[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Buyer's remorse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
>have to kill this last alien or else it's a sure loss
>99.9% hit chance
>miss xDD
What the fuck was i thinking
also the game in general is just fucking trash
Yes i'm mad
>>
Maybe you should become better?
>>
You know, I've watched several people play this game and have never seen anyone miss with a 99%. Even getting a 99% hit chance seems pretty rare. The game has a lot of other problems (and is one of the few games that I have buyers remorse for) that don't include people getting mad at statistics even with the game basically cheating in their favor.
>>
>>376058328
Must be it ;^)
>>
File: 1456497549168.jpg (200KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
1456497549168.jpg
200KB, 1280x850px
>>376058185
>2017
>Not doing an ISIS playthrough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRfpkcaOhwQ
>>
>>376058185
git gud
>>
>>376058468
M E M E
E
M
E
>>
>>376058185
>not modding the game so that anything above 50% always hits and anything below 50% always misses
I don't yet have the game, but I'll definitely make this mod when I get it.
>>
>>376058456
I'm going to make a Right Wing Death Squad playthrough
>>
>>376058398
Not only does it cheat in the player's favor for most difficulties, but there is also numerous abilities that will never miss. Furthermore, if you're really terrible at the game there are numerous mods you can download to make an easy game easier.
>>
>>376058629
You, I like you.
>>
File: Costanza.jpg (16KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Costanza.jpg
16KB, 250x250px
>>376058606
>I'm going to remove all of the challenge and risk from a game that's already easy
>>
>>376058185
Mod it.
Add a Diablo style loot mod.
Add a second enemy faction.
Add some cosmetics
Add a ton of classes
Add a ton of new enemies
Add some other new features
If you still can't git gud, download any mid that increases your hit chance
>>
>>376058185
Having a 99% chance to hit is almost impossible in the game.

Having a 85% chance to hit is more probable and still, there is always a 25% chance to fail a shot.

However, RNG is a mercyful god, sometimes you can take 15-25% shots and sometimes they will land, who would know that fucking percentages and chances worked like that right?

Also how the fuck do you even get in a position where you need to kill the last alien?

Like seriously, either you were in the last mission where you get bumfucked by all types of aliens if you dont kill the avatars or you literally have only 1 squad member standing, in which case losing the other squad members were your fault for playing like a retard.

>>376058704
Commander difficulty is the way to go, where the AI neither the player get any favors from the game.

>>376058606
Its one of the lowest mods in the workshop, seriously if you struggle with XCOM 2 you are retarded.
>>
>>376058896
>Commander difficulty is the way to go, where the AI neither the player get any favors from the game.

Oh I know. However, the OP seems like they're having a problem with the game, which makes me doubt they're playing on any of the harder difficulties.

Honestly the new Xcom games are pretty easy so long as you're playing them the way you're suppose to. I.E. Utilizing cover, especially heavy cover all the time and never leaving your people out of cover.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.