[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FFXIV

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 530
Thread images: 87

File: fft.png (595KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
fft.png
595KB, 1200x630px
screw these DPS queues, I'm going tank.

I picked marauder because I want to be a warrior later on. give me your best tanking tips
>>
>tfw no Time Mage that can use LB3 to completely freeze all enemies and mechanics for 8 or so seconds
>>
>>376104218

generate aggro
>>
>tfw no Viera race that I can ERP with and fap to
>>
Is it worth doing the squadron stuff? I recently returned and there's so much new shit
>>
>>376104479
Stick some MGP bunny ears up your ass and sodomize yourself over to /vg/ then
>>
>>376104297
AST is a glorified Time Mage. Very sad we don't have Haste though. Really want a Time Mage outfit from Tactics.
>>
>>376104516

once you max your squaddies it's basically free shit for 0 effort afterward
>>
>>376104543
Why are you bullying me, friend?
>>
>>376104218
Throw on a Sword and level GLA quickly to 8 outside Limsa so you can Cross-class Flash. That'll help you keep hate group hate while saving TP. You'll always use this, and it's especially helpful for low-level tanking as a MRD.

In dungeons if it's a pack of 3 mobs you should pull with your throw ability then do 3 overpower/flashes. If it's a pack of 2 mobs pull with your throw ability and just use 1 overpower/flash. After these points just cycle on mobs with your hate combo or focus on whatever the dps seem to have picked, if you haven't labeled it yourself.

Don't spend all your TP in fights though. Just spend enough TP to ensure you have hate until everything dies, and so that you have enough TP to repeat the same thing when you pull the next pack of mobs.

This'll get easier as you reach your late 20s and get your full single-target combo, and at 30 when you get your tank stance.
>>
>>376104218
Get Flash and Provoke from Gladiator. That's it.
>>
>>376104567
AST does have Haste, it's call the Spear :v)
>>
>>376104758
spear a shit
>>
>>376104218
Dungeon design in HW changed to be based around usually two add-sections (Seperated by "gates") and then a boss fight. This means that you can use berserk in the first add section and have it up by the time you get to the boss fight of that section. Since going fast is the most important thing in existence you should be popping sprint the moment the starting circle comes down and using flash to get snap aggro on groups instead of tomahawk or overpower. Depending on the room consider using provoke to force adds to move towards you earlier than bodypulling so you can bundle them up for a flash before continuing the pull to the end. With the existence of equilibrium deliverance you should be able to sprint after basically every add encounter and definitely after a boss fight and have enough TP to finish the next section. This will change depending on whether or not your DPS are bad or if you were unlucky enough to get a healer that isn't taking advantage of their AOE capabilities. Consider how well the first add section in the dungeon goes before continuing to use sprint in later sections. Vengeance is a DPS cooldown as well as defensive because it counters. Don't forget to use it when the group starts aoeing pulls for the most damage possible.

Only use Fracture under the condition that Fracture will tick for its entire duration and you are in Berserk when you apply it. Don't even bother using it before it gets traited either. Fracture is a DPS loss in all other situations regardless of its effective potency because every application of Fracture is one less GCD going towards generating an Abandon stack.

Consider creating /statusoff macros for both Berserk and Raw Intuition so you can control when you become pacified better and can toggle off Raw Intuition when you need to move or turn your back on enemies. Most offensive macros are actually slight DPS losses because of how macros work in XIV's engine, so do not make a Berserk/PacifyCleanse macro.
>>
File: 1489398564082.jpg (464KB, 953x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1489398564082.jpg
464KB, 953x1200px
Midlanders
>>
>>376105046
a best.

Shame about that worst hairstyle, though.
>>
File: 1489706085636.png (168KB, 671x603px) Image search: [Google]
1489706085636.png
168KB, 671x603px
>Already at max Zhloe relation
>She's only giving me 300 reds this week

You dumbshit cat, you have 1 fucking job and still manage to fuck it up
>>
Should the healers be given gigantic shields, obscenely high potency regens, and rerises that have CDs on par with tank emergency buttons?
>>
Mirror mirror on the wall, who has the nicest fflogs of them all?
>>
>>376105294
muscle memory, waste not I, ingenuity II, and manipulation become useful for the first time in a long time because of Orphanage Donations.
>>
Can anyone share their player name settings with me? I just did Labyrinth for the first time and it was a cluster fuck with all the names in my screen.
>>
>>376105025
I appreciate the write up, but my man ... I am level 5 and brand new to the game. Dungeon tanking at 50+ is not something I worry about right now. just starting tips lol

>>376104715
yeah I'll do that. I read that provoke is good as well but that's all the way at 22, so I will probably wait until I'm 30 with maruader to get that one.
>>
>>376105025
>Dungeon design in HW changed to be based around usually two add-sections (Seperated by "gates") and then a boss fight.

Take a screenie of this. With PS3 support dropped, we'll have less gated areas.
>>
>>376105667
Doubtful. We moved from less gated areas to more gated ones with the PS3 supported. It is a conscious design choice to prevent casual-unfriendly speedruns.
>>
>>376105618
I know you're brand new I just wanted to fucking pour. Like others have stated provoke and flash are necessary. Eventually you will have to get GLD to 34 at the most for all of WAR's cross class skills which you shouldn't neglect. MRD has an easier time tanking than GLD because Berserk Overpower is superior to Flash. WAR also gets its tanking stance 10 levels earlier than PLD which affects aggro generation. Also get Pugilist to 12.
>>
>>376105751
This. It's a design choice, nothing to do with ps3 support.
>>
>>376105618
Actually can't play GLA until you unlock it in Ul'dah which you can reach at level 15 or so in the main story missions.
>>
>>376105850
>>376105979
I have a NIN lv45 and pugilist lv20, but I am new to tanking. I started the game 3 days ago. I'm not going to worry too much about all the different cross skills since I'm reading that stormblood with fix that shit so you don't have to level a billion different classes in order to play ONE "correctly". I'll get flash since it's just 8 levels tho, I'm not leveling a class to 30+ just for one ability.
>>
Minfildaelyn is totally going to be a boss at some point. She was suspicious enough before she turned Minfillia into a light borg.
>>
File: Bane.png (489KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
Bane.png
489KB, 716x768px
how long was the game down for HW release? I can't remember.

When it says "early access starts June 16th' that means the game should be up, with maintenance finished, by then right?

>>376106139
>level 45 in 3 days on your first character
assuming your main story quest is near the same level as you that's bretty gud
>>
>>376106139
>muh one billion classes
>it's actually just 2 in your related role
Classic shitter's mindset.
>>
File: bara as fuck.jpg (443KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bara as fuck.jpg
443KB, 1920x1080px
>>376106139
If you plan to level WAR you need to get GLD to 22 for Provoke. It's a required ability. Keep this in mind if you intend to tank content before Stormblood comes out.
>>
I can enjoy XIV in bursts, like one month every patch, but then I get a little addicted to it and it takes a good week after my sub rubs out for the desire to resub starts to fade. That last week is tough though. Feels like withdraw even though I know I've gotten all the enjoyment I will get out of the patch. YoshiP must lace the game with opiods.
>>
>>376105615

just make it so you can only see your party's name tags and make it so hp bars don't appear unless someone takes damage
>>
>>376106370
while not having provoke is unacceptable at high levels, honestly you don't need it until you start doing decent difficulty content that requires a tank swap.

As long as you manage your threat well you very rarely have to use it.
>>
>>376106501
Consider that in the event a tank dies the main way to reestablish aggro after resurrection is through Provoke. Attempting to catch up with enmity combos rarely works unless the death was early. This can happen at any level.
>>
>>376106284
my main quest is at 43 right now, but it's on hold for now.
>>376106294
no doubt.
>>376106370
I'll get provoke when I start doing 40+ dungeons. none of the tanks I've been grouped with had it and we breezed through it. I don't have the expansion so I'm not going to be doing much 50+ content for a while...
>>
>>376105615
Party Member names displayed by name+initial (John G.)

Alliance member names not displayed unless targetted

All egi/turret names disabled
>>
>>376106169
I want it to rape my player.
>>
Does the general populace even care about the story? Doesn't everyone skip it so they can get on the gear treadmill asap? Who thought it was a good idea to lock content behind the story?
>>
>>376105316
>gigantic shields
Isn't that just the tank?
>>
>>376106953
More people care about the story than don't. Keep in mind, the majority of this game's fanbase is filthy weeb garbage. They eat the low-budget anime tier writing up.
>>
>>376106953
I enjoy some of the story, and other parts I do not like.
>>
>>376106953
The general populace is shit in every medium and I enjoy the story, that's all that matters to me. I vastly prefer this setup to WoW's disjointed one where nothing melds right.
>>
>literally zero comms as ast from the 30-35lvls in the different dungeons despite playing class as fully as I can with right card buffs, cleric stance etc
Why everyone love whm more?
>>
>>376106953
I'm not sure why you think people skip the story when almost all of it post 2.0 is delivered solo.
>>
>>376104567
>Very sad we don't have Haste though
Arrow
>>
File: Nasheed.png (578KB, 722x444px) Image search: [Google]
Nasheed.png
578KB, 722x444px
>>376107072
Your glamour wasn't good enough. People actually do this.
>>
>>376107072
You're playing with newfags who don't know what AST cards do. Comms will start rolling in at 50+ when people love you just for giving them some balances and arrows.
>>
>>376107134
Just not the same, anon. I want a clock that pops over their head and speeds up.
>>
get at least flash from the paladin skills
it'll help puggin with retards in dungeons
>>
>>376104715

>it's another shitter telling people to use flash on WAR

End yourself m80.
>>
>>376107138
I have gained 30 comms playing almost exclusively as Dragoon over the course of a few months, but soon I'll start leveling up other classes/jobs. I wonder sometimes if this is a large or small amount
>>
>>376107371
I play as both a tank and healer. I almost always get 2+ commendations because of this. I always try to give one, as a healer, to a DPS since I usually toss Balance or Arrow on them and watch their numbers climb.
>>
Anyone else feel like the Stormblood cinematic is incredibly bland compared the Heavensward's?

Heavensward
>Somber build up at the start to tie into just how shitty the ending to 2.0 made everyone feel, before jumping into straight into the jaws of mother fucking Nidhogg and starting shit up for real.
>Appropriate symbolism. Nothing so overly complicated that you need to sit there and pick it apart scene by scene just to understand it, but deep enough to connect with you the player.
>Features one of the best musical sets in the whole damn game.
>Gets you hyped up for a war against mother fucking dragons. Not just one dragon, not a few dragons, an entire horde of goddamn dragons. Let's potential new players know right off the bat "This game is going to have you fighting dragons. Fighting dragons is the primary conflict."
>Also Estinien mother fucking Wyrmblood doing his best Kain stance.
>Over a year and a half later, that bridge scene near the end is more or less recreated in the game story itself for added pottery.

Then there's Stormblood.
>Pacing is all over the place.
>Around 40 total seconds of map transitions to remind everyone that Hydaelyn is a bigger planet than just Eorzea...Oh and Doma exists. Here's Doma by the way.
>Almost no information given about what the expansion is about for an outside viewer looking in to get them interested.
>Mostly remixed Prelude stuff. Main theme for the expansion doesn't kick in until the end.
>Two straight minutes of WoL and "Yda" doing kata and sparring.
>An overly long sequence of a currently random, possibly important Samurai being a menace and ruining innocent civilians homes and nice things just so he can be a flashy dick and overkill some mooks.
>A fly over of Doma so Yugiri could show off her 600k gil Diadem hawk.

I mean the Yda vs WoL sparring was fun.
The imagery was still beautiful.
And what little we heard of the main theme was pretty.
But holy shit there was almost no hype. Nothing to get that blood pumping.
>>
File: colon-three.png (165KB, 1160x812px) Image search: [Google]
colon-three.png
165KB, 1160x812px
>>376107072
>left my parser open while farming for glamours in Syrcus Tower; notice a Black Mage is doing the most damage in the raid, she's head and shoulders above the rest and she's in my party
>stop bothering with Expanded Balances/Arrows and start tossing her Enhanced/Extended Balances/Arrows

>get to the end
>You have received a commendation! x1
:3
>>
as a tank, any player who uses a knockback to push a ranged/annoying enemy into the rest of the mob instantly gets my commendation no matter else happens
>>
>>376107473
>random
>>
>>376107473
To be fair, we know next to nothing on Stormblood. Plus with the datamined stuff in the benchmark, the areas looked about the same as HW areas, if not larger.
>>
>>376107371
Small for the tank/healer, average/not enough as a dps
As a nin I got around 20comms in one month while leveling
As a whm more than 40 in this period just by doing trials and fucking around while was tired of nin
Saying hi at the start of dungeon helps
Saying "thanks for the party" at the end helps even more because it additional 3 seconds for people to give you comm
Watching ending cutscene = almost guaranteed comm
>>
>>376107237
Do you mean you should never use Flash on WAR in any circumstance? Because if that's what you think you're wrong. If you're saying he shouldn't use Flash when there's ample TP to spend on Maim -> Overpower then I agree with you.
>>
>>376107508
I've been trying to this a lot as a WHM. Or putting them to sleep.

