[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worst "accaimed" trilogy of all time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 8

File: dark souls.jpg (53KB, 256x330px) Image search: [Google]
dark souls.jpg
53KB, 256x330px
>bosses are recycled countless times over the course of the trilogy, sometimes IN THE SAME GAME
>gimmick bosses (think bed of chaos, ancient wyvern, yhorm the giant etc)
>literally the same plot in every game
>DLCs are complete and utter cash grabs, with the exception of the DLC for DS1
>enemy placement is fucking awful and strategy revolves around baiting an enemy, killing it, then repeat

This is honestly the worst "acclaimed" trilogy I've ever wasted my time playing. Mass Effect is a close second.
>>
>>376111643
i see youre trying real hard to meme here but its not working and no ond cares you utter worm
>>
(you)
>>
>>376111643
Yup, Dark Souls is overrated garbage. /v/ is just full of kiddies who have never played a "challenging" game.
>>
>>376111736
I'm not trying to meme... I'm legitimately serious. Just because you're a fanboy, you think people can't possibly dislike this series? That's so self righteous.
>>
>>376111643
>>376111982

Basically this. The game series was memed into popularity just like Donald Trump was memed into being president.
I'm with her.
Also, souls games are problematic, maybe that's why it's so popular - contrarian righties jumps on a band-wagon to make the left feel bad. Disgusting!
>>
Nice blogpost my friendo, where can I subscribe?
>>
>>376111643
>DLCs are complete and utter cash grabs, with the exception of the DLC for DS1

Why is b8 always just making contradictory statements? People have no respect for the art anymore.
>>
>>376112650
>I'm with her
>current year
opinion discarded
>>
>>376112781
It's not bait, I genuinely believe everything I typed in the OP... If you don't agree, then propose to me why, I'm all ears to hear why I might be wrong.

If you can't do that, then maybe I'm not wrong.
>>
>>376113086
>If you don't agree, then propose to me why
are you fucking retarded? you didn't even tell why they are shit in the first place, how do you expect people to argue with that?
nice bait so far
>>
>>376113086
>nothing is wrong with boss recycling
>gimmick bosses are great
>the plot is great and works well with the game's multiplayer system
>DLCs all have great quality and content
>enemy placement is done by game/level design genius

Easy
>>
>>376113208
Lol that's fucking dumb.

You're literally just parroting the opposite of what OP said. I want you to articulate your opinion. I want you to dissect OP's post and prove it wrong.
>>
>>376113325
Not my fault OP has a shit taste in vidya though :thinking:
>>
>>376113325
OP is wrong, prove me wrong, you see? you can't! checkmate
dark souls wins again babbbyyyy
>>
>>376111643
What are your opinions on traps, good sir?
>>
the trilogy is mediocre, the only good souls games are demon's souls, bloodborne and dark souls
>>
>>376113414
Hey why do you have to be mean to me. I don't have "shit taste", I just have a different opinion, that's all. And, I stand by it. I think the Dark Souls games are the most overrated trilogy in at least the past 10 years.

>>376113454
I don't like them, because I don't like penis. Some of the passing ones a "cute" in a sense, but I would never so much as kiss them, because of the fact that they sport a penis. If by opinion, you meant do I hate them and do I think they should have rights? No I don't hate them, and I guess they obviously should have rights, but not so much as that they infringe on the rights of others. I don't think any person should be able to walk into whatever bathroom they choose just because they say they're trans. It can easily be abused. If you're a transwoman and you want to use the woman's bathroom, you should at least be dressing like a woman.

But then that brings us to the non-binary bullshit and how "gender is a spectrum", which really fucks everything up, because then you have men saying they are women, but they don't even try to pass, they say gender is a spectrum and a social construct, so traditionally female clothes are pointless.

It's a complicated and fucked up situation, and I wish it didn't exist, but it does, so we have to deal with it.
>>
>/v/ hates Dark Souls now

It's for the best. /v/ doesn't deserve such a fantastic series.
>>
>>376113714
Taste is a subjective thing and for me you have a shit taste. Period.
You, in turn, accuse souls fans in having a shit taste. All right's with the world.
>>
>>376113158
He said why the games are shit in the op retard. Is it so hard to defend your beloved games that you can't even make a legit counter argument?
>>
>>376113591
Demon's Souls and Bloodborne are excellent games, which is why I didn't say something like Soulsborne in the OP.

