[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DARKSIDERS 3 GAMEPLAY AND IT LOOKS SHIT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 340
Thread images: 50

File: darksiders-3.jpg?itok=uhRG35Cf.jpg (254KB, 825x464px) Image search: [Google]
darksiders-3.jpg?itok=uhRG35Cf.jpg
254KB, 825x464px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk_D2NSdOvA&feature=youtu.be

>That awful slow and floaty gameplay
>Those shitty sound effects
>That terrible, monotonous combat
>Enemies AI is stupid as fuck
>Clipping out of the ass
>Horrible lighting

>B-B-B-B-B-B-BB-B-BB-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-BB-B--B-B-B-BB-B-B-B-B-B-BB-B-BUT IT'S PRE-ALPHA!!!!

They would have fixed this shit before releasing footage.

What went wrong?
>>
I thought the graphics were surprisingly okay. dodge looks awfully slow as does the whole combat really. big step back from ds2 which had a nice combat system
>>
>>376034145
Everything looks fine except for the weapon

It looks and sounds so weak
Compare to Kratos' chains.
Those had weight and feel despite being whips that disappear after use
>>
>>376034145
>even obscure decade old slav games look better than that shit

What happened to video games?
Who allows incompetent devs to work on games?
>>
The hell? Doesn't even look that bad you falseflagging nigger.
>>
>>376034942
What's this?
>>
Looks a little stiff, grafix are alright, moveset is pretty limited, but there will obviously be some upgrades.

Overall it look ok, it also worth noting that it's pre alpha.
>>
>>376035298
>filename
>>
>>376035565
Oh right. Thanks.
>>
>>376034942
>>376035565
Feels more like he's trying to do his gymnastics routine and enemies keep getting in the way
>>
File: 4644.jpg (70KB, 248x252px) Image search: [Google]
4644.jpg
70KB, 248x252px
Looks completely like Darksiders always does. Literally complaining about nothing.
>>
it looked okay. the reviewer only being able to use basic whip combo got really old.
>>
>>376034145
Extremely obviously very early stages and unfinished.

They made a mistake releasing this footage because of shitposters like OP.
>>
>>376034145
Everything looks fine for Darksiders but the weapon SOUNDS like shit. If you're going to have the same sound effects for every attack, you gotta make sure it sounds good
>>
>>376034145
It's looking really good for an alpha footage. They only have to make the dodge more quick and add a little more weight in the blows. Besides these two things, is a matter of weapon, enemy and combo variety for the combat become great.

You really like getting the (You), right OP?
>>
>pre-alpha
Alphas are barely playable. Pre-Alpha doesn't mean anything.
First the beta became demo, then the alpha became preview.
It's like they know the audience is so stupid and desperate to sound like they have any authority so they hand them these buzzwords so that they can feel smart while also regurgitating whatever you want them to.

>the actual game
I have no idea because game journalists are terrible at everything. They should stop letting retards show their shit off and just do it themselves.
>>
>>376035947
How do these people even get jobs?

It's like a food critic not knowing how to use a fork or knife and just uses their hands to cram food into their faces
>>
>>376036443
>Alphas are barely playable. Pre-Alpha doesn't mean anything.

You're a fucking moron.

Alpha is the literal first build of a finished game, but everything is still unpolished. Beta is a nearly finished version of the game that is almost ready to ship, but still needs extra polish before release.

Pre-Alpha means the game is literally unfinished.

I fucking hate this board.
>>
>>376034145
OP, if the game was closer to release I would agree with you. But they said already that the game will release in late 2018, relax a little.
I'm the only one who likes the dodge animation, by the way?
>>
>>376034145
I don't see anything wrong. The combat looked dull but I assume it's the starting area.
>>
>>376034145
>They would have fixed this shit before releasing footage.

Sort of how Bioshock Infinite's pre-release footage was identical to the released version.
>>
Posted this in the other thread
That leaked has ruined their entire marketing plan.

This shit is clearly far from being finished and now they are showing a barebones product way too early.

Whoever is responsible for the marketing needs to fucking calm down. Its not like a full trailer was leaked just a few images
>>
>>376034145
Graphics look good but gameplay seems mind-numbingly boring.
>>
>>376034942
It looks like he is randomly swinging at nothing and then they added the enemies afterwards.
>>
>>376036610
No, you aren't the only one, they really nailed that part.
>>
>>376036780
This, huge mistake.

Now they're going to get endless shitposters like OP for over a year.
>>
>>376036604
Beta is ready for limited public consumption.
Alpha is, there is a game here but not ready.
Pre-alpha means this build isn't done and fit for playing.
This is a vertical slice created for previewing. It's none of those things.
>>
>>376036780
Maybe they want some tips on the product?

