[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blaster Master Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Blaster Master 0 1.2.jpg (49KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Blaster Master 0 1.2.jpg
49KB, 480x360px
Remember to jump onto the eShop to download the Gunvolt character for free. (becomes paid DLC on May 17th)
>>
>>376059085
Is it in EU Eshop too?
>>
>>376059085
When is the Galgun girl supposed to come out?
>>
>>376059187
It should've been out on the 3rd for NA/EU on Switch, and the 4th on 3DS for everyone (including EU). I had to go to the eShop and search down Blaster to find the Update 1.2 for download, though. It doesn't do so automatically.

From there, it's just go into the Extras menu and there will be a DLC option. You can grab Gunvolt from there, for free.
>>
>>376059085
>ruining your game by adding Shitvolt to it
>>
>>376059260
>When is the Galgun girl supposed to come out?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyxmTv281pg

June 1-14
>>
>>376059430
Gunvolt has generally appeared in good games with the exception of his own.
>>
>>376059514
I don't know how I missed that. On different note, has anyone tried out Destroyer mode yet? Its like the game is getting revenge on you for regular mode.
>>
Is there no way to buy this game and get the DLC without owning a Switch yet?
>>
>>376060168
It's on 3DS as well.
I sure as hell am not buying a Switch yet.

>>376060002
>On different note, has anyone tried out Destroyer mode yet?
I have not. I completely the game once and it wasn't available. I guess you might need to complete the true end? I'm not sure.
>>
>>376060449
>I guess you might need to complete the true end?
Yep. Its not too hard to get though as the maps show you where the powerups are.
>>
>>376060624
I'll get around to it some other time. The first playthrough I didn't even follow the story, just skipping the dialogue to see how the game played.

Then again, given how much a pain in the ass those sentry enemies were towards the end of the game, I think that giving enemies just a HP buff is going to be more annoying that difficult.
>>
>>376060781
its not just that, they can now shoot through walls and are immune to most if not all of your gun levels and require grenades to defeat.
>>
>>376061046
Just using Gunvolt has been more interesting, since he plays different and has different weaknesses. You can't just wave beam through everything.

Plus, you can ditch the SOPHIA in some places.
>>
>>376061272
The wall jumping is neat too but it feels weird playing Blaster Master and not using SOPHIA.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.