And to be fair, Dark Souls is a decent game, but 2 and 3 and just awful, and when you consider them as a trilogy, they really bring it down.

>>376113812
I never said Soul's fans have shit taste. You can't have "shit taste" in video games just because you like or dislike one series, come on now Anon, don't be so ridiculous.
>>
>>376113887
You can though
>>
>>376113864
Except he didn't make any argument in the first place, he just spouted shit like "DLCs are complete and utter cash grabs, with the exception of the DLC for DS" without further explanation or examples, or "gimmick bosses" yeah so is that a good or bad thing? I love gimmicks

Anyway OP didn't make a single argument backed up with examples so how am I supposed to refute anything?
>>
>>376113946
Excellent reply!
>>
>>376114061
>Anyway OP didn't make a single argument backed up with examples so how am I supposed to refute anything?

You back it up by refuting OP's points with your own examples lol. How is that so difficult for you to grasp? Just because the OP wasn't specific, doesn't mean you can't be.
>>
>>376114110
I know. It feels good to enjoy the series you like and not whine about the series you don't like on the internet in order to get precious (You)s
>>
>>376114183
umm no that's not how it works sweetie
>>
>>376114214
>and not whine about the series you don't like

Is arguing with the person doing that really so different? You're being youtube as fuck right now Anon, "omg just go comment on a video you like instead of hating!!!!111".

Tsk tsk tsk.
>>
>>376114348
I whine about people with shit taste all the time, anon. They make every hobby worse.

To make an example, I'd like to OP to name a few of his favorite titles.
>>
>>376114280
Lol weren't you in that Metal Gear Solid 2 thread yesterday?

Also, "it" doesn't work in any particular way. There are many ways to go about "it". You're just avoiding doing it since that other Anon called you out and you can't articulate your own opinion.
>>
>>376114415
>To make an example, I'd like to OP to name a few of his favorite titles.

This is obvious bait so you can call whatever OP lists shit.
>>
>>376111643
Here's your answer:
1. Agreed.
2. Gimmick bosses are fine if they're in short supply. The exception to this is the total trainwreck that is Bed of Chaos. In fact, in a first playthrough they serve as a nice break.
3. Agreed. Completely.
4. The DLCs are all pretty good actually. Additional content that is developed after-the-fact is always a nice bonus. None of them will be on the level that The Old Hunters is, but they're not at all bad.
5. Enemy placement is fine for the most part aside from a couple really specific asshole placements throughout the series (Anor Londo archers for example). Your second point (waiting for an opening) is just an example of you just not exercising your offense in a meaningful way. I frequently run offense on almost every enemy in the series.

Also, people don't like games for their downsides, that's what you're forgetting or seem to fail to grasp. People don't play Dark Souls for recycled bosses, they play for superb bosses (better than most DMC and Bayo bosses for example), good music, atmosphere, exploring, etc. You can make a list of flaws for any games that isn't some super simple 2D game. As games become more-and-more complex it's easier to make a list of flaws. But, we play games for their positive attributes, not their negative ones.
>>
I'm actually playing Dark Souls 1 for the first time now on Xbox One.

Positive things about it so far:
-very much detail
-high enemy variety
-it's not easy nor hard
-nice design of armor and weapons
-world is nicely connected
-it's very non-linear, you decide what level you want to try next

Things I don't like thus far:
-that, in case I died in a boss fight, I have to go all the way back to the boss venue with lot's of enemies in my way

It's just a problem of comfortability and a bit annoying, but okay...