Would you prefer knockback or CC?
>>
>>376106953
The people who play it cause of the final fantasy name care about the story, and they get exactly what they want: tripe JRPG garbage.
>>
>>376107585
don't ever put things to sleep
>>
>>376107473
>But holy shit there was almost no hype. Nothing to get that blood pumping.

That's because you don't main Monk.

LIBERATION SOON BROTHERS
>>
>>376107585
Casting Repose is a DPS loss.
Ever since the "Fixes" to Wanderer's Palace and Amdapor in 2.0 CC is no longer relevant outside of PVP.
>>
>>376107585
Repose isn't relevant outside a few situational uses (sleeping the boss add in brayflox if the group is struggling, helping lock a mob out of the boss room).
>>
>>376107640
>>376107689
>>376107698

I see. Thank you. I've not played HW since wrapping up the story and trying to relearn shit has been....interesting.
>>
>>376107447
Healer here, I usually give mine to DPS as well, or the co-healer if something about their attitude/playstyle pleased me, like fellow ASTs that coordinate cards instead of blindly overwriting everything.

Granted, I often queue with a tank friend.

>>376107508
I used to do this on WHM but with the high latency it meant the tank would miss the mob on the way to me, then had to run back to where I pushed the mob back to. I still do it occasionally as WHM on stationary targets instead of ones I have aggro of but it's rare.
>>
>>376106953
Very rarely skip, but don't care much about story
Scions and alliance leaders become more annoying with each patch so maybe I will start doing it in the Ala mhigo. Lalafel female bitch was unbearable in the triad story
>>
Anyone have any tips for trying to learn A11S?
>>
>>376107878
Join learning party
>>
>>376107640
>>376107689
>>376107698
>We'll never have content that is designed with CC in mind
I hope they either remove them or give us a reason to use them.
>>
>>376107921
I use it for soloing sometimes. Sometimes is turning into rarely though.
>>
>>376107915
Truly inspirational wisdom that we are all lucky you deigned to share with us.
>>
>>376107823
Fucking hell I'm glad I skipped shit then. Every time the cutscene started out with just gayass Scions I immediately skipped. Only scenes I think I didn't skip from 3.1 to now were Aymeric scenes, Baelsar's Wall related things, and WoL stuff. I absolutely don't give a shit about any of the Scions or alliance leaders. I feel like Alisae's appearance was supposed to be epic or something and I barely emoted a reaction to her, just cringed.
>>
>>376107986
Always glad to help
>>
what desynth level do y'all think i'll need for SB? it seems like its so fucking hard to properly level in HW

im at 186gsm, 160wvr, and 220cul

though im not worried about cul because if its anything like hw, trash fish will get it up to speed asap
>>
>>376106953
The story is basic, nothing special, for about 70% of the time. It's really tiresome, dumb, or outright frustrating maybe 20% of the time (Waking Sands, Waking Sands, Waking Sands, Waking Sands, Rising Stones? Waking SANDS ALPHINAUD SHUT THE FUCK UP URIANGER FUCK OFF)

The other 10% of the story is actually interesting, investing, and will make you want to see more. My favorite part of going through the story was laughing about the absolute nonsense it was with my friends who were playing at the same rate.
>>
>>376108103
Odds are that Stormblood's basic crafts are gonna start off at ilvl 255.

So get workin'.
>>
File: 1484457576886.jpg (785KB, 845x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1484457576886.jpg
785KB, 845x1200px
>>376107878
Get ACT callouts for the optical sight patterns.
It makes life so much easier because the visual cue is kinda wonky and you might not get enough time to react depending on where your assigned position to run to is.

>>376105046
Midlanders?
>>
>>376107585
I've been in exactly one dungeon where I guess our WHM was consistently sleeping every mob in a pull and we focused down a single enemy at a time. For some reason, it felt like we were going about .5 mph. I'm guessing you really do go faster when your party just goes relatively nuts on a pull, probably because you can freely throw your AOEs
>>
File: 1493351015403.jpg (46KB, 600x703px) Image search: [Google]
1493351015403.jpg
46KB, 600x703px
>>376106953
Back to WoW with you.
>>
>>376108371
At least wow had balls to kill city leaders
>pirate shithole will never be washed away
;_;
>>
File: 1457949960181.jpg (140KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1457949960181.jpg
140KB, 500x500px
>>376108229
Midlanders
>>
>>376108473
City leaders with less personality than even the JRPG stereotypes in FFXIV. Quite baffling really.
>>
>>376108473
We'll set aside the fact that the 3.0 story revolves around you personally killing a city leader so an ally can take over.
>>
>>376108475
Cats!

And if you talk down to us or discredit us, go ahead because that's my fetish.
>>
>>376108172
thats what i was thinking
any tips? ive been using pvp gear to go up through 180 on gsm/wvr but im not sure what to hit up next
>>
>>376108618
>cat
>likes to be bullied
>tumblr filename
>ugly ass picture with eyemelting filter over it

What a fucking surprise.
>>
>>376108696
The day that miqo'te and all things associated with them, including players, get removed from XIV, is the day the game improves one hundred-fold.
>>
>>376108645
Dungeons're probably your best bet for Weaver, rough as it might be.

Goldsmith meanwhile... Hunts for the old 200 stuff?
>>
>>376108696
Cats belong alongside lizards and pedofells in the Cancer Trinity.
>>
>>376108696
Gelbooru, actually!
>>
>>376108852
You just mad because they are best players
>>
>>376109082
>they
You're not fooling anyone.
>>
>>376108645

You might still be able to get some mileage out of the i200 centurio seal accessories for GSM. It gets to the point that you'll reach a level where you can naturally level it up through the accessory drops through the latest dungeons. It's a shame that lore gear never dropped in tome price because those primal accessories are a 60% chance at 235 GSM.
>>
>>376108852
Name three good players with either good speedkill or progression results who are not playing one of those races.
>>
>>376106953
I don't really like the story in this game exciting moments are few and far between but I never skip it because it's a Final Fantasy game. I know what I paid for.
>>
>>376109319
I'll do you one better and not name any, because only e-celeb worshiping autists give a shit about that.

Cancer doesn't just mean 'low skill'
>>
>>376109319
>Name three good players with either good speedkill or progression results
Not you.
Not you.
Not you.

I win.
>>
>>376109495
Fucking destroyed.
>>
File: 1246876407666.jpg (20KB, 436x333px) Image search: [Google]
1246876407666.jpg
20KB, 436x333px
>>376109495
>>
File: WAR AF3.webm (447KB, 297x528px) Image search: [Google]
WAR AF3.webm
447KB, 297x528px
>>376104218
>wanting to be WAR

lol not with that AF3 you won't
>>
File: ohshit.jpg (16KB, 210x290px) Image search: [Google]
ohshit.jpg
16KB, 210x290px
>>376109495
Did I just witness a murder?
>>
>>376109609
What the fuck is that floating axeblade thing?
>>
Remove Gauss Barrel/Wanderer's Minuet.
>>
File: 1491967414114.jpg (124KB, 400x505px) Image search: [Google]
1491967414114.jpg
124KB, 400x505px
>>376108559
What's Nanamo's personality? What's Merlwyb's? Don't fucking kid yourself, dude, there's only a handful of npcs in this game that aren't completely one dimensional.
>>
>>376109703
Backup axe head, for when the one on your weapon breaks. You amateur.
>>
>>376109751
>Nanamo's personality
"I'm terrible at this please take my job away I'm certain that rich capitalists could not possibly abuse democracy"
>Merlwyb's personality
"I just hate beast tribes so fucking much and nothing anybody says will stop me from salting their lands"

I agree with you
>>
>>376109751
What's Thralls personality?
>>
>>376109916
>thrall
>having a personality
>>
>>376109916
Strenf and honah.
>>
>>376108827
found a bunch of dirt cheap replicate armor which made me hit 200
my biggest hurdle now is either spamming lore accessories at 20% success rate or finding somethign else for 10 levels

what about normal mode raid gear from a5-a8?
>>
>>376109703
Buttcapes weren't enough, WAR needed a Buttblade.
>>
>>376109929
>>376109949
Like I said, even a cunt like Merlwyb has more personality than the most important NPCs in WoW.
>>
>>376109916
Didn't say he had any besides muh elements and want peace between horde and alliance but you're seriously fucking deluded if you think that any faction leader or in fact 99% of the npcs in ffxiv have more going for them than him.

Maybe only Aymeric is more fleshed out.
>>
>>376110010
Nah, not really.
>>
>>376110010
Not sure how you can gauge that considering that the only thing Merlwyb has ever done was to shoot her guns.
>>
>>376109751
>What's Nanamo's personality?
A caring, but completely unsure leader who struggles with trying to give her people what she feels is best, while still 'protecting' them from the syndicate. She knows she's ultimately powerless, and would rather step down, but is trying to do her best still.

>What's Merlwyb's
A tough and take-charge leader who will do whatever it takes to make sure her country remains strong. She'll break treaties and basically go to war over shit if she feels Limsa will be stronger for it, and ultimately doesn't care what anyone else says. A few steps below 'might makes right', but she can still reach up to it if need be.

>there's only a handful of npcs in this game that aren't completely one dimensional
Agreed. But the original point anon made was that WoW's leaders are even WORSE than XIV's leaders. Which is true, and incredibly sad.

t. former WoWfag
>>
>>376109916
Despite Thrall’s open acceptance of visitors into his society, the orcs have not yet relinquished all of their old hatreds and preconceptions about other races. Still, they honor his leadership and will treat visitors to Durotar fairly, albeit somewhat roughly. He takes individuals at face value and treats them with respect until their actions prove that they should be dealt with otherwise. Even when crimes are committed, the harshest punishment that Thrall will mete out is exile — banishment into the almost lifeless wastelands of the Barrens, where the elements judge who lives and who dies. However, if someone under his leadership causes dishonorable and unnecessary bloodshed, or worse, consorts with demons, Thrall's policy is clear: a death sentence carried out with the help of the Doomhammer.[5]

To friends, Thrall is warm and generous, freely swapping stories and information. Hospitality is extended to everyone, but Thrall expects all visitors to contribute in some way to Orgrimmar’s survival. Visiting hunters often bring meat or fur in exchange for refuge from the elements, and human traders from Theramore Isle periodically bring casks of salt ale and seed for crops. While in Orgrimmar, visitors are under Thrall’s protection and he will not tolerate any threats or violence against them.[6]
>>
will Red Mage and Samurai be easily the most popular classes?

Shit, I for sure will level them up ASAP and then probably pick one to main since I'm bored as fuck with current ones, not to mention the new ones will have better mechanics for sure
>>
>>376110227
>[5]
>[6]
lol
>>
>>376110227
>Also cheats in 1v1 """""honor"""" duels
Quality writing Blizzard
>>
>>376104218
FUCKING STOP USING THE SAME IMAGE EVERY DAMN TIME, STOP USING A GENERIC COMMENT TO START THE THREAD

FUCK YOU SHILLERS.
>>
File: 1474331012458.jpg (167KB, 1000x847px) Image search: [Google]
1474331012458.jpg
167KB, 1000x847px
>>376109495
>>
File: 1493301738861.gif (3MB, 300x237px) Image search: [Google]
1493301738861.gif
3MB, 300x237px
>>376104218
Remeber, WAR is one man team, fuck party, play solo only, become the very best
>>
>>376110353
>warlocks could use demons and that was fair
>Hunters could use lions and that was fair
>shaman using magic isn't fair
>>
>>376110227
There is lore like this for the city leaders too, I thought we were talking about personalities, not text-dump lore info

go buy the lorebook if you want exactly what you typed out but for XIV NPCs
>>
>>376110263
SAM might just be the new DRG in that the lone weeb swordsman theme will pull in a lot of mediocre players.

RDM will probably be popular to a degree but it doesn't really have that masses appeal. I've seen a fair amount of people claim it looks gay.
>>
>5 minutes for mr.happy to just let people know about the D waymarker and a picture of the new BLM skill that has no other info.

the fuck?
>>
File: knights karsh.jpg (23KB, 684x149px) Image search: [Google]
knights karsh.jpg
23KB, 684x149px
>>376109751
>raubahn has no personality
>teledji has no personality
>Gaius, The Emperor, and Regula have no personalities

what the everloving fuck did he mean by this?
>>
>>376110081
And my point is that they're not worse because you can pull bullshit like that out of every single wow faction leader.

