[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/DARKSIDERS III/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 479
Thread images: 89

File: Fury.jpg (254KB, 825x464px) Image search: [Google]
Fury.jpg
254KB, 825x464px
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk_D2NSdOvA

What do I think about the upcoming third installment in the Darksiders series?
>>
>after the horsemen comes the MMO about what happens once all 5 are back
>>
the combat looks more like fencing or some shit
>>376105784
>MMO
end this meme at once
>>
>>376105743
It looks so fucking boring. Where is the game?
>>
>>376105743
They shouldn,'t have revealed the PRE-alpha gameplay.
They haven't used the weaong in her back and she has a hammer in one of the concept art like pic related (top right)
>>
>>376105949
Umm... didn't you see the trailer in the OP einstein?
>>
>>376106031
I did. Did you?
>>
>>376105743
I don't know, what DO you think?
>>
Darksiders 2 clone, fuck this shit.
>>
>>376105743
The combat looks like it's gone in the direction of the souls series.

Rather than action combos it seems to be more about watching the enemy and avoiding being hit.

Not sure I want that in this series.
>>
>>376105743
I don't know I'm not a mind reader.
>>
>>376106287
It's clearly more like Darksider 1, you dumb shit.
>>
>>376106185
>Video game isn't a game

I feel bad for your parents.
>>
>>376105743
>sluggish combat
>same acrobatics
>same enemies with new models
>same weapons with new models
>using a whip as if its a sword
Why did they even disclosure it that early? Don't tell me it's final version of the game, no fucking way.
>>
>>376106351
It would make sense considering Fury is a magic user verses the brute force of War and Death. I'd bet Strifes game will be a TPS. I like how they each bring something different to the game design table. I wonder if Darksiders 3 will have loot drop shit like 2
>>
Fury is ugly! Ugly!
>>
>>376106478
Don't lie. Intelligence is required for empathy.
>>
They need to add rage meter which fills up as you dodge and take damage, then when it's full rage mode is on during which time slows down and Fury does CUHRAYZEE devastating combos which completely overwhelm the enemies. Also whip should be used to grapple enemies and thrash nearby walls with them, Kill-la-kill intro style. Why the dumb developers can't figure it all out themselves? They fucking get paid for it.
>>
Darksiders 1 is Zelda + God of War
Darksiders 2 is Zelda + Diablo
and Darksiders 3 seems to be Zelda + Dark Souls.
This series is built out of good ideas taken from other games and but together in a fun way. Like Darksiders 1 portal gun shit.
Will Darksiders 4 be Zelda + Gears of War?
>>
>>376105743
We´ll see if it really is the third installment, or something worse that wears its name.
Or maybe something better, because, let´s face it, they were not all that great either.
>>
File: Bogdanoff.jpg (49KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
Bogdanoff.jpg
49KB, 500x387px
>>376105743
>>
>>376105949
please leave the thread if you haven't played at least one of the previous games
>>
File: cover.jpg (466KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
466KB, 1600x900px
>>376105743
i'm having more fun playing a 3 dollar jap game
>>376105969
>Not enjoying the fact a company is not lying so you don't have any high expectations
Darksiders III is a solid 11 dollar game to buy.
>>
>>376107597
It's going to cost 60$
>>
>>376105743
i didnt even know the fanboys of this series were this fucking autistc

wtf are those defenders doing a damage control so hard on the comment section of Youtube
>>
>>376108581
>reading youtube comment
You're the most autistic here
>>
>>376105743
This is either going to be shit or they have A LOT of work to do. What a shame.
>>
>>376108761
It's going to be delayed for sure now.
>>
>>376105743
Looks really boring.
>>
Pre-alpha is goddamn right.
Looks even more boring than 2. Lets see if they step it up.
>>
Why did they change her design ?
>>
File: sweatier.jpg (44KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
sweatier.jpg
44KB, 600x480px
>3rd person vent crawling segments with female protag
>>
>>376105743
I got so sick of Darksiders 1. It was tedious... every other room is some boring puzzle. I still finished it tho.

I tried Darksiders 2 but quit early on after the first dozen puzzles. Couldn't stomach it anymore.

Are they trying to make a hack and slash action game or a puzzle game?
>>
>>376105743
If it's on pc then I care. Otherwise the devs can commit sudoku
>>
>>376109525
It will be on PC, PS4 & Pro, XBOX Scorpio/One, and probably the switch. Lurk more retard.
Darksiders II is availabe in every platform.
>>
>>376109812
I played darksiders for a few minutes then I dropped it.
Is darksiders 2 a better game? Should I play it before this new one?
>>
>>376110114
Imo, they are both great. I liked the 1st one better than the 2nd because of characters and the story. The 2nd one has a "curazy" gameplay like the DMC games.
>>
>>376110114
If you don't like 1, chances are you won't like 2.

There are people who liked 1 and disliked 2 but I haven't heard many accounts of the other way around. Depends on what you disliked about 1.
>>
>>376107016
>Darksiders 3 seems to be Zelda + Dark Souls
really guy
>>
File: darksiderscombat.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
darksiderscombat.gif
2MB, 320x180px
Whip attacks and enemy variety looks jank. Also there's really zero abilities displayed.

I'll be happier when I see combat closer to the finish of Darksiders 2.
>>
>>376110810
Nan
>>
>>376110928
It's going to be closer to 1 from the trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRhdtFrjKlU
>>
>>376110810
He's not wrong. The combat is clearly inspired DS.
>>
>>376111235
WHich one? It's looks more closer to Darksiders 1 gamelay wise than Dark soul. This is just the Pre-alpha trailer. They will probably add the QTE finished, the Z-lock etc later.
>>
>>376111235
Truly this will be the Dark Souls™ of Darksiders.
>>
>>376111318
I dunno, it seems much slower than the other darksiders games. It's got that same kind of "lock on and back away awkwardly from attacks and spam basic attack" feel that dark souls has.

The other ones were all about chaining combos and stun locking.

I guess if I could make a comparison, the previous felt more like DMC whereas this one looks like it might be closer to DS.
>>
>>376105743

Holy crap that looks boring. What the fuck happened?
>>
>>376105743
>Make gameplay trailer immediately after announcing your game that will only come out 1(ONE) fucking year later
>Show literally nothing, killing some of the hype you just created
I know Nordic are trying to be the good guys but being stupid wont excuse it.
>>
It doesn't look impressive, they should have made more moveset/weapon/battle gear or something beyond that whip.
If they already give her the mana/magic bar then have her do some magic attack or buff, I don't care what it is but if you want people to remember your game you can't just fight mobs and boss like that.
At least we will have the horse as SFM material I guess.
>>
>>376105743
I like Darksiders, so I'm gonna get this one anyway.
This whole announcement was so pointless though. They obviously haven't got much to show, but at least now we know they're working on a DS game.
>>
>>376105743
The real mistake was not showing her horse. Or Strife. And his horse.
>>
>>376105743
I know is pre alpha but so far seems boring. same 3 hits move set. which teh 3rd hit is a fucking ultra chunni
>give back to enemies and perform a back hit
whips can be really versatile weapons with a wide range of moveset (in an fantasy environment tho)
so she could
>use it to pull an enemy towards her and the kick/ punch him
>topple and enemy
>throw an enemy against a wall or another enemy
>disarm and enemy and take its weapon
>Take stage hazzards and throw em to enemies
>wrap it around her arm and use a gauntlet to punch

and some cool finishers
>the self kill from the debut cinematic
>wrap around neck, jump over a branch or edge and hang the enemy
>>
File: eitr.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
eitr.gif
1MB, 500x281px
Sorry for this blog post guys but I need to rant and you'll get me. I thought /v/ was just memeing about DSIII being bad but then I watched the gameplay. The first few seconds immediately reminded me of reused assets (animations) in Mass Effect Andromeda. It's pretty obvious the Fury is using Death's animations and they haven't improved one bit.

The whip has horrible sound and I was tempted to turn the video off after a minute of ts ts ts ts ts ts. Fuck that. The combat really doesn't look that fun, something is missing from DSII but I can't quite put my finger on it.
>>
>>376112236
>animation
>imact
>sound directing
>the speed
>more weapon
>more combo
>SFX animation
>Dialogue before Sloth
>Better camera instead also the ability to dezoom on her but it's too close in the trailer.
It lacks everything, it's just a pre-alpha but i have a bad feeling about this.
>>
>>376112615
Impact*
>>
File: 3312491-0648409611-War-d.jpg (215KB, 1024x1491px) Image search: [Google]
3312491-0648409611-War-d.jpg
215KB, 1024x1491px
>>376105743
The combat looks like absolute garbage. Darksiders 1 and 2 were DMC-lite. Focusing on combos, launchers mixups etc. This looks like some shitty Dark Souls clone.