Bear in mind that Nioh was pushed back multiple times and was changed significantly during the two betas.
>>
>>376036928
>Pre-alpha means this build isn't done and fit for playing.

Nah, it's this.

Game is obviously unfinished as shit.
>>
I'm going to keep bringing this shit up until people realize it.

People complained so god damn much about Darksiders 2 gameplay when it came out and wanted it to be more in line with the first game.
Gameplay for the third Darksiders comes out and it seems more in line with the first game, and people STILL bitch.

God I fucking hate "gaymerz"
>>
I think you're overstating the complexity of darksiders in the first place

its always been cuhrayzee lite

the real problem here is the dinky little female hero using a whip, it's like a joke compared to War using a scythe that's larger than a car: the whip needs to be unlockable, and she needs a real, meaty, darksiders weapon by default, like a big fucking ball and chain
>>
>>376036443
>>376036604
>>376036928
the actual reality is that this shit varies widely from developer to developer and you faggots have no way of knowing what you're talking about without the devs telling you, that being said they chose to show this gameplay so clearly they think it's worthy of something even if it isn't.
>>
>>376037280
Who knows what kind of shit will actually be unlockable in the full game, that was part of the fun of the original games.
>>
>>376037280
The whip is fine so long as they beef it up and make it seem like it's something tangible instead of a gymnast's dance ribbon
>>
>>376037280
Not really.

They need a grapple, a charge attack to launch enemies in the air and a more fluid moveset with better particle effects and more punch behind each strike. Maybe counterattack to showcase something similar to the trailer, enemy attacks you and you kill him.
>>
Everything looks great except her weapon. They should copy kratos' chains rather than this shit
>>
>>376034145
>AI doesn't seem that stupid. At least they seem to work together to a certain extent.
>Isn't the combat supposed to be monotonous? that's the point of beat em ups. You keep beating them up

not sure why they designed her like that though. just bad character design
>>
>>376037280
Fury always had a whip.
The only thing she needs is more combos, abilities, and more weapons like what War did in DS1.
>>
>>376034145
>They would have fixed this shit before releasing footage.
Then you'd make a thread calling it bullshots.
>>
>>376037482
>Isn't the combat supposed to be monotonous? that's the point of beat em ups. You keep beating them up
This is the most retarded fucking thing I have ever read. It is like saying the guns in a FPS should feel like shit since you're always shooting
>>
>>376037613
well then you clearly don't play many beat em ups. they usually revolve around a very simple gameplay loop
>>
>>376037547
I would have preferred Famine, honestly

Most people dont know that Pestilence isn't a real horseman in the Bible, that's made up or some shit

the fourth horseman is unnamed, I think its satan himself
>>
>>376036443
>Alphas are barely playable. Pre-Alpha doesn't mean anything.

I agree somewhat but why even show it in that case?
>>
>>376037739
>I would have preferred Famine, honestly
A scale is not a weapon, fuck off already.
>>
Darksiders has never been good
what are you niggers expecting
>>
>>376034145
I was actually kinda pumped
>That camera
>Damage output feels unfufilling
>Nothing dynamic in her reg combo even though she's a fucking Horseman
Dropped.
New God of War looks more exciting, and Kratos is old and slow in that game.
>>
>>376034145
Why does the camera zoom in so close to her back in combat?
>>
>>376034145

>Pre-Alpha Gameplay

Really, anon? Really?
>>
Reminder that this is what Darksiders looked like in alpha gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbIPKFKRuyQ
>>
>>376034942
You could NEVER do anything close to this. You stupid fucking neckbeard.
>>
File: IMG_0983.jpg (59KB, 640x356px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0983.jpg
59KB, 640x356px
>>376037753
>show trailer to announce its in development
>"BUHHH WHERES THE GAMEPLAY"
>show early gameplay
>"BRAAAP YOU SHOULD HAVE NOT SHOWN GAMEPLAY ITS TOO EARLY"
>>
>looks shit

Protip: the gameplay was always shit.

I really don't understand what people like about the first two games.
>>
>>376034145
I hope you get banned. Notice it says "PRE-ALPHA" gameplay? This shit isn't go out till 2019. Calm the fuck down you faggot.
>>
looks like the first one = good.
>>
>>376038079
That because your first game was Halo 3.
>>
>>376036816
The dodge looks nice but the whip looks so weak and lame. Combat plain doesn't look like it holds a candle to Ninja Gaiden, DMC, Ni-oh, or even to games like BB/DS3/BotW. My guess is Darksiders 3 will go straight into the "comfy but unremarkable"-bag together with its predecessors.
>>
I don't like the whip
>>
>>376038230

