[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shameless L4D Clone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: ratpoint.jpg (18KB, 594x334px) Image search: [Google]
ratpoint.jpg
18KB, 594x334px
How do you guys feel about Vermintide? I wasn't aware of its existence til the sale recently, not a huge fan of Warhammer myself. I fucking love the game, its really simple fun.

I think their cop out for the Witch-type hazard is hilarious and equally dangerous, if not more so. Not alerting them is half impossible it seems.
>>
File: 1454878685335.jpg (27KB, 480x519px) Image search: [Google]
1454878685335.jpg
27KB, 480x519px
>>376092141
Good game but I have nobody to play the harder difficulties with, same with every other co-op game
>>
they should've at least faked it so you cast your own shadow since it's really hard to tell how long your reach is
It ruins an otherwise fun game for me
>>
Its ok I guess. As a rule I don't like multiplayer games where you level up or get random drops and get more effective through doing that,

>anon anon [game] is on sale come play it with me/us/etc
>they kill 4x more shit than you because they've got 200 hours

You still have fun, but knowing you won't get to that proficiency without investing a fuckload of hours takes away some of that fun.
>>
>>376093396
Maybe if you didnt post anime
>>
It's fun for the price, playing as the Elf and getting to feel like Legolas for a few minutes at a time is a great feeling. It is a blatant clone of L4D in every conceivable way, but I don't think that detracts. It's familiar yeah, and a little buggy, yeah, but I think it's worth the money.
>>
>>376092141
i like it a lot, just wish there was a VS mode or something
>>
They lost me with the loot system. If I wanted a dumbass progression system I'd play an RPG

>No checks in place to make sure the loot you DO get is specific to the character you are playing

MAXIMUM. FUCKING. CANCER.
>>
Played the shit out of it when it released and will likely play more now that more dlc is out. Fun as hell.

And goddamn Saltzpyre's pistols are fun.
>>
>>376092141
I hate zombies so to me it has no comparison.
>>
>>376094350

You get a trinket if you want to specify what kind of loot you get, dipshit.
>>
>>376092141
The early random loot system and next to no content killed the game.

We STILL cant kill a fucking rat abo by blowing up a dam or some shit always the same boring stuff on maps.
>>
>>376097689
trinket increases odds for class loot, but no guarantee. Odds are still not in your favor to get what you want.
>>
>>376092141
it's alright and they put their drop system in a better direction than what it was before but fuck it still feels shitty to play because every map is basically "solved". LFD with diablo drops is god tier but they dropped the ball on it.
>>
Absolutely nailed the Warhammer atmosphere, was a lot of fun from beta to a while after release when it still had a huge playerbase.
>>
>needed more weapon variety
>better weapon balance so more weapons are useful outside of 1-2 per character
>more long levels
>more enemy variety
>>
>>376092141
Loved it except for the random loot system.
>>
>>376092141
Pretty good game for the price.
>>
>>376099691
It's pretty good desu.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.