>Thrall
A peacemaker and noble orc who has redeemed his race and brought it back to its' shaman roots but who struggles between his idealism and his duties as warchief in a time of political uncertainty and who lets his naivety to get the best of him at times because he thinks everyone else thinks like him.

>Sylvanas
A bitter, cold and deeply cynical undead who always takes the logical, pragmatic approach and whose actions are slowly turning her into that which she hates most, but she still has a sliver of humanity left in that she cares about her Forsaken, to the point where several times she makes decisions that benefit her people a lot more than it benefits the Horde as a whole.

>Varian
A rash and hotheaded young king with deep emotional scars and a personal vendetta against orcs for the misfortunes they have caused him and who, over time, learns to calm down and become a wiser leader and let go of his prejudices for the greater good.

>Greymane
A proud and self-reliant man who thinks that his kingdom and his people are great and don't need outside help but who has swallow his pride, accept the help of others and learn to work with the rest of his newfound, wary allies.

See how easy that shit was?
>>
>>376110670
Pls support me on patreon :^v<>)
>>
>>376110670
Isn't MrHappy that guy who I heard released a terrible guide for Garuda that actively made her harder to clear for DF parties and that guy who Reddit hates because he used to relentlessly shill himself until he got banned?
>>
>>376110654
>I've seen a fair amount of people claim it looks gay

Proof that there is little hope left for man. Not only will I play the fuck out of Best Mage, but I'll style constantly on other lame fuckers. Part of me hopes that RDM really will be as fucking useless and low-tier as we've seen them be in older FF games, where they come with the first or second job crystal.
>>
File: 1494018346809.jpg (94KB, 1648x690px) Image search: [Google]
1494018346809.jpg
94KB, 1648x690px
>>376110670
He needs them youtube and patreon dollars since youtube isn't paying his bitchass as much after advertisers bailed on youtube.
>>
When should I be using and not using Gauss Barrel?
>>
>>376111054
Always using.

Only memesters toggle barrel.
>>
>>376111054
You switch it off after the last GCD you can get off before wildfire blows up so you can get an auto-attack in right before the wildfire procs.
>>
>>376111054
Just leave it on. Before they buffed the shit out of it there was a solid argument for turning it off but now it's far more trouble than it's worth. That being said if you're going through extended periods of movement you can turn it off. Like inbetween dungeon pulls so you can get some dots off or something before switching it on for hardcore grenado shot fun.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SA18O1V_jjk
>>
>>376111000
That's me and AST. I picked it up when HW came out and stuck by it through thick and thin because I liked the aesthetic of the class so much. I didn't do prog raids though so there was less pressure.

I'd like to think the new jobs will be better balanced this time around because they're no longer stretched thin between developing 3 jobs.
>>
File: 1493174565459.png (311KB, 500x540px) Image search: [Google]
1493174565459.png
311KB, 500x540px
>>376111476
>No Yoooooo
>>
>>376111020
Truly advertisers are the heroes we needed. Now we need the Patreon bubble to burst for those who either do not produce actual content or outright scam and steal.
>>
>>376111614
>>376111020
what happened to youtube?
>>
>>376111614
Are Patreon still kicking and well? It has die down a lot now
>>
File: 1492185713941.jpg (832KB, 1468x1945px) Image search: [Google]
1492185713941.jpg
832KB, 1468x1945px
>manage to jump into weeping city in progress
>theyre at the last boss
>already fighting, so im locked out of the fight
>they kill it, i get my coin and roll on loot
>receive 3 player commendations

Must've been because I'm a pretty brown Elezen.
>>
>>376111685
Artist Patreons are still going strong
>>
>>376111054
Long periods of movement if you don't have enough time to slidecast the entire way and have no procs.

For DPS purposes, you can toggle it off after your last GCD during a phase when you know that you won't be hitting another skill so you just turn it off in case you land an auto attack before an enemy dies or disappears/turns invulnerable. You see it happen a fair bit in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c93Jgp1Uko, for instance at the end of phase 1 and as the general's might dies.

Toggling for auto attacks mid rotation (alongside other concepts) is pretty well explained in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBpt4_aPMY4, you mostly do it in periods with no oGCDs coming up since hitting some of your weaker GCDs outside gauss but getting an auto attack in return is a slight potency gain but you don't wanna delay oGCDs for it.
>>
>>376111748
they were probably a 3man premade
>>
>>376111673
Advertisers pulled their ads because of problematic content. Youtubers got a fair share of those ad revenues. Now they get nothing.

>>376111685
That's because it has become "mainstream". A lot jumped on that bandwagon. Expect either huge changes in near future to fuck Patreonfags over, or a new "better" site that does whatever Patreon does.
>>
>>376111762
I'd hate to be an artist and only get commissions for porn, I'd still do it because I would want the money but I would hate myself for it.
>>
>>376111762
And the majority of those are overrated hacks and thiefs.
>>
>>376111795
Weeping City is 24 people.
>>
>>376111827
If I could draw I would only draw porn. Nothing else is beautiful or meaningful.
>>
>>376111873
you got a problem with mike inel m8
>>
>>376111614
The Patreon bubble will be a difficult nut to crack because it's especially paid ad space.

>>376111673
tl;dr version is that post-election, tons of PC, racist, anti-jew, and homophobic content has been uploaded and prior to seeing the video, you'd see a video about pepsi or something. They didn't take too kindly to that and pulled their brands out of the pool. With Youtube getting less money, other folks are suffering for it.

With this essentially hitting *every* youtuber out there, they've no choice but to fall back to either youtube red, or patreon.

It's fun seeing these no talent shitters struggle instead of investing their money in a smart way. Markets always change.

>>376111685
Patreon is still kicking pretty strong. With the massive surge regarding Youtube, they might change things up a bit or do something.
>>
>>376111827
Not if you enjoy drawing porn, but yes for normal artist that's torture.
>>
>>376111748
>in progress
probably some drama went on and you got it because you didn't piss off anyone
>>
>>376111827
That's how it works these days, anon. Sad but true.
>>
Is Patreon that "Give me money and i'll do things for you"?

Basically some form of prostitution.
>>
>>376111827
most of the porn patreons got popular because they drew good porn in the first place though
>>
>>376112064
It's more of a, "give me a specific amount of money and I'll do things for you. Give me even more money and I will do even more things for you."

>>376112086
This is why I go to yiff.party because it's just a place where people upload all the porn without paying for it.
>>
>>376112064
No that's fiverr.
Patreon is "give me money every month while I do what I always do".
>>
>>376112064
it's giving money to someone because you like their work, generally the reward is early access to their content, higher quality/more extensive downloadable files from their projects (such as WIP/draft versions) and, if you contribute a lot, commisions.
>>
>>376112086
>most of the porn patreons got popular because they drew good porn
LOOOOOOOL
>>
>>376112064
Everything is prostitution by that logic. Walking down the road and not getting run over is prostitution, dying and being cremated is prostitution. Running away and living off the land is prostitution.
>>
>>376112112
>>376112110
How do they get away with this?
>>
>>376112185
A fool and his money are easily parted.
>>
>>376112170
are you implying zonkpunch and mike inel draw low quality porn?

because that's objectively incorrect
>>
>>376111054
Using most of the time. Toggle when dodging mechanics or otherwise on the move.
>>
>>376111956
MikeInel is overrated. Bad art style he never improved in all those years, mediocre animation some artists with less followers can do way better and a massive ego.
>>
>>376107572

What I'm saying is, as a long time WAR main, I do not come across circumstances that require flash. If you get pacified at the wrong time, are unable to aim overpower properly while rounding up mobs, or run out of TP during OP spam, you messed up. Flash is a wasted CC spot imo, and I would rather take second wind or awareness everytime.

>tl;dr
>as you refine your technique and become more experienced, flash becomes less useful and a wasted CC slot
>>
>>376112185
Idiots have a lot of money and support things they like. That's why I completely support yiff.party because I refuse to pay for something that someone did in 10 minutes on a tablet and let it rot on Patreon for a month for "exclusiveness".

Now if they were more a traditional artist that used pen, paper, ink, a canvas, paints, brushes, etc.,? Sure. I would gladly support them because those types of things obviously take more skill.
>>
File: char.gif (595KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
char.gif
595KB, 480x360px
>>376112298
>bad art style
>>
So I wasn't hallucinating and that Titan-Egi in the benchmark was far bigger than usual, right?
>>
>>376112086
Most of those got popular because of low standards and drawing popular things.
>>
>>376106953
There is absolutely zero substance to this game if you skip the story. There are better games out there if you just want pure gameplay.
>>
>>376112448
It did look slightly bigger, bulkier too.
>>
File: c.jpg (9KB, 375x63px) Image search: [Google]
c.jpg
9KB, 375x63px
>tfw
>>
>>376108143

This was my problem with the story.

I just can't find it in me to give a shit about most of the Scions and older leaders and shit. Yda gets a free pass because she's adorable but the rest of them can fuck right off a goddamn cliff, and I actually liked Moenbryda because she brought a little personality to a group of otherwise joyless and bland fucksticks. That's probably why she had to die. Too likeable.
I mean did anyone legitimately feel bad about Papalymo dying?
The only thing I felt was relief that such a useless character was dumped in an effort to cure the character bloat.
Haurchefant dying? I actually found that upsetting. Even Ysayle a little bit.
But not the shitty little potato who kept spouting boring dialogue.

The whole "There's a thousand year long war between man and dragons" plotline was fun and I enjoyed it thoroughly.
But it was always put on pause for some other stupid bullshit or another.
>"We found Thancred!"
>"Minfillia is the planet now!"
>"Haha Tataru is trying to find a job that she doesn't suck at!"
>"LOOK MORE FUCKING ASCIANS AREN'T YOU GLAD WE STILL HAVE THESE BORING ROBED FUCKED ALL OVER THE GODDAMN PLACE TO MUDDY UP BETTER PLOTLINES?"
>"Hey WoL...Let me tell you about the Waking Sands and why you're about to go there..."
>"Oh look the Sultana is really alive isn't that great don't you care aren't you happy yet?"
>>
File: 1469797475686.jpg (49KB, 859x640px) Image search: [Google]
1469797475686.jpg
49KB, 859x640px
while we're on the subject of patreon related porn artists may i just say Zonkpunch's renamon animation is pic related
>>
>>376112351
It's flat and bland. I think he is still living in the mid 2k's of deviantart.
>>
>>376112510
>We found Thancred!

I was really disappointed about this
>>
>>376112448
>>376112475
He had legs.
>>
>>376112510
>"We found Thancred!"
>He now has zero personality
>>
>>376112696
he always had
>>
>>376112510
>Thancred
I wish he'd stayed lost.
Would give Y'shtola some actual character development in having to deal with the fact her teleportation gamble killed a comrade. That and Thancred is a cunt; first he was a smug cheavanistic womanising cunt, then he got possessed and became a undermining deleterious cunt, then his possession made him super-temperable to primals so he sat around being a useless cunt, after which Minfilia got turned into a sockpuppet by dubiously benevolent deity and now he's a brooding mopey cunt trying too hard to be batman. He's a cunt, a fucking cunt, and I fucking hate him.
>>
>>376112860
Not that big.
>>
>>376112883
calm down
>>
>>376112510
For all its ideas, XIV is strictly chained to status quo. Going all the way back to 1.0 and you'll still see the same old familiar faces we have now.

Ascians are still around in 4.0
Empire is still around in 4.0
Dragons are still around in 4.0
Scions are still around in 4.0
Primals are still around in 4.0
City State leaders are still around in 4.0

The only people that stay gone are the ones with any real personality and story: Haurchefant, Ysayle, Estinien, Matoya, Moenbryda, everyone from Crystal Tower barring Nero, everyone from Void Ark will be gone, Ga-Bu's story will almost certainly have ended. All the bit players and side characters seem to be the only ones who can stay away. Meanwhile every major threat from 1.0 is still a threat in 4.0 and every major protagonist from 1.0 is still around in 4.0 (no way on earth is Minfillia ded.)

Louisoix (and possibly Papalymo) is the only major character to die in this whole saga.
>>
>>376112309
Flash should only be taken when you are leveling under 30 and don't have a Defiance. Black Mages and Bards who decide to AoE or tunnel different targets from you are a pain.
>>
>>376111887
maybe if you're bad
>>
File: 1492551104475.jpg (88KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
1492551104475.jpg
88KB, 402x402px
>>376112516
>Zonkpunch
Faggot
>>
>>376112998
Haurchefant was a meme.

