[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Tyranny.jpg (63KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
Tyranny.jpg
63KB, 460x215px
What went wrong?
>>
Every character sucks. You can't actually be tyrannical or part of the tyrannical system and are railroaded into being the chosen one and going against the overlord
>>
>>376041209
obsidian without avellone
>>
>>376041209
It was used as training wheels for their B-team because they couldn't give a shit about it since it was being made for Paradox.
>>
>>376041209
They didn't make the game about the Conquest of the Tiers. The intro segment is by far the most interesting part of the entire fucking game.
>>
>>376041209
dogshit writing by dogshit writers
>>
>commit attrocities during the conquest
>can't commit attrocities during the actual game
What the fuck, I just wanted to make myself the most hated character on the face of the planet.
>>
>muh strong womyn NPC and no sense matriarchal society.
>>
>Males aren't allowed to own land
>Gets BTFO by the evil Empire

Really activates my almonds.
>>
>>376041209
Too ready to smell it's own farts instead of showing the player through the world.
>>
>>376041209
followup question, on a scale from 1 to 10, what would /v/ give it?
>>
>>376041209
rushed , short , boring characters , size of map is meaningless and the ending is absolute bullshit
im 90% sure they cut out the ending to force some type of cliffhanger purchase for the second one which by the way isnt even announced for some fucking reason
fuck this company and fuck kikestarter
>>
>>376041209
>some kind of moral system
>still you can't make love/hatefuck Sirin.

Wasted opportunity.
>>
worst fucking art direction ever

the game literally looks like shit
>>
>>376041209
It was one of my favorite buildups in video games, but dat sudden ending. Fuck what a disappointment that was. I felt like a god then it stopped right when i was about to drop a holy fucking meteor on the world.
>>
You arent really that evil outside the scope of typical bioware sidequests. At no point was I shocked or sickened.
>>
>>376041209
>What went wrong?
Your question.
>>
>>376043050
>>376042172
>>376041314
This. I wanted to be a nasty mouth of sauron.
Devs are really dropping the ball with evil stories.
A)Don't make the antagonists as horrible as you. Make them decent people in happy land.
B)Evil doesn't mean rough pragmatic choices. It means EVIL. Where are the wailing caravans of women and children in chains marching to a slave camp on a road paved with their husbands/fathers' bodies?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.