>B-but it's an alpha

If you haven't finished the core gameplay before moving on to the art assets, you are creating a game backwards. This is the final product and nothing is going to change besides a few tweaks. The combat system in Darksiders 3 needs to be scrapped and redone.
>>
>This will never happen again
>>
>>376113014
Wow, you went full retard. The release date is 2018.
>>
>>376113106
what
>>
File: iv5QLetIVdzgK.gif (4MB, 360x197px) Image search: [Google]
iv5QLetIVdzgK.gif
4MB, 360x197px
>>376113014
>This is the final product and nothing is going to change
>pre-alpha
>>
STRIFE WHEN?
>>
File: grin.png (138KB, 336x326px) Image search: [Google]
grin.png
138KB, 336x326px
>>376113224
>>376113135
>Art assets appear to be fully complete
>This is the gameplay they came up with after a year of development
>B-BUT IT'S AN ALPHA

Man I can't wait for the game to basically not change and watch you faggots defend that.
>>
>>376113286
Pre-alpha
not alpha
>>
I really think it was a somewhat idiotic move to release pre-alpha footage like this outside kickstarting. There was no need for them to show a "pre-alpha'" video like it's done on Kickstarter.
>>
File: UT4 pre-alpha.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
UT4 pre-alpha.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
>>376113326
No, pre-alpha would be fucking basic skeletons walking around in lifeless box zones testing out gameplay, you retard. You're being duped by a fucking tag that's being used to dissuade criticisms.
>>
>>376113409
Pre-alpha gameplay not pre-production
>>
why is it so disliked? looks fucking cool to me
>>
>>376113510
read the thread
>>
>>376113465
>Literally moving the fucking goalposts and not understanding what pre-alpha or pre-production even means

Pre-production is getting the fucking team and tools set up. It's the initial concept stage for deciding key elements before you even implement them. This is the first couple of months into the game's development, NOT ONE YEAR AFTER.

Stop posting, this is embarrassing. Enjoy your Souls clone instead of an actual sequel to the original Darksiders games.
>>
>>376113174
Her character design
>>
>>376113286
>Art assets appear to be fully complete
how can you say that after seeing 10 minutes of nothing
i'm pretty sure that most of the smaller enemies were reused assets from ds1 too
>>
>>376113686
The fact that the level even has fully rendered art assets at all for a "pre-alpha?"

See
>>376113409
That's a pre-alpha game.
>>
>>376113613
An early pre-alpha build is not the final build. Stop posting this is getting embarassing for you.
>>
>>376113852
>An early pre-alpha build

And this is where I may as well be talking to a wall.

This is not a pre-alpha, it doesn't even classify as an alpha. It's a fucking glorified beta being masqueraded as a pre-alpha to retards who don't understand game development. Enjoy your garbage in a years time. I expect a solid 7/10 at the most.
>>
>>376105743
artstyle is pretty, can't wait for the downgrade
>>
>>376113409
>years have passed
>UT still in alpha
>>
>>376113950
The gameplay literally has "PRE-ALPHA GAMEPLAY" on TOP righ
>THIS IS NOT PRE ALPHA GUYS THIS IS NOT BECAUSE I SAY IT
Fuck off. This is getting more and more embarassing.
>>
>>376114147
>The gameplay literally has "PRE-ALPHA GAMEPLAY" on TOP righ

I can slap a tag on your head saying "not a fucking mistake" but it doesn't make it true.

>All of the evidence points to the game being near completion from a gameplay and art aspect, the only thing they'd be adding at this point is more levels and bosses
>DURR BUT IT SEZ PREALFA DURR
>>
>>376113950
The game doesn't even have an UI.
They threw together what the art team already finished to show it off.
The enemies don't even make sense. You have like two demons and an undead guy in the first area. It's pretty obvious they crammed everything into one area to show the models.
They haven't even shown any puzzle. This is barely an alpha.
>>
File: Pre-alpha gameplay DSIII.webm (2MB, 856x480px) Image search: [Google]
Pre-alpha gameplay DSIII.webm
2MB, 856x480px
>>376113957
Probably on the Switch but not on PS4 pro, Scorpio and PC.
>>
File: 3.jpg (31KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
31KB, 852x480px
>>376114224
>I can slap a tag on your head saying "not a fucking mistake" but it doesn't make it true.
>>
>>376114224
You're not the dev and the dev put "PRE-ALPHA GAMEPLAY" on TOP right. Keep shitposting and bump this thread, you entertain me.
>>
>>376114276
It isn't announced for the switch
>>
>>376114235
Oh my fucking God.

This game is a year into development yes?

Okay, so why is this the gameplay they decided to show off? They must have been happy with its quality to show off HOW the game will actually be. Ergo this is how the game will play, this is how the game will look from a general aesthetic.

You don't reveal alpha gameplay that isn't going to be representative of the final game to advertise it you fucking retard.
>>
>>376114404
reddit spacing cancer
>>
Is it worth £15.99 for the first two Darksiders games remastered on PSN?
>>
>>376114502
Maybe
>>
>>376114482
Apparently, I need to space out my posts so underage retards like you can understand you're being duped by shady advertising practices that have been going on since 2007.

What's the excuse going to be when they reveal the next weapon and the gameplay is still slow as fuck?
>>
File: chev.png (258KB, 626x382px) Image search: [Google]
chev.png
258KB, 626x382px
>>376114339
>>376114147
>this argument

this is you lmao
>>
>>376114395
>It isn't announced for the switch
give it 2017 till Switch gets good numbers. fucking WiiU got Darksiders (late and full price tho)
>>
>>376114404
If they wanted to show definitive gameplay, they wouldn't have put "pre-alpha". Why is it so hard for you to understand?
>>
>>376114753
Then why fucking show it off at all if it's not representative of the final product?

If it doesn't show off how the final game will play, all they've done is damage the image of the game. People expecting a Souls clone are going to be sorely disappointed when later gameplay is revealed, and people expecting a Darksiders game have just been punched in the balls with some mediocre gameplay.

Jesus Christ, are you people stupid?
>>
>>376113950
Not him, but considering a lot of the art assets are reused from DSI and II due to it being set in roughly the same area, and them having just updated all of them for the Deathinitive/Warmastered remakes, it makes sense that the asset design team would be farther along than the combat design team

>b-but you always design gameplay first and then—
Yes, and the core gameplay is clearly done. They've got the dodging and the attacking and whatnot, the platforming and environment abilities, the spawn systems and bosses. The gameplay is in place enough to design levels and enemies around it.

"Designing" the combat after this is just cranking out a literal shitload of attack animations, keying hitbox frames and knockback/damage values onto them, and sticking them into a spreadsheet. There's literally zero reason to wait for that whole process to be finished before moving on; the animation team should be adding attacks and refining combat right up until testing.

Recall that Nier Automata didn't add the 4th weapon class (spears) until after the release of the official demo.

You think every shooter game has 100% of the guns fully finished before designing the first final art assets? You think every brawler has every attack animation down beforehand?

I'm not even trying to argue that the final combat is gonna be good, it may not be. But you can't look at a 12 minute rough-cut demo from a year before release and go "well, that's the combat".
>>
>>376114665
>full price
Darksiders warmastered edition is coming out in two weeks on Wii U and it will cost $19.99. I don't the think the 1st one came out on it.
>>
>>376114872
I meant II, my bad,
>>
>>376114843
They do that on Kick starter, showing off Pre-alpha, Alpha, beta build before release. That's probably what they are doing now.
>>
>>376114846
>Recall that Nier Automata didn't add the 4th weapon class (spears) until after the release of the official demo.
Nier Automata's gameplay and combat pace was clear from the first gameplay video, false equivalence.

>You think every shooter game has 100% of the guns fully finished before designing the first final art assets? You think every brawler has every attack animation down beforehand?
Name a single shooter that had its pace change from one trailer to another because of one weapon.
>>
>>376114843
Because it's fun to show fans some of the stuff that they're working on?

Not everything is marketing. Sometimes it's a studio genuinely wanting to show fans how development is coming along.
>>
>>376114843
Because they seek criticism? They want to know what the fans think about it? They used to make the game with their own engine but now they're using Unreal. They probably wanted to see if the fans reacted negatively to it? Maybe they want to show the fans it's not a fluke and the game is in real development?
Not everything is a marketing move and by putting "pre-alpha gameplay" in the corner they assume the viewer is intelligent enough to understand that nothing is definitive.
>>
>>376113465
You fucking idiot. Publishers and devs use the term "pre-alpha" to negate any criticism, and you fell for it quite spectacularly. Ten years ago, this would have been called a beta. An alpha usually doesn't even have textures implemented
>>
>>376114979
What the fuck does "pace" even mean? The dodging is responsive and has i-frames, the attack animations are quick and the knockback/stunlock consistent, and we see if you watch closely that heavy attacks exist (two separate combo starters), branching combos exist (the same two first attacks sometimes end in a different 3-4 follow-up), and certain command attacks exist like the dodge-attack and jump-launcher.

