[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Shantae 1/2 Genie Hero Update

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 14

File: image.jpg (639KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
639KB, 1280x720px
>Risky mode coming "this summer"
>>
>this summer
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
It better be worth the wait. I've seen way too much goofing off on twitter.
>>
>>376064959
I'm coming into Risky every night.
>>
File: 1490787047206.jpg (439KB, 1918x1910px) Image search: [Google]
1490787047206.jpg
439KB, 1918x1910px
>new enemies and portraits
>but levels look the same
>>
>>376064959
>just the height for her boobs being at Shantae eyes levels or for pushing her boobs on her face "accidentally"
HNNNGGGGG
>>
>>376064959
Physical rewards when?
>>
I guess I'll be the honorary shill

>A Brand New Adventure!

>In this brand new storyline, you’ll play the role of Risky Boots as she travels to the four corners of Sequin Land in search of components needed to deliver destruction on poor Sequin Land. Risky Boots DLC is filled with new puzzles, new enemies, and a new End Boss…. (Any guesses who it might be?).
>>
File: something smells amiss.jpg (49KB, 539x508px) Image search: [Google]
something smells amiss.jpg
49KB, 539x508px
It's nice that they're doing it, but the base game still leaves a lot to be desired and this isn't going to improve anything.
>>
>>376066726
>(Any guesses who it might be?)
My money is on Squid baron.
>>
>The Captain's Cabin!

>Risky’s base of operations is her ship’s cabin. From the comfort of her luxurious bathtub, Risky can order around her crewmen and decide where they should travel to next. Players will be able to sail to any of the “Shantae Mode” levels in any order - but the content found within those levels will be radically different this time around! More on that in a moment. For now, enjoy this Captain’s Cabin concept art!
>>
>New Moves and Cursed Magic!

>If you played Shantae and the Pirate’s Curse, you’ll be happy to know that Risky Boots DLC brings back the “Pirate Gear” style of play. Risky will unlock new equipment as she progresses, which includes the Cannon (for multi-jumping), the Pirate Hat (for gliding) and some new gear like the Grappling Hook! If you liked Pirate’s Curse, you’ll feel right at home in this mode!
>>
Isn't this basically getting the shit she needed to make the adjustments to Gramps Dynamo rather than a new story? Also,if Shantae is the final boss do you all have it in you to actually beat her?s She'll be sad,you know.
>>
>New Enemies!

>Yar, matey – thar be monsters! Yes, Risky Boots will be facing new enemies, too! We’re bringing back some fan-favorites, and we’ll touch on two of them today:

>Wetman is back, and he’s gonna defend his watery turf with claws of snipping! A sizable foe that can block attacks and attack with terrifying swiftness!
>>
>>376067072
>She'll be sad,you know.
Why would I care? I like Risky, and I don't care for Shantae.
>>
>Batgal returns! Another of our favorite Game Boy combatants is back to whip players into a tizzy! She’s ready to bring the pain, but Risky Boots is no pushover, so Batgal better keep on her toes!
>>
>Christina Vee in the Booth!

>Did you know that Cristina Vee is the voice of both Shantae AND Risky Boots? Yep, it’s true! Cristina came by Mint Potion recording studios recently to voice Risky, and she slayed us all with another killer performance! Risky has a lot of witty one-liners, and Cristina had us swabbing the deck with tears of laughter. We can’t wait for you to hear it!
>>
>>376067179
Keep her on her toes, I hope she makes Risky CURL her toes.
>>
>Exclusive Backer Reward: Tinkerbat Dance DLC:

>We’ve finished development of the Tinkerbat Transformation Dance! With this new addition, Shantae will be able to haggle with someone (or something) during her adventure to unlock this new Transformation Dance. As a Tinkerbat, Shantae can slash using a speedy scimitar, and glide by deploying a Tinker-Copter! The Tinkerbat Dance will work with Shantae Mode, Hero Mode, and Hard Core Mode.

>This content was created exclusively for “Tinkerbat Tier” Backers ($55 and above), and will not be made available to the general public. The Tinkerbat DLC is being submitted to all gaming platforms for approval, and should be ready to roll soon! We’ll update you the moment codes start to arrive!
>>
File: noragna.png (101KB, 362x370px) Image search: [Google]
noragna.png
101KB, 362x370px
>>376067290
She also used to be the voice of this guy's little sister. I wonder if they actually paid her enough to say anything more than a few lines and a laugh.
>>
Please redesign levels to make transformations more useful. Also, should I bother playing through the rest of the series?
>>
File: tumblr_ophhkz5MuB1rwzwq2o1_540.jpg (135KB, 500x785px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ophhkz5MuB1rwzwq2o1_540.jpg
135KB, 500x785px
>Reward Update!

>We’re also putting the finishing touches on Blue Shantae and Classic Risky, and will soon begin work on the Drifter Blade attack!

>The Collector’s Coin and Lenticular Poster is also under way, and we’re almost done lining up manufacturers for our Music CD, Shirt, and Art Book.

>Of course, the playable Sky, Bolo, Rottytops are also in development, along with the Costume Modes! We’ve been busy!

That's all she wrote.
>>
>>376067578
no, just go to paheal and skip the mediocre gameplay
>>
>>376067580
the Drifter Blade attack
Is that a Hyperlight drifter reference?
>>
I'm almost starting to wish I backed the game for the tinkerbat transformation, I'm also starting to wish I had something to play it on. Got robbed for nearly all my electronics and games by gang members of a certain race
>>
>>376067863
That's pretty neat.
>>
>>376067863
I'm actually curious why the hero's weapon was given to an antagonist/villain like Risky.
>>
>>376067973

Risky was originally going to be in a sidequest in HLD. That kinda fell through at some point.
>>
>>376067973
So she can deflect Shantae's fireballs back at her. This is a Shantae thread yet I don't see any images. /v/ has changed.
>>
File: tumblr_nnpn9nowSs1s2yr2bo1_500.jpg (74KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnpn9nowSs1s2yr2bo1_500.jpg
74KB, 450x600px
>>376068204

I've got your image right here.
>>
>>376068138
I wonder why (it fell through, that is).

>>376068204
People only care if you post Shantae herself. Not enough Riskyfags around.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.