Nah, my first game was Another World.
>>
>>376038079
I used to despise this type of thing, its zelda lite but with too many attacks and not enough enemy challenge, just mindless spammy trash

but then I realized I wasn't supposed to take it seriously or get better at it, it's just a little story that you spaz your way through

its always been kind of unsettling to me that thousands of man hours are spent creating these beautiful environments and animations, and the game itself could be played expertly by a lobotomy patient
>>
>>376036720
But the pre release footage for BS:I was actually much better than the game we got.
>>
>>376038049

>put out pre alpha gameplay that looks like shit
>you cant critizise it because it's not done

so what was the point of it
>>
>I WANTED SOULS COMBAT MOMMY!
>>
>>376038261
Calm your autism, there is 1.5 years from now until it releases.
>>
>>376036720
Well pre-release Bioshock Infinite was basically a different game. They made like 2.5 games when when they made Infinite which is why is wasn't considered a financial hit despite great sales and reviews.
>>
>>376038274
Whip needs to have weight and drag on the ground a bit. Looks like she is killing them with dental floss
>>
I tried playing the second Darksiders but the amount of talking and tutorials and cutscenes made me quit

HOW ABOUT SOME GAMEPLAY

A
M
E
P
L
A
Y
>>
>>376034145
It looks like they were trying to make a dark souls game with that awful camera and those slow ass attacks.
The came should play like god of war or something, especially with that whip sword.
What the fuck are they doing?
It looks totally different from the last games.
>>
>>376034145
I feel like I saw almost all of these arguments when Metal Gear Rising's gameplay was first revealed.
>>
>>376034145
Anyone else despise whips in vidya?
>>
>>376038079
I liked the climbing in the second game
>>
>>376038474
>autism

How many years does this insult have left? I'm a normal guy. And even if it's not going to be released for a few years the earlier games in combination with this new footage gives a strong hint that it'l share the same problems.
>>
>>376034145
"Pre-alpha" or not, the aesthetics are pretty damn ugly. When are devs going to drop this shitty early 2000s "stylized fantasy" look?
>>
File: belmont_5.jpg (50KB, 673x750px) Image search: [Google]
belmont_5.jpg
50KB, 673x750px
>>376038642
>>
>>376038642
Whips should be a weapon specifically for grappling at close range and bleed at long. If it's not doing either, it's a waste of animation.
>>
>>376038707
>On /v/
>Normal guy
Don't forget to take those pills.
>>
>>376038497
Whip needs more weight, the camera needs to be zoomed out a bit and her movement needs more snap to it.

her running animation could probably stand to look a bit faster and the dodge needs to look less floaty.
>>
>>376038334
Because people will just complain if theres no gameplay footage but having a tech demo
>which this is absolutely stellar for a tech demo that normally only publishers would see
and a trailer is necessary for the game to be taken seriously by the suits.
>>
>>376038816
Relatively normal then. I definitely don't have autism at least.
>>
>>376034145
>female character
>uses a whip
How much of this game is going to be cliches? Also they need to get someone to show them how to make a whip look like it makes an impact, right now she's just tickling the enemies.
>>
>>376036443
Except this is made on a commercial engine.

Of course there is little to fill in when most of the work was done by Epic for them and they're simply using working UE4.
>>
>>376038884
>I definitely don't have autism at least.
Sure thing.
>>
>>376038642
yeah i despise all unrealistic weapons because i hate fantasy in my video games
>>
File: dat ass.jpg (35KB, 278x321px) Image search: [Google]
dat ass.jpg
35KB, 278x321px
Dont give a fuck MC looks like a thicc ass gerudo day one buy anons.
>>
File: concern.jpg (55KB, 587x645px) Image search: [Google]
concern.jpg
55KB, 587x645px
That boss looks like a combination of Queelag and Gaping Dragon.

The whole game looks like Dark Souls actually but worse and it is open-world. This is looking to be garbage.
>>
File: rene-descartes.jpg (49KB, 704x441px) Image search: [Google]
rene-descartes.jpg
49KB, 704x441px
>>376034145
>It's shit Tortanic 2.0 confirmed kek! LE INTERNET HAET MACHINE xDDD
Kill yourself, you little, edgy contrarian son of a single mother whore.
The game looks fine. They do need to polish it, make the combat mechanics and her movement less clunky, but other than that it's fine. They still have almost a year to go before release.
Also this is most likely just the beginning of the game with her barebone movesets and no weapons upgrades whatsoever. It's like starting with your standard pistol in a fps.
>>
Yeah boys, lets sink this ship! Darksider more like Flopsider LAMAO Blundermeda and TORtanice Fuck yes! What went wrong? It's western shit amirite you guys LOL ANother SJW pandering trash, We won!
>>
>>376038991
>Dark Souls inspiration
>Looks like garbage
So, working as intended?
>>
>>376038746
When are you going to drink bleach and drop dead?
>>
File: Fury_test_color.jpg (40KB, 370x539px) Image search: [Google]
Fury_test_color.jpg
40KB, 370x539px
>>376038898
a real simple fix would be to make the whip kind of on fire (which it has been shown to be) and have a burst of fire on impact.

