[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Superstar Saga DX

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Do you think it'll be good?
What changes do you want if any?

Also Mario and Luigi thread I guess.
>>
Yes
And I want a boss rush with super powerful variants and more Fawful
>>
>Do you think it'll be good?
More than likely.

>What changes do you want if any?
Can't think of too many but off the top of my head:
>Don't lock out sidequests in Beanbean Town near the end
>Have a dedicated boss mode like the Battle Ring
>Keep the bro attacks the same as they were in the original game (not a change, but worth stressing).
>>
File: 56568.png (84KB, 208x215px) Image search: [Google]
56568.png
84KB, 208x215px
>remastered soundtrack by Shimomura
>>
>>376043717
I'm mad it's not on the Switch...

Like fuck, did they not get the memo. Alphadream should have had an earlier heads up than most other companies.
>>
>>376043717
A brand new 3 hrs intro with mandatory tutorial
>>
I haven't seen any convincing evidence that this is actually gettigg made. Why are you guys dedicating this much discussion to somethigg that's pretty much just a rumor?
>>
>>376044668
The devs stated they had no 3D experience prior to Dream Team. In fact, the giant battles were outsourced.

They're probably throwing a bone for M&L fans and releasing a remake while they get used to Switch development.
>>
>>376044879
I get the reasoning, I just wanted one of my favorite games on the latest hardware, one that offers better chances at carryovers to the next generation now that Nintendo has a dedicated OS.

I also want to play Ever Oasis, but not having it on the hot new Switch hurts a little.
>>
File: 1386118902429.gif (2MB, 491x362px) Image search: [Google]
1386118902429.gif
2MB, 491x362px
>>376044410
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdp4uE_oBcs&index=16&list=PLRtglKHLLpT7CWcryF5jK9RaUvE7Cez98
>>
>>376043717
>Do you think it'll be good?
most likely yeah, i've yet to play a M&L game that i don't like.
>What changes do you want if any?
not really a change but i want the original bros. attacks since those are a big part of SSS identity, maybe some new ones as well
the battle ring with a secret boss at the end just like the previous two games
higher difficulty and more complex enemy attacks like the later entry
>>
>>376044845
the guy who datamined the eshop icon also released an icon for everoasis, which was just confirmed to be the legit icon that was used in the demo Nintendo was showing off a couple days ago to the public

same thing happened to twilight princess HD
>>
>>376045324
>that gif
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzv6l4K7G5o
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.