[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Westerners are dominatnig Street Fighter for the first time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: SFV Karin.jpg (93KB, 504x435px) Image search: [Google]
SFV Karin.jpg
93KB, 504x435px
How did this happen?
>>
>>376071480
no arcade release
>>
>>376071480
>we finally get one
>it has to be the worst one since SF1
>still niggers on top like in MK
>>
>>376071480
game made my US for US
easy combo and easy tricks
seeded pools
no arcade release
nigger costumes for chun li
>>
File: japanes pro player.jpg (572KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
japanes pro player.jpg
572KB, 1920x1080px
>>376071480
The slant eyed fuck didn't have their half year prep-time this time around because
>Muh arcades
They also can't into Marvel
>>
SFV is pretty much a western game in all but name.
>>
Because SFV ain't Street Fighter. It's just like if the japs tried to play MK.
>>
Japanese stopped caring once Tekken 7 FR, Guilty Gear Rev 2 came out.
>>
>>376071480
Literally because Asian players don't play SF anymore.
Look it up-- Ono said that 70 percent of SF sales are from Westerners.
>>
>>376072213
People tried to say various Tekken releases would kill SF4 editions and in the end what happened? SF still the hypest game at every EVO while Tekken online dies within 4 months.
>>
gooks don't care about SF anymore Tekken and Gundam are more popular
>>
>>376071480
They got old
>>
>yfw Xian and Infiltration will play MVCI

Refreshing stuff like Abegen and Kusoru but with a pro player caliber.
>>
where's the battle lounge, i want to beat the shit out of all of you
>>
>>376072360
>hypest
Smash, Blazblue, KOFXIII all have been taking away that title for the past few years.
>>
>>376071480
No arcade or early release in Japan
>>
>>376071480
I admit... that I like SFV, and I've played since SF2. I'm a sucker for fighters and I play whatever I get my hands on so i'm just an outlier.

Anyway for your question

>No arcade release
>Some Japanese aren't into it, the passion isn't the same as for the previous titles

I don't wanna say age because they can still do what a youngin' can, sure reaction times but I don't think it's age. If Infiltration says that he's not feeling SFV, many other Asians will feel the same, they're just in it for cash.
>>
>>376072596

No
>>376072075

Wrong

The game is just casual and it will stay casual, it's the everyone can play edition of fighting games. Same reason they will still continue to dominate games with some skill ceiling.
>>
>>376072335
That's because SFV is PS4 exclusive and japs refuse to wean off their PS3
>>
>>376073281
Infil hasnt been relevant in a full year doe.
>>
>>376073556
k jap dickrider
>>
>>376071480
No arcade.

The arab character.

People tired of niggers who use drugs to cheat. Like adderall.

Trump.

Ps4 only.

Somewat easier.

Tekken, smash, mvc, mk, injustice, gundam, kof are where it is at now.
>>
File: (you).gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
(you).gif
415KB, 480x238px
>>376076364
>Tekken, smash, mvc, mk, injustice, gundam, kof
>smash

Nice try sneaking your trash game in there buddy, but smash is not a fighting game
>>
Why would you ask /v/? Me and maybe 4 other guys on this whole board have played a fighting game in the last week. And 3 of them were playing single player.
>>
>>376076642
It is regardless.

Hope someday sf 6 borrows the control scheme.
>>
>>376076734
This 2bh famalamalam.
>>
>>376076642

After V and considering how MVCI is shaping up to be smash 2 i wouldnt laugh that much at anon.
>>
>>376071480
No Arcade and no handheld verison.

>japan buying console games

Maybe a super established ps3 RPG game.
>>
>>376076642
At least smash has a dp
>>
ez gaem ez lyfe
>>
>>376077952
Is that why youre Super Diamond and above?
>>
It's literally a game for baka gaijin
>>
I just made Silver the other night. For a shitter like me this achievement is monumental, I'm not a total scrub anymore and at least have basic fundamentals down. Now to make that long 1000 LP trek into Super Silver, because those guys are still kicking my ass a little bit.
>>
Japs have somewhat better taste than gaijin at fighting games, so they just don't play the garbage that is SFV.
>>
>>376080046
It's okay, anon, I know that feel. Im a casual shitter for life, so making into gold was a legit accomplishment for me. I'm content now just being the wall between legit players and the rest.
>>
>>376071480
Does Justin Wong count as a westerner?
>>
WOLFKRONE BTFO LOLOLOL
>>
WOLFKRONE BTFO WOLFKRONE BTFO WOLFKRONE BTFO WOLFKRONE BTFO WOLFKRONE BTFO WOLFKRONE BTFO WOLFKRONE BTFO WOLFKRONE BTFO WOLFKRONE BTFO WOLFKRONE BTFO WOLFKRONE BTFO WOLFKRONE BTFO WOLFKRONE BTFO WOLFKRONE BTFO WOLFKRONE BTFO WOLFKRONE BTFO WOLFKRONE BTFO WOLFKRONE BTFO WOLFKRONE BTFO WOLFKRONE BTFO WOLFKRONE BTFO WOLFKRONE BTFO WOLFKRONE BTFO WOLFKRONE BTFO WOLFKRONE BTFO
>>
>>376080694
If you ask me, you're pretty good to make it to Gold. Don't believe /v/ memes because if you're in Platinum leagues you're practically a pseudo-pro and Diamond is quite literally the top players in the world. So Gold and up is advanced at the very least.
>>
Because it's shit, if it was worth anyone's time the gooks would be playing it. There are better games. Cashcom tried make it more noob friendly and they paid the price by having all their pro's hate the fucking game, even the shit stabbers who still go to evo every year think SFV is ass.
>>
anyone with a TBS stream?
>>
>>376071480
What happened in 2002?
>>
>>376071480
Japanese players have great fundamentals. SFV doesn't give a shit about that. The game is 50/50s and the only neutral that happens, if it actually happens and people don't just jump and dash in randomly, is to establish who gets to do 50/50s. And if they are lucky they get a crush counter and get a 30-50% combo.

Just watch any SFV play. Dash dash dash dash. Traditional SF play is not viable. You can play Ryu sorta the same in every SF game on a decent level, except for SFV. If you don't pressure, frametrap nonstop, do 50/50s, you lose.

It's a shallow and braindead game. If it was a proper SF game, they would still be dominating.
>>
>>376081634
Define traditional SF play. 3s is dashy and jumpy as fuck and fireballs are garbage. 2 fireballs are god.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.