[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Conker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: kkas.png (316KB, 795x600px) Image search: [Google]
kkas.png
316KB, 795x600px
What's the greatest game of all time and why is it Conker's Bad Fur Day?
>>
>Too many dated movie parodies
>Alot of the games humor is crass

Surprising the shit stuff is actually tasteful (Besides the cow bit)
>>
>>376091296
>Too many dated movie parodies
>A lot of the games humor is crass
no shit. The game is supposed to be ridiculous.
you didn't enjoy the multiplayer?
>>
>>376091094
>We'll never get a satisfying resolution to the ending
Man that shit hit me hard as a kid.
>>
>>376091421
What do you mean?
>>
>>376091856
Just that he's king of the world yet has lost his girlfriend, surrounded by people he doesn't really like, and is left unhappy.
>>
>>376091094
>tfw you'll never get to be a kid playing this with your friends again
>>
>>376091856
That weird little scene with depressed King Conker getting drunk and leaving the pub
>>
>>376092005
>>376092162
Doesn't the entire campaign explain how that happened?
>>
>>376091856
>>376092162
And does beach and capture the flag not make up for this?
>>
>>376092289
Yeah but when I was a kid I really didn't like that Conker's life got so fucked up by the end of the game. He didn't deserve it.
>>
>>376091296

This was my fear when i first played it.

The game was fantastic, shit's easily a 10/10, how the fuck did rare wizard manage to fit all of that into a cartridge.

But i knew as time passed, people would not understand the references, Matrix? Terminator, jaws,? all that shit got stucked in the 90's alongside half the game humor. And it's fine, fuck newfags.
>>
>>376092567
>Conker's life got so fucked by the end of the game
I won't refute that.
>Nothing Gold Can Stay

>The quiet moments at night
>The outrageously hilarious and unnecessarily violent multiplayer
There were some great things about that game though
>>
>>376091094
It's not even the greatest Rare game, not even top 5
>>
>>376092720
>Matrix
>Terminator
>Jaws
Matrix yes, obviously. I remember there being Jaws music for like two seconds but I've never heard of that being a defining quality of the game.
>>
>>376093086
What are your top 5?
>>
The multiplayer was so good.

Live and Reloaded multiplayer was also amazing, but I will forever be disappointed that we will never get a visually upgraded classic multiplayer.
>>
>>376093151

90% of the game was movie parodies. There's that scene where the catfish follows you trying to eat you, i thought that was jaws. There's also private ryan, aliens, dracula and a shit ton more. Of course it's a defining quality of the game when literally the whole fucking game is based on movie parodies and "Context sensitive" buttons.
>>
>>376093375
>90% of the game was movie parodies.
Fair enough. I got into it because of the multiplayer. I played the Tediz vs Squirrel maps for a year before I ever played the campaign. I just liked how insanely retarded and hilarious it was.
>>
>>376093356
there's a conker multiplayer on pc, you can find it on moddb
>>
>>376094853
>conker multiplayer
Isn't that just the WAR one? My favorite parts about the multiplayer was that it was varied. You had war but also heist, the dinosaur egg breakfast, racing, the beach and tank.
>>
>>376095056
There were two versions of war. Beach was great. Not a big fan of the multiplayer options without Tediz. Heist and dinosaur egg was fun for a game or two just because of the stupid shit the characters would say.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.