a heavier sound effect than the typical whiplash would help too.
>>
>>376034145

Stop stuttering you obese faggot. I wish I could wring your stupid neck.
>>
>>376034145
leave it up to ign to suck ass
>>
Did they take out the loot system from 2?
>>
>>376038642
YEah, pretty shitty. It's eithe r cowboy thing, an indianna jones hting, or a fucking gay fetish type thing. fuck hawhips
>>
File: 1465061310622.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1465061310622.gif
2MB, 320x180px
that is the forge from DS 1 isnt i? so is she just retreating old ground or what
>>
I feel like the combat is lacking weight due to the enemies not really reacting to the whip and the whip MAKING THE SAME FUCKING SOUND NO MATTER IF IT HITS ANYTHING OR NOT, JESUS CHRIST
>>
>>376034942
No, this doesn't look better
>>
File: 1493679327345.jpg (105KB, 720x982px) Image search: [Google]
1493679327345.jpg
105KB, 720x982px
>>376034145
It looks like who ever did the sneak peak did a one button combo through out the whole video with the occasional forward dash attack and one jump attack. The boss fight was awful though.
>>
>>376036967
I really hope they don't listen to people as much as Koei did for Nioh
>>
>>376039408
Are you retarded? Its just you type retarded. So I think you might be a retard or Brazilian.
>>
>>376036532
Game "journalism" is a fucking joke.
>>
>>376037942
"Z targeting", like the first one
>>
File: Kekseeker Fap.jpg (47KB, 569x472px) Image search: [Google]
Kekseeker Fap.jpg
47KB, 569x472px
>>376037739
Imagine the shitstorm if they made a skinny female character and called her famine.
>>
>/v/ forgetting what alpha means
>>
>>376034942
reminds me of drakengard 1 whose gameplay and camera are overwhelmingly shit
>>
>female protag
>gay ass weapon (a fucking rope)

double dropped
>>
>>376039068
Your post is spot on why I don't enjoy coming to this board as much as I did in the past.
It's pure edgy contrarian culture boiled down to short tweets of negative buzzwords most of the time.
I remember when we used to discuss and talk about video games.
Nowadays everything on /v/ is either GOTYAY 10/10 or ABSOLUTE TRASH WHAT WENT WRONG etc. It's all just predictable black and white noise.
>>
>>376037164
>People complained so god damn much about Darksiders 2 gameplay when it came out and wanted it to be more in line with the first game.

I think most people just complained about the leveling and loot systems they added. They way Death controlled was fine and it's honestly better if each Horseman has a different feel.
>>
>>376040031
>he says rope to a whip
hang yourself, you subhuman philistine.
>>
File: 1489755886384.webm (2MB, 402x608px) Image search: [Google]
1489755886384.webm
2MB, 402x608px
>>376039858
>skinny female character and called her famine.
>>
It looks fine though?

Biggest complaint would be the HUD, it's too clean and minimalistic. Doesn't have the gritty flair from the first two games
>>
>>376038583
Why would you compare it to DarkSouls?
Kratos used chains and blades, a whip is lighter and should have a faster movement.
It does look exactly like the last games:
-Repetitive gameplay
-enemy variety
-bosses
-exploration

Did you played any of them?
>>
>>376040136
>They way Death controlled was fine and it's honestly better if each Horseman has a different feel.
This.
Make her move uniquely. Her name is Fury FOR FUCK'S SAKE. Think of something that makes her move and use weapons differently from the rest of the horsemen. It's not that fucking hard.
They actually used to apply that philosophy with Darksiders 1 and 2. I remember them talking in interviews about it how Death was that bulky, kind of slow but brutish guy while Death was agile and fast. Each horseman needs his/her own theme.
>>
>>376039068
its simply shit underwhelming and disappointing. its a fault of the devs
blame them and dont be a fanboy
>>
>>376040474
>how Death was that bulky, kind of slow but brutish guy
*War
Fuck me.
>>
>>376040474
Yeah, a character with a whip should zip around the battlefield, pulling itself or enemies, something real smooth and stylish.
>>
>>376040403
By that logic this game is Breath of the Wild
>>
The game was dead the moment the words "open world" were thrown out.
>>
>>376037739
>the fourth horseman is unnamed
It's literally the only horseman that IS named. Death (Thanatos in the Greek).