I wanted to know more about the ACN guildmaster miqo'te male and not some dumb cat slut who used to get raped by pirates and suffers with PTSD.
>>
>want to do coil but no one ever does them anymore

What do
>>
>>376112717
>implying he had much of one to begin with

Here's what we knew about him prior to Alphinaud fucking everything up:
>Womanizer
>Rogue
>Luvs minfilia's tits and asswindow probly
>Ul'dah?

And then he just kind of disappears for roughly 20 levels or more, and not one single person said, "man I miss that Thancred guy, wonder where he went?"

Then we find him living like a fucking savage, because he chose, he CHOSE to REFUSE to even try to talk to another human being for what must have been like a year or two, which we can assume since he's decided to go full rat-tail with his shitty hair. And what's his personality now? Full "my pain is greater than yours" bullshit, because surprise, he's always been fucking awful at his job, whatever that job may be, from "protecting" Eorzea to "keeping watch" over fucking Gubals for the State Fair in Ala Mhigo.
>>
>>376113076
there is no porn higher quality than that of top tier furry porn

it's actually kind of frightening
>>
>>376112998
Constantly killing off characters left and right or changing the game world on a whim weekly is just as bad, though. Some of the things you're complaining about, like primals, are a staple of the franchise. Other things, like the Ascians or the empire, are long-term threats.

I agree in general that the game's story plays it pretty safe. I thought the end of 2.x would mean big changes for Ul'dah in 3.x and nothing really happened. On the other hand, it was nice seeing Ishgard get completely turned around politically, but it's expansion content and who knows if we'll see more of it or if it's just going to be reference-tier from here on out.
>>
>>376113198
Make yoshi turn them into a 4 man version which is run as a gauntlet dungeon with all bosses included.
>>
>>376112883

That bit about Minfillia actually pisses me off.

I mean for fucks sake, why was there no option to at least call Hydaelyn on her bullshit?
>Oh, hey. It's me. Your warrior of light...That champion you roped into doing things for you. Is this whole abducting my friends and using them thing going to be common in our relationship? Cause I'm starting to have second thoughts about helping you and right now you're not strong enough to really force me.

But, in hindsight it's clear that they just needed an excuse to get Minfillia to fuck off for an extended period of time without actually killing her so they could use her later without needing to go through the entire process of bringing a dead bitch back to life.
Anyone who thinks she went away forever and is never going to return to Eorzea just because that's what she fears might happen clearly hasn't played a JRPG or an MMO before. Only the sweet release of death releases you from you MMO story prison. And even that only works 80% of the time. Just ask poor Eda.
>>
>>376113206
I am implying that, yes. He had more of a personality than he does these days.
Rogueish womaniser who can get serious when it matters is a personality. Whether you like it is subjective.

People use "no personality" to mean they don't like a character. Thancred definitely had a discernible, even if somewhat drably written personality. Nowadays he usually speaks to deliver monotone exposition or otherwise advance the plot forward.

>>376113365
Felt like they had no idea what to do with Minfillia. At first they imply she's dead, then she's not, then she fucked off presumably permanently.
>>
>>376112998
>XIV is strictly chained to status quo
I imagine it probably comes from being an MMO? Or at least a very safe MMO.

Certainly not defending it. XIV's story needs a fair kick up the ass, or at the very least it needs to stop trying to build up suspense to payoffs it can't do. FFXI's story was in a similar position too. The cast changed each expansion, which was nice, but ultimately nothing about the world or a lot of its characters could change because that'd fuck with how they set the game up.
>>
Scathach > Calofisteri > Echidna
>>
>>376113257

Considering you need to complete ALL of the HW story quests to start the SB story quests...Safe bet that there will be some involvement in the future.

Aymeric was pretty adamant about helping in the war effort against The Empire to make up for the whole isolationist dictatorship theocracy thing.

I'm more interested in knowing if Midgardsormr is ever going to do anything relevant in the story again, or if he's just super content with being a mount for a while and giving no other input since just chilling out and being a mortal's sky steed for as few decades until said mortal drops dead is probably like blinking for him.
>>
>>376112998
>matoya
Nani
>>
>>376113420
>Felt like they had no idea what to do with Minfillia.
They've never had any idea what to do with Minfilia, or the Scions.

They're meant to be co-champions of the realm with you. Defeating all threats and saving the day, but since they can't fight Primals, or Ascians, and barely contend with the Garleans (who are so far from a threat that it's just sad) they literally have nothing to do. But the devs still insist we get stuck doing their busy work, for no other reason than "they're the 'main characters', so suck it up"

I don't mind individual members. I even didn't mind Minfilia that much (awful quest pacing aside). But the story has no clue what to do with them. They'd be far better off being used just for side-content/stories and shit.
>>
>>376113508
>Considering you need to complete ALL of the HW story quests to start the SB story quests...
Source? I don't think it's known yet, but I might have missed it.

Ul'dah is in the core game accessible to everyone and they still did not change it at all. I realise it's realistic to a point, it's a city-state where rich jewmidgets try their best to keep the status quo, but it doesn't make for an interesting MMO where you go through all sorts of shit only for it to be worth a wardrobe change for Raubahn.

>I'm more interested in knowing if Midgardsormr is ever going to do anything relevant in the story again
Vouches for you in the Meracydia expansion.
>>
>>376113526
Not dead, but her time in the main scenario is over. The stuff with the Anti-Tower in 3.2 or something was the last time she did anything. She's got phased out for Krile.

Same with Estinien. He walked right out of the story in 3.3 to never be seen again. Even Cid is nothing more than "airship guy" these days.

Yet Thancred is still around.
>>
>>376113635
This, the Scions is fucking worthless most of the time, WoL is the one who doing the work.
>>
>>376113635

Which makes me wonder what they'll do with "Yda".
Since she's clearly the main heroine of Stormblood.

Which means she'll probably fuck off or die by the end of it.

Or just return to bland Scion status after a brief period of time where she's interesting and has depth.
>>
>>376113420
You know, now that the red mist from my eyes due to my constantly slow-broiling dislike of Thancred has cleared up momentarily, I can see that you are right. Although we only really heard from and spoke with him a relative handful of times before he disappeared until the end-game, he definitely was more of a character before HW.
>>
>>376112510
It always feels like the class/job npcs were far better characters than the Scion.
I still attest that I'd probably would have had a better time with the main story if for example you had certain job npcs with you like if you were a Ninja you had either Jack or Oboro backing you up in those moments.
Hell the Dragoon NPC actually played a part in the main story. More moments like those please.
>>
>>376112998
Minfilia is fucking dead for fucks sake
>>
>>376113818
>Believing this
>>
>>376113710
She will just die after we liberate Mhiggers i guess
>>
>>376113691
>Ul'dah is in the core game accessible to everyone and they still did not change it at all.

Not entirely true.

From the end of 2.0 up until you got the Sultana back, NPCs in Ul'dah had different dialogue in regards to everything that happened.
It was just never anything as noticeable as, say, Deathwing nuking Stormwind Park right off the fucking map.

As for the completing all quests things, I believe it was mentioned in one of the live letters a few weeks back.
>>
>>376111748
Qt brown elezens get my comm over everyone no matter what, even if they play like trash.
>>
>>376113710
>Or just return to bland Scion status after a brief period of time where she's interesting and has depth.
I have a sinking feeling that's exactly what they'll do.

We might escape the Scions for the initial Stormblood story. Following Yugiri and Yda/Lyse/whocares around, having them turn into marginally interesting characters, only for the 4.1 -> 4.55 story to reunite us with the Scions. Dragging the story to a grinding halt yet again as we're forced to follow them around, fix whatever retarded situation they get into, and slowly build up to the next expansion.

It'd probably be best for Yugiri or Yda to just die in the Stormblood story. And that is very sad...
>>
>>376113508
Midgardsommr always sounded like he was playing the long game and watching how shit would unfold. I imagine he'll get involved when Zodiark makes a major move.
>>
>>376113635
3.x kind of marks a change in that, I think? Insofar that now they're individual members instead of a group you do quests for. We'll see.

I like accompanying them sometimes. I honestly really enjoyed travelling alongside Estinien and Ysayle, especially the little campfire scene before reaching Zenith. It's just that it feels sometimes that the writers feel "forced" to write group scenes when the plot doesn't call for it, so we have dialogue scenes where the characters are paraphrasing the same fucking line until I start spacing out.

>>376113879
I guess that's true, "not at all" is an exaggeration. I was merely hoping Sultana would stay dead, and Raubahn would change the way Ul'dah is run by outing her assassins. One change could be expanding the pearl lane into a full-fledged district for refugees, for example.
>>
>>376113942
>yfw The Bend of Time is all about rescuing Papalymo from inside Shinryu. Going back in time to ensure his sacrifice never happens and he's back in the Scions full time to take away all of Yda's plot development.
>>
>>376113926
More like
>get my cumm
Right?
>>
Assuming Doma and Ala Migho are successfully liberated bt the end of SB, would the Garleans even be that much of a threat anymore?
>>
File: 1483869703730.jpg (105KB, 697x800px) Image search: [Google]
1483869703730.jpg
105KB, 697x800px
>>376112938
The fact he's still alive when interesting characters have died just rubs me the wrong way.
He starts out as a suave ponce, who might as well save everyone the trouble and mace himself everytime he opens his fucking mouth; and turned ultimately into a brooding batman-wannabee whose dialogue they stole from a Linkin Park song.

This is a 13 year old's idea of character progression. He doesn't change, he doesn't learn anything; and the writers always give him the moral highground even when he's being a gaping dickhole about it (think back to the scene with Hauchefant's kid half-brother, who they fucking drilled into for being inadvertently responsible for that Hyur bitch getting shot).

>>376113365
What bugs me is when Hydaelyn comments about ignoring an entire plane of existence (the WoD's world), our character seems to think that "because she didn't feel like it" is an adequate excuse.
Because it's really fucking not. You can't be all-good, all-powerful, and all-knowing, and not deal with this shit; there's clearly some funny business going on here.
>>
How often should I be upgrading gear while leveling a new job? Should I just not bother with gear and PotD to 60?
>>
Reminder that the entire purpose of the WoD plotline was to foreshadow a future expansion. The flood of light will probably become a major plot element in the near future.
>>
>>376114141
They still hold the entirety of Ilsabard, so yes, kind of. Depends if you think they're fine to chill out in their own continent or do you want to take the fight to them as a preventative measure.
>>
>>376114054
>I honestly really enjoyed travelling alongside Estinien and Ysayle, especially the little campfire scene before reaching Zenith.
That was the best bit about the Heavensward story. Didn't involve any Scions. Except Alphinaud, I guess. But the core group was gone, and we ultimately achieved just as much, if not more, without them.

It kinda solidifies how utterly pointless a group the Scions are. Since the WoL is basically a one man army (as far as the story is concerned) I don't see why they feel the need to 'force' group scenes, like you say. The occasional one when it works is great, like in HW, but they feel like we need to be constantly tethered to one group to do anything. Which is very annoying, when said group can't actually do anything.
>>
File: CLDPbMbUAAUgpDh.jpg large.jpg (153KB, 698x1184px) Image search: [Google]
CLDPbMbUAAUgpDh.jpg large.jpg
153KB, 698x1184px
>>376114319
>Which is very annoying, when said group can't actually do anything.
*anything except steal your glory in cut-scenes because they can't be assed animating your character in battle, because that would mean making 13 (soon to be 15) separate animations per scene
>>
>>376113875

You know, I kind of hope not?
Of all the initial Scions she's the only one I ever actually liked, given how she was the only one that tried to be cheerful and not a depressing sack of shit, a boring turd, or a snarky cunt.

I would hate for her to get a bunch of development in the expansion just to die, instead of taking all of that development and going off to do something productive with it. Plus with Minfillia gone...If she goes, look at who we'll be stuck with. Alphinaud, Thancred, Y'shtola, Krile, Girl Alphinaud, and Urianger. No, she needs to live to balance out the mediocre showing of blandness.