It's definitely not a 10/10 for me, but still a good game with which developers showed that games shouldn't always treat the gamer as if he's a 60 iq retarded fuccboi.
>>
>>376114564
You're already called Dark Souls shit, so I am not afraid to name my other favorite titles:

Vagrant Story
Koudelka
Legend Of Mana
Earthbound
OFF
Yume Nikki
Final Fantasy 9
Shadow Tower
Stalker: Shadow Of Chernobyl

>>376114706
>Also, people don't like games for their downsides, that's what you're forgetting or seem to fail to grasp
This is true
>>
File: Christianity vs Europe.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Christianity vs Europe.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>376115016
You're alright.
>>
>>376111643
I love souls, but i agree with most of these. But if you wanna call the dlcs cash grabs, you should really include DS1 since half the map is recycled for minimal work
>>
>>376114970
>hasn't finished it yet
>it's not a 10/10

At least you started with 1, there are faggot retards that start with 3 of all games. I take it you don't own a ps3 for DeS
>>
>>376114564
Also, my intention was not "Ha-ha, you love $game_name$, what a looser". I can say by the person's favorite games what he likes in video games and what not. For example, if you like skyrim, I can see that dark souls won't be very interesting for you, because they focused on entirely different things to keep the player motivated to play the game. There are some overlaps, though, but I can't play bethesda games since Oblivion, because I found what I love in video games and what not (meaning, I acquired a taste for such games).
>>
>>376115498
I own a PS3 but will play DeS a bit later. Too many games, too little time, sadly.
>>
>>376111643
>recycling ornstein at least 3 times
>not recycling smough even once

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>376115016
>literally /v/: the taste

Lol and you WOULD pick fucking Shadow Tower of all the games that FromSoft has developed wouldn't you. You just have to be a special snowflake huh? Shadow Tower is fucking awful btw, and so is King's Field. I'm not even going to bother with the rest of your list because it's just Square garbage and /v/core. It's almost as if you've let /v/ shape your taste in video games!
>>
>>376111643
> never play prime trilogy which is completely reused out the ass and just turned into more westernized garbage along the way

> cash grab by turning one of the innovators of platforming into a fps with shoehorned metroid mechanics that work horribly in a fps
>>
>>376115545
Skyrim is hot garbage. Any Bethesda developed title post-Oblivion is awful.
>>
>>376115016
Of course I'm right. I'm always right. I even agreed with some of your points. Half the games you mention of as your favorites in fact have a laundry list of serious flaws that would cause people to dismiss otherwise good games.

Case-in-point people like Dark Souls for its good attributes and that's why despite the 2nd and 3rd games being completely lackluster (although they play better than Dark Souls 1) are still enjoyed by a great deal of people.

These shitpost threads are pointless because people may dislike the same things you dislike about the games, but they like the games for their strengths. It would be like me trying to change you mind by making a thread, sticking my fingers in my ears, and screaming "Shadow Tower is a bad game because it is a slow and boring piece of shit with awful gameplay where you frequently can't tell where you cannot tell if an enemy can hit you causing you to scurry in and out of melee range like a retard."
>>
>>376115671
You're the one bothering with a group think, an anti-conformist scum.
"Large groups of people love these games, so I will hate it!"
Pathetic, get your own opinion on vidya, for fuck's sake.
>>
>>376115671
If you want to suck his cock so bad why don't you just say it? This round about way is only fitting for a maiden.
>>
>>376115781
>"Large groups of people love these games, so I will hate it!"

Me hating it or not isn't the point. The point is you've obviously let /v/ shape THE FUCK out of your "taste", and you act as if it's something to brag about lol.
>>
In hindsight it was overrated. But it's still some of the best.
>>
>>376115778
Shadow Tower starts really slow, but when you acquire a decent amount of equipment it gets better. Best atmosphere, best monster designs. STA is great too, but monsters are not that unique and bizarre in it.
>>376115909
When I was playing my PS1 there was no /v/, my dude-man
>>
>>376115647
Well, you should be playing it first imo. Playing it blind completely oblivious to the souls series will help you understand what an absolute masterpiece it is, getting used to the improved gameplay mechanics of the later entries will only hinder your enjoyment. That's just my personal experience though, I played all the games on release and Demon's was just so fresh and unique that it instantly captivated.