Victory/Conquest, War, and Famine are just assumed names/designations.
>>
>>376034145
>all that whipping
This is like my BDSM fantasies come true
>>
It's Pre-Alpha footage, why are gamers so entitled? :^)
>>
>>376040824
It looks like the first games level design though, 2 was huge and because of that you had to get the horse early.
>>
>>376040824
Except 2 was just like that.
>>
File: 1479123783650.jpg (153KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1479123783650.jpg
153KB, 700x700px
>they could have made a game featuring pestilence as a horsemen
>instead, they made this abomination
>>
FFS, what is it with devs and blowing their load too early? This looks waaay incomplete, and there is no reason for them to show it already.
>>
>B-B-B-B-B-B-BB-B-BB-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-BB-B--B-B-B-BB-B-B-B-B-B-BB-B-BUT IT'S PRE-ALPHA!!!!

That is correct. You were mistaken to watch early footage of a game.
>>
>>376034145
Reminds me of HZD, the lighting & colors are exactly the same, so is the long red hair

just a coincidence though
>>
>>376034145
its a pre alpha build you fucking idiot.
>>
File: 1493810726594.jpg (28KB, 399x464px) Image search: [Google]
1493810726594.jpg
28KB, 399x464px
>>376041161
this, even if pestilence isn't biblically canon, fuck it, can't be worse than SJW fury
>>
Why are you sperging out?
This is exactly what you'd expect out of an unpolished pre-alpha.
>>
>>376041203
It got leaked & they panicked. Really only a few screenshots got out, they need to relax
>>
>>376041078

2 was fucking dogshit too with MMO tier garbage thrown in.
>>
>>376034145
I think Darksiders is the only game series where the sequel is better than the first, but with that being said this game just tosses out everything I liked about the second one for realistic graphics and uninspired presentation/ locations. The movement looks awful with the animations constantly resetting and the characters hair physics wiggin out because of uneven surfaces. Not to mention, the game was obviously done by a bunch of dudes who didn't want to offend anyone because not only is she unnattractive (which is okay, imo) but she lacks absolutely any personality in just about everything I've seen. Not sexism or anything like that, but Woman are the only reason woman were underrepresented in gaming because a majority had no interest until recently and dudes have no idea how to write a good female character
>>
>>376041412
But anon, women in vidya increase sales! Doesn't matter if the game turns out to be trash
>>
File: Smugdog.jpg (61KB, 260x273px) Image search: [Google]
Smugdog.jpg
61KB, 260x273px
>>376041161
>they could have made my fanfic horseman canon
>But instead they made their own fanfic horseman canon.
Amazing.
>>
Wow the first 2 games were shit and the third one looks bad? What a disappointment!
>>
>>376036218
PRE-ALPHA GAMEPLAY
>>
>>376041161
I am assuming this is why they called her Fury

Fury: any of the avenging deities in Greek mythology who torment criminals and inflict plagues
b : an avenging spirit
c : one who resembles an avenging spirit; especially : a spiteful woman
>>
>>376041747
>>376041695
>>
Is nobody going to remark on how this looks like a shitty Castlevania LoS?
>>
>>376041591
If you don't like the series that's cool.
>>
>>376040765
Well this games does feel closer to Zelda than DMC or GoW
>>
>>376041962
>darksiders
>a speck of originality

you know how many you're allowed to pick
>>
>>376041974

I liked 1, then 2 shat over everything that was good with it.
>>
>>376042054
I think 2 was better but ok
>>
>>376034145
Looks on par with the other ones.
>>
>>376042052
fuck it, then

Darskiders: Moder Warfare, then
>>
File: Za1OH3af6C-12.png (31KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
Za1OH3af6C-12.png
31KB, 300x250px
>Sloth: Lord of the Flies
>Crabs everywhere

This is insulting to both me, and to crabs.
>>
>>376042112

Hang on let me mess with my equipment to see if my purple with .02 more ballsack points is better than my other rare with .5 taint stain stat.
>>
That whip looks and feels like shit. I know it's not the final product but War and Death had main weapons that actually looked dangerous.

That boss looked cool but the fight itself was meh.

I don't have high hopes.
>>
>>376034145
>whips

Thats the problem right here. Whip weapons have always been shit in video game history. Nobody has managed to make whips fun or satisfying to use.
>>
>>376042263
Sounds like a personal problem
>>
>>376037280
War had a sword, Death has scythes. Why do you come to a thread when you didn't even play the game
>>
>>376042407
>Nobody has managed to make whips fun or satisfying to use.
the god of war games did.
>>
>>376042407
only if its 3d
>>
>>376042539
God of War has no whip weapons. Those are chain swords.
>>
>>376042407
Were you too young to play Castlevania?
>>
>>376042573
They're functionally whip weapons.
>>
>>376042539
They had giant swords on the ends of them. He hardly ever used them like a whip.
>>
>>376037739
>>376040902
>>376039858
>>376037806
What is the point about arguing about names in a fantasy book that has no relevance to the plot of the Darksiders games except for re-purposing characters?
>>
>>376042539
Nope. The Blades of Chaos behave very differently.
>>
This looks like Dark Souls but with non-bullshit combat.