I mean, if anything I'd rather they kill Thancred. I wouldn't care if Y'shtola got the axe either, but that one is guaranteed to never happen given that she's the face of the game in crossover material. If anyone is going to stick with us, against our will or otherwise, until the servers shut down it's Y'shtola. They may as well let us EB with her now and get it over with.
>>
>>376114319
it always ends like this when devs make the protagonist the Chosen One for some fucked up ego-stroking reason

literally nobody gives a shit and it shouldn't even be a thing in an MMO, especially considering we fight every major threat as a part of group
>>
>>376114148
>Hauchefant's kid half-brother, who they fucking drilled into for being inadvertently responsible for that Hyur bitch getting shot

I will never not be mad about this. Emmanelain didn't tell that fucking knight to explicitly kill that bitch, he said to stop her. And then everyone has the fucking balls to say, "omg he KILLED HER" and the game fucking, FUCKING, has your character wanting to punch him just because he's understandably losing his fucking mind. And then, ohhh, Thancred, oh nobody has considered how Thancred feels, his waifu has been absorbed into the increasingly uncomfortable consciousness of this crystal bitch, Thancred is our buddy and we feel so much sympathy for him let's laugh off how you punched the shit out of Emmanelain because you were being a fucking sperg and refusing, as usual, to be helpful or decent for a change. FUCK Thancred.

At least he has swimmingly replaced Alphinaud as the single worst character in the game at this point though.
>>
Did they reveal the new skills yet? I've been out of the loop since last september.
>>
>>376114425
Just once, I'd like the WoL to do what they're supposed to and just destroy the random henchmen/mobs in a cutscene instead of standing around and watching everyone else do what the WoL could do in a fraction the time.
>>
Greetaculers veerinos

I am thle Reddit space guy

I am the doing of the Reddit spacing
>>
>>376114531
>At least he has swimmingly replaced Alphinaud as the single worst character in the game at this point though.

I actually kind of like Alphinaud a lot more after Heavensward.
He's less of a cocky arrogant prick of a child like he was in 2.0, and was actually allowed some flaws. His change in VA helped too.
>>
>>376114531
To be fair, that bitch did deserve it.

She was the worst one-off character in the entire expansion.
>>
>>376114597
This is way better formatting style than writhing everything together

t. phoneposter
>>
>>376114581
just one for each class in the benchmark cinematic

visuals only though obviously, no details about any effects/requirements they have
>>
>>376114716

Refresh my memory.
This is the same Hyur bitch that solidified the Warrior of Light's phobia of drinking things they haven't prepared themselves, right?
>>
>>376114134
ye u rite
>>
>>376114597
You're an imbecile is what you are.
>>
>>376114531
>Alphinaud as the single worst character in the game

Alphinaud hasn't been the worst character since 2.x ended. He actually got positive character development after his little legion of insufferable idealism back stabbed him.
>>
>>376114783
>Warrior of Light's phobia of drinking things they haven't prepared themselves

I fucking LOVE how, during your dinner with Aymeric, he stares daggers into the butler while preparing some tea.
>>
>mfw I found out the baron helmet is a reference to a really old Final Fantasy game
Holy fucking shit. Is there anymore like these?
>>
>>376114783
Yes. She hated WoL for discovering the truth because that meant her husbando died for nothing (which is not true) and wanted Ishgard to continue the fight, which would mean even more dead to mourn. She's a selfish bitch who in the end had no impact on the story, only on the WoL as a reference and Emmanelain.

They should have added her way earlier as a noticable NPC and showed us what she was going through. Maybe then I would have felt some sympathy for this future public toilet.
>>
>>376114669
I'm glad you mentioned this. Heavensward really did make him more tolerable, and even agreeable and likeable. Let's look over how this startling change happened.

>He finally has entered combat
>His VA changed, this had been a massive detriment to his already shit character in ARR, now he actually sounds like a poncy turbo nerd elf kid instead of just a douchebag
>He was constantly on the verge of tears thinking about what a stupid, stupid, faggot fucking idiot he had been for the entirety of ARR.

Personally, I would have preferred that he owned up to more and was harsher on himself. I wanted to catch him staring at the frozen wastes and speaking to himself about how he doesn't deserve to live. And I wanted one of those dialogue "choices" to let me really fucking rag on him a little, like, "Hey just as long as you stop treating me like a personal bodyguard you cunt".

At first I was almost upset that he was becoming likeable, because there was just so much hate left over in me for him. Fortunately, the magic of Estinien constantly shitting on him and Ysayle helped to soothe my throbbing antipathy.
>>
File: palaberd.png (1MB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
palaberd.png
1MB, 700x700px
requesting the PLD and SCH AF3 pictures please
>>
>>376114958
>Holy fucking shit. Is there anymore like these?

Yes.
Far too many to list off.

You literally can't walk 20 yards in FFXIV without bumping into a reference from another game.
>>
>>376114958
Not really. People say the Crystal Tower is similar to a dungeon in an older Final Fantasy game but I'm not buying it.
>>
File: 1482315392989.jpg (165KB, 1538x710px) Image search: [Google]
1482315392989.jpg
165KB, 1538x710px
>>376109916
Metzen's self-insert
>>
>>376114958
http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Fantasy_XIV/Allusions

ovo
>>
File: 3.jpg (337KB, 1680x650px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
337KB, 1680x650px
>>376115039
I got the PLD one for ya.
>>
>>376115046
don't fall for the bait
>>
>>376115089
>Some of the Pulse/Ancient Automata-type enemies are reused as enemies in Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn.
That seems really lazy but I guess if it works it works.
>>
>tfw you realize Brute Justice was actually a Gurren Lagann reference

Holy fucking shit. Is there anymore like these?
>>
>>376109609
How do you view that? Is it on the benchmark?
>>
What's decent dps for a DRK with 260 anima when main tanking with grit and darkside?
>>
>>376115327
About 100 more than you're doing.
>>
>Hamon in FFXIV
Is that....? Could it be....? No...it can't be.
>>
>>376115265
Actually it's Transformers.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-09-30-07h14m46s183.jpg (283KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-09-30-07h14m46s183.jpg
283KB, 1920x1080px
>>376115209
>That seems really lazy but I guess if it works it works.

They reused enemies from FFXI/FFXII as well. They go back and reuse models from PS2 games without batting an eye. It's that bad. It's very jarring to have such a divide in model quality. In 1.0 they reused enemies from FFXI but remodeled them to be of a very high quality. In the current XIV they are quite happy to dig into an old MMO developed with the PS2 in mind so they can save a little work, all while selling emotes and costumes on the cash shop.
>>
>>376115319
Yes. Create a character in the benchmark, numbnut.
>>
File: 1493631497418.jpg (305KB, 904x950px) Image search: [Google]
1493631497418.jpg
305KB, 904x950px
>ivl 247 / weapon 230
>average solo target boss dps is 1950 as SMN
Is this alright or am I a shitter?
>>
>>376104715
Warriors carrying flash are wasting a cross-class and overpower is better in everyway. Please disregard this idiot and manage your tp better.
>>
>>376115447
Holy shit that's the exact same XI textures on him
>>
>>376115447
The only people this bothers are autists.
>>
>>376114835
In the next game you and your group gets attacked and heavily injured again.
This time you, the wol, see that though well meaning, the Scions arent strong enough anymore for whatever threat you're facing.
You quietly leave the Scions and begin to form an organisation of your own with you as leader. You handpick those who you are sure wont be swayed by coin.
You also let a bit of Fray out and decide to screw humility and remind your new group that yes you are the guy who took down multiple primals multiple timea as well as any large scale threat, that if they even hint of betraying you like the Crystal Braves, it will NOT end well for them.
You personally train them so that they can actually hold their own during fights unlike the Scions.
They will be the ones accompanying you on main quests and story.

And the Squadron system now has some use at last.
>>
File: 1337547002899.gif (566KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
1337547002899.gif
566KB, 230x230px
>>376112486
>tfw monk and get all 3
>>
File: ilbird.png (297KB, 697x615px) Image search: [Google]
ilbird.png
297KB, 697x615px
>>376115109
thanks bro, have a minion
>>
>>376115561
What?
>>
>>376115447

>tfw you refused to ever buy a micro transaction emote
>tfw you finally broke down because you're a complete faggot when it comes to collecting dance emotes and need all of them, especially that eastern dance emote, so you can throw on your thavnarian bustier and dance in clever places so people can enjoy the show while you afk for hours.
>>
>>376115561
>You handpick those who you are sure wont be swayed by coin.

You're asking a lot of the WoL
>>
>>376115560
But I thought this game was full of them?
>>
File: 1490443754592.jpg (28KB, 375x358px) Image search: [Google]
1490443754592.jpg
28KB, 375x358px
>>376115561
Punished WoL when?
>>
>>376115716
Precisely
>>
>>376115604
He said in the next game you and your group gets attacked and heavily injured again.
This time you, the wol, see that though well meaning, the Scions arent strong enough anymore for whatever threat you're facing.
You quietly leave the Scions and begin to form an organisation of your own with you as leader. You handpick those who you are sure wont be swayed by coin.
You also let a bit of Fray out and decide to screw humility and remind your new group that yes you are the guy who took down multiple primals multiple timea as well as any large scale threat, that if they even hint of betraying you like the Crystal Braves, it will NOT end well for them.
You personally train them so that they can actually hold their own during fights unlike the Scions.
They will be the ones accompanying you on main quests and story.

And the Squadron system now has some use at last.
>>
>>376115883
What?
>>
>>376115883
>the Scions arent strong enough anymore
>Implying they were strong enough at any point
>>
>>376115960
I see no issue with this. Scions lasted way too long.
>>
>>376115561

The only thing I agree with is the Warrior of Light bringing up the fact that they're a primal slaying champion of the fucking planet that regularly saves said planet up more often.

I mean gameplay aside, there is no fucking way in Hell the warrior of lighht should still be a lieutenant in their grand company.
There needs to be a "March into Raubahn's office and demand a promotion right up to general" option given how you're better than literally everyone, including him.
>>
>>376115603
I'll treasure it.
>>
>>376115590
Always happens when I eat the tank buster accidentally.
>>
I stopped playing before the first raid of Heavensward was released, like two weeks after release. Roughly how many story quests are there after that so I can jump straight into the Stormblood when it releases?
>>
File: 1470177786455.png (180KB, 423x376px) Image search: [Google]
1470177786455.png
180KB, 423x376px
>tfw your FSH retainer brings you a Fat Cat
>>
Cactuar, Leviathan or Ultros?
>>
>>376116275

Not all that many. Each patch added maybe 5-10 more story quests.
Nowhere near as bad as the 2.0 series was.
>>
>>376116275
A fair number, but not too many. Hope you like farming to ilvl 230 to complete the story.
>>
>>376112998
>and possibly Papalymo
They literally said "no one could survive that." He's coming back for sure.
>>
>>376116358

Come join Ultros.
I need more friends.
>>
File: 1482533553126.png (238KB, 1004x494px) Image search: [Google]
1482533553126.png
238KB, 1004x494px
oh yea stormblood, i'll keep on skipping all the mainquestsequences like always...
>>
>>376116408
Deuslymo
>>
File: 1477140514952.png (355KB, 394x406px) Image search: [Google]
1477140514952.png
355KB, 394x406px
>>376116223
>WoL is part of one grand company
>nobody in the MSQ or job quests aknowledges it
>everyone thinks WoL is a freelancer
That always bothered me.
>>
File: 1489196585447.jpg (29KB, 256x353px) Image search: [Google]
1489196585447.jpg
29KB, 256x353px
>>376116223
>Dialogue choice after Raubahn asks you why you want to be promoted
>"So I can give you a hand."
>>
File: 1490268793041.png (576KB, 700x744px) Image search: [Google]
1490268793041.png
576KB, 700x744px
>>376114531
>Thancred behaves antagonistically towards Emmanelain because he thinks the kid is trying to shirk responsibility or something, when really he's just in the middle of having a nervous breakdown (because at this moment he feels alone/scared, his best friend just got beat up because of him, and he's frustrated that doesn't know what to do next because they don't teach this shit in school)
>Emmanelain half-heartedly punches Thancred in a "what the fuck do you know about this situation" moment because Captain Obvious' angry lecturing isn't helpful or conducive to anything
>Thancred, the emotionally-stunted ape that he is, slugs him so hard in return that he flies 30 feet into a wall
Kid needed a paper bag to hyperventilate, a pat on the back, and a kind ear; not a fist to the face.

My character going to punch him in that scene also destroyed any sense of immersion I had developed up to that point. For a protagonist whom is supposed to serve as my agent in the plot, that reaction is so anachronistic and so far-divorced of how any modern thinker would weigh up and respond to the situation I feel it's either a condemnation of the writer, or of Japanese attitudes toward the concept of "responsibility" in general. Because despite the weird high-fantasy magitek Renaissance setting this game has the characters are mostly pretty open-minded and forward thinking, but both the WoL and Thancred's response here was that of a fucking caveman .
>>
>>376116524

They actually do.

