[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I buy a 3DS /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: B008GEH9HO_img3_lg.jpg (73KB, 1024x934px) Image search: [Google]
B008GEH9HO_img3_lg.jpg
73KB, 1024x934px
Should I buy a 3DS /v/?
>>
>>376109138
Want to buy my oXL? I want to upgrade to a newer model.
>>
>>376109138
i bought it so you must buy it too
>>
Look at the library and decide for yourself
>>
>>376109138
if it is on 11.3 firmware or lower
>>
Yes you should, it has a bunch of Picross
>>
>>376109138
Only if you can get a model that's not on the latest firmware.
Then, hack the shit out of it using 3ds.guide and pirate stuff with freeShop and 3ds.titlekeys.com
>>
No, don't fall for the meme.
>>
>>376109313
Are pirates mentally ill? Why do they always have to bring up hacking, even if no one asked for it?
>>
>>376109390
Because 3DS is easy as fuck to hack. As long as you follow the guide's instructions exactly, it's an absolute fucking cinch. It's the easiest system to hack on the market, and once a9lh+luma is installed it's completely flawless and seamless. I cannot recommend it highly enough. It's something every 3DS owner should do. You don't even need to go hunting through forums and stuff for downloads, you can literally gain 100% access to every single game on the eShop for free (ALL 3DS games are available on the eShop!) and download them right on the 3DS itself, completely region-free.
>>
>>376109390
Are Nintendodrones mentally ill? Why do they always have to whiteknight their beloved company, even if no one asked for it?
>>
>>376109390
What's wrong with hacking?
They don't give us custom themes and understock games, why are you okay with eshop scam?
>>
>>376109390
Because being able to pirate relies on the console being on a certain firmware, which could influence how and where they buy the console since there's no way to easily downgrade.
>>
>>376109527
Have you tried therapy?
>>
>>376109550
#REKT
>>
>>376109527
>It's the easiest system to hack on the market,
Nope, that'd be the Vita.
>>
>>376109527
Dude, you seem like you know your shit
Where do i get Fire emblem fates special edition from?
>>
>>376109138
If you plan to hard-mod it then sure, free games are worth it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.