...interesting.
>>
File: 1339041358675.jpg (636KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1339041358675.jpg
636KB, 1024x768px
Looks fine to me for a game releasing in 2018, seems like a Darksiders game

You don't need to try so hard to fit in OP
>>
>>376038517
That's literally only the beginning in a huge game. So you played for like 2 hours and quit?
>>
>>376042497

>War has no scythe

Don't accuse others of not playing a game when you haven't either, apparently.
>>
>>376042893
fucking pre alphas arghhhhhh
>>
>>376042915
It's not his main weapon, which is what he is clearly talking about
>>
>>376036780
>>376036883
This.

Jumping the gun on this shit is pretty stupid. Should have just let the leak hype simmer and boil and watched the Darksiders 1/2 sales spike.
>>
>>376042915
Not him but Wars scythe was used as a special move. Is not an actual weapon with a separate move set.
>>
File: 137376672253.png (12KB, 200x157px) Image search: [Google]
137376672253.png
12KB, 200x157px
>>376034145
Darksiders series was always shit, so nothing new here.
>>
I really liked what I saw, the only thing that I didn't really like was that they didn't show off shit combatwise. She just used her whip with standart attacks.
>>
>>376043004

So what you're saying is you autistically responded to an hour old post to call out an anon on a technicality.
>>
>>376043205
This isn't a forum. I can reply to old shit if I want. If the thread is alive everything is fair game
>>
File: 1450882323928.png (62KB, 200x233px) Image search: [Google]
1450882323928.png
62KB, 200x233px
>>376043205
>to an hour old post
>>
>>376034145
And camera doesn't even zoom out in combat. It stays in same spot as noncombat camera during fighting. Making you unable to see anything behind you or even on the sides. I really hope the fix this shit
>>
>>376043205
Good job providing nothing to the discussion because you can't think of anything more to say about the game
>>
File: 1450534978676.png (88KB, 280x358px) Image search: [Google]
1450534978676.png
88KB, 280x358px
>pre-alpha
So what you are saying that the finished product will look like this?
Got it.
>>
File: rage.png (16KB, 291x300px) Image search: [Google]
rage.png
16KB, 291x300px
>>376034145
Not to mention the protagonis is a female.
WHAT THE GENUINE FUCK IS WRONG WITH DEVELOPERS THESE DAYS?! IT'S ABOUT THE FOUR APOCALYPTIC HORSEMEN! MEN!
>>
>>376043520

I appreciate your attempt at bait anon and I hope you get many (you)s for it
>>
>>376034145
top kek
I love that literally every game released nowadays is a pile of trash. Can't wait for this fucking industry to burn.
>>
File: bayo2_imp_04_thumb.jpg (41KB, 563x318px) Image search: [Google]
bayo2_imp_04_thumb.jpg
41KB, 563x318px
>>376034145
That whip is shit. Should have taken some notes from Bayo.
>>
who cares, it's just gonna end up being another prequel 'twist'.
they're gonna do 4 games, one for each horseman, then the 5th game will actually continue the story.
>>
>>376043520
Can you filter words in just Darksiders threads? I want to filter everyone like this. The game was going to have a female protag since the start and people crying about it aren't adding anything to the discussion. I'm not either but it's a byproduct of them
>>
File: this_is_getting boring_already.png (136KB, 400x241px) Image search: [Google]
this_is_getting boring_already.png
136KB, 400x241px
>>376034145
>Character with a whip.
>First thing I immediately think of in terms of level design is character swinging around the map/terrain with whip.
>Literally the fucking FIRST thing in the video.

Holy fucking shit is this industry stale as fuck, we're in desperate need of fresh new set of ideas.
>>
>>376042584
Hahaha, Castlevania whip gameplay is garbage.
The only decent ones were Lords of Shadow, and those come again dangerously close to being God of War chains more than actual whips.
>>
File: 1484590086302.png (324KB, 1202x892px) Image search: [Google]
1484590086302.png
324KB, 1202x892px
>Ulthane has his voice back
Good. I hope Samael and Vulgrim's voices are the same too.
>>
>>376043604
It isn't a bait. The four apocalyptic horsemen are male, and they were referred as "brothers" by War and Death in the first two installments.