Your faction leader usually refers to you by your GC rank.
Example, Raubahn will refer to you as Lieutenant < Surname> instead of just your name.
>>
>>376116523
More like Phoenixlymo because we know how original Square is.
>>
>>376116524
Each free company has its own section which is made exclusively for adventurers. So while they are technically part of the grand company, they're still considered a mercenary and free to do as they please.
>>
>>376116538
I imagine Cid will have literally given him hand by that point.
>>
Is it even worth crafting or gathering at this point?
>>
>>376116690
*a hand
>>
File: 1493574783653.jpg (207KB, 1000x1310px) Image search: [Google]
1493574783653.jpg
207KB, 1000x1310px
>Sohm Al
That fucking music.
>>
>>376116657
>Phoenixlymo
Don't you mean Colibrymo?
>>
>>376116861
More like Rustle.
>>
File: 1492418493816.png (557KB, 565x564px) Image search: [Google]
1492418493816.png
557KB, 565x564px
What's the best way to get the stuff to feed your anima weapon when you don't have any friends?
>>
>>376109609
How do you change jobs in the benchmark? There's literally no option for this.
>>
>>376116901
>Scales covering nipples
That's a terrible idea.

So much of the XIV art is inexplicably bad for one reason or another.
>>
>>376116543

Eh, Warrior of Light was bound to hit somebody eventually, the fact that they'd been dealing with Emmanelain's bullshit for months probably didn't help either. Spend every day of your life dealing with goddamn spoiled retards who want everything handed to them, eventually the stress is going to make you go postal.
Even the most logical thinking man isn't immune to the occasional bout of passion. Unless they're some kind of sociopath.
>>
>>376116942
That's not Rustle. It's by some weeaboo artist and that is the only good piece this western artist ever did.
>>
>>376116967
You cannot. You are always a MNK that turns into SAM.
>>
I'm considering ffxiv right now

what is the gear/ilvl progression like compared to WoW?

In WoW you have to do so much autistic shit to do with your artifact knowledge for your weapon it makes me hate the game

can you just gear up from dungeons and quests then join a guild or are things time gated for no reason?
>>
>>376116981
At least it's not futa ocs or prolapsed anus.
>>
File: 1492975665336.jpg (43KB, 702x650px) Image search: [Google]
1492975665336.jpg
43KB, 702x650px
>>376116861
>>
>>376117086
So you cant use it to check out the AF armors?
>>
File: 1477001724280.jpg (87KB, 622x783px) Image search: [Google]
1477001724280.jpg
87KB, 622x783px
>>376116962
A1s crossserver farming works fine
>>
>>376117130
Not really. Just look at shit.

"Show, don't tell."
>>
File: 1488248971459.png (374KB, 398x491px) Image search: [Google]
1488248971459.png
374KB, 398x491px
>>376116962
By getting friends.
>>
File: khloe smug.jpg (274KB, 1920x1058px) Image search: [Google]
khloe smug.jpg
274KB, 1920x1058px
You already filled up your WT, right anon? Did you enjoy what I gave you?
>>
File: 1475743528733.jpg (2MB, 2206x3122px) Image search: [Google]
1475743528733.jpg
2MB, 2206x3122px
>>376116996
>the fact that they'd been dealing with Emmanelain's bullshit for months probably didn't help either
Well, A. There are at least a dozen FFXIV characters more-deserving of a punch in the face though (half of them involved in the Titan questchain). WoL never batted a fucking eyelid up until this point, and
B. They're getting angry at entirely the wrong person here. How about the hyur bitch that poisoned you? Because really it was nobody's fault in this situation but hers, and after that just a comedy of errors.

It's just generally such a bizarre reaction for our character to have that I can't wrap my head around it.
It's completely irrational.
>>
>>376106953
I didn't care for it at first I'll admit fully but then around ishgard talking about heretics got me to enjoy the story more and more, that and everyone useless went and fucked off sans Alph, and even then because they focused a bit more and him instead of bouncing around everyone else. It felt like doing actually important things instead of trivial bullshit Minfillia had us doing.
>>
>>376117478
Fucking shit that look, i just got a boner
>>
>>376117534
>How about the hyur bitch that poisoned you? Because really it was nobody's fault in this situation but hers, and after that just a comedy of errors.
B-BUT HER HUSBAND IS DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAD! ;_____;
>>
>>376117478
i won't buy sub until stormblood... i dont know what i should do atm... got one class at 270 and the rest on 250-260. that's enough but i miss khloe a bit
>>
>>376106953
>Warriors of Darkness hinted at, at the end of 3.0
>finally arrive in 3.3
>we finally get to see what they do

And what they do is fuck off back to their own dead world after a five minute confrontation and nearly a year of buildup.

Fuck this game.
>>
File: 1489624872012.jpg (177KB, 710x888px) Image search: [Google]
1489624872012.jpg
177KB, 710x888px
>>376117478
I got 3 lines and made 3 million gil, thanks bitch.
>>
>>376117534
>How about the hyur bitch that poisoned you?
Because Thancred can't feel self-righteous doing that.
>>
>>376116996
>Warrior of Light was bound to hit somebody eventually

But that's part of why it's so frustrating that it happened at that point. You sit there with a blank look on your robot face for about 95% of the entire game, the only thing you ever do is
>hand over emote
>draw weapon
>nod
>shake head
And then, in one of the many instances where you have to just sit there and think about how nobody seems to act like an actual person would as everything goes to shit around you, your dude goes to attack this manchild who's being accused of murder.

WoL IS basically one or two steps removed from being a sociopath, even by the generally unemotive standards set by the cutscenes throughout the game.
>>
What is the poofiest dress I can obtain right now in-game?
>>
>>376117534
Because her hubby is dead and she's very sad and she needed to feel remorse when Aymeric shook hands with Vidofnir.
>>
Scholar or Astrologian?
>>
>>376117765
Their role likely isn't over yet. They are gone for now, but the purpose of their role in 3.4 is likely meant to foreshadow the involvement of the shard worlds in the plot.

I imagine they will be major characters in a future expansion that involves traveling to the first shard.
>>
>>376118149
SCH is boring. AST is just for padding numbers.
>>
I want WoL to suffer
>>
>>376118021
>WoL IS basically one or two steps removed from being a sociopath
You would be too if you were eternally tethered to a group of utterly useless cunts.

I've been convinced since the WoL let Ysayle walk past them to summon Shiva that the WoL wants Primals to be summoned. It's the only brief moment of excitement in an other dull, seemingly never-ending life of servitude.
>>
>>376118109
Bride dress from eternal bond ceremony
>>
>>376118149
AST
>>
>>376118149
You want to play Summoner with cute summons (instead of retarded-looking ones) or White Mage with RNG on of it?
>>
How autistic are these people that do multiple completed relic weapons? I almost quit the game trying to finish 1 yet you got some asshats in my A1S groups that are on their 4th or 5th one.
>>
>>376117478

God, I want to take Khloe and go on an adventure

And then marry her sister so we can all be a big happy family and eat pineapple pudding all goddamn day.
>>
>>376118207
Farm anima light step with just FATEs.
>>
>>376118331
You can finish relic in like less than a week now on normie hours. Do you play an hour a week?
>>
>>376113861
She's dead. Hydaelyn is using her corpse as a puppet.
>>
>>376118224
That's what the WoL wants, it got confirmed in the DRK story.

The other reason they want to help people is to find a challenging enemy to fight. Even Lahabrea says that the WoL is just looking for something to hate so they have a reason to fight them.
>>
File: 1491795095254.jpg (226KB, 1600x960px) Image search: [Google]
1491795095254.jpg
226KB, 1600x960px
Is mage or ranger limit breaker stronger against one mob?
>>
>>376118224
I totally forgot about that shitshow

>Okay man we need you to get in there and fuck that lady up she is really harshing us
>nod
>Oh hi Ysayle
>You don't understand! The Holy See is wrong about dragons! Look what I've learned how to do!
I am Shiva Dragon-fucker!
>Guess I'll just let this happen
>Guess I'll just let her leave too

You constantly let her just walk away from you in fact. You might be on to something, maybe WoL's programming was short-circuiting in the aftermath of ARR's ending, and your killbot mentality was actually trying to allow threats to get even stronger before you finally destroyed them.
>>
File: drk.png (305KB, 2267x422px) Image search: [Google]
drk.png
305KB, 2267x422px
Daily reminder that playing DRK is the only way to make the main story be bearable.
>>
>>376118281
RNG one, I like to live dangerously
>>
>>376118427
Even after nerfs you still have to run A1S at least 80 times or creator Savage a similar amount. and collecting all those sands and lore for 4 different weapons is just terrible. I don't see why people bother especially when Stormblood is going to replace all those weapons within the first few hours.
>>
>>376118516
Mage.

>Melee = 100% of melee LB
>Caster = 60% of melee LB
>Ranged = 40% of melee LB
>>
>>376118545
At some point I think it just dawned on the WoL that this was their entire life. Even if they stopped Ysayle from summoning Shiva, it would just create an even longer, boring stretch of time until the next Primal came along.

So, fuck it. Let her summon a Primal. Let everyone do it! The thrill of battle is more entertaining than yet another goddamn meaning with the GC/Scions where everyone stands around, states the obvious and then makes you do literally everything anyway.
>>
>>376118428

She's not dead.
But she's also not Minfillia anymore, the same way Vegito isn't Goku or Vegeta anymore.
>>
>>376118545
>Only focus on the goal
Sound like a pretty efficient WoL to me
But seriously, our WoL is a fucking robot half of the time
>>
>>376118584
Then you want SCH for their crit shields, AST's most "dangerous" thing is to die from boredom for spending too much time trying to get a Balance card.
>>
>>376118582
Playing DRG was actually pretty cool because Estinien would sometimes acknowledge that basically all dragons everywhere are turbofucked because there's TWO azure dragoons on the loose now.

By that same token, it was also kind of frustrating because every single other character would talk about "ah but we can't hope to fight Nidhogg without the Azure Dragoon, please go find Estinien"
>>
>>376118439
>Even Lahabrea says that the WoL is just looking for something to hate so they have a reason to fight them.

Is...Is WoL a reincarnated Doomguy?
>>
>>376118785
>Playing as the bad guy was actually pretty cool

Edgy
>>
>>376118168
That's great and all, but again, they'd been hinted at and built upon for more than a full year by 3.4, and then the plot thread just ends with a fizzle.

In fact, that's how most of the big shit in this game goes down, isn't it? Nanamo's assassination, Nidhoggr and his Dravanian Horde. Dick around for several hours and suddenly, it's done and you barely needed to contribute at all. About the only plot with a cathartic factor worth anything was Alexander's, and only then because Alexander was a fucking joke until the last tier.
>>
>>376118439
I took the DRK story as a sort of metafiction on player desires and in-universe desires. A few times in the DRK questline the player is given the option to say "No, I don't want to do this shit" but they are forced into it anyway. That's the player that's forced into it, not the character. The player has no choice but to do the questline to unlock their abilities. I think Fray just represents the evil choice that other games might offer, in a sort of clumsy way.

It might have been fun for the DRK questline if you had the option of declining the NPCs their salvation and still progress the quest. At the same time it might be a bit of a slap in the balls to jokingly pick the edgelord option only to find that it was an actual legit choice.
>>
>>376118746
A better example would be how 3.0 Thancred isn't the same you met before 2.5, now he is a whole new NPC using old Thancred's name and hairstyle.
>>
File: 1490836685458.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490836685458.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
>>376118785
>Playing DRG and having the Azure DRG title on my fucking head
>They always ask for Estinien
>mfw
>>
>>376118636
Ranged and caster are the same. Theres no reason to make ranged less.
>>
>>376118708
This is why I enjoy the notion that WoL is probably some kind of Primal designed to fuck other Primal's asses, summoned by everybody in the fucking world's collective desire to "just have somebody else do it," and, "sure wish those dudes from before the calamity were still around"
>>
>>376119032
Ranged LB is like 100 potency weaker then caster LB.

Why? WHO THE FUCK KNOWS!
>>
File: 07SG.jpg (99KB, 630x1020px) Image search: [Google]
07SG.jpg
99KB, 630x1020px
SMN questions.

When I use my dots during bahamut trance, will they stay with the bonus +magic damage even when I leave the trance? If no, do my already applied dots become stronger when I enter the trance?
Should I only use tri-bind when there are 4+ enemies? ruin2 deals 80 damage, tri-bind 30 but has a longer casting time. Is Misara ever use worthing?
Do I only use ruin 3 during the trance or when the boss is about to die and I can burn out my remaining mana?
When there is only one target, should I stick to fester to get my trance up?
>>
>>376106953
At least I do after 2.0 maim quests. It is anime writing as most people complain, but that doesn't discourage me from enjoying it. Why do you think some people here still watch anime? You watch it ironically of course. In any case it is still interesting and it does help you enjoy the game little better if you pay attention to the story.
>>
File: IMG_0570.jpg (117KB, 852x532px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0570.jpg
117KB, 852x532px
>Datacenter upgrades
>Sprint no longer consumes TP
Are you ready for mechanics requiring you to use sprint to dodge and doing literal flaming group jump rope mechanics
>>
>>376119197
Full image?
>>
>>376119197
>Datacenter upgrades

How is moving them away from where I live an upgrade? I'm going to have to move again
>>
>>376119197
Source
>>
>>376116996
>Warrior of Light was bound to hit somebody eventually
Later in the moogle beast tribe quests, there's a quest where one of the quest requirements is to /slap a particularly stroppy moogle.

