[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shantae: Risky Mode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20170505-183549.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170505-183549.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>coming out this summer
>plays like Pirate's Curse
>same areas but new layout and enemies
>can play it out of order
>final boss is hinted at being Shantae
>order Tinkerbats around from your luxury bathtub on the ship

Shantae's also getting a Tinkerbat transformation for her game modes, as well as a hardcore mode, only if you backed the game
>>
1) We already knew almost all of this, excluding what was EXCLUSIVELY revealed in the latest update (the home base and release window)
2) Hardcore Mode is already out.
3) It doesn't hint to anything, in fact it leaves us guessing. It COULD be Shantae, or it COULD be the fucking Pirate King. Or it could be Squid Baron. Nobody knows.
>>
File: Slow_bro.png (52KB, 197x215px) Image search: [Google]
Slow_bro.png
52KB, 197x215px
>>376065081
Fug
>>
Please tell me we still get to meet slime gal. I want to get captured by slime gal as Risky and then fap to it
>>
File: 1482256786242.png (563KB, 1280x1101px) Image search: [Google]
1482256786242.png
563KB, 1280x1101px
>all this waiting just for Risky Mode
Bolo, Sky and Rottytops will all come out together though, right?
>>
>>376066429
Nah, watch them come out at 6 month intervals if we're lucky
>>
File: CATASTROPILLAR.gif (886KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
CATASTROPILLAR.gif
886KB, 250x250px
>as well as a hardcore mode, only if you backed the game
>ONLY IF YOU BACKED THE GAME
>AN ENTIRE MODE

I'm so fucking mad. Why do companies do this shit? Why would they ever have content locked exclusively to people who bought a game before anyone else? They deserve to have that content pirated, and you bet your ass anyone who goes to that trouble is going to pirate the rest of the game too.
>>
>>376067201
Nah hardcore mode was free for everyone, pretty sure OP meant something else.
>>
>>376064652
>same areas but new layout and enemies
But the game is already pretty short
>>
>>376067201
Idiot, that part is talking about the tinkerbat costume.
>>
>>376067667
Fuck off retard, OP phrased things in a way that claimed hardcore mode was backer-only.

>>376067471
Yeah, if that's the case that's not nearly as bad, but it's still extremely stupid to lock content behind being a backer. Why would they not make it a $1 DLC available to everyone? They have nothing to lose. Backers aren't superior to anyone else.
>>
>>376068223
It's in the fucking email.
>>
>>376068304
But I didn't back the game, retard-kun.
>>
>>376068337
Lol feggit
>>
>>376068337
You didn't have to to know that hardcore mode was already out and available to you as well as others.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.