You act like because the person playtesting here isn't a total champ at action games, the game has no potential. I don't recall Darksiders II demo reel footage looking like a COMBO MAD video or /v/ Style Tournament entry.
>>
>>376114502
They were in a ps4 humblebundle like 1 week ago
>>
File: 1397138800809.png (67KB, 182x185px) Image search: [Google]
1397138800809.png
67KB, 182x185px
Looking forward to a year of
>wtf why fury and strife why not famine and pestilence I read on wikipedia that theyre in the bible but I never actually bothered to open the bible and check also I cannot comprehend that this game only borrows ideas from Christianity and also why is she a woman I thought horsemen can only be men whoa
>>
>>376114502
Just pirate on PC
>>
i stopped playing the first game because i couldn't get past the spider boss fight

i should probably play them both through now
>>
File: 1493448468830.jpg (89KB, 497x943px) Image search: [Google]
1493448468830.jpg
89KB, 497x943px
>>376115106
Like i fukin care. Whether i will buy the game or not will be decided a week before its release. They put Pre-alpha gameplay but they think it is. It didn't show much anyway, now fuck off.
>>
>>376115279
>but
because*
>>
>>376115279
You're a cute little baby
>>
>>376114224
>one proof of concept portion of a level is completed and has polished art assets for bullshots and this trailer
>DURR GAME IS FINISHED PACK IT UP BOYS GUESS SHE'S JUST GOING TO BE USING THE WHIP ALL GAME AND THAT MAGIC BAR DOESN'T DO ANYTHING
alrite lad
>>
>>376115469
The two previous games are also known for letting wield multiple weapons and there are several concept art of Fury wielding shit like a hammer, a scythe or War's sword.
>>
>>376114276
Artstyle is the same as the previous one besides the design of Fury.
>>
>>376105743
Why didn't they make her sexy?

She's wearing way too much armor.
>>
Do people really like Darksiders series? I tried 2 and it was pretty generic. Like an edgy Zelda but without any charm
>>
>>376115740
Different armor sets
>>
>>376115780
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocdrQGTdllY
>>
>>376115780
>without any charm
For u. Part of Darksider's charm is its comicbook aesthetics and I wonder if realistic graphics might alienate as many fans of the original style as it does bring in new fans.
>>
>>376115740
She's pretty sexy imo. Less covered but still sexy.
>>
>>376115636
Fucking this. She's also said to be a mage so considering DS2's spells shit through talents I expect her to have a bunch of other shit.
Game isn't even going to be released this year, what are they doing until then? Eating Doritos and discussing about how colonization wasn't so bad?
>>
File: Wut.jpg (10KB, 219x202px) Image search: [Google]
Wut.jpg
10KB, 219x202px
>>376105743
>Horseman (Female)
>>
>>376115929
>Kyoanime reaction image
Opionion discarded.
>>
File: Strife.jpg (218KB, 1000x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Strife.jpg
218KB, 1000x1440px
Okay hear this idea out bros. What if Darksiders 3 had two protagonists. Both Fury and Strife, the 3rd/4th horsemen respectively. And... ready?

CO-OP CAMPAIGN... both split-screen and online. This would have given the game truly a unique edge. Just imagine the top-tier bantz between the two and puzzles in which you need to work together. Team finishers, horses... this would have so much potential.
>>
>>376116070
This won't happen but I'm still hoping for a coop Darksiders at some point.
>>
>>376116070
source: https://www.amazon.com/Darksiders-3-PC/dp/B072BB6F78/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1493719831&sr=8-1&keywords=darksiders%2B3&th=1
>Play as Fury - a mage who must rely on her whip and magic to restore the balance between good and evil on Earth!
>Harness Fury’s magic to unleash her various forms – each granting her access to new weapons, moves and traversal abilities.
>Explore an open-ended, living, free-form game world in which Fury moves back and forth between environments to uncover secrets while advancing the story.
>Defeat the Seven Deadly Sins and their servants who range from mystical creatures to degenerated beings.
>Return to an apocalyptic Earth in Darksiders III, a hack-n-slash Action Adventure where players assume the role of FURY in her quest to hunt down and dispose of the Seven Deadly Sins. The most unpredictable and enigmatic of the Four Horsemen, FURY must succeed where many have failed - to bring balance to the forces that now ravage Earth. Darksiders III is the long-anticipated, third chapter in the critically-acclaimed Darksiders franchise.

Literaly 0 chance
>>
I hope Darksiders 4 is a CUHRAYZEE TPS like Vanquish, maybe have elements of Bulletstorm with environmental kills and shit.
>>
File: 1489207141522.jpg (15KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1489207141522.jpg
15KB, 400x400px
Fury looks kinda weird but at this point I'll take anything as long as it isn't that fucking dyke half shaved pixie hair cut. Or half shaved any hair cut.

That stupid fucking hair style (along with beards like the lumberjack thing and stupid mustache hair other beards are fine tho) needs to fucking go away.
>>
>>376116287
>Harness Fury’s magic to unleash her various forms
Oh so she has more than one transformation? Now that's cool
>>
File: 1473741013193.gif (2MB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
1473741013193.gif
2MB, 356x200px
that Lord of the flies boss is literally and i mean literally the Asylum demon from Dark Souls in both aesthetic and attacks
>>
>>376113613
This anon is right, eat shit >>376113852 retard. You were born pre-alpha to be this stupid?
>>
>>376105743
>pre alpha
>game is literally finished
why do they even bother writing pre alpha at this stage?
>>
>>376116489
We still don't know anything about them nor about her magic.
>>
>>376113852
Name five (5) games where pre-alpha was very different from an actual product.
>>
>>376116697
Is this a new kind of Shitposting?
>>
>>376116762
whats not true about what i wrote?
>>
>>376116697
>it's mid-2017
>game isn't out for another year, possibly more
yeah and now the devs are going to just smoke weed all day every day for a year, right? 420blazeit
>>
>>376116814
didnt you see any actual pre alpha footage before? like hl2 changed so much from its alpha to release. its not the case for modern games in 2015 and onwards, they just change small stuff here and there maybe and thats it.
>>
>>376116708
Literally all of them retard. They are still coding the others combo sets, other weapons and Magic spells.
>>
>>376116783
>literally finished
I agree pre-alpha is a bullshit lie but you come across as a massive faggot.
>>
>>376116304
There's no way that could happen. Only the king of Third Person Shooters Shinji Mikami would be able to recreate the slick and tight af gameplay of Vanquish.
>>
>>376116883
You said the "game was literally finished", when it isn't released for more than a year. Ergo, it isn't finished. If it was finished, it could be released tomorrow. Eat a dick.
>>
>>376116975
>>376116943
>clinging to a single word thats used solely to exaggerate the situation

sorry lads, this is the game you will see when its released, maybe they ll just add couple of minor stuff on it.
>>
>>376117048
>maybe they ll just add couple of minor stuff
You have to be "literally" retarded to believe that they won't add more than minor things in the span of more than a year's time
>>
The whip looks too weak. They need to make it look heavier. Maybe make it a glowing red metal chain. Right now it looks like red paper or an elastic.
>>
>>376117127
yeah, sorry you are right, i was wrong. in the year left for release of the game, they ll decide on what to cut from the game and turn them into dlcs.
>>
File: Wew.jpg (6KB, 96x91px) Image search: [Google]
Wew.jpg
6KB, 96x91px
>>376117219
You are not even trying anymore.
>>
You lads need Jesus, that's all
>>
File: 1490377992974.jpg (147KB, 535x522px) Image search: [Google]
1490377992974.jpg
147KB, 535x522px
>>376105743
I don't like the main character design, the greyish armor and the color of the hair clash and create a sort of ugly yet unremarkable look. The gameplay looks barebones in this video but hopefully they'll show something a bit more fleshed out soon. Overall its an unimpressive reveal.
>>
>>376116070
Yeah lets do Dead Space 3 all over again, truly an outstanding idea. They even share the same initials and number.
>>
>No cutscenes or voice acting
>UI is not even done yet, just two simple bars with no style
>No Chaos form, magic or secondary weapons shown
>1-2 years until it releases, since they haven't given a clear reléase date and they say they're aiming for late 2018.

>WHY DOES IT LOOK UNFINISHED?!?!

/v/ always going full retard.
>>
The pre-alpha gameplay was on PS4, xbone or Pc?
>>
>>
>>
>>376119682
Running animation is fukin shit
>>
>>
She also hit with her metal heels.
>>
>>376107016
Darksiders is nothing like Zelda. There I said it. Now fuck off.
>>
>>376120295
It is.
>>
>>376119817
war's running animation was perfect :'(
>>
>>376120295
Are you serious? The dungeons work in the same exact way. It's not exactly zelda, but it takes a lot of elements from it. That's why we get the comparisons.
>>
File: Darksiders_3 Explosion.webm (2MB, 856x480px) Image search: [Google]
Darksiders_3 Explosion.webm
2MB, 856x480px
>>
>lame shitpost
>kyoanus
Not even worth a (YOU)
>>
>>376116697

?????
>>
>>376105743

I didn't care about Darksiders until titties caught my interest.
>>
File: Uriel_scene48.png (915KB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
Uriel_scene48.png
915KB, 1280x544px
>>376120531
But there were titties in the first game.
>>
File: Darksiders_3 move set.webm (2MB, 856x480px) Image search: [Google]
Darksiders_3 move set.webm
2MB, 856x480px
Looks like she can grip the enemy in order to pull him on the air. No aerial combo yet it seems.
>>
The world looks beautiful. I like the art style. I enjoy how colorful some areas look. I like the level design, from what we saw.

