[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is my opinion on this game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

File: images (3).jpg (16KB, 275x317px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
16KB, 275x317px
what is my opinion on this game?
>>
You hate it blindly like everyone else on here simply because Reddit liked it
>>
It has a good atmosphere and story. kinda boring at parts though.
>>
Good rent
>>
it's kino
>>
It demonstrates the flaws of using the literary narrative to tell stories in video games.

Also

>Game opens by giving me a moral choice. Either kill infected guy or let him die
>Later on I get betrayed by a nigger and his nigglet.
>Get no option to gun them both down, only allowed to say "yeah, you right tho"
>>
Shit gameplay and meh-tier story but good atmosphere and a decent soundtrack.
>>
You love it because you're a normie and everything wrong with the industry while I am ascended and special
>>
quite frankly, you loved it and even developed a small crush on eli.
>>
>>376065597
Best multiplayer in the last 10 years
>>
It's surreal.
>>
>>376065597
It's amazing, I absolutely loved it. Fuck /v/ and it's contrarian shit opinions.
>>
>>376066149
>shit gameplay

this is how the gameplay of resident evil 7 should be, pure survival
>>
Seems like a good thread to ask

Is there anything more important than politics in videogames? Personally, if I know that devs are SJWs or they suck nigger dicks or something I will not buy their game. Typically I end up just playing fps games like CoD but now they are starting to put niggers and women in their games. I value historical realism almost as much as politics, these are the most important aspects of videogames for me.

I get the feeling the majority of /v/ agrees with me, I see this talked about a lot and I've only been coming here for about a month but I wanted to get a good consensus.
>>
It has a 7/10 movie plot so "professional video game critics" think it's 10/10 when in reality what makes a video games plot good is very different from what makes a movies plot good.
>>
>>376065821
>It demonstrates the flaws of using the literary narrative to tell stories in video games.

No it doesn't
The gameplay is good and so is the story
>>
>>376065597
It's decent but overrated as fuck
>>
>>376067463
>Walk ten feet
>Cutscene
>Walk ten feet
>Cutscene
>Walk ten feet
>Cutscene

Its really not
>>
>>376067193
I recently picked it up because it was like $5 and I heard the MP was good
not sure how it was at launch, but it was complete dogshit when I played it with Mexicans lagging around with 1 bar and everyone just throwing molotovs
>>
>>376067553
there isn't really too many cutscenes in this game, everything is while you play, like Half-Life 2

Metal Gear Solid and Bayonetta 2 has a lot more cutscenes
>>
>>376067553
Don't talk about games you didn't play
It has less cutscenes than most games
>>
I don't why this game gets so much heat when Persona gets a pass for doing literally the same thing.
>>
It's pretty good for what it's trying to do. I enjoyed it, though I still prefer backtracking and locked doors and shit in horror games.
>>
reminder that things shown pre-release like threatening enemies with an empty gun were silently removed before launch, assuming they ever existed, and that if anyone asks the devs about this they get ignored or blocked.
>>
>>376067767
is not a japanese game, see > >>376067719

they also get a pass too
>>
>>376067719
More than one cutscene inside of an hour is too much.
>>
>>376067553
>I've never played it but it's shit

Yes, this is the correct /v/ opinion
>>
TLOU is more walk and talk than cutscenes and movies.
>>
>>376067885
>I didn't play the last of us
Next thing you know you'll tell us you can't skip cutscenes
>>
>>376065597
Play it on something higher than normal. I played through it on normal because I hate TPS shit but I ended up loving it and feel like a missed a better experience by playing on such an easy mode.
>>
>>376068036
he is being ironic, fucking reddit
>>
>>376067989
>>376068036
>The Blood Borne defense.

Yeah man, they only printed 100 copies of the game, its ultra rare, no way I ever played it. its just not realistic
>>
>>376068053
Hard is much better
Survivor is insane but that's okay it's the broken hard difficulty

>>376068005
It's run and listen while looking for scrap and shit around the world

>>376068182
No he isn't
>>
I just bought a ps3, should i get this or get the ps4 version?
>>
>>376068239
What you said about the game isn't true
If you played it you would know better

>>376068281
The ps4 version comes with the dlc and has 60 fps

the dlc itself was pretty awful, too much walking, not enough gameplay and the story was meh

But it came free with the remaster so hey
>>
>>376067358
Don't know why this post is being ignored. I agree with you anon for the most part. TLoU, the game in question, is definitely ruined by its SJW agenda. Forcing you to play as a small little girl thayan somehow take down fully grown men is a real offender here, as well as the leader of the fireflies being a woman AND a nigger.

Absolutely unrealistic and a definite red flag for me.
>>
>>376067463
You must not play many games if you think anything about this game is good.
>>
>>376065597
This was a walking simulator.
>>
>>376067358
>>376068454
only smart people in this thread
>>
>>376067193
Yeah, if you like playing with niggers and spics
>>
>>376068515
I played a ton of games and the last of us is up there among the very best

I'm just worried they'll ruin the sequel

Uncharted 4 was awful
>>
>>376068796
well, at least they are not brazilians
>>
File: The-Last-Of-Us-concept-art.jpg (967KB, 3300x2406px) Image search: [Google]
The-Last-Of-Us-concept-art.jpg
967KB, 3300x2406px
It's my favorite game of all time so...
I love it deeply.
I gotta this as my dekstop image. Give me warm feelings. On top of that I'm a closet pedo.
>>
>>376067193
No one talks about how fucking good the multiplayer actually was. I hope it only gets better in the second one.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.