So, who the fuck are we going to play now? Why even care at this point?
>>
>>376043773
Industry needs to die, senpai. We haven't had a good, original game in nearly a decade.
99.99% of all releases are unplayable, broken messes with garbage gameplay, shitty stories, bugs out the ass and visuals that look worse than Crysis 1.
>>
>>376043604
shut up Anita
>>
>>376036780
Yeah honestly I would have been fine if they just showed a few pictures here and there every few weeks instead of showing us pre-alpha footage. This is fine eitherway

I have waited long for a DS3, I can wait far more longer
>>
>>376043881
>We haven't had a good, original game in nearly a decade.
Every time someone attempts an original game /v/ starts bitching about pretentiousness or too deep for you shit.
>>
>>376034145

>fe-

dropped
>>
>>376043869
>>376043891

Fury's been a woman since the first Darksiders though
>>
>>376043969
Dont answer the troll jesus christ
>>
>>376043869
No they weren't in Darksiders 2, right the very START of the game, they show you war then they show the silhouettes of the other 3 and one clearly looks female
https://youtu.be/tiQAizTbIJk?t=51
>>
>>376034145
>implying western action games were ever good

This sure aint no NG, DMC, or anything by PG
>>
>>376044104
Also i'm pretty sure in the comics Fury was female the entire time
>>
I think it looks decent, though I'd like combat to have more weight to it, which is what I liked about the previous titles. Since this seems to be pre-alpha, there's still hope.
>>
File: 1492792334371.png (260KB, 620x640px) Image search: [Google]
1492792334371.png
260KB, 620x640px
>play as a horseman of the apocalypse
>make you fight oversized crabs

How boring.
>>
>>376044104
Oh man, I'm such an imbecile.
One reason more to commit seppuku.
I actually didn't play Darksiders II because from what I've played at some acquaitance's copy I was bored to death
>>
>>376043119
Yes it is?
>>
>>376034942
>Cuts through a man
>No reaction from the enemy at all
wew
>>
>>376044330
attack it's weak points for massive damage
>>
>>376044330
TRUE TO LIFE BATTLES
>>
File: 1443037656353.jpg (24KB, 435x419px) Image search: [Google]
1443037656353.jpg
24KB, 435x419px
>>376044330
I've seen a mudcrab the other day. Ugly creatures!
>>
>>376034942
The camera is Severance tier of shit.
>>
>>376038049
look, if you are going to sell trees, but you post only videos of seeds and literal shit, people will think you are a moron.
>>
File: file.png (345KB, 914x610px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
345KB, 914x610px
>>376043869
Here's a reference to Fury in the first game. I'm sure there are more but I can't be assed to find them
>>
>>376044330
>Darksiders 1 starts in the middle of the apocalypse with meteors falling, angels fighting demons and the first boss fight is massive
>Darksiders 2 starts you riding a horse in the middle of a snow storm and climbing a mountain to kill the crowfather
>Darksiders 3 starts in a sewer killing fish

I can tell this game will turn out just great.
>>
>>376044757

I mean what the fuck else are you going to do when people leak your shit early?
>>
>>376044883
You don't know how it starts yet
>>
>>376044883
Well i'm pretty sure the story is being told backwards until the inevitable number 5. I bet in 4 we'll figure out what actually happened to call War early and then number 5 will continue on from where 1 left off
>>
>>376044935
>leak

heh you actually believe that? Its blatantly obvious the developers did it on purpose.
>>
File: 1485449923716.jpg (2MB, 1137x1524px) Image search: [Google]
1485449923716.jpg
2MB, 1137x1524px
>dat statisfying sound when you whip someone
ohterwise the game looks to be mediocre
>>
>>376034145
It's the final product that matters you autist calm down. Go take a nap retardio.
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>376034145
I'm hype as fuck.
>>
>>376045134
>I bet in 4 we'll figure out what actually happened to call War early

except we already found that out in the first one
>>
File: Need a single fact.jpg (17KB, 207x253px) Image search: [Google]
Need a single fact.jpg
17KB, 207x253px
>>376045170
>>
>>376046587
Kinda
>>
>>376046623
No, not "kinda", completely, what's the mabiguity?
>>
>>376045212
the whip crack is fun for about five seconds before it gets annoying

It should sound heavier and metallic. Make it a ridiculously heavy whip that no human could whirl around with any kind of effectiveness, but would be suitable for a horseman of the apocalypse.
>>
>>376046701
We don't know how the seals got broken but not broken for him to be called down the first time do we?
>>
>>376046767
Wasn't it Azrael who used the sword you get end-game to destroy them, with Ulthen reforging them immediatly after so it'd look like War was the one that casued this whole mess.
>>
File: 473981124.jpg (5KB, 200x192px) Image search: [Google]
473981124.jpg
5KB, 200x192px
>>376034145
>female character
>has a whip
>>
>>376034145
I suppose those were the starter areas and nothing was unlocked. Other than that, it looks great.
>>
>>376034942
Not with camera behavior like THAT.
>>
File: 1477320663870.jpg (12KB, 344x345px) Image search: [Google]
1477320663870.jpg
12KB, 344x345px
This isn't the first game I'll be buying because the protagonist appeals to my dick, and I'm sure it won't be the last.
>>
>>376047084
she'd had a whip for 7 years now
>>
>>376047084
What point were you trying to convey with this post?
>>
>>376047209
a lot of it is probably the player not moving the camera around

remember the D44M gameplay they showed off where the person playing it couldn't even move both analog sticks at the same time
>>
whip needs to be bigger and edgier
>>
File: 1355173192241.png (306KB, 637x442px) Image search: [Google]
1355173192241.png
306KB, 637x442px
Speed things up 30% at least and we're golden
>>
>>376034145
looks like darksiders

