[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

post yfw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: RED.gif (211KB, 500x450px)
RED.gif
211KB, 500x450px
post yfw
>>
>>376070450
we had the same thread yesterday
>>
>>376070450
>be red
>trying to find a private place to jerk off
>find some remote mountain
>some autistic kid somehow finds you there
>>
>>376070547
>rehashing thread about a game rehashing entire zone of previous title with rehashed character as final boss
>>
>>376070450
Garbage games for children to be honest
I've emulated all of them in adulthood, and the magic is gone.
I've beaten them dozens of times in the past few years and stopped replaying when I realized that I couldn't remember any of the pokemon I had used in any games except for my old cartridges.
After visiting the spergs on /vp/, I came to the conclusion that this series is for kids and adults playing it are massive faggots.
>>
>Gen 3 comes out
>Standards are high from gen 2
>No multiple regions anymore
>Can't fight Gold
>Evil team has retarded goals

Was pretty disappointing.
>>
>>376070547
And we'll have it again tomorrow too! And the day after that. And the day after that. And the day after that. And the day after that. And the day after that. And the day after that. And the day after that. And the day after that [spolier] we'll stop cuz that's already been a week and that's enough [/spoiler]
>>
>>376070791
It's probably one of the weaker generations simply because it was following something that raised the standards so heavily. It did start the standard of all generations afterwards to being a one-region only start. Not that fans won't stop the demand for two-region games.

I mean, Kanto was fairly butchered in GS.
>>
>>376070791
>double battles
>abilities
>contests
>you can go from one end of the region to the other without passing through a gate
>that fucking Regi quest
>based gen 1 remakes come out right after
>fucking -wireless- play
>gave Ghost, Steel, and Dragon some much-needed expansion

Gen 3 was alright.
>>
File: 1493937400207.png (155KB, 442x406px)
1493937400207.png
155KB, 442x406px
OMG
>>
>>376071819
>spolier
>>
>>376070642
How many levels of POTTERY is this thread on right now?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.