[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fight night

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

New fight night when
>>
>>376064189
>playing sports games

I thought homos didn't play vidya
>>
>>376064269
fucking neck yourself
>>
>>376064269
sports games have surpassed every shit genre in video games. Instead of dumbing shit down for retards they add more complexity and mechanics with each iteration. Sports games are generally graphically impressive and surpass other genres when it comes to fluid animations. Some of them have deeper rpg mechanics with stats that actually matter during gameplay. If you don't like sports games you should try them.
>>
>>376064430

make me bich
>>
>>376064680

>sports games surpassing other genres

good one mate. I bet you also buy every release every year too, like a good cuck
>>
>>376064861
I buy every 2-3 years and yes sports games have both evolved and surpassed every game genre.
>>
File: Pacquiao_175x194.jpg (124KB, 725x805px) Image search: [Google]
Pacquiao_175x194.jpg
124KB, 725x805px
>warrior fans
>>
File: 1493945239242.gif (98KB, 245x280px) Image search: [Google]
1493945239242.gif
98KB, 245x280px
>playing sports
>>
>>376064952

If you honestly believe that sports games have become better RPG's than actual RPG's then you should probably take a second look at your life and values.
>>
>>376065094
What was the last sports game you played? football manager and nba 2k17 have surpassed wrpgs and jrpgs when it comes to actually roleplaying,customization and viable builds
>>
TIT-TITTAT-TIT-TIT-TITTAT
>>
>>376065248

lad, sports games complexity stops at the customization screen. You do need an understanding of the sport, that's a given, but they have not surpassed any genre at being anything. You're deluded.
>>
>>376065369
>lad, sports games complexity stops at the customization screen

Absolutely wrong. Maybe 10 years ago but not anymore.
>>
>>376065456

Maybe if you think that baseball card stats are complex then sure.
>>
>>376064189
When boxing is no longer a dead sport. So never.
>>
>>376065549
When those stats can dramatically change the way you play the game then yes it does matter. It's not just stats either, when customizing a character you have to take height weight and wingspan into accountability. Sports games come with career modes and general managing modes that include rpg elements some of which are deeper than the majority of rpgs that are out.
>>
>>376065086
Is there anything more devastating than white people being forced out of sports competition then pretending they're simply above competing in or watching them to save face?

Absolutely disgraceful.
>>
>>376065794

>not just stats, it's arm length and height
>arm length, height, and weight aren't stats.

It doesn't sound very complex my man. Mainstream RPG's have become simpler, but they are still more complex than sports games. Are you perhaps mathematically challenged? I'm having a hard time understanding how you could think sports games have anything other than cursory depth.
>>
>>376065794
Take nba 2k17 for example. You can play as a general manager and micro manage every aspect of your team from the locations, jerseys, stadiums, down to which fucking food vendors you have which all effect your overall yearly budget and crowd size which is visually represented in game. You can negotiate trades for draft picks and players with other gms, set practice schedules that effect your team chemistry and target specific skills, give interviews with journalist which have a negative or positive outcome depending on what you say, send scouts to check out high school/college prospects and that's just the tip of the iceberg, there's much more roleplaying elements I can mention but I'll be here forever and this is just from MYGM mode. You also have Mycareer which puts you as your customized character/archetype build as a high school basketball prospect through ncaa then finally to the nba. Your performance in those games alter your future in the league and your salary/endorsements. You can also customize your gym, go to team practices, keep in touch with other players and a bunch of other shit all while roleplaying as yourself.
>>
>>376066037

read

>>376066567
>>
>>376066037
>arm length, height, and weight aren't stats.

In other words they're not just numbers on a screen. Your physical build is tied in with the in game physics.For example if you make a player with Trex arms prepare to get your shit swatted
>>
k1 game never?
>>
Fight Night Round 3 was the best sports game I ever played. Analog stick inputs and first person boxing was the best
>>
>>376067360
total punch control was great
>>
Why doesn't the fighting game community play boxing games?
>>
STEP IN
STEP OUT
CUZ ITS
ITS LIGHTS OUT
>>
>>376066868
Did he break his leg or something?
>>
>>376068171
YOU AIN'T NEVER GIVING UP
>>
>>376068412
>TKO(Low Kicks)

Probably not broken but you can bet it hurt like hell
>>
File: 1HP remaining.webm (1MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1HP remaining.webm
1MB, 720x404px
>>376068662
>kickboxer can't take leg kicks
>K1 FINAL

K1 is a shit sport.
>>
>>376069453
Showboating is cancer, even if you're the best fighter in the world it still makes you look like a cunt.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.