[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who will take E3 this year?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

Who will take E3 this year?
>>
Doesn't matter because all the sonybros will bang and drum like a bunch of uncultured blacks about their games that everyone will forget about a week later after reveal
>>
>>376067329
Nintendo, easily. Won't even be close.
>>
>>376067329
as a person who owns a ps4 and a PC
I'm going to say Nintendo by a hair.
Unless Sony pump out some real quality.

Xbox is already dead, even Phil just has that giant grin when he thinks about all the xbots still buying the trash.
>>
hopefully sony. all they need to do is repeat of last year with just a stream of upcoming games that people actually want, and they'll be golden
>>
>>376067329
Ubisoft will put on a stunning show that people will talk about for years to come.
>>
>>376067329
Nintendo/Sony
Beth
Ubisoft
Ea
Microsoft

In that order
>>
No matter who wins

We all lose
>>
Don't even own a Switch but I genuinely hope Nintendo take it with another great game being shown off. Them or Microsoft
We need healthy competition in the industry right now and the PS4 is killing it far too well with the amount of games released this year
>>
>>376068612
You obviously weren't paying attention when Nintendo said they weren't holding an E3 event this year
>>
>>376068915
You're a moron, they have the same e3 direct they have every year.
>>
>>376068915
They will have a direct line last time
>>
I just realized that the Switch symbol kinda looks like an N.
>>
>>376067329
Nintendo or Sony
Xbox E3s are always shit
>>
>>376068727
Queue Donald Trump and Hillary.
>>
>>376068915
>this year
you mean same as every year

and they still do announcements, just not at E3
>>
>>376069006
I think you are having a stroke
>>
>>376068915
>weren't paying attention

You mean not falling for your bait threads?
>>
>>376069006
I don't see it.
>>
>>376067329
Not the Xbox that's for damn sure
>>
>>376069078
As in they are ditching E3 to announce things in house. Basically what you will see at E3 is them toating shit they either already released or already announced. There will be no big reveals, no shows or real talks, Just Nintendo shilling the same shit they do in their own releases.
>>
>nintendo are so fucking bone dry right now they have to withhold the most basic shit like media apps and VC for a special occasion
>people think their e3 event will amount to anything
oy
>>
>>376069006
I only see a retarded dog here
>>
>>376069227
"YAY, now you can play what you should have been able to at launch! Aren't you GRATEFUL?"
>>
>>376069006
Yeah, I see it too
>>
>>376067329
SONY!!!
SONY ALWAYS WINS. Also Microsoft will leave the vidya market soon, and Nintendo will soon be bankrupt

Halo 6 and botw 2 for ps5 in 2021 here we come

Best timeline
>>
Not my wallet, that's for sure! ;^D
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.