[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fire Emblem Fates CIA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4927.jpg (257KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4927.jpg
257KB, 1200x1200px
Is there a FE Fates SPECIAL EDITION (US or EUR) downloadable via QR code? I won a New 3DS and removing the SD and all is pretty much annoying
>>
>>376106585
Own a New 3DS*, I'm looking for that game specifically to get it just via QR
>>
>>376106585
Use the script that comes with FBI and do a network install
>>
>>376107764
How do I do that?
>>
File: belka.png (667KB, 748x1284px) Image search: [Google]
belka.png
667KB, 748x1284px
>>376106585
Enjoy your Treehouse rewrites.
>>
>>376108006
go into the servefile folder that comes with FBI and read the readme
>>
Does anybody just have a QR code?
>>
>>376108716
No, if you are too retarded to use servefiles or freeshop you don't deserve handouts
>>
>>376108716

Why not using 3ds titlekyes site for that?

Also, dont you worry that Nintendo will find you?
>>
Why not use CIAngel?
>>
>>376108447
i bet you hate all localisation changes of fire emblem games like what happened to soren, eliwood and marth
>>
>>376106585
Why not simply freeshop what the fuck
>>
>>376111063
It doesn't matter how bad those are dude.
They at least arent replaced with fucking dots.
>>376111729
Special edition's not on free shop.
>>
>>376108447
>>376113009
desu most of fate's original dialogue wasn't that good either.
they kinda dropped the ball in that department.

that said, the gameplay is arguably near the best it's ever been, especially with conquest
>>
>>376113009
>It doesn't matter
Yeah, you're all hypocrites.
>>
>>376111729
just fucking download Conquest
it's the best version in terms of characters themselves, maps, objectives, and gameplay.

the story is worse, sure, but it's not like any of the stories are good enough to justify that version. Plus, at least I M O , the others felt like a chore to go through
>>
>>376113214
If there are any changes in old FE ill hate them too once i learn the truth. You can't hate something if you dont know something, Fates have a lot of pictures and comparisions unlike FE7 for example.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.