[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you going all digital? For some reason digital feels more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: RJJkjdt.jpg (179KB, 1370x575px) Image search: [Google]
RJJkjdt.jpg
179KB, 1370x575px
Are you going all digital?
For some reason digital feels more convenient with this one than it did on the 3DS or Wii U
>>
>>376100484
No. I regret going digital as much as I did on the wii u
>>
no i like having the little cartridges. the only ones i will have digital is the little 'minigame' type of games like snipperclips
>>
All digital isn't even on the table until Nintendo has a proper online account system like Sony.

Also I don't feel comfortable taking a switch around without a carrying case anyway, and most cases have a lot of cartridge slots, so it feels easier to keep physical games than it did on the 3DS
>>
>didn't even take a month for somebody to release a game where the entire thing needs to be downloaded because they didn't want to pay for larger carts
it's not a choice, digital is mandatory regardless
>>
Nope. Only time I go digital is when I pick up a PC version of something, the digital is the only way to play it, or the digital version is on sale or cheaper then retail.

Especially with Nintendo. Had a 3DS break awhile back and I lost a lot of save data from digital games because of stupid copy protection bullshit.

That, and I like being able to resell a game when I am done.
>>
>>376100484
I've been all digital since 3DS. I've lost like half of the physical games I've bought in my life, and it's nice to always have all games with you. Got a micro SD card for cheap too so all good.
>>
I did for my 3ds. i've never actually owned a single physical game for it, and have over 50 games on my device.
>>
I'm all digital on 3DS and Wii U because I pirated everything.
>>
All digital on PC and PS4, but still buy physical for 3DS. Physical copies are just dust collectors nowadays.
>>
>>376101002
>not having your 3DS softmodded and backing up your shit
>>
>swapping cartridges
lol
>>
It depends on the cover art.

But I'll probably burn several hundred hours in Splatoon 2, so digital on that for sure.
>>
Anyone else taste the cartridges? They're super bitter and disgusting, the meme where they taste bad is ture.
>>
>>376102041
>swapping sd cards
lol
>>
>>376100484
Unless another game is about the size of Zelda, its all digital for me.

Got a 64 GB sd card for like $20, and I've got seven games taking only 9GB total, with Zelda being my only cartridge
>>
>>376100904
Are you referring to Lego City? Because that was incorrect: http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/03/28/wb-comments-on-lego-city-undercover-switch-download

>"The information is listed incorrectly on the packaging of LEGO City Undercover for Nintendo Switch. Players who purchase a physical copy of LEGO City Undercover on Nintendo Switch at retail are getting the complete game, and do not need to download additional content to enjoy the full experience. An internet connection is not required to play the game. The only internet connection suggested is to download the typical content update patch."
>>
Physical for the games with cool boxes, digital for the rest (bought a 256gb micro sd card).
>>
>>376100484
I was just having the exact same thoughts recently. I didnt even go full digital with my 3DS, but for the Switch I am. I got Zelda and Bomberman physically but I'm definetly getting MK8D and Splatoon 2 digitally. Really boosts the convenient/portable aspect of it. I'll just have Zelda in it 24/7 which is a huge game anyway.
>>
going all digital. Bought myself a 256 gig microSD card for future proofing
>>
would go digital but there are no games for the switch so I don't see the point
>>
I'm considering going digital for multiplayer games and physical for single player. I usually only get physical games but I love the idea of Switch as a multiplayer hub I can take anywhere
>>
>>376102670
This. Bought it physically and didn't have to download shit
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.