Another one has you assigning absurd tasks to lazy moogles while leveling threats like popping their pom at them if they don't do it. Things like gathering 99 wadjet spines.

Granted, they're moogles. Everyone likely has some pent up frustrations with the little shits.
>>
>>376119197
They should go full Bayonetta and have mechanics and fights that have you run and fight along the sides of walls and on rooftops.
>>
>>376118936
How do you mean, the bad guy? Are you saying we shouldn't have been mercilessly slaying the ever-living fuck out of millions and millions of dragons? Did you forget what that chump Midgardsormr said?
>I have like 12 kids, they all slumber or live peacefully, and this is okay
>Except for one
>There's this one kid who has been screaming, screaming, SCREAMING for centuries without end
>I can't stand it anymore, so I'm going to just do something about it, and by that I mean, I'm going to help him wipe out mankind. Also... fuck you in particular, no more Light's Blessing for you nerd
>And I'm going to turn into a baby and chuckle menacingly at you as all your friends die and shit, loser

How do you expect this to work out peacefully? Yes, those ancient elves fucked up super hard. Yes, they shouldn't have done that whole devouring a dragon thing. But if the passage of eons seems to dragons as though mere months at most, how are you going to convince the angriest fucking dragon on earth to stop tantruming? Gotta kill em. Gotta kill em all. Shit like that is too dangerous to keep around.
>>
>>376115480
both
>>
>>376119314
Tarzan
>>
>>376119136
Any dot casted in trance will benefit from the magic damage bonus.

Tri-bind is useless unless there are a ton of enemies where the 30 potency times the add amount is higher than your ruin spell potencies.

Use ruin 3 in trance and outside it. Stop using ruin 3 if your MP is below 25% and aetherflow isn't up yet.

Use fester and that energy skill to damage, recover MP from using Ruin 3, and enter trance quickly.
>>
>>376119197
There seems to be some interesting anatomy in that image.
>>
>>376119609
Don't you know cat people can turn their back 360?
>>
>>376119136
Why would you even think about using Tri-Bind when Blizzard II is available.

Don't use Tri-Bind ever, don't have it on your hotbar.

All DoT effects are snapshotted, meaning their damage is based purely off your stats/buffs/debuffs at time the DoT is inflicted. Contagion extends the DoTs, so their original snapshot applies.

While Miasma II is a damage increase on single targets when contagioned and pretty ok when contagion+baned, it's still pretty shit.

When fighting bosses all your aetherflow stacks should go to Fester unless you're going to lose your attunement due to a phase change or something, then use Drain/Painflare for quick stacks.

When to Ruin:
>Ruin III
While tranced or while you still have over a third of your mana
>Ruin II
Whenever you have to move or when you're going to use an oGCD ability after (rouse, spur, enkindle, etc)
>Ruin I
When low mana, don't need to weave oGCD abilities and don't need to move.
>>
>>376119479
dragons did literally nothing wrong, you're literally a nazi.
>>
>>376119523
I think you're lying to me anon
>>
File: 1456469050140.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1456469050140.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>376119015
At least you could almost pretend that Estinien was probably blushing and would point out quietly "Well with two azure dragoons, don't forget guys, our friend uh... our friend has actually totally put me on my ass, heh..." But nobody listens because haaa, that's our Estinien, what a champ, Ishgard strong
>>
>>376118109

Looking for more suggestions.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (145KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
145KB, 1280x720px
>>376119736
Scum that support giant lizards like you should be purged
>>
>>376116358

Bump
>>
File: 1488594687462.png (305KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1488594687462.png
305KB, 500x250px
>>376119845
my man
>>
>>376119292
>>376119314
It's a commission of a /xivg/ catposter where some guy releases his jizz inside a pregnant miqote.
>>
>>376116358
I'm from Cactuar and I think it is pretty good.
>>
File: [Intensifies].gif (860KB, 600x313px) Image search: [Google]
[Intensifies].gif
860KB, 600x313px
>Friend resubbed
>Made an alt to another server
>"My character in your server doesn't look like a SAM"

Im screaming on multiple dimensions. At least xserver PF is a thing now but WHY!?
>>
What's the gpu to go for for 1080p/144hz? Will the 1060 gtx do it or should I get the 1070?
>>
>>376119887
Tonberry
>>
>>376119736
If being a nazi means flying high, balling hard, dunking on some fucking heretics and brutalizing dragons left and right, then sign me right the fuck up. Dragoons are stylish enough to roll with the best of Hugo Boss' designs, too.
>>
>>376119832
Dress of eternal devotion/innocence/passion, bridesmaid's dress, spring dress and high house bustle would be some things for you to look at.
>>
File: 55246bd877e9673a3f8ea898c08556f3.jpg (186KB, 1351x776px) Image search: [Google]
55246bd877e9673a3f8ea898c08556f3.jpg
186KB, 1351x776px
>>376118109
>>
>>376119968
So how exactly does she get her leg that high up?
>>
>>376119980
1070 or 1080.
This game is mainly CPU dependent so you could have the best GPU on the market but still get 50FPS in idyllshire because your processor can't keep up.

You need the latest I5 or i7 skylake overclock if you want to push 100+ FPS with decent settings.
>>
>>376119978
>Making friends with weeb
That's your mistake friendo
>>
Post yfw shinryu blows up ala mhigo
>>
File: 1472196251108.png (368KB, 500x426px) Image search: [Google]
1472196251108.png
368KB, 500x426px
>>376120034
This is just fancy fetish gear. I think something's not right here.
>>
File: 0043513.jpg (141KB, 730x730px) Image search: [Google]
0043513.jpg
141KB, 730x730px
>>376120125
>>
File: 1493160225863.jpg (18KB, 472x312px) Image search: [Google]
1493160225863.jpg
18KB, 472x312px
>>376120125
>>
>>376120079
it's pointless to try to push 100+ fps in this game you'll just notice huge drops more

better to make it look nice and lock to ~72 even if you have a 144hz monitor
>>
>>376114585
It wouldn't even be as hard to program as they think.

Just have the WoL use his classes LB. I am a giant Primal killing BEAST of a character that has rent actual gods underfoot. I should not be getting surrounded by a group of petty thieves. Just let me rain down a thousand arrows, or Teraflare them, or Dragonsong Dive. If you're a Healer or Tank, have the standard cutscene play out of the WoL doing nothing after the LB to show that they've at least protected/healed the rest of the party.
>>
File: Tom Hanks.jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Tom Hanks.jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
>>376120125
>>
>>376120284
Is the game not optimized?
>>
>>376120356
It's Japanese
>>
>>376120356
It's a wapanese computer game, of course it's not optimized
>>
>>376107237
>>376115510
Shoo shoo min-max faggot who can't read. He's not going to level PGL or even GLA that high, probably 22 at most. This discussion is for low-level/casual dungeons. The versatility and usefulness of a level 8 ability is too good to pass up. Consider remedial English.
>>
>>376120356
I have no issue keeping it above 80+ on max settings on 1080p monitor. I really want a 144 monitor though.
>>
File: 1486590342548.jpg (162KB, 600x675px) Image search: [Google]
1486590342548.jpg
162KB, 600x675px
>>376120125
>>
>>376120427
>>376120430
Not even a Japanese thing, MMOs are never known to be well optimized. They are always criticized as being too CPU demanding because of all the the players on screen and combat logging the game does 24/7
>>
File: 1492354981587.jpg (54KB, 529x756px) Image search: [Google]
1492354981587.jpg
54KB, 529x756px
>36/240
This is taking forever, you BAKAS.
>>
>>376119989
>if being a nazi means being an evil genocidal asshole then sign me up!

Again, edgy.
>>
>>376107473
That wasn't Yda, at least I don't think. It was a new character who is going to be important to the stormblood story. They mentioned her name in an interview, I just don't remember it.
>>
>>376120643

?
>>
>>376120725
feeding the jewish anima weapon
>>
>>376120125
In your dreams Garlean scum. The only thing that will blow up is your legate fuckboy.
>>
File: 1477839969350.gif (1MB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
1477839969350.gif
1MB, 218x218px
>>376120125
>>
>People actually taking Yoshi's bait and making multiple Anima weapons
Why though.
>>
>>376120887
same reason as 2.x relic, glamour
>>
>>376120626
>>376120079
Well shit, does this mean I should get a new mobo and cpu instead and continue to use a toaster gpu?
>>
>>376120990
>playing multiple jobs
Why though.
>>
>>376119845
After short story I stopped liking him
>>
>>376121010
Depends on what you want man.
If you want 1080p+144FPS, you need a strong CPU and GPU so you need to upgrade all that stuff to the latest.

If you want to settle for 1080p+60FPS, all you need is the recommended requirements which is a 2.6+ ghz i5, GTX 970/RX480, and 8GB of RAM.
>>
>>376121036
you should have one job of each role at max level but beyond that it doesn't matter

Playing one job and one job only means you miss out on a lot of openings in party finder and/or fc mates doing content. obviously if you only play with mates then nothing matters since obviously they'll always take you
>>
Creator was the worst raid tier. Fight me.
>>
>>376119984
Yeh listen to this guy. Come to Tonberry and be my qt dominant waifu
>>
File: 1493904040037.jpg (80KB, 770x1246px) Image search: [Google]
1493904040037.jpg
80KB, 770x1246px
i have zero hype for this expansion. everything will be the same except dumbed down for console fags. dungeons will only be used for speed runs and weekly caps. new classes are smn+brd and drg with a sword.
>>
>>376121197
>If you want to settle for 1080p+60FPS, all you need is the recommended requirements which is a 2.6+ ghz i5, GTX 970/RX480, and 8GB of RAM.
I've got a 4670k at 4.5ghz and a 1060, getting 12k in the benchmark yet my game drops below 60 fps in certain areas.
>>
>>376119015
>>376118785

You were never the real Azure Dragoon though. Estinien always was. You had an asterisk. You were the Azure* Dragoon. He had the Eye of Nidhogg and all the power it contained so don't blame them for wanting him instead of you.

Now Aymeric being the new Azure Dragoon is some fucked up bullshit. Motherfucker doesn't even use a lance.
>>
Tank main, got 2 relic because I think they look cool

Thinking about doing a third, should I get it for my main DPS job or complete the trifecta and get the last tank relic
>>
>>376121426
i7 4790k at 4.2GHz, GTX 1080, and 16GB of RAM on a HDD.

Getting 15k in benchmark. With the same build I'm getting barely 13k in the Heavensward benchmark, and 10.5k in the ARR benchmark.
>>
>>376121331
>Creator was the worst raid tier. Fight me.
I don't know why I would, it was definitely the most boring
>>
>>376121197
Well if someone has to pick get a new cpu or gpu first?
>>
>>376121331
It's shit senpai. Don't think anyone would fight you.
>>
>>376121331
Worst raid tier
Best music tier
>>
>>376121426
Of course in populated towns and s rank hunts your FPS is gonna drop. That's the CPU bottleneck right there. But in instanced areas and quiet places, you should be getting way more than 60FPS.

If you want to improve performance in those populated scenarios, tone down the character and object limit in the settings. Graphics look the same but you see less people on screen at a distance which saves your CPU a lot of cycling power.
>>
>>376121618
Depends on your weakest. MMOs are ALWAYS going to bottleneck on the CPU.
>>
>>376112998
Haurchefant was a cheap husbando fanfiction service. Obviously is made for people to worship and yet many players base fall for this old trick. Beside from temporal emotionally support he was just another deadweight to be thrown away after heavenaward is done. Playerso in this game has simple taste so it sense he is popular.
>>
>>376121716
Heavensward*
>>
File: 1455724251197.png (115KB, 250x226px) Image search: [Google]
1455724251197.png
115KB, 250x226px
>>376120125
>>
>>376121618
New GPU only because it's easier to upgrade. Replacing CPU+mobo is a pain and is more expensive.
>>
>>376120643
I finished that step on my 4th weapon the other day with 0 ARF/Gubal farming
step it up
>>
>>376120356
It's an MMO
It's single threaded, CPU bound, and has areas where it needs to process 20+ players

You'd get framedrops in any high activity area in any mmo with any hardware

There's also not a ton of reason to push much higher than ~70fps because you're limited by network latency, not input latency
>>
>>376119136

Pretty much this >>376119713. The only thing i'd add is that you should only ever use Tri-Disaster, Contagion and Raging Strikes inside of DWT during a bossfight. Seems obvious. But the amount of bad Summoners that start a fight with Tri-Disaster is worrying.

