[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sony E3 leak

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: kevinbutlerignjpg-9b3831_1280w.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kevinbutlerignjpg-9b3831_1280w.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>Spider-Man
>Arkham Beyond
>Destiny 2
>CoD: WWII
>Oddworld: Soulstorm
>God Of War
>Splinter Cell: Dark Web (with VR support)
>Dreams
>Disneyland VR
>Knack 2
>Detroit: Become Human
>Red Dead Redemption 2
>>
This is so boring that I believe you.
>>
I guess with a source like that, who can argue?
>>
>>376089186
Sony had such a games-focused conference last year. It was actually rather refreshing but barely anything came out of it that was really noteworthy.
>>
>>376089093
Five hours of the repeated number of sales.
Delayed games make up most of the conference
New gameplay from CoD: WWII
Square Enix trailers of games that will never come out
>>
>Stick
>>
>>376089093
>another arkham game
At least use a new universe.
>>
>>376089093
>>Disneyland VR
You mean I'll be able to ACTUALLY turn my head to see the virtual autistic child screaming behind me?
>>
>>376090064
Its batman beyond you dope
>>
>>376089093
>>Red Dead Redemption 2
fake as fuck leak, GTFO .
>>
Why would Rockstar do an E3 conference for RDR2 when they can just put out a video and it be miles more popular than any game of the past 3 years?
>>
>>376089186
This. Don't forget Days Gone, UC4 DLC, and TLOU 2

WHERE ARE THE JAPANESE GAMES SONY? This is all open world cinematic narrative-over-gameplay trash
>>
>>376090573
TGS dumb dumb
>>
>>376090449

Rockstar isn't doing a conference for RDR2. It's a fucking presentation. It's easy, free exposure, and I guarantee you that Sony or Mircrosoft put up money for them to showcase the game at their presentation over the other guys. So not only is it free, they profit off it by sending the director over to give a brief presentation and then the entire team gets shitfaced drunk at Sony/Microsoft's expense.

And then shortly after their presentation? Slap the same fucking trailer on youtube and rake in the youtube ad revenue.
>>
>>376090573
TLOU isn't at E3 this year
Hope you like Uncharted
>>
>>376089093
You forgot Sucker Punch's new game.

>>376091776
It'd be at Sony's conference, they've gotten into bed with Take Two for the marketing rights to RDR2.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.