[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Server allows almost every single cheap item the game your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: 54616546516421545151.jpg (22KB, 620x278px) Image search: [Google]
54616546516421545151.jpg
22KB, 620x278px
>Server allows almost every single cheap item the game your playing has
>NO SHOTGUNS

Why are shotguns so hated in FPS games bros?
>>
>>376047950
This only happens in Battlefield games

Which is funny since you can be playing on the biggest map kill someone with a shotgun and they will still botch about

Lrn 2 CQC
>>
>>376048078
>NO SHATGUN, LMG BIPOD, C4, CLAYMORE, MORTAR, SMAW, SRAW, RPG, DMR, UAV etc...
Why bf community is so autistic?
>>
>>376047950
>bf 3/4
>close quarter map like metro or some shit
> NO FLARES OR SMOKES

these maps are usually one sided, how the fuck is the losing side supposed to push into thermal lmgs and shit?
>>
>DUDE ONE SHOT NO AIM REQURED LMAO
>>
>>376048560
>Hellicopter map
>NO STINGER/IGLA. NO AA. INSTANT BAN. NO WARNING

Dedicated servers are such cancer, i don't uderstand why PC autists love to sperg so much over them, probably just so they can have something to sperg about
>>
>>376048560
It's filled with people who feel a sense of superiority over CODfags, even though they're both playing bottom of the barrel AAA shit.
>>
>>376048560
They hate on Call of Duty and yet act like the game should be an arena shooter while going on about skill and completely ignoring the objectives.

I love the series but christ has it gone down hill with bf1 regardless of how you feel about said games quality.
>>
>>376048921
the only thing i really like about BF1 is its sound design
>>
>>376048685
>>376048848
>>376048921

Oh my fucking GOD

I fucking hate the BF community remaining on BF4 when a server opens up voting and Metro or some other bullshit CQC map is open it gets like 20 votes. and these are the same people who say "GO back to COD u baby XD"

I dont fucking get it Metro is cancer,Locker is cancer I thought the fucking point of BF was these larges maps with vehicles
>>
>>376048560
>NO ATTACKING THE ENEMY BASE
>>
>tfw you get 1shot by a shotgun in CSGO but shotguns aren't good enough to whine about
>>
I blame the BF jewtibers

Most of their videos were just fucking team death match and they pretty much controlled balancing it was insane.

They nerfed C4 since it killed infantry to much but in turn it fucked C4s anti Vehicle properties.
>>
>>376048819
Because when the devs shut their servers down after two years you will still be able to play.

Don't tell me you'd rather play against random idiots in a queue than be a regular on a well moderated dedicated server?
>>
>>376047950
generally speaking, people hate being killed in one hit, it's also half of the reason why people hate snipers (the other half is because they're useless whe they're not aggravating to play against)

gives that sense of unfairness to the receiver even if the dealer earned that kill fair and square by getting into his effective range
>>
>>376049359

Expect only shitty servers remain
>>
>>376048560
It's entirely about not letting cheap skilless bullshit become the meta. Imagine if everybody either put down landmines or ping abused with weapons that one shot at ridiculous ranges.
And literally nobody says no DMR, you fucking simpleton.
>>376048692
Your sarcasm is even funnier when what you are saying is unironically true.
>>
>>376049430
What games have you been playing? I've never had problems finding good servers in reasonably active communities.
>>
How do we fix shotguns in games? If games were like real life, then SWAT teams would only use shotguns when raiding homes. But they don't.
>>
>>376049934
to be fair SWAT teams aren't supposed to indiscriminately murder people
>>
>>376049634
>t. XxMcSkillerxX
I dont fucking care about "skill" when playing casual AAA shit like battlefield. I can understand banning SOME gadgets or such, but shit like bipods? Fucking really? Oh and i saw in bf4 server browser "no dmr" so piss off you shitstain.
>>
>>376048078
The saddest part is shotguns are still not even the best weapons for close quarters. If you want to CQC in battlefield you don't take a shotgun, in 3 and 4 you take an AR and in 1 you take a Hellriegel or Automatico. People stigmatize and ban the fuck out of them but it's been 3 damn games where no one cares that the meta is controlled by high fire rate bullet hoses that are even easier to use than a shotgun is.
>>
>>376049120
Well i mean the ttk in CS is instantaneous when you can aim worth a shit
>>
>>376049071
>I dont fucking get it Metro is cancer,Locker is cancer I thought the fucking point of BF was these larges maps with vehicles
Same here.
>>
>>376050162
>>376049634
the ban on DMRs was real back when BF4 was young, when DMRs shared the bullet impact sound effect with the sniper rifles, that loud *PISH* sound effect to indicate a near miss

people had a problem when someone with a good trigger finger but bad aim annoyed the shit out of them with a never ending and very loud *PISHPISHPISHPISHPISHPISH*, when the patches reduced that sound effect greatly to sound more like a paintball landing near year, the DMR bans lightened
>>
>>376049207
Blame the devs not sticking to one vision, that of a game based about huge maps and strategic vehicle usage.
Catering to the console kiddies with Bad Company was the beginning of the end.
>>
>>376050543
landing near you*
>>
>>376050162
1400 hours in bf4 and I've never been killed by a DMR, or found a server who bans them. If you actually played the game you would know that they aren't powerful enough to pay attention to.
>>
>>376050442
>that brief period on BF4 where Famas 3-shots was good and everyone complained and we went back to full auto whores dominating everything
Fuck internet communities, I'm 32 and I learnt that the only way to never disappoint yourself is single player, no matter how good a game is designed the loudest shitters possible will find a way to ruin it.
>>
File: 1402656751316.png (158KB, 460x486px) Image search: [Google]
1402656751316.png
158KB, 460x486px
>>376048560
>"everything goes" map
>tfw dedicated Stinger squad with ammo pack support
>get kicked
>>
>>376047950
>NO SHOTGUNS
Sounds like German butthurt
>>
I'd much rather be 1-shot by a shotgun bro than 1-shot by a sniper pussy from across the map.

At least the shotgunner has the balls to dance up close, where the victim has a chance to fight back.
>>
>>376050769
the only one worth using was the SKS, but even then you were better off just using a carbine if you wanted a general purpose weapon for your Recon

DMRs were both a joke and a mistake at the same time
>>
>>376049359
Yes i'd rather play against random idiots with other random idiots then play against team stack bullshit. BF3 servers were nothing but team stack garbage, you had to spend 30 fucking minutes searching for a server before you could even begin to play.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.