DeS = DaS = BB > DaS3 > shit games = DaS2
>>
>>376115986
We both know you weren't born until the release of the PS2 dude-man.
>>
>>376116062
As you say, anon, as you say
>>
>>376116059
I know that some story elements in DS1 are derived from Demon's Souls, so in the end I gotta have to beat it anyway.

I can get it used on ebay for 15 euro/$ maybe
>>
File: 1490170082185.jpg (703KB, 986x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1490170082185.jpg
703KB, 986x1000px
>>376113764
> tfw this series made you cry time and time again sometimes from anger and sometimes from sadness.

Thank you for making such a game Everyone.
I don't know your names but I know your souls.
Bye
>>
>>376111643
I don't know OP, I enjoyed my time playing it. It wasn't nearly as good as most of /v/ says it is, but it's far from the worst trilogy out there. I enjoyed the bosses and didn't mind facing it in different games because I usually had different builds for different games, plot isn't really the strong point of the game, but kind of builds the world around you if you look for it. DLC for 2 was good too, haven't played the DLC for 3, besides, what DLC isn't a cash grab? If you have to bait out all enemies, maybe this isn't the game for you, just requires a little awareness. Anyways, I had a blast with PvP and throwing down the summon sign to help people with bosses, some of the most fun multiplayer.
>>
>>376115016
>Vagrant Story
Hell yes. Quality taste, Anon
>>
>>376118028
Apparently it's a /v/ brainwashing and the game is actually bad. But I fucking love it. Though, it was great back in the days, but today it's difficult to play. I mentioned Shadow Tower - this game I can play even today - it has an action gameplay and it's pretty great, though it haven't evolved from King's Field games that much. But Vagrant Story's proto-QTE battle systems looks really bad today. I love the atmosphere, music, monsters designs - but the gameplay did not age well.
>>
>>376114183
>I don't like thing!
>Well, I like thing
>That won't work, you have to properly defend your point and dissect OP's statement before I can consider it valid

That is some bullshit you're trying to pull and it doesn't make sense for you to defend OP, who made no argument whatsoever, unless you're OP himself
>>
>>376115664
There are at least half a dozen other fat fucks with a hammer-esque weapons in the games.
>>
>>376115986
Shadow Tower shits the bed on PS1 there's more than 3 enemies in the room bringing the performance into single digits, it remains a slow and dull game until under a the endgame, 10ft draw distance in most of the worlds due to a terrible lighting system, empty square rooms with no atmosphere, you get hung up on surfaces due to shit mapping, pause menu potions, etc.
Shadow Tower is really bad.
>>
>>376116620
>but it's far from the worst trilogy out there

I specifically said worst "acclaimed" trilogy. Lrn2read.
>>
File: lVS3Mbg.png (499KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
lVS3Mbg.png
499KB, 1024x768px
>>376118395
It has tech flaws, I agree. But, it don't make the game bad, I still love it. And for PS the graphics is top-notch, just look at picrelated
Of all fromsoftw dungeon crawlers I can say that I dislike only the first king's field, which is Japanese-only. This game didn't age well too.
>>
>>376118627
>all those flaws don't make the game bad

Bitch please, take off the nostalgia goggles and see it for what it is. A shit fucking game.
>>
>>376118896
I played Shadow Tower for the first time in 2013, no nostalgia here
>>
>>376115016
>I am not afraid to name my other favorite titles

>goes on to post an incredible safe, /v/ approved list

what did he mean by this
>>
>>376118627
But you didn't refute any of my points?
So it's still a bad game looks like. Because if we follow your logic, whatever reasons you liked it are rendered irrelevant unless you systematically go through and debunk my criticisms of it.
>>
>>376115016
>Earthbound
We can be friends I guess.
>>
>>376119042
I can't debunk tech flaws, because there are tech flaws in this game. If you can't aprecciate the atmosphere, the tense gameplay, greatest bestiary on the system - your loss!
>>
>>376118987
>When I was playing my PS1 there was no /v/, my dude-man