Precast shadow flare, put up rouse and spur, put your 3 dots up manually, use enkindle, use fester, painflare, energy drain as soon as your DoTs are applied so you can enter DWT asap. Pop Raging, Aetherflow and DWT. Use Tri-Disaster and contagion. Spam that Ruin 3. Pop a quick Fester before DWT ends. Use Deathflare and re-put down Shadow flare, carry on the fight.

Contagion, Tri-Disaster and Dreadwyrm Trance are all perfectly lined up to come off cooldown at the same time. Once a minute you should be able to re-apply Contagion and Tri-Disaster inside DWT. Leaving you free to use all your Aetherflow stacks for Fester (aside from your opener when it's much better to get into DWT as fast as possible.)
>>
>>376121909
If anon can afford to replace the mobo, could get more longterm results by replacing the mobo and CPU with a good combo of both.
>>
>>376121965
Aren't they fixing the network latency next week for the NA?
>>
>>376122146
ye
>>
>>376120356
It's badly optimized. I've got a 2600k at 4.6ghz and a 1070 running the game on 1440p. I still get occasional frame drops to 50-55 and yet my GPU and CPU doesn't run above 80%
>>
>>376121331
Gordias was pure cancer and Midas is what Gordias should have been.
>>
>>376122215
With them dropping PS3 support, I'm willing to say it'll be slightly more optimized. Plus I was getting better benchmark numbers from ARR to Stormblood.
>>
File: 1493642350208.jpg (7KB, 250x237px) Image search: [Google]
1493642350208.jpg
7KB, 250x237px
>>376122298
>he was stuck in gordias
reddit with the bad players is over there
>>
>>376122378
>being a stupid frog poster
>calling other people reddit
>>
>>376122215
The game uses like 2 cores at max, just like every PS3 port from last gen.
>>
File: 1490775874620.jpg (14KB, 170x170px) Image search: [Google]
1490775874620.jpg
14KB, 170x170px
>FC changes leadership and becomes a Persona 5 meme
>>
File: 1493642350209.jpg (17KB, 250x237px) Image search: [Google]
1493642350209.jpg
17KB, 250x237px
>>376122439
>ad hominem
>his group probably disbanded at a3s
don't you have to watch and upvote funny videos of raid groups clearing a12s after half a year of wipes?
>>
File: western_civilization.gif (1MB, 441x247px) Image search: [Google]
western_civilization.gif
1MB, 441x247px
>finally get a D marker
>fights now require 5 marks
T-thanks yoshi
>>
>>376122896
Your original response was ad hominem, stupid frogposter.
>>
File: hallwaysimulator.jpg (125KB, 1107x898px) Image search: [Google]
hallwaysimulator.jpg
125KB, 1107x898px
>>376121425
>implying they weren't going to do anything but maintain the status quo for 4.0
>>
>>376123043

>Can finally spell out BAD

Inb4 it gets taken away
>>
>>376122215
Turn character/object limit from maximum to high or normal and watch your FPS skyrocket.
>>
will i get fate reward if my dungeon queue pops?
>>
File: 1491114871005.png (108KB, 225x240px) Image search: [Google]
1491114871005.png
108KB, 225x240px
>>376122785
YOU NEVER SEE IT COMINGGGGGGG
>>
>>376123209
If you don't click accept. You have to be in the zone at the time of the FATE finishing to get credit. You can even teleport out mid-Fate and come back into the zone and still get credit for what you did as long as you're back in there before it clears.
>>
>>376122378
>acting like gordias was nothing when It is considered the most stressful raid tier when it was relevant
AS4 was a massive pain the ass, fight was stressful as fuck and everybody cheesed it
>>
File: 1487181207419.png (497KB, 565x564px) Image search: [Google]
1487181207419.png
497KB, 565x564px
>1 farthing
>3 penny
>17 shilling
>>
File: 1414415265324.png (152KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1414415265324.png
152KB, 500x500px
Are there any Secretly Cool Free Companies on Leviathan?
>>
File: 1493341075730.gif (979KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1493341075730.gif
979KB, 500x300px
>>376123614
>0 scathach minion
>>
>>376123614
Void Ark time, baby
>>
>>376123320
A4S was one of those "If you don't hate your healer, meld VIT" fights. Jesus fuck the doll explosions + nisi tic + carnage zero in last phase was buttclenching as a healer.
>>
>>376123724
Yes but first you have to take a picture of your dick with timestamp for us and prove you are not a girl.
>>
>>376123724
No, leave leviathan. It's your best bet if you want a decent FC.
>>
>>376123203
Will try. I've noticed quite a few settings barely makes a difference when I lower them a step
>>
>>376123784
That's what I'm doing, I started farming Void Ark with my SMN with i190 PvP robe/hat, sophia book, one ultima and alex accessory and rest lv50 gear
I have fucking 11k HP and got 3 comms last run.
>>
>elezen named "Illllidan Stormrage"

Really?
>>
>>376120480

Yea let's just all give up and stop trying to play proficiently!
>>
>>376123786
Could you meld VIT back then? I seem to recall that you couldn't until Midas.
>>
File: zeta.jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
zeta.jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
What's the best Zeta weapon and why is it Ragnarok?
>>
>>376123890
The biggest offenders I noticed were tessellation and occlusion culling. Setting tessellation from high to normal almost doubled my FPS in scenes with water like during the Leviathan fight. Turning on occlusion culling doesn't affect graphics but your FPS goes up as it makes the game not render anything your camera view can't see like characters inside buildings with doors.
>>
>>376107473
Well, you see, it's because they want to...uh...surprise us! Yes! Not because YoshiP knows it's going to be a massive disappointment that he majorly fucked up because he wanted to weeb out. Nope. Surprises.
>>
>>376124497
You mean second best?
Because that's not Yoichi.
>>
So according to recent leaks regarding the script and quest logs, it is heavilly implied that the Garleans are going to utterly crush one or both of the efforts to liberate Ala Mhigo/Doma.

Do you think the 4.x quests will involve making another attempt at freeing the city states or will the plot get sidetracked towards a more important threat that shows up?
>>
>>376124457
Did you forget the era of tanks going full STR crafted and multi-melding VIT5&4s on it? All the melding nerfs came in 3.2 with Midas.
>>
>>376124695
>leaks
lol
Good guys from the fantasy africa will win against evil empire
Just deal with it
>>
File: 1488739757416.jpg (77KB, 427x283px) Image search: [Google]
1488739757416.jpg
77KB, 427x283px
>We will kill this beauty because she lives her life not the the way Yugiri and her master wants
;_;
>>
>>376124695
>my dad works at Yoshida
>>
>>376124794
not him but I remember that. It was such a weird point of time. That was the only part of Heavensward where tanks had a choice between more DPS or more mitigation. The people that chose STR really tested how well they played their job. You could really tell who was a good or bad Tank back then. The bad ones melted completely as a STR tank while the good ones were doing insane DPS (more than the BRD lol) while still being tanky.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170506-082935.png (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170506-082935.png
2MB, 2048x1536px
Wait a minute that card
>>
>>376123765
>when u get a scat hatch in the first week

still need calofister tho
>>
>>376125221
JOJO REFERENDAIDIUM?
>>
>>376124695
It's Blue Mage guys.
Dancer confirmed.
>>
>>376125221
I recognize all those Final Fantasy VI enemies but what is that other mech on the left? Is it original to XIV or is from VI like a lot of Garlean stuff?
>>
File: IMG_0567.jpg (337KB, 1200x912px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0567.jpg
337KB, 1200x912px
>>376125221
Why can't we have 1 screenshot where a lalafell isn't a caster
>>
>>376124497
>not even holding it
>>
>>376125363
might be new, unless it's from ff12 that i never played
>>
>>376125537
Cause yoshi and gooks fucking love lalafells and they also love doing the same shit over and over again no matter how old it gets.
>>
>>376121435
iirc the azure dragoon isn't always the best dragoon (altho it usually is) but the one who best represents ishgard

aymeric best represents the new direction ishgard is taking so he gets the title. also he wears blue armor so i guess that helps
>>
>>376126135
>>376125537
Im surprise you want lalafell in non caster class. It looks dumb, and it makes more sense potato to stay caster/support.
>>
>>376125537
Because Lala's should only ever be Casters.

Lalafell's should NOT be Dragoons. Like how is a stubby little thing meant to leap high into the air? How is a lance the size of a toothpick supposed to fell a wyrm?

Canoically the lorebook confirms Lalafells as the ones who brought Arcany to Eorzea. Not to mention the Thaumaturge's are all Lala's too. You are a race of casters. Deal with it.
>>
>>376126547
Lala is the only race that fits the Red Mage AF gear so well.
>>
File: warberd.png (933KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
warberd.png
933KB, 700x700px
*fell cleaves you*
>>
>>376126607
Lala are jew'ed tarutaru. Just less evil (maybe) and more human than taru.
>>
File: 1423597074696.jpg (163KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1423597074696.jpg
163KB, 1280x960px
>>376126782
>>
>>376126607
Lalafells since 1.x canonically have super human strength. They can lift multiple times their own body weight, jump so high they can touch an elezens head while wearing heavy armor, and they're resilient enough to be recruited as melee body guards for various settlements.
>>
>>376127178
makes sense for an allagan bioweapon
>>
File: YoshiP's tower of power.jpg (190KB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
YoshiP's tower of power.jpg
190KB, 2880x1800px
>>376124695
There is no leaks for quest stuff. They did their job cleaning up the benchmark. All there is, is some ex2 internal quest names which tell you nothing in the current 3.57 client.
>>
>>376127481

Did yoshi say if we were getting Aethercurrents in the new areas

I wanna see what's at the top of the jenga tower
>>
>>376127809

the benchmark shows people on flying mounts.
>>
>>376127809
why wouldn't there be
>>
File: Untitled.png (224KB, 472x337px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
224KB, 472x337px
>WARs are tanks, not dps
(a1s farm)
>>
>>376127809
Pretty sure they said somewhere that there is aethercurrants in the expansion, or something similar to it.

And you can't get on top of the jenga tower. It's roughly 4000 units tall, and the zone ceiling barrier is around 1000 units.
>>
>>376127809
Yes, we will use the old key items to find currents too.
>>
Reminder that xalea aura are horse fuckers
>>
>>376127809
yeah he specifically confirmed that
>>
>>376126607
>Raubahn's "son" is a lala and wields a sword
I don't know how they expected us to believe this
>>
>>376127943
>people are shit at the game
you sure showed them
>>
File: airship.jpg (52KB, 354x460px) Image search: [Google]
airship.jpg
52KB, 354x460px
>>376127943
>WAR parses higher amonst terrible dps.jpg
>>
>>376128017
His son is a adopted lala and it's not uncommon for them to wield swords. The lala soldiers in uldah have swords+plate armor.
>>
>>376128017
they mention somewhere he's adopted

which should be obvious but still
>>
>>376128058
I was not the WAR, I was the DRK mt. My dps probably sucks.

>>376128063
I wasn't under impression they were horrible, the clears were clear as fuck.
>>
>>376127943
>WAR does a lot of damage when in a group of shit players
Amazing. Absolutely mindboggling.
>>
>>376128178
I have a very bad news for you, trashcan
>>
>>376128017
He outright says that he was an orphan fighting in the arena and that Raubahn adopted him when you first meet him. Are you retarded or something?
>>
>>376128265
Had to be in grit the whole time and have a 260 relic weapon. The rest of the gear is mostly 260 Shire shit with normal alex stuff here and there. Yes, that dps blows balls for fflogs a12s with BiS.
>>
File: tumblr_omu4jxsz8J1ql32cto1_1280.png (574KB, 1160x1326px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omu4jxsz8J1ql32cto1_1280.png
574KB, 1160x1326px
Why the fuck is this thread on v more productive and friendly than the actual xiv general?

Well done, you guys.
>>
>>376127943
>Nobody breaks 3k even with 20% echo
L O L
>>
>>376126763
Wrong.
The catboy in benchmark looks better than any RDM lala ever will. That's a FACT.
>>
>>376128182
Robin, shut up.
>>
>>376127943

>Dancing Edge
>with a WAR in the party

absolutely disgusting
Thread posts: 530
Thread images: 87

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.