But the combat looks like ass. It lacks any kind of weight, and the weapon is too loud. It gets annoying after the first couple minutes.
>>
>>376120667
>>
File: Darksiders_3 move set 2.webm (3MB, 856x480px) Image search: [Google]
Darksiders_3 move set 2.webm
3MB, 856x480px
>>
>>376121029
This is fast.
>>
>>376120739
This. Level design is GOAT. I hope they fix combat.
>>
File: 1404513564357.png (40KB, 392x197px) Image search: [Google]
1404513564357.png
40KB, 392x197px
>>376112236
>The whip has horrible sound
even the worst DMC game has a satisfying hit feedback. Who the fuck even chose a whip as the main weapon?
>>
>>376121029
Camera is too fukin close
>>
>>376121124
>. Who the fuck even chose a whip as the main weapon?
One of the fourth horsemen called Fury.
>>
>>376105743
Worried on a Narrative front because I think her hunting down the SDS seems kinda uninteresting compared to unearthing a conspiracy that started the apocalypse to trying to resurrect an entire species.
>>
>>376120739
>>376112236
These.
World might look pretty, but so do a lot of modern games.

That fucking combat looks like ass.
>>
>>376111235
How?
If anything the combat looked like Darksiders 1 without any combos unlocked.
>>
>>376121314
She will probably realise everything regarding War and the ccouncil during her main quest, leading her to be summoned alongside with her brothers at the ending of Darksiders 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maGVxmfyPlQ
>>
File: 1430049001060.png (79KB, 170x260px) Image search: [Google]
1430049001060.png
79KB, 170x260px
>>376121237
>>
>>376105743
>watch video
>weightless whip combat

Thanks capeshitters

Capeshit popularized the female villain with whip meme and now we're suffering for it

Fuck you
>>
>>376121936
Darksiders is a comic as well.
>>
>>376121508
They don't have a choice when being summoned, since you know Death was dead but brought back due to that loophole.
As for Fury if that first trailer is indicative of her demeanor I don't think she likes any of her siblings, if anything we'll probably learn she's the one who gave them the Seal locations.
>>
>>376122087
She does care about them in the comics coming with the games Darksiders 1 and 2.
>>
>>376105743
looks alright tbqhfham, kinda samey tho
>>
>>376122258
We can't say the games because she never was in them outside of a silhouette. As for the comics and even the book that one trailer shows that they are probably retconning her. I mean the books show that she is the most level headed of the Horsemen and does care about them but here she shows joyful contempt for War.
If they where going by the version of her in the comics/book then she would have been the most skeptical of the whole situation.
>>
File: 1451950339037.png (276KB, 586x634px) Image search: [Google]
1451950339037.png
276KB, 586x634px
>>376120464
>literally a firecracker
>>
>>376122695
From the information in the fifth quote here >>376116287, she is described as "the most unpredictable and enigmatic of the Four Horsemen." Maybe this will lead to something.
>>
Hopefully it's not as repetitive as 2

Also what's the story this time around exactly? Death kind of reset everything at the end of the last one
>>
>>376123096
It takes place the same time as 2, basically living versions of the Seven Deadly Sins busted out of super jail and now she is gonna have to kill them.
Also it does make me realize Strife is probably going to be a prequel since War and Death have his guns.
>>
>>376123264
Either that or he'll appear as a villain in 4 and all 3 have to kill him
>>
2 had a better trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axlUQ7BGJBw
>>
>>376123602
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_voZCmlPfxg
>>
>>376122695
They pretty much gave that character to death in the second game so it seems in the games she's the kill crazy one going by the reveal trailer
>>
>>376123602
Goddamn, that was a sweat trailer.
>>
>>376123602
https://www.gamespot.com/articles/darksiders-2s-50-million-budget-was-ridiculous-nor/1100-6422461/
50 million
What is Darksiders III budget?
>>
>>376106351
>Rather than action combos it seems to be more about watching the enemy and avoiding being hit.
>Not sure I want that in this series.

Then you probably weren't a fan of DS2 as well, since that's what Death's gameplay was. Dodging instead of blocking and with his fullly leveled up moveset you could still do all kinds of combo magic.

Gameplay footage looked nice to me. A bit unspectacular, since they only used what looked like basics attack patterns with her main weapon, but it also reassured me that it'll have a similar feel to the previous two games. Combat and traversal reminded me of how the first two games felt early in the game, when you haven't unlocked the full moveset, say, War in the Chocking Grounds or Death when he did the first dungeon in the builder world.

I do wish they'd be a bit more adventurous with her moveset though and made her feel more distinct. If her character model had looked like Death, I wouldn't have noticed much of a difference to his gameplay in DS2 and the boss fight looked a bit easymode.
>>
Awful video, but I think it looks awful because the person playing is wildly incompetent.
Spams lock-on, dodges for no reason, can't combo worth a shit, actually manages to miss attacks while locking on.
Did the person who made this video not play either of the previous instalments or any other game in this genre at all?
It looks like they booted up the game and captured the very first 12 minutes they played and sent that off as a final cut.
>>
>>376122947
it's a recurrent monster.
>>
>>376125643
It's played by the IGN dude.
>>
>>376125643
What the fuck is it with early release videos looking like they're played by a half dead dog lately? Why do the companies OK this? Surely they'd offer one of their own to play the game? It just makes the product look worse.
>>
>>376125643
The first fight against Sloth was ridiculous too. It felt like he was intentionally getting hit, over and over again until he died. It was frustrating to watch.
>>
>>376126192
Well, he is a Sloth and the 1st boss. Joking
>>
I am going to repeat what everyone else has probably said already: the game isn't supposed to released until next year, and yet they are already showing gameplay off. This is a mistake in my opinion.

For one, where the hell is the combo centric gameplay from Darksiders 1 and 2? Where is the loot system/RPG elements established from 2? Where are the platform mechanics besides "swing across chasm with whip"?

So far, it just seems like it wants to be a slightly faster paced Zelda/Soulsborne with a whip. There's no combo system and the attacks looks like they just spammed the same two or three attacks until enemies died, no juggling or combo multiplier or anything. It looked like something out of a boring soulsborne clone.

Obviously this is still really early, but they need to show off better gameplay or wait until the systems are more polished before showing off anything more combat wise.
>>
>>376126192
Seemed like the dude playing wanted to point out "look folks, if you run behind the rotating platform you won't get hit!" with all his might.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4lwpYLlVvM
Bring back Jesper
>>
>>376126394
>Where are the platform mechanics besides "swing across chasm with whip"?
>>376119817
>>376120680
>>
>>376126394
>There's no combo system and the attacks
>>376121029
>>
>>376124986
From what Nordic games is saying, probably a lot less.
>>
>>376126394
To me it felt like footage early in the game. Like War and Death before they visited Vulgrim a few times to unlock their full moveset and level all attacks up. I agree that it wasn't really a good showcase of whether the combat went as in depth as the first two, but it showed the basics. Liked the firebug that needs to be blown up to open the passage. Double jump was in as well, which is also a plus. Would have preferred to see someone better at combat to play the character, but it's a first look at least.
>>
Haven't finished 2 yet

How long is it?
>>
>>376127183
About 30 hours, give or take.
>>
File: Darksiders 2.jpg (94KB, 899x450px) Image search: [Google]
Darksiders 2.jpg
94KB, 899x450px
>>376127183
>>
>>376127291
>>376127358
Awesome
Just finished the first zone or whatever
Can't wait to play more
>>
>>376105949
There's roughly 12 minutes of footage of it in the OP.
>>
>>376109465
The series is both son, that's why people like it
>>
>>376127443
First zone is by far the best.
Second Zone is still good.
Zone 3 & 4 are short as fuck and garbage. You can clearly tell they ran out of money, which is a shame.
>>
>vent crawling
but why
>>
File: C_FmXohXgAEu5eF.jpg (445KB, 1920x1760px) Image search: [Google]
C_FmXohXgAEu5eF.jpg
445KB, 1920x1760px
>a fan did a better job with with her model.
WHy is this allowed?? This better end up being a mod for pc.
>>
>>376128508
That axe handle is retarded.
>>
File: 1483780551150.jpg (43KB, 396x431px) Image search: [Google]
1483780551150.jpg
43KB, 396x431px
>>376105743
>that crawl
>>
>>376128508
The hairs looks weird.
>>
looks like shit
why the fuck would you show this early footage unless it wasn't early early?
>>
>>376129049
Why not? They do that for Kickstarter game.
>>
>>376128508
>>a fan did a better job with with her model.
coming from someone who doesn't really like Furys current model, what you posted is far fucking worse.
>>
>>376128508
>muh plate bikini
>>
>>376129174
Maybe if you are a faggot
>>
>>376129268
She doesn't have a plate bikini though. Look more closely.
>>
>>376129049
They probably released this just to assure fans the series wasn't dead but i kingda agree, a pre-alpha is way too early to show the game off.
>>
File: 43263452653265342 (1).png (1MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
43263452653265342 (1).png
1MB, 1440x1080px
>>376129272
>attracted to fake pixel women
>calling others faggots
>>
>>376129272
>seriously uniroincally thinking high elf slut kerrigan with a scythe is better than anything
>thinking a design is good purely based on the % of skin shown
kill you're are self please
>>
>>376105743

