch jumping is really tedious.
>>
>>376123256

Reason the beta is so buggy in the first place is because it's not a simple reskin. New DX11 64 bit renderer, new sound API, they also resolved the many collision issues RO2 suffered and other stuff.

But yeah, the gameplay is based of RO2/RS and it feels very similar as is to be expected.

Anyway it's co developed with Tripwire. The main devs are the guys who made the Rising Storm expansion for RO2.

I really hope they port the assets too, it'll certainly put the nail in the coffin for RO2 and we'll get a bigger playerbase for RS2.

These two links will tell you more.

steamcommunity.com/app/418460/discussions/3/133259855831003011

steamcommunity.com/app/418460/discussions/3/133259855831004930
>>
Overhaul the movement system to be less abysmally clunky. Then I'll buy it.
>>
>>376112693
a great game when you find the right squad and an actual fucking server that isn't full but isn't also empty

the performance is an issue to, also i may be going blind but i've done everything i can do enhance my ability to spot people but cannot see shit yet they can usually see me

very frustrating
>>
>>376125029

>Whats wrong with it?

It's slow and painfull as hell, like how you select different type of projectiles for launchers and how slow, and unnecessary, the animations are to switch between slots in inventory.

Especially playing medic is an absolute pain.

Litterraly feels like juggling.

>You mean getting over obstacles and shit?

That and how you can get stuck for good fairly easily if you try to climb or crawl on some structures.
>>
>>376116395
>discuss the round and congratulate each other on a good game
That's fucking boring, I want banter.
>>
File: 1469536118473.png (15KB, 867x1514px) Image search: [Google]
1469536118473.png
15KB, 867x1514px
>>376125570
tfw I liked the stalingrad setting

I will miss my AVT-40
>>
>>376116395
>american server
>meme shouting

>south american server
>HUEHEUEHEUEHUE BRBR?

>russian server
>cyka blyat xaxaxa

>european server
>الله أكبرالله أكبرالله أكبر

>asian server
>이마 케크이마 케크이마 케크
>>
seems like v10 will fix a lot of things but they really need restrict fobs

>make supplies a requirement
>make radio and hab a single structure
>make it easier to overrun
>make it possible to destroy fobs and deployables with heavy explosives

also gimp rally points

oh you didn't bring a supply truck with you and now you have to spawn in main? FUCK YOU should be the game's answer to those players.
>>
>>376127901
Supply increase is so slow that not bringing a logi will take 10 minutes to build a HAB for US and RUS, a bit less for Insurgent and Militia.
It really isn't a problem, rallypoints however...
>>
They need less free weekends.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.