Yeah, I knew you were lying when you said this. Thanks for confirming.
>>
>>376115737
But Skyrim is objectively the best TES game. They're all pretty shit.
>>
>>376111643
DaS 1 is the best game FromSoft ever made. I give no fucks about any of the rest.
>>
Souls contrarianism at an all time high I see.
>>
>>376119225
No, that would be Oblivion, closely followed by Morrowind and Daggerfall.
>>
>>376119316
>best game FromSoft ever made
>not Demon's Souls

OK kid.
>>
>>376119163
Well the same criticisms of Dark Souls applies to this game too:
>Shit enemy placement.
>Strategy revolves around baiting an enemy, killing it, then repeat.
Also the game being slow, every enemy being basically the same enemy reskinned, even more exploitable AI, etc.

I mean, you have to prove these wrong of course or Shadow Tower will go down in history as a terrible game as you know (because we must refute every single person's claim to why a game is bad before we can accept that it is good).
>>
Looks like Shadow Tower fag decided to fuck off after I exposed him as a pathetic liar with shit taste.

>>376119457
Don't bother replying to him, he's abandoned the thread because I exposed him.
>>
>>376119435
DeS is boring, too brown/black, and the mechanics are inferior.
>>
>>376119457
>or Shadow Tower will go down in history as a terrible game as you know (because we must refute every single person's claim to why a game is bad before we can accept that it is good).
OP confirmed a secret agent working for International Bureau of Weights and Measures

>>376119548
Exposed what, actually, my dude-man?
>>
File: 651651651.png (179KB, 720x582px) Image search: [Google]
651651651.png
179KB, 720x582px
>>376119165
>>
>>376119604
That you're a liar and underage, my dude-man.

>>376115986
>When I was playing my PS1 there was no /v/, my dude-man
>>376118987
>I played Shadow Tower for the first time in 2013, no nostalgia here

Kill yourself. Nobody thinks your shit special snowflake pick of a game is good either.
>>
>>376119595
>ABLOBLOO MUH INFERIOR MECHANICS
Yeah in Dark Souls you can jump, fucking kino masterpiece 10/10 best game evurrrr. Let's forget that the rest of the game is 1:1 copy of Demon's right down to the goddamn UI.

Fucking idiotic teenager retards.
>>
>>376119709
I played Vagrant Story, King's Field, Legend Of Mana, any square game, actually, when I was a kid

O played Shadow Tower and Shadow Tower Abyss and other King's Field (the first one, the third one and the fourth one) after I discovered Dark Souls when it was released on PC in 2012
>>
File: Z3oRH0h.png (78KB, 238x273px) Image search: [Google]
Z3oRH0h.png
78KB, 238x273px
>>376111643
You basically described everything that's wrong with DS2. Recycled bosses that are designed to kill you instead of being challenging. Plot doesn't make sense. DLCs suck ballsacks and don't get me started on the enemy placement. When it comes to gimmick bosses i don't have a problem with bed of chaos, but in DS3 they went a little overboard with the concept.
>>
>>376118232
It pains me to say, but you're right
I mean, I still love the gameplay, its weird mix of real time and turn-based, but it's certainly pretty hit or miss. The way targeting and attacking itself stop gameplay, the game just lacks fluidity
And with how games have evolved, it certainly becomes a lot more noticeable

Not that I don't love how intricate it is, the rhythmical nature of fighting, the crafting (thankfully I never tried to make a pure Damascus Dread armor). I find it a lot of fun to play, and the atmosphere, the direction of the cutscenes, story, it's all really well done, imo
But it's an old game, and it becomes harder to recommend to people that don't really play old games and are already used to how they work

I haven't tried Shadow Tower, though. How is it?
>>
>>376119790
I'm 100% certain I'm older than you. Also did you forget the part where DeS was basically just collecting enough grass to spam to get past anything that was hard?
>>
>>376119818
Yeah yeah, you can stop backpedaling, nobody believes you. Get out.
>>
>>376119384
Please, Oblivion is only preferred above Morrowind because of nostalgia and how good Shivering Isles is
>>
>>376119604
That's not an argument.
If we use the arbitrary measurement of quality you employ, than no games would ever be good.