I'm happy bioware is releasing a new game.
>>
>>376129049
Pretty much, my hopes for it are bottom tier now.
>b-but pre-alpha
yeah every game I've seen in the recent whatever the fuck has "PRE ALPHA" slapped onto it and the endproduct is just moar grafix but otherwise the same disgusting shit.
>>
>was exited for 3 based on fun from 1 and 2
>watch this gameplay video
>feel all my excitement drain out of me the more I watch

fuck
>>
File: Studio.jpg (25KB, 281x340px) Image search: [Google]
Studio.jpg
25KB, 281x340px
>>376129571
It's from Gunfire, Ex-vigil devs.
>>
>>376129627
B-But >>376118408
>>
>>376112236
>eitr
It's dead, right? It's been over a year since the devblog.
>>
>>376109167

>tfw Ada story segment in RE6
>>
They shouldn't have released the video. Now we're going to have shit post threads till it comes out even if the game gets better.
>>
>>376129272
>if yur not attractid to this hsitty deshn ur gai
kys
>>
>>376130616
I don't think it will get worse from here.
>>
>>376130616
It's slated for late 2018. /v/ will forget about it within a week.
>>
>>376105743

Oh look, a new LOL hero.
>>
File: Fury_concept_color.jpg (40KB, 370x539px) Image search: [Google]
Fury_concept_color.jpg
40KB, 370x539px
>>376105743
JUST
>>
File: Fury Concept Art.jpg (99KB, 700x1075px) Image search: [Google]
Fury Concept Art.jpg
99KB, 700x1075px
>>376130761
It's closer.
>>
>>376111847

Yes, this. If nothing else, Fury and horse SFM will go quite well together
>>
>>376130829
They won't until the E3 or some big E3 leaks.
>>
File: alhap.png (22KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
alhap.png
22KB, 1280x800px
>>
>>376130885
it doesn't looks closer at all.
>>
>>376131150
This is perfect. You did better than the studio.
>>
>>376128508
Well, now I know why they changed it. Looks awful in 3D.
>>
>>376131150
Epic. Epic for the win.
>>
>combat sounds and looks terrible
>PRE-ALPHA
it felt like deja vu until I recognized what this reminded me of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StJM39WBLFo
>>
>>376121149
Agreed. You can see it for sure in the boss fight, the attacks are not visible due to the camera being too close.
>>
File: 1324616470051.jpg (68KB, 189x220px) Image search: [Google]
1324616470051.jpg
68KB, 189x220px
>Four HorseMEN
>One's a woman

Fuck off Madureira.
>>
>>376131391
Maybe if you have never played World of warcraft or league of legend or whatever.
>>
>>376131943
How do you call a group of 3 guys and one girls?
"Hey GUYS" or "Hey guys and the girl"
>>
Why is she so small?

IN the previous games, War and Death were at least twice the size of a normal human, whereas she looks to be about the same size as a human.

Surely she's not that small compared to those two?
>>
>>376105784
>5
>>
>>376105743
visual feedback for hitting something seems nonexistent
i thought IGN was just missing as normal, but then enemies died
>>
>>376131943
cause "the 4 horsepeople" sounds so much better
>>
File: 111553-full.jpg (350KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
111553-full.jpg
350KB, 1024x576px
>>376132740
It was inconsistent as fuck. Humans were tiny but the cars and some items/structures scattered around looked like they were made for someone around War's size.
>>
>>376133001

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI_Jl5WFQkA
>>
>>376128508
>>
>>376106579
>Giant "PRE-ALPHA GAMEPLAY" in the top right
>IS THIS THE FINAL GAME???????????

You can't be this retarded
>>
File: warren-boonzaaier-furybustfinal.jpg (141KB, 896x1080px) Image search: [Google]
warren-boonzaaier-furybustfinal.jpg
141KB, 896x1080px
>>
>>376113686
>What is iterative design

Art assets get discarded and redesigned all the time you fucking mong
>>
File: martijn-willemse-360.jpg (278KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
martijn-willemse-360.jpg
278KB, 1920x1200px
>>
>>376133626
Why are you even replying to me? Do you have problems with reading comprehension? Go and read the comment I was replying to.
>>
>>
File: fury_by_chimicalstar-d68e6c4.jpg (134KB, 671x1165px) Image search: [Google]
fury_by_chimicalstar-d68e6c4.jpg
134KB, 671x1165px
>>
>>376133972
I want this to be an alternate costume/armor sets
>>
>>376123602
goat
>>
>>376116070
fucking terrible idea

>co-op

get out normie
>>
>>376135395
fuck off faggot
>>
>>376105743

Hyped. I'm also glad you viral marketers are keeping this to a single rolling general thread, way classier than the faggots who try to spam the whole front page none stop, double props.
>>
>>376135582
keep your opinions to yourself, dipshit. there are already enough shitty ones on /v/ as it is.
>>
>>376135830
>viral marketers
Kill yourself, make me want to create more of thoe shitposting thread that died a hour ago.
>>
>>376105743
>Sloth is literally Beelzebub.

Beelzebub was Gluttony, Belphegor was sloth.

Still i like it.
>>
>>376135970
how beta are you to be able to post on /v/ but not have the guts to play with someone else?
>>
>>376135395
It would be great to be able to play all the 4 horsemen at the same time.
>>
>>376136445
Darksiders has always been about story, the game play is kindergarten tier easy. We don't need co-op, or multiplayer for that matter. Devs focusing on multiplayer and trying to appease fuckbois who want to prove their epeen worth is what caused the video game collapse to begin with.
>>
>>376133573
Aside from the lips being too big and the colors, this is the best 3D rendition I've seen by far. Fits the Darksiders artstyle very well.
>>
>>376105743

+World design looks great
+Character design is great, both enemy, boss and Fury
+Combat looks great

-boring pressure plate switch instead of over the top switch throwing animation
-no crazy chest opening animations
-no grabbing and throwing environment objects
-no execute animation

But my biggest gripe with this is by far the sound design on Fury's attack.

That whip sounds fucking piddling. Tell you foley artists to go buy a chain from a tool shop and swing that around, watch it's impact and listen to the sound. That's what you want for her whip. You want something with "Oomph" and impact to it.

Her dodge also looks like complete shit.

Overall this gives the impression that Fury is much much weaker than her two brothers we've played at. I can get behind making her more agile for world traversal and such, but so far in combat she seems slower and more clunky than War!
>>
>>376136754
>Devs focusing on multiplayer and trying to appease fuckbois who want to prove their epeen worth is what caused the video game collapse to begin with.
yes anon multiplayer was what killed games good job retard
>>
>>376137315
in story based games, yes. stay on point.
>>
>>376137417

Clearly this franchise was meant to be 4 single player games and a grand finale 5th game with 4 player coop.

Clearly.
>>
>>376133972
Should have been like this, some light armor + Leather clothing. It fits better with the whip.
>>
>>376137154
well, it is """""pre-alpha gameplay""""", I'd assume not everything is implemented yet
>>
>>376137743
>>376137417
>>376137315
http://www.shacknews.com/article/79429/darksiders-3-could-had-co-op-four-horsemen-planned

>"It was always our hope to do a full four-player co-op game, with all four Horsemen playable," former Vigil creative director Joe Madureira told IGN. "It's possible we could have pulled it off. I would have liked to introduce Fury and Strife. I know many fans feel robbed that they never got to play the last two Horsemen."

>Madureira said they had played with different story ideas, including having the four riders take on Lucifer in Hell, or making them mortal after the rebirth of mankind. "neither idea got very far," he said.

>PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, however, would have made development a bit easier on the plans, though. "I do think that it would be very difficult, if not impossible, to have four players running around simultaneously and maintain the level of graphic quality we achieved," Madureira said. "So the next one, had we introduced co-op, would have benefited from the power of the next generation of consoles."
>>
>>376137743
My point is exactly what your satire is implying. It should stay as is and focus solely on story and gameplay.

reading comprehension, dude. try it.
>>
>>376137917
>2013
>could have

jesus, people. its a new studio with remnants of the old.that source doesn't help you in any way.
>>
>>376138048
The only reason the others aren't involved in this is because they are busy with another game. Both Gunfire Games and Airships Syndicate are in Austin.
>>
>>376138209
>it could have had co-op
>but the people who wanted it are working on other things

Good, it wont have co-op then.
>>
>>376138326
I mean Darksiders 5 if it ever happens.
>>
Who is the composer?
>>
>>376138440
The only way I could see this happening is if it's chapter based character switch. if it's co-op, or some amalgamation of multiplayer between the 4 horseman, it will bomb. Story has been the strong point for the last 2 games. To reiterate, they need to keep it as is and focus on story and gameplay.
>>
THIS
IS
NO
PLACE
FOR
A
HORSE
>>
>>376137154
>-no crazy chest opening animations
>-no grabbing and throwing environment objects
>-no execute animation
Those are probably going to be added later.
>>
>>376105743
>>376130885
>>376133763
>>376133870

