[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General Bloodborne Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: fuckingfuckfuck.jpg (111KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fuckingfuckfuck.jpg
111KB, 1280x720px
Who designed this?
>>
Curretly sould level 54 after 13 hours in this game,currently going for a skill build. I am entirely out of blood vials and quicksilver bullets after attempting this fight 8+ times. I see no possible way to beat him, he damn near 2 shots me, fast as fuck, and has a full health heal. Am I just a casual?
>>
>>376080371
No he's the most unfair NPC in the game.
>>
File: 1414107024446.gif (12KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1414107024446.gif
12KB, 250x242px
You can cheese him if you pull him to the entrance of the Cathedral. The AI forces him to walk back slowly once he reaches a certain point. You can get a few hits in when he's walking away.
>>
File: wheel of fortune.jpg (13KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
wheel of fortune.jpg
13KB, 250x251px
Best weapon
>>
>>376080803
I tried and it almost worked, I ended up walking out of the cathedral while kiting him back thinking I was safe. I have never been more wrong, he took a step out of the cathedral and shot me.
>>
>>376080803
Fucking this
I worked this out playing blind
/v/ is full of low iq subhumans like op
>>
>>376081223
How long ago did you play? It might have been patched in the current version.
>>
>>376081364
Not him, but I recently played the game for my first time about a month ago and I was able to do it.
>>
>>376081364
I played one year ago
>>
>using Ludwig's Normie Blade
no wonder you haven't learned how to quickstep yet
>>
>>376082286
I used to love that weapon for the way it looks and stabbing shit. Too bad it became a meme.
>>
File: 1489996215392.jpg (258KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489996215392.jpg
258KB, 1280x720px
>>376080371
>Am I just a casual
No it's the typical From bullshit of compensating for shitty AI with retardedly high damage and infinite stamina.

>>376081223
>I worked this out
Wew lad, you worked out that NPCs since DeS have a certain range until they rubberband back?
And then ran away like a pussy until the NPC backed off and proceeded to cheese him.Good job.
>>
>>376082451
Thank you
>>376082286
Just a screenshot I stole, I'm using the sawspear.
>>
i even had trouble with this guy when i did my bloodtinge evelyn + chikage build, when he went into his second mode i finished him off with evelyn and bombs
>>
>>376080242
My solution to this fight at BL4 was to avoid combat until he tricked his chikage.
After that I'd use the transformed axe L2 to safely catch him at the edge of its range.
Seems like his AI struggles with dodging non-standard attacks like the axe L2 and the saw cleaver's transform attack.
>>
>>376081364
I literally did this last night. Still works.
>>
>>376082915
although he was a lot fucking easier than motherfucking motherfucker Logarius when i was on my bloodtinge build. That took atleast 80 tries
>>
The biggest load of bullshit about this fight and some of the other hunters is that they never run out of ammo. The gatling dude in the dark tunnel in Old Hunters was the bane of my existence until I just cheesed him around the rock.
>>
>>376083135
Steps?
>>
>>376083585
hit him till he dies
>>
Where the fuck is this even? Cainhurst?
>>
I cheesed him with the beast cutter. The range on the whip R2 is so absurd that he never saw them coming.
>>
>>376083860
Grand Cathedral
>>
>>376083585
Start is always the same
aggro him
pull him toward the entrance
you have three options at this point:
1) if you are decent at parrying, bait a running attack, stun and visceral punish. you can back off out the door and he will deaggro and withdraw toward the entrance. Lather, rinse, repeat.
2) attack him, but know that if you chain more than two attacks you will get visceralled. Back off when stressed, let him deaggro and do it all over again
3) when he deaggros and backs off you can cheese him with poison knives. On NG this should only take around 4 rounds of poison to kill him including the blood vial he uses

Good luck anon. He's a dick.
>>
This is the nerfed version to, he used to heal almost constantly, now he only he heals once.

Just bait him out, hurl poison knives at him, be very pick with your hits, when he's walking back slowly he won't dodge from throwing at him but he will retaliate if you him to much.

Or is it a she? I don't remember.

>>376083860

End of Eileen's quest, go to the church where you fought Amelia after everything goes to shit.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.