[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>soulsfag enters the thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: BiX31BxIgAAK0Dv-1.jpg (43KB, 231x292px) Image search: [Google]
BiX31BxIgAAK0Dv-1.jpg
43KB, 231x292px
>soulsfag enters the thread
>>
Lil kodak why yo hair like dat
>>
just had a thought

who were soulsfags before souls?

were they DMCfags? frame-perfect fighting gamefags don't make sense

who were they? i like the games, but how could a series come along and create a perfect breeding ground for autists
>>
File: 1493524607503.jpg (91KB, 618x645px) Image search: [Google]
1493524607503.jpg
91KB, 618x645px
>berserkbronie enters souls thread
>>
>>376092945
Soulsfag here, I was a nostalgiafag before becoming a Soulsfag and maintained that Demons was the only good game released since 1998
>>
>>376092945
>who were soulsfags before souls?
grognards

>were they DMCfags?
sanic fanboys
>>
>>376092945
Logistically speaking, they couldn't have come out of nowhere. I'd wager they are the bottom 10% of competitive games that act like they have skill.
>>
>>376093267
>Competitive gamers
>When pve builds were the draw of Demons and DS1
>When the pvp community was filled with 'honorfags' which is the opposite of competitive gaming.

Your theory is shit
>>
>>376093267
I pretty much came out of nowhere. Dark Souls was the first Japanese developed RPG I liked because it very western styled compared to a lot of other JRPGS. I didn't even know it was Japanese for a while, I picked it up shortly after it came out because I saw some trailer on YouTube. Before that I was a normie and just played shooters.

I dislike a lot of the Souls community though. I don't know whay the right term for it is but I hate how they make passive posts air Dark Souls bring the best game ever because of some tiny thingy, the anti pvp people are assholes, the pvp meta is always broken and cancerous, the fact that every player in pvp has their own set of rules is fucking autistic, the people who think the game is either super hard or easy is stupid, the community jyst breeds autism for since reason and it's just gotten worse the now mainstream it got. Occasionally you need meet some chill people running cool builds but rarely, usually endow wears the sane sets and uses the meta.
>>
>>376092945
I dunno but jojofags were the new soulsfags before they got the hint.
>>
>>376094239
Is this a jojo reference
>>
>>376093267
Dark Souls is a PvE game, jackass.
>>
>>376094312
So glad that meme happened.
>>
>>376094502
I don't see how that means the PvP portion isn't competitive.
>>
>>376092945
RPGfags.

wrpgs in particular. So when an rpg comes along with above average gameplay, it becomes instantly loved
>>
>>376094914
That's what happens when the very good games in your genre are extremely few and far between.
>>
>>376092945
>who were soulsfags before souls?
Toddlers that hadn't started playing games yet.
>>
File: 1463070710271.jpg (66KB, 474x378px) Image search: [Google]
1463070710271.jpg
66KB, 474x378px
In this thread we list things Dark Souls 2 did that were far better than Dark Souls 3. I'll start:

>No bonfire and no death challenge where you can beat the game without resting at a bonfire or dying to gain a reward and bragging rights

>Non-linear first half of the game allows you to rush straight to the areas of the game that contain the items for your build

>Chugging Estus immobilizes you, and the heal isn't instantaneous meaning trying to chug while someone is sticking close to you will result in death

>Stamina regeneration is tied to weight, so a character at 10% burden will recover their bar faster than a character at 70% burden, giving an advantage and a reason to make a low burden character

>Poise exists and armor provides relevant, but not overpowering damage reduction, giving an advantage and a reason to make a high burden character

>Phantoms and Dark Spirits cannot chug estus, spirits can only heal via spell useage which is slow. This makes fighting outnumbered even without mob assistance possible since any damage you do sticks

>Can only perform four rolls before running out of stamina

>Can only perform 5 attacks of a rapier or straight sword before running out of stamina