I hope the people creating this game offer the concept costume as DLC
>>
>>376139859
If the game is like the second one, it will have gear.
>>
>>376137154
The lack of execute animation was weird, Sloth just died like that, like one of those random monster.
>>
>>376131150
You forgot to draw Fury's penis
>>
I'm just happy the franchise is alive.
Day 1 purchase.
>>
>>376140320
I actually did make it at the start but decided to not add it for some unforsaken reason
>>
>>376140210

At least this is the kind of stuff that you can realistically expect to be added between the "alpha" stage this is at and release.
>>
>>376105743
I cant wait for all those godlike bukkake pics of Fury fucked by demons. Ughhhhhh
>>
File: BB.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BB.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>376105743 (OP)
I cant wait for all those godlike bukkake pics of Fury fucked by demons. Ughhhhhh

The character has too look good to get fanart and currently the design is bordering on Battleborn-tier
>>
>>376140909
She has fan art but not lew fanart.
>>
>>376105743
horrible idea to show pre alpha footage as a first in game impression.
the little that is shown in the gameplay video, the artstyle looks different.
fury needs a redesign more consistent to her original design/Joe's artstyle, or new armor and face, or do the same exact version of Joe's in 3d.

they should've shown beta footage at the end of the year
>>
>>376115929
>human (female)
what?
>>
File: Fury artwork new design DSIII.png (439KB, 514x800px) Image search: [Google]
Fury artwork new design DSIII.png
439KB, 514x800px
>>376141485
>the artstyle looks different.
in what way? everything but her is the same.
>>
>>376105743
Is this the thread where you get dogpiled everytime you dare criticize the game?
>>
>>376127443
first and second zone are great.
third and fourth zone are cool, too, but very small. THQ was on the verge of bankruptcy at this point, so they probably pressured the team to rush the game to release ASAP.
>>
>>376120780
Can't wait for Lillith to be fully covered in DS3
>>
>>376142120
Go on, i'm waiting.
>>
File: 1482779914940.jpg (68KB, 751x600px) Image search: [Google]
1482779914940.jpg
68KB, 751x600px
>>376105743
>PRE-ALPHA GAMEPLAY

How can something be pre-alpha?
>>
>>376142392
it's the fucking "egg or chicken" problem
>>
>>376142392
fuck this meme
it's so dumb, but it still makes me laugh everytime i see their dumb faces or encounter one of the words "igor" "grichka" "bogdanoff" or "rundown" anywhere on the net
>>
>>376141741
Did Joe Mad really drew this?
>>
>>376141741
>heels
WHY
i know its autistic, but this just ruins it for me
why the fuck would anybody put fucking high heels on what is supposed to be combat armor

i can deal with boob plate and all kinds of revealing shit because at least it looks hot, but what the fuck is the point of high heels?
for fucks sake this makes me mad
>>
File: Fury.jpg (178KB, 350x538px) Image search: [Google]
Fury.jpg
178KB, 350x538px
>>376141741
>>
>>376142381
>Terrible sound design
>Underwhelming weapon
>Dumb AI
>Long halls that are either empty or with fodder here and there
>>
>>376105743
It will probably be an alright game like the ones before it, but I honestly hate the 90s comic book style look.
>>
File: kraken.png (395KB, 1250x1453px) Image search: [Google]
kraken.png
395KB, 1250x1453px
>>376142639
No idea, it's from the official website: http://darksiders.com
It doesn't look like his drawing though.
>>
File: kelp_forest.png (559KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
kelp_forest.png
559KB, 1920x1280px
>>376143587
There is a concept art with her having War's sword and being underwater in the official website with that monster (the kreaken)
>>
>>376143354
I agree with everything...but they did put pre alpha on the video so everyone is just going to throw this at you, wait til release is near and if it still looks like ass, go all out, in the mean time just express your opinion and don't waste your time trying to argue back, you're going to get shut down with pre alpha or other dumb shit,or word it differently so it shows that you are aware it's pre alpha.
>>
File: ferryman.png (180KB, 865x1036px) Image search: [Google]
ferryman.png
180KB, 865x1036px
The new Vulgrim?
>>
>>376142917
>why the fuck would anybody put fucking high heels on what is supposed to be combat armor

Well she is a horseman, and heels were originally made for riders, and not for walking, so in her case it makes sense.

But we both know that's not why her armor has heels.
>>
>>376143789
The devs put out the footage, I formed my opinion from what the devs showed me. Being pre-alpha doesn't make it any less bad, but it does give them the option to fix it, and until then I'll keep posting my opinion
>>
>>376143587
it doesn't look like his artstyle/darksiders style period.
is he not back? was Joe being money hungry? did he turn it down? why didn't they get him back? he's the most important part of this franchise, the artstyle is what makes this game unique from the rest of these types of games.
>>
>>376143713
>with her having War's sword

Wouldn't surprise me. The first two games had weapons from other horsemen usable too. Strife's guns in both cases, Death's Scythe. Giving Fury War's sword is neat.
>>
>>376143804
this is bait, right?
>>
>>376144147
Especially since War's imprisoned.
>>
File: partner.jpg (82KB, 737x507px) Image search: [Google]
partner.jpg
82KB, 737x507px
>>376144124
here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1548028600/battle-chasers-nightwar
>>
So will the fourth game focus on Strife or will it implement all of the horsemen you think?
>>
>>376144225
Why. There was ferryman's coin in Darksiders 1 to exchange with Vulgrim and there is this guy >>376143804
in Darkiders 3 official website
>>
>>376144295
Probably Strife only if DS3 is sucessful. Why would they make 3 games about War/Fury and Death but not Strife?
>>
>>376144713
Pancho/Sombrero pre order dlc
>>
>>376144295

4th should be Strife, 5th game should either be character switching between each, or coop.
>>
File: tarot-cards-1-5-12.jpg (607KB, 1032x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tarot-cards-1-5-12.jpg
607KB, 1032x1000px
I hope in Strife's game its a mix between punching and Dante style gun juggling.
>>
>>376144062
Better sent mail to them for feebacks
>>
>>376145285
>The World
JOJO REFERENCE?
>>
>>376142639
No, on twitter he said he wasn't involved with 3.
>>
Terrific
>>
>>376141741
I think if they went with pale skin, backed off a bit on the thickness of the eye and face markings, made her eyes glow, made the lips redder, made the top and bottom of her hair the same length or just make the top longer, made her a bit more curvy or maybe shorter, removed the generic "evil eye" on her armor, rebalanced the armor to be less bottom heavy, and readjusted the hair to not have those peaks on the side, I think the design can be saved.

>>376147407
ugly
>>
>>376144124
This is how I Feel, but Joe is currently working on Battle Chasers Nightwar, a JPRG styled game based off his old comic book series that ended on a cliff hangar years ago.

To be honest, the new Darksiders III artstyle looks quite faithful for not being directed by Joe Mad. Sucks not having Mad working on III, but at least the style didn't go full 343i and take full creative liberty on changing every little god damn thing. Seriously, compare 343 Halo to Bungie Halo. We could have had a butchered artstyle for Darksiders III. Be grateful we are getting a new game at all.
>>
>>376148181
>>
Playing 2 now. Should I completely ignore the necromancer tree until later? All the skills do barely any damage at the moment.
>>
>>376147407
>Introducing Meatloaf as Fury
>>
>>376148534
That possibly looks worse.
>>
>>376107118
darksiders 1 is boring as fuck, give me a reason i should even play #2
>>
>>376114276
oh man, this is gonna be good. just seeing that gives me some goosebumbs
>>
>>376148656
Necro build is fun.

Nothing in the early game is all that great.
>>
>>376149023
If you didn't like 1, you won't like 2.
>>
>>376105743
Combat looked like ass. I don't know whether it was because of the player or the game, but Darksiders 1 and 2 allowed for juggles and shit.
>>
>>376149394
Darksiders 1 is better than the 2nd
>>
>>376149808
no, the gameplay is clearly not finalised.
>>
Fury is cute! CUTE!
But that's all I can really judge right now, we'll know more when the demo comes.
>>
File: yoink__by_ploverkey-d670zk7.jpg (235KB, 738x612px) Image search: [Google]
yoink__by_ploverkey-d670zk7.jpg
235KB, 738x612px
>>
>>376144295
I want it to be a 4-player action game so bad. Solving dungeons and carving demons together.
>>
>>376148656
Teleport slash is all you need friendo
Upgrade that shit and you get
>explosion on contact
>frostbite and burning on enemies
>healing
>>
File: 1422936329587.jpg (80KB, 406x537px) Image search: [Google]
1422936329587.jpg
80KB, 406x537px
>>376105743
As long as they improve the garbage combat from the second game I'll be happy.
>>
>>376144295
I think the fourth game won't exist at all.
>>
>>376151262
Autist and obvious bait
>>
File: Fury_ChaosFormDS3.jpg (255KB, 1000x765px) Image search: [Google]
Fury_ChaosFormDS3.jpg
255KB, 1000x765px
>>
File: supermad.png (103KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
supermad.png
103KB, 200x300px
>>376144295
If they don't make a game focusing on Strife I'll be so fucking mad I'll make the holocaust story seem like a children's tale.
>>
File: a72e298bcba977d2-JoeMadureira_04.jpg (901KB, 863x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a72e298bcba977d2-JoeMadureira_04.jpg
901KB, 863x1200px
>>376147407
ok
>>
>>376143587
wait where is this from?
>>
>>376105743
Got bored with the gameplay in less than three minutes of watching the video.
Can't imagine how torturous experiencing 30+ hours of the same would be.
>>
>>376152021
The official website
>>
>>376151783
That looks fucking stupid.
>>
File: 1467573100015.png (20KB, 564x450px) Image search: [Google]
1467573100015.png
20KB, 564x450px
>>376151774
The second game's combat is what bayonetta would be with a worse camera, no dodge offset and no witch time. There's a lot of good cool combos and crazy shit that you can do, but all of them become irrelevant when the enemies don't get knocked back by your attacks when they are making an offensive move, which then you are FORCED to dodge and interrupt your combo because dodge offset isn't a thing.