And Shadow Tower was a piece of shit:
>100% invisible enemies that shoot projectiles.
>>
>>376119936
>Nostalgia is what makes Oblivion more preferred.
kek... that exact same criticism better applies to Morrowwind.
>>
>>376119853
>21 year old uni faggot thinks he's older than anyone
Calm down bud

>Also did you forget the part where DeS was basically just collecting enough grass to spam to get past anything that was hard?
Let's see you spam late moon on early cancer bosses like Flamelurker or Maneaters idiot

>wahhh the game gets easier the more I play it because I can bend the mechanics of it tonmy advantage

Welcome to every video game ever. What are some other memes the /v/ hivemind taught you to parrot other than 'muh grass spam' and no jumping?
>>
>>376119847
Yeah, Vagrant Story still holds up for me because of atmosphere, art direction, it's really great.

Shadow Tower is a daungeon crawler, like King's Field, but difficult. Your equipment breaks all the time, you can lost your last weapon and have to load the previous save. The atmosphere, lack ofmusic with great sound design, npcs and dialogues reminds me souls games.
There is also Shadow Tower Abyss on PS2, which is easier and has really nice graphics. The atmosphere is different and it even has firearms which is cool.
>>376119867
No backpedaling here. And I love it here, I ain't no going anywhere
>>376120030
I already stated why I love Shadow Tower though, what's you can't understand?
>>
>>376111643
>gimmick bosses
Nothing wrong with this if it's an entertaining fight. In fact every boss should have some kind of gimmick, otherwise they're just regular enemies with big health pools. Bed of Chaos was shit, though.
>>
File: 1476073926576.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1476073926576.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>376120130
>>21 year old uni faggot thinks he's older than anyone
Add a decade. Nice try though. I bet I'm old enough to be your dad.
>>
>>376120337
Why you'd make this thread in the first place if you know that games can be both flawed and acclaimed, the point I've been making the whole time.
>>
>>376120574
I am not a topic starter, and this was my point too
>>
>>376120523
My dad is 56, it'd be pathetic if you were that old and still post here.
>>
>>376111643
most of these are problems with the sequels when everyone agrees the first is the best anyway
>>
no one can ever be happy with dark souls
>make a boss very hard
>wahh it just isnt fair!
>players eventually learn the entire moveset of the boss
>wahh its now too easy!
>soft adds two bosses at the same time to bring variety
>wahh its too tedious to find openings to attack the boss!

dark souls will always have the most autistic fanbase
>>
>>376120523
>31
>on /v/

Not him, but what are you doing with your life man...
>>
>>376120797
I think both DS2 and DS3 is as good as DS1, but every game excells in its own way - DS1 has the best interconnected half of the world, DS2 has the best build variety and interesting equipment (though NPCs in this games is plain terrible), DS3 has the best level design and sense of progression - the only souls game that I started to play NG+ immideately after checked that I got every item in the game and killed every boss.
>>
>>376120492
>Nothing wrong with this if it's an entertaining fight. In fact every boss should have some kind of gimmick

It's fine until we end up with a DaS3 situation where every boss's gimmick is a second phase. It ends up stale and predictable
>>
>>376120984
>DS2 has the best build variety and interesting equipment

It certainly has unique stuff, PvP'ing butterfly men as a melee character is still horrible
>>
>>376120786
>everyone who is younger than me is a toddler and should leave the board
>everyone who is older than me is a grandpa and should leave the board
>>
>>376120786
>implying your father isn't secretly shitposting right now
>>
File: tasty.gif (1MB, 209x180px) Image search: [Google]
tasty.gif
1MB, 209x180px
>>376120838
Just passing time until the world burns of the day of the rope happens.
>>
>>376121245
DS2 was directed by Naotoshi Zhin, who is a creator of /v/ approved game series King's Field, by the way.
From the first hours this game reminded me of King's Field 3 a lot
>>
>>376121248
That was just a joke, I don't see a problem with 30 year olds posting on 4chan. /v/ specifically is kinda bad though.
>>
>>376120523
Can't even greentext right Jesus
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.