[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm about to play this, what am I in for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

I'm about to play this, what am I in for?
>>
Tactical espionage action
>>
One of the greatest stealth games ever sadly old back by the fact that it's often a bit too linear, especially by today's standards.

Bank level is GOAT though.
>>
>>376035352
a very very very good game
>>
GOAT stealth game

Seeing what SC turned into is just depressing.
>>
>>376038140
Literally nothing wrong with Blacklist.
>>
>>376035352
A real stealth game and not some meme movie with wacky gameplay sections
>>
Can you use a gamepad with the PC version? The mousewheel movespeed controls are just way too fucking janky
>>
>>376040394
is this bait? the mouse wheel movement speed thing is brilliant
>>
>>376038006
Is the bank level inspired by Thief TMA?
>>
Why cant we just get graphical remaster of splinter Cell versus multiplayer? With few QoL improvements and better netcode?
>>
File: 1476380103440.png (30KB, 353x296px)
1476380103440.png
30KB, 353x296px
>>376042696
because it was pure unbalanced dogshit
any competent player with fps playing as merc would destroy every single cell
it wasn't even a contest, it was glass furtive kittens vs oneshot nukers
the maps were so badly designed you just had to camp a few spots as a merc with your back facing the walls and you'd win easily any possible match
i really dont know why you shitters praise and fondly remember that shitfest that was that mode
either it's a bad case of nostalgiaglasses or you just played one or two rounds when you were 12 and automatically decided "lol this is cool :D" in your prepubescent brains
i played the fuck out of it and it was atrociously bad
even worse was that abomination that they pulled with double agent
there is a reason they dropped the whole mode after it tanked hard with DA
>>
>>376038006
how does it feel to spend a year sleeping in a ditch between Kuwait and baghdad
>>
>>376035352
in the bank level don't forget to disrupt the last located at the base of the vault door
>>
>>376043284
Nice sperging going there, friend. Though I am to blame here. When I said versus, I just meant the multiplayer, not the versus mode.

I played many hours of it, had a regular friend who I teamed up with and had many hours of fun. If mercs camped it would probably be fairly easy to win, though we had ways to dealing with those too. What matters is that it wasnt like that at all. People played it and had fun. Merc were patrolling, splitting and covering area.
>>
>>376044245
then you played with shitters clearly from your own trash league, son
anyone who wasn't a turbo shitter cosplayer "eks dee im sam fisher guysee xddd" knew how to cheese the cheesable within that fucking unbalanced shitfest of a mode
you just have to realize it man, you played with a bunch of faggy roleplayers, if that mode was to ported in HD to modern standards you wouldn't have lots of fun, as people would just cheese the cheesable.
>>
>>376044470
Between your sperging and unfounded elitism there is hardly anything I can even react to.
>>
>>376045069
The faggot is correct though, Spies vs Mercs was always garbage.
The Co-Op campaign in Chaos Theory was great though.
>>
File: 131853469555.jpg (31KB, 300x300px)
131853469555.jpg
31KB, 300x300px
>>376045069
>guyse please stop tryharding, we're trying to have fun :(
>come on lets play cops and robbers :(
fuck you and fuck that mode, you piece of shit
>>
>>376035352
Hope you're playing it on pc, cause it has some of the best mouse and keyboard controls of all time. Controlling your speed with the mouse wheel is such a good idea, and I have no idea why other games don't do it.

Other than that, it's got absolutely fantastic level design (for the first half of the game anyway), and it still manages to look fantastic thanks to the lighting system. The story is completely forgettable but who cares, it's all about that level design.
>>
>>376035352
Why does it look like his knife can lose reception?
>>
post best and worst mission

>best: kokubo sosho
>worst: displace headquarters
>>
>>376035352
an old man complaining about being old
>>
Who /wentassaulteverytimeitwaspermissable/ here?

Fuck you stealth shit
>>
>>376043284
That's because video game stealth doesn't work IRL. People think and don't just do easily predictable guard patterns.
>>
>>376046657
do you prefer the vanilla rifle or the shotgun attachment?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.