To make things even worse the equivalent of wicked weaves only happen in longer combos, and you can only enter the "true form" by charging a bar with those "wicked weaves".

I played the game, I know the combat was badly planned. The first game's combat was leagues better because it was fucking functional.
>>
>>376152254
neat.
>>
>>376152361
Eh its just fan art
>>
Didn't Platinum express interest in this series when THQ went down? They should get them to help design the combat like Nier Automata
>>
File: 1485584079091.png (10KB, 327x173px) Image search: [Google]
1485584079091.png
10KB, 327x173px
>>376153379
>Darksiders with Plat combat
>>
>>376153379
They did https://www.gamespot.com/articles/platinum-games-staff-express-interest-in-darksiders/1100-6402879/ but Nordic games put the price. I think it's better that way. Platinum is busy with Granblue action game currently.
>>
>>376150013
Darksiders 2 is a decent character action game, while the first one is an amateurish combination of Zelda and Devil May Cry, doing everything those games did worse.

The only things the sequel did wrong were the fucking loot system with generic weapons and the story in which nothing happened and it was all filler. The gameplay itself was miles better than in the first game.
>>
>>376153686
>Strife plays like Vanquish
>>
>>376153867
>>376152369
Opinions huh
>>
File: 1489340952341.jpg (57KB, 438x445px) Image search: [Google]
1489340952341.jpg
57KB, 438x445px
>>376153896
>>
>>376154081
I provided backing as to why the combat was half assed, the second guy just said "it is and it is not".
>>
Besides the combat looking pretty terrible, the camera is my biggest issue, which is a big factor in any third-person action game. The fact one of the first fights shows an enemy getting in between Fury and the camera and blocking the entire screen is indicative of this. They need to pull it back and pull it up so you can see more of the field and surroundings.
>>
File: Darksiders.jpg (1015KB, 7093x3990px) Image search: [Google]
Darksiders.jpg
1015KB, 7093x3990px
Which one
>>
>>376105743
why isn't she half naked again?
>inb4 politics
if you're a man you want that shit, if you're a girl you like men being big and strong sex symbols without shirts, that's just how it is. I seriously won't play this unless there are sexy skins you can unlock.
>>
>>376156931
War ez
>>
>>376156129

It's literally pre-alpha. The devs clearly were given like a week to put together presentable gameplay footage for this reveal and managed to cobble together some models, animations and an extremely basic combat system and not much else, probably using default engine assets for most of the environment.

And I'm not even saying this in like a "I-IT'S A B-B-BETA" way, or trying to defend a company or any of that bullshit. I'm just saying, as a game developer looking at this footage, it looks like what a team would put together as a basic proof-of-concept prototype before even beginning actual design work on core game systems.

Anyone thinking this is in any way representative of the final game and trying to critique it is wasting their time. Releasing this "gameplay footage" was a pretty fucking stupid thing to do, as most people are genuinely too dumb or ignorant to realize this isn't the actual game.
>>
I hope they get rid of D2's retarded loot system. Fucking cancer
>>
>>376110114
>>376110381

i quit 1 halfway through. i got bored for some reason. i liked 2 a lot more. so put me in that minority.
>>
>>376157549
What's wrong with Diablo 2 loot system?
>>
>>376157516
>not liking boobplates + heels
Are you a SJWfag?
>>
>>376157531
>It's literally pre-alpha.
keep believing this
because half life 2 was so much different gameplay-wise from the alpha stolen at e3
>>
File: C_KyzKJUMAAkU5I.jpg (183KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C_KyzKJUMAAkU5I.jpg
183KB, 1200x1200px
>>
>>376112150
By the look of fury's whip I'd love to see something more brutal, that whip could stick to the enemies and then tear their flesh apart, throat slice as finisher, hell, she could spin around and it would look better than it is now
>>
File: 1403114714259.jpg (24KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1403114714259.jpg
24KB, 384x384px
>>376128508
>Better
Not to mention he completely fucked it up too, original concept was nothing like that
>>
>>376128508
>nephiliin
>>
>>376158069

So, you really believe that the final game of Darksiders III will have three types of basic enemies, no powers or abilities, no items, one (1) melee combo, no UI design whatsoever, and default Unreal Engine camera in combat? You're saying that the final game is going to be set in an empty skybox environment with random buildings placed around the entrance to a linear hallway dungeon with no puzzles and no narrative features at all? This is a fucking test level. It will not be in the final game in any form. Fucking look at it.

Yes, there are plenty of games that look crappy in trailers and then come out and are crappy. That does not mean this footage represents a final game. You cannot argue this in good faith.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
>>376132740
>>376133001

second anon is right, sizes are inconsistent as shit. but thats mainly due to whatever the devs want to give focus to. just how the humans weren't stylished at all in the first game.

in the second game Death is roughly a head taller than the human you find. and War must be even taller (excluding the Crowfather encounter).

The Nephilim vary in sizes just like Angels and Demons. Absalom was as tall as Abbadon in DS1.
>>
>>376113014
>If you haven't finished the core gameplay before moving on to the art assets, you are creating a game backwards.
>This is the final product and nothing is going to change besides a few tweaks
You my friend, know nothing
FUCKING
NOTHING
O
T
H
I
N
G
of game design
So please, shut the fuck up and sit down.
>>
I didn't expect them to reveal a gameplay trailer before the E3. Is the IGN 1st thing every day?
>>
>>376159781
when do you find a human? i don't remember this
>>
>>376160380
You find a human in one of the Darksiders 2 DLCs, He asks you to kill him because he betrayed one of the few remaining groups of humans left.
>>
File: Darksiders_II_Hunter_lowpoly.jpg (196KB, 1600x773px) Image search: [Google]
Darksiders_II_Hunter_lowpoly.jpg
196KB, 1600x773px
>>376160380
one of the DLCs. Uriel tells Death that some humans might survived extinction and he tries to find them. The dude was p cool, he was based of an old concept they had for human characters in the first game.

You have to kill a demon lord cuz he tells you that he damned his soul, the Human pussied out and to keep his soul safe he told the demon where a human group was hiding.
Turns out it was all a ruse and he Demon never had his soul. The dude feels so much guilt he asks Death to kill him. and so he does. and the DLC ends
>>
>>376160380
Draven is a human too.
>>
>>376114276

Requiring that many hits to deal with a trash mob? Its shit.
>>
WOOOOOOW Its pre alpha and it looks like THAT
This is gonna be the best game ever!They must be working hard.
>>
>>376156931
>Power
Death > War > Fury > Strife

>Husbando/Waifu
Death > Strife > War > Fury
>>
>>376156931
Honestly I was expecting Death to be a CAWWLING IN MY SKIN guy but was pleasantly surprised that he was level headed compared to War.
>>
>>376139748
>Ds1
>to open a chest War slams his hand into it
>to open a door he kicks it
>Ds2
to open a chest death gets his ghost hands to split it open and scatter the loot for him
>opening a door is the same, he just waves his hand in the door's direction and the hands do all the work

What should Fury do for these animations?
>>
>>376164050
Whip wraps around chest, saws it in two.
Whip wraps around door handle, yanks it open.
She'll just open them normal, assuming there are any.
>>
>>376164538
what about a heel stomp to open chests?

For doors she does it P5 style
>>
>>376164675
Honestly, as I kinda implied, I bet we won't see either. Devs said they wanted the world to be more organic or something similar, so the more zelda-ish dungeon structure seems to be going away and with that probably doors and chests. Given how hard that is too do and what we've seen so far... well, it is a year off...
>>
>>376162890
>Death > War
>when death needed help to chop war's arm off
nah
>>
>>376166123
Wars a hard nigga to keep down
>>
File: how things work with men.gif (378KB, 352x177px) Image search: [Google]
how things work with men.gif
378KB, 352x177px
>>376162890
Pic related a visual representation of what happened while this anon wrote/posted this.
>>
>>376106351
>>376110810
>>376111235
>>376107016

>everything in the universe is variation of dark souls
>oh look at this ramdom glass of water
>dude, this liquid is clearly inspired on the substance of the dark souls series

I wish I didn't had to live on the same timeline of you insufferable faggots.
>>
>>376157893
Its not d2 loots system, its just a meme "rpg" grindfest loot system, it does not work well on every game.
>>
>>376105743
>Selling games with ugly lead characters

If it works for ME:Andromeda it will work for Darksiders III
>>
File: Four horsemen 2.jpg (2MB, 7680x1357px) Image search: [Google]
Four horsemen 2.jpg
2MB, 7680x1357px
Pick your favorite horsemen

https://strawpoll.com/d2ys57w
>>
>>376167861
They are just the vidya itteration of 40Kids where everything "is sooooo X" no matter how unrelated and "Y stole that from X" when Y did it years before X existed.
>>
>>376115193
I dislike fury and strife because war has that shit covered.
>>
>>376142392
Pre- alpha just means beta now, alpha means beta with optimisation, and beta means finished product.
>>
I like Fury. Hopefully there will be porn.