>Parrying has longer recovery frames and consumes more stamina, making parry fishing riskier and makes parrying require higher skill

>Power stance allowing for unique combinations of dual wielding and unlocking an alternative moveset for weapons

>Being able to use the full moveset of a weapon in your off-hand including running, rolling, backstepping, etc. attacks rather than just being able to do a basic R1 swing and blocking with the weapon as it is in Ds3 (lmao who would ever want to weapon block)

>Bell Tower covenant providing two unique optional areas to PvP for Titanite Chunks, Slabs, and Twinkling, making farming for upgrades fun

>Bonfire ascetics to replay bosses you like and or gain items from NG+ and beyond without grinding through the whole game again
>>
>>376093070
Cringe or bait, is time to go bed
>>
>>376092945
>were they DMCfags? frame-perfect fighting gamefags don't make sense

DMCfags hate Soulsfags for ruining action games. FGfags aren't really relevant to these two formerly mentioned faggots.
>>
Just started a ninja build, katana only and shadow gear. It's pretty difficult playing this game on the offensive without a shield.
>>
>>376092603
>posts sub-saharan monkey
>>
>>376092603
>Nigger (or more likely, redditor) enters the thread
>Posts bpt memes
>>
>>376097249
>>376098560
>/pol/acks
Don't worry. It's just a phase, you'll grow out of it.
>>
>>376099139
>Redditors can't help but out themselves as such in the presence of /pol/.
Why do we hate them again?
>>
>>376092945
MH fags.
>>
>>376099485
It's okay, you're just going through an edgy phase of Hitler memes, racist jokes and pseudo intellectualism. Join the normal people again once you've had your fun.
>>
>>376099705
You're on 4chan right now you realize, right? The place where autists would traditionally screech nigger to drive off normies.
You're not on reddit. You're not on tumblr. You're not on 9gag. You're not on fucking neogaf.
Why don't you go back to normie central?
>>
>>376092603
>platinumfag starts the thread or posts in the thread or just fucking existing
>>
>>376099705
But anon, some of us don't like cuckold shit.
>>
Dark Souls 2 was the best in the series because that was the one where when it came out, my friends and I put three TVs in my room and all played together. Dark Souls 1 made us become friends because we all worked at a movie theater and started bonding by talking about that game. By the time dark souls 3 came out, we had all moved to different states and have kind of lost contact with each other, but that memory of exploring the game on release day with my boys will always mean more to me than stat balancing or whatever. Kinda represented the perfect middle ground sweet spot of that friendship.

I wish the fire didn't have to fade.
>>
>>376100084
did you suck them off, just between bros

haha
>>
>>376100143
I sucked off your mom(male)
>>
>>376099997
>11 year old response
I'm glad that you're not trying to hide your age like the other /pol/acks.
>>
>>376100481
I am not into cuckold shit, reddit.
>>
>>376092945
I'm an fps fag and a huge souls fag at the same time. Souls birthed a whole genre of autism
>>
File: 1491193150040.jpg (161KB, 597x615px) Image search: [Google]
1491193150040.jpg
161KB, 597x615px
>>376100481
Why are you replying to the same minimum-effort shitpost over and over? Did you at least report it first? Jesus.

>>376092945
My Soulsfag friend has always been a Sony fanboy. He used to obsess over the Resident Evil series, especially RE4, and he actually thought RE5 and 6 were good games. I think Soulsfags are just anyone with poor taste.
>>
>>376101276
It's late and I'm not thinking clearly. I was going to respond again but I stopped myself luckily.
>>
File: 1493872257736.png (44KB, 254x252px) Image search: [Google]
1493872257736.png
44KB, 254x252px
>>376092603
>"it's like (game series) and Dark Souls"
>>
>>376092945
Earthboundfeelsfag
>>
>>376101370
>It's late and I'm not thinking clearly
Then stop throwing a tantrum on an anonymous image board, you baby.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.