[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any let it die thread?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: 1493528298449.png (313KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1493528298449.png
313KB, 400x400px
Any let it die thread?
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 549x757px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 549x757px
Nah the game is dead son, sucks because I enjoyed the living shit out of it.
>>
>>376098653
let it die, senpai
>>
I finally deleted it because it takes up over 60gb on my ps4 which was driving me crazy.
>>
>>376099005
Same. Enjoyed it for 20 floors though.
>>
>>376099005
it also tries do download a new 18 gig patch once a month
>>
File: dgsdfhsdgfhgfshsgf.png (70KB, 259x205px) Image search: [Google]
dgsdfhsdgfhgfshsgf.png
70KB, 259x205px
japan plays it a lot

currently there is an event where ALL SALVAGE COST IS FREE until they figure out what to do about connections
>>
File: tx_ps4_prbanner_v0001_live-1.png (240KB, 520x260px) Image search: [Google]
tx_ps4_prbanner_v0001_live-1.png
240KB, 520x260px
>>376099876
https://www.letitdiethegame.com/news.html#/1118/notice-regarding-connectivity-issues:-4/26/2017

proof, enjoy your easy mode fags.
>>
>>376099804
only 5 now these days
>>
haven't they promised more floors for the end of febuary?

instead they just added more shit to grind for
>>
>>376099876

All the invaders from Japan is getting annoying.
>>
>>376099952
they never said floors

just content, right now there is a new sub boss
>>
I had fun for a while but I wasted all my death metals getting weak guys to higher floors until I hit a wall that pretty much said "go the fuck back there and grind more to buy better dudes" and I stopped around then
>>
>>376100454
what the fuck? just salvage dude and actually upgrade your gear

the game really isnt that hard
>>
Gameplay looked like ass but Uncle Death is cool
>>
did they ever add new floors? or boss rush?
>>
>>376098653
I was just thinking about this game yesterday. Pretty much everyone who played it agreed it would only be fun for a short amount of time, and we were right. But it was fun during those times.

I guess they probably got some people super addicted who are still playing it now, but I imagine that was their plan all along with these freemium games, gotta get the whales. I doubt they made mich, if any, money from the game though desu

Still certainly a respectable and fun game, especially for being free.

The game was just the warm up for all the great jap games to be released right after it
>>
>>376100603
whaling really doesnt help in this game, grinding up your gear will get you far more then just spending money in DM

the best use for DM is just increasing your storage and thats it, buying metals is just too pricy and its far more efficient to just grind em out
>>
File: 1482659972265.jpg (65KB, 600x519px) Image search: [Google]
1482659972265.jpg
65KB, 600x519px
I boot it up from time to time to collect death medals, but I don't play it much. It's fun in short bursts, but gets kinda boring after awhile.
Spawned some great reaction images though.
>>
>>376098653
Did they end up releasing new jackals and floors?
>>
File: 1481677069177.jpg (126KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1481677069177.jpg
126KB, 576x1024px
>>376100536
Uncle death might be my favorite video game character desu, I'm not entirely sure why I like him so much though
>>
Anyone have the link to the soundtrack mega?
>>
>>376100947
>skeleton with x-ray specs riding a skateboard holding a scythe/golf club
how can you not like him
>>
File: C-rQaQHXsAMbY1T.png (319KB, 528x264px) Image search: [Google]
C-rQaQHXsAMbY1T.png
319KB, 528x264px
>>376100827
>>376100827
first of the new jackal's are out

its more like a betting arena where you bet a large amount of kill coins and fight em

note you CANNOT CHEESE THESE GUYS AT ALL, they are immune to all status shrooms and disable shrooms like invicible shroom, invisible and time stop shrooms
>>
I actually just downloaded this game a few days ago and started the beginning last night. What should I expect?
>>
>>376100947
he's a lovable weeb skeleton
impossible to hate
>>
>>376101236
grinding survival rouge-LITE

use them mushrooms boy
>>
>>376101236
a good game until you get past floor 20 then it becomes a shitshow that requires dozens of hours of grinding for broken mushrooms if you want to progress without giving them money.
>>
>>376101236
Mushrooms and a lot of grinding
>>
>>376101358
>hours of grinding for broken mushrooms

not really no you can do it just fine with upgraded irons and being stupid
>>
>>376101236
10/10 soundtrack
punching everything
grinding out the wazoo
>>
>>376098653
What killed this game for you thread?
>>
>>376098653
I loved the aesthetics, and just about all the characters. Gameplay is actually pretty nice but I definitely had some concessions about combat itself. Ends up becoming way too mushroom abuse dependent to get things done reasonably because the game will literally facefuck you in a way that makes the Souls games blush if you ever give it the single chance. See: that hellish time that Haters can get sniper rifles and there are blind corners and shit they can hide behind. YOU BITCH

Also haters and the psuedo pvp in general. Once you get to a decent point, starting new characters means putting up with crazy ass overleveled haters around every corner for no particular reason for them to be on the first floor outside of the lobby. And the game encourages (since I last played) spending all of your resources at the end of each play session because if you have anything of a sizeable amount left in storage you're just asking to get robbed because guardian AI is retarded and Irons are godlike.

I wanted to really, really love the game as a whole, but it gets to a point where it just wasn't worth the time+effort cost required to advance and grind for decent gear. Especially not since I also play Warframe and I get enough grind out of that one game to keep me satisfied.

Uncle Death is probably the coolest NPC in fucking years, though.
>>
>>376098653
It's a real shame it wasn't a retail title.

Shit like this is exactly why people were wary of Deep Down when it was announced to be F2P.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.