Maybe this is the year that I finally make good on my vow to improve my drawing skill.
>>
>>376162890
Death a cute
I still love that he's less of an edgelord than War, despite what you's think just by looking at their design alone
>>
File: 2115553242531.jpg (39KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
2115553242531.jpg
39KB, 768x432px
All you friendless basement dwellers hating on DSIII are nothing but scum. Please rethink your lives or at the very least choose a different hobby if you hate vidya so much.

Who here /hype/?
>>
>>376173117
Falseflagging isn't cool anon
>>
File: 1493934023868.jpg (94KB, 990x557px) Image search: [Google]
1493934023868.jpg
94KB, 990x557px
>>376173117
I'm excited anon, day one buy for me, hopefully they do an artbook too

I like the Starfire look she has, and the eye of Sauron on her chest
Iz gonna be gud
>>
>>376173195
So you've gone so far down the drain that it's hard for you believe that someone else still enjoys games? I honestly feel bad for you son.

>>376173229
Starfire from Teen Titans! Yes now I know why she seems so familiar.
>>
>>376105743
That looks fucking terrible.
>>
What are the chances of this coming to the Switch? I'm thinking of getting a Scorpio just to play this game. (Not interested in the PS4 or it's exclusives. They are all lame movie games.)
>>
>>376173427
>If you don't like DSIII you're a friendless basement dweller and you hate vidya
I feel bad for you too, I guess we're even
>>
>>376105743
Why's everything so big? Isn't Fury supposed to be like 12 ft tall?
>>
File: 1493758264652.jpg (331KB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
1493758264652.jpg
331KB, 1500x844px
>>376173963
Makers are big guys
>>
File: Huge garbage.png (3MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Huge garbage.png
3MB, 2560x1600px
>>376174068
I remember at the beginning of darksiders 1 there are human running around and War was roughly double their size and Fury's about the same height which means that the garbage can on the left is like 5-6ft tall
>>
>>376131943
Horseman predates the use of Man as the male word, its concurrent with the use of Man as simply meaning the same thing as human.
>>
>>376174368
>fury is about the same height
Is she? She was hardly taller than War when War was kneeling int he reveal trailer.

I feel like the devs just fucked up the size of everything, Fury included.
>>
>>376128508
>that's supposed to be better
That looks fucking terrible and makes the redesign look good
>>
>>376133001
>>376159781

Oh well, would have been cool to play as a ten foot tall buff chick.
>>
File: darksiders3-10-1493916902123.jpg (560KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
darksiders3-10-1493916902123.jpg
560KB, 2560x1440px
>>376174368
Its inconsistent, The humans in 1 are tiny while in 2 Death is only slightly taller than a Human

I think Fury would be around 7 and a half to 8 feet high, even bigger if her ultimate form is like Wars
But Thats just me babbling
>>
>>376174368
Not really.

Fury has heels and like the other said, War was about the same height and he was kneeling.
>>
>>376175137
Death is a Manlet, everybody says it in 2.
>>
>>376174587
>>376175140
He's clearly at tit height when he's kneeling so she's shorter but still like 10 ft tall with no heels if he's 12 ft tall.
>>
>>376175420
forgot pic
>>
>>376175420
>10 feet with no heels
Lmao. War dwarfs her, he was at her chest when he was kneeling and sloutched over.
>>
>>376105743
>female protagonist

lol enjoy having no sales
>>
File: 1491181877694.jpg (377KB, 1919x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491181877694.jpg
377KB, 1919x1080px
>>376175140
So War is fucking massive and Fury is tall because of her heels
and >>376175375
Who says that besides the makers? Its been a while
>>
>>376175584
If this follows the same trend that 2 did after 1, this will be a bigger bomb than 2.

I'm not even talking about the female protag either.
>>
>>376175531
I never thought of that before, fucking hell War is scary large
>>
>>376105969
Of course she has hammer, Death's primary weapons were scythes but you could use anything from fists to hammers.
>>
>>376175650
2 didn't bomb.

THQ just wanted 4 million sales to save them for bankrupcy and that was never gonna happen. 1.5 million + later steam sales and the like is pretty good for a game that was around 50 million Budget to make.
>>
>>376131943

Or how about the fact that "Fury" isn't even a horseman of the apocalypse. It's War, Death, Pestilence, and Famine. Who the fuck is "Fury"?
>>
File: 1489808259151.gif (143KB, 545x524px) Image search: [Google]
1489808259151.gif
143KB, 545x524px
>>376176126
>Pestilence
>>
The gameplay made the whip sound so weak. It feels like you are tickling the monster, hope they fix that otherwise im excited for it.
>>
>>376176073
The devs said it sold like shit. Sorry, it bombed.

Also Darksiders 2 didn't sell more than 1 million on steam. Also I don't know hy you guys keep fellating steam sales all the time when talking about these games. Both Darksiders 1 and 2 had been on sale for $4-$10 for multiple, extended, periods of time since their release. You idiots keep acting like they sold 4 million copies each at full price, when they really only sold the number of copies that they did when they went on sale for 80% off.

>inb4 that stupid image from steamspy about darksiders 1 sales

Not only has Darksiders 1 been on sale for $4 since forever before the remaster came out, but anybody who had the original copy of the game got to download the remaster for free on steam. It's not as if 5 million different people bought the original and the remaster combined and at full price.
>>
WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT TRAILER? Wasn't entire fucking point of DS2 to free War? WHY IS HE CHAINED REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>376176249

If you're a Terry Pratchett fan it's Polution (Good Omens). But yes. Pestilence is the horseman of rot, plague, and disease.
>>
>>376176365
It's not a sequel.
>>
I hope the 7 virtues show up as allies or maybe bosses or something. I really like the angel designs in this series.
>>
>>376176365
It's a sort-of prequel, like 2.

What's the word for a "sequel" which takes place during the events of the previous game?
>>
>>376176470
The horsemen aren't named in the Bible. They're called whatever the fuck you want them to be.
>>
>>376176507
>>376176557
>DS2 released 2012
>wait 5 years to know how the cliffhanger from DS2 unfolds
>it's not a sequel

THAT'S IT
>>
>>376176641
I'm still waiting on a DS1 sequel, buddy.
>>
>>376176672
Fuck you probably know more than I do and now I am getting an itch to play, I got that DS1 remaster for free and played for while. Should I bother finishing it?

I finished DS2 but I didn't bother with side quests or DLC content. Should I fix that?
>>
>>376176580
War was the only other one who was kind of named.
“Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a large sword.”

Death was the only one who was actually named, but War is heavily implied.
>>
>>376176353
Not only that, but the sales of 2 and its remaster are mixed in Steamspy.
>>
>>376176580

So you're saying they should have carte blanche to rewrite 150 years of popular culture that depicts the four as War, Pestilence, Famine, and Death?
>>
>>376105743
Looks like garbage.
>>
>>376177205
Yes?
>>
>>376176353
Also being able to download the 2 remaster was free if you had the original, just like with the remaster of 1.

I wouldn't even be surprised if the warmastered ownership number on steam counter those who had the original and also counted those same people when they downlaoded the remaster.
>>
>>376177723
on steamspy*
>>
File: 0c2.jpg (23KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0c2.jpg
23KB, 600x600px
Looks shit, anons. Looks reeeeeeeal shit. Shame too, I was excited for this.
>>
>h-here's the third installment of your mediocre TPS bro....

You starved for games /v/ or do you just like shoveling shit down your throats?
>>
I just beat DS1 Remastered on PS4 and generally thought it was great except for a few points. Started DS2 Remastered and the framerate is absolute ass. Can nothing be done about this? Also not sure how I feel about the game going hard RPG but I will probably get used to it.
>>
>>376114502
absolutely
>>
>>376178721
No.
>>
>>376114502
I would say no. I liked 1 but hated 2.
>>
>>376178624

lol what
>>
>>376176126
>Pestilence
You mean Conquest, right?
>>
>>376177723
>Also being able to download the 2 remaster was free if you had the original
Only if you had the DLC. I didn't get the remaster of 2, but I did get the first one
>>
>>376179142
>Conquest
You mean Strife, right?
>>
>>376105743
>Main hero looks mediocre
>Whip attacks look and feel like shit
>Camera is janky as fuck
So far it's pretty shit.
Thread posts: 479
Thread images: 89

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.