[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>still no Bloodborne for PC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1493703945803.jpg (226KB, 526x461px) Image search: [Google]
1493703945803.jpg
226KB, 526x461px
>still no Bloodborne for PC
>>
File: IMG_0847.jpg (893KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0847.jpg
893KB, 1600x900px
>>376045881
>>
>>376045881
Don't worry you're really not missing much.
>>
>>376046213
dumb phoneposter
>>
just buy a ps4 fag
>>
>memeborne will come to PC
>everyone and their mother will realize how shit it is
*yawn*
>>
>>376046508
I enjoyed it on PS4. Played it for nearly sixty hours, then I realized that was the only game on PS4 I had played or had any interest in, so I sold it.
>>
Whats does it do better than any other Souls games?Only reason people keep posting about it because its an exclusive.
>>
>>376047046
It's faster and spoopier
>>
>>376045881
Context of pic?
>>
>>376047342
Hellraiser 2
>>
>>376045881
Buy a ps4 you poorfag. It isn't even that pricey
>>
>>376047046
While the boss quality is somewhat inconsistent - best bosses are concentrated in early-to-midgame, the DLCs and certain chalices - the general areas and enemies are harder than the previous games. Bloodborne definitely has the highest concentration of "fuck no" enemies that make your skin crawl like the brainsuckers, winter lanters, labyrinth sages, white pilgrim maides, nightmare executioners, hemwick witches/spider maidens and so on.
The PvP is fairly balanced and feels less of a slog than Souls, since most attacks have less windups/recovery animations (which also applies to "spells") and you generally have access to a wider amount of moves without having to swap hands or weapons. Rally and lack of shields also encourages calculated aggression more, which is also really important for PvE.
The weapon design is also top notch, quality over quantity was definitely the right approach. Only in this game you can have stuff like pizza cutter buzzsaw or meat mace or pneumatic stake or living middle finger of a demigod.
The build variety, however, is more narrow than Souls, and some can be a bitch to level up.
>>
>>376045881
It'll happen someday, through emulation or through some miracle it will be ported. Keep your spirits up.
>>
File: VolginAfterGZ.png (46KB, 137x222px) Image search: [Google]
VolginAfterGZ.png
46KB, 137x222px
>>376047791
IT'S NOT ABOUT THE PRICE, IT'S ABOUT HAVING A HUNK OF SHIT ON MY FUCKING DESK THAT CONSTANTLY REMINDS ME OF HOW USELESS IT IS AFTER IT SITS THERE COLLECTING DUST, FURTHER REMINDING ME OF MY OWN USELESSNESS AND LACK OF GOOD QUALITIES. EVEN IF IT WAS FREE, I WOULDN'T WANT IT, BECAUSE ALL IT CAN DO IS PLAY A FEW GAMES.
>>
>>376048742
What was the point of this thread? You're basically just torturing yourself, like they said BB is never ever coming to PC.
>>
>>376048904
I'M NOT FUCKING OP. AND YES, IT'S COMING. IT BETTER FUCKING COME. ALL THE DS GAMES ARE ON PC, WHY NOT BB????
>>
>>376049504
Because DeS is also not on PC.
And FROM has a contract for another PS exclusive as well.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.