/v/ proves once again that they don't even play the games they talk about
>>
>>376047343
that was a polygon employee, they'd gotten a review copy just like everyone else and they themselves fucked it up
>>
>>376046961
I don't remember exactly i'll go look it up
>>
>>376047565
/v/ loves to shit on games they haven't played
>>
>>376046961
But wouldn't all of the Horsemen be called down when the seal was broken? This is what I don't get
>>
>>376039486
sauce?
>>
>>376034145
>that Asylum Demon boss
>>
>>376047764
7th wasn't broken. War heralds the horsemen so he'd be the first one down, Council proceeds to lie to him about the seventh seal.
>>
This is pre alpha
That's the perfect excuse for unfinished combat
Because it's
PRE
ALPHA
that's a good fucking reason to have unfinished, poor combat you nitwit
>>
>>376047726
>>376047565
>they

we
>>
>>376038008
is that dunkey?
>>
>>376048005
That makes more sense. So the seal that Uriel breaks in the watcher's hand is the 7th?
>>
>>376048445
Yeah
>>
>>376048124
Then why show it to the public? Damn, it's such good PR to show shit combat to potential customers, ESPECIALLY if we plan to make it a lot better later :^)

You are an idiot.
>>
>>376048889
To show that there's actual progress
Have you EVER seen pre alpha footage of a game? It's almost always shitty looking
>>
>>376048952
They can show progress by releasing screenshots or whatever the fuck else that could highlight the strong points of the game ready in the current state of the development. The fact that they released this footage means they are confident in the quality of what they have released. Otherwise they wouldn't have done that. I don't give a single fuck that it's pre alpha or whatever else, that tag is only there so they can say b-b-b-b-but it's pre alpha! to any criticism.
>>
File: dear god.gif (945KB, 459x459px) Image search: [Google]
dear god.gif
945KB, 459x459px
@2:58
I swear to christ if there's one stealth section, I am dropping it
>>
>>376034145
Darksiders has always been shit
>>
>>376034145
lmao it really does look like shit
>>
>>376049115
>They can show progress by releasing screenshots or whatever the fuck else that could highlight the strong points of the game ready in the current state of the development.

You so effectively want them to lie to you, something /v/ criticizes all the time
>>
>war
>death
>fury?
>strife?

what, is this even based on the bible or revelations
>>
>>376050252
Darksiders has never been a 1:1 recreation of the bible.
>>
>>376050252
No one cares about some stupid fantasy book written thousands of years ago that the game is barely based on.
>>
>>376050450
It's one of the best fantasy books there is. Why fuck with what's not broken?
>>
>>376050428
>>376050450
No I know, but "strife" and "fury" are kinda just variations of war

famine and pestilence are better concepts
if they were going to change shit why keep war and death
>>
File: 1485027972548.png (102KB, 222x312px) Image search: [Google]
1485027972548.png
102KB, 222x312px
>>376034145
This is exactly why most companies never show pre-alpha gameplay to the public, it will look like shit because the game isn't polished or even close to done yet and the public is too retarded to realize that this isn't how the final product will look like.

This is what a video game looks like when it's still being made instead of pre-rendered and cherrypicked garbage that doesn't show shit about how the game is in it's current state.
>>
>>376050587
I think that the only reason they changed them was to equip them with better weapons. Everyone knows Famine carries scales and that doesn't make much sense to an Action/Adventure game
>>
>>376050708
bro they could have just made famine use magic that makes people turn to dust or get all thin and die

pestilence could have been a nurgle simulator and your upgrades could have been based on like
>you got aids
>tuberculosis

and the final power could have been like mega ebola
>>
File: 1492221357858.png (413KB, 540x559px) Image search: [Google]
1492221357858.png
413KB, 540x559px
>>376050647
I'd rather have pre-alpha shit like this get released only to see steady improvement closer to release where it's just satisfying to see shit could've been so much worse than the old bait & switch E3 bullshots we've been getting for over a decade now.
>>
>>376050861
Making DoTs and debuffs your only tools for combat would be super lame.
>>
>>376050861
I'm not saying they couldn't have made it work but I feel like they would've had to stretch it more than just making their own characters.

>>376050552
There's a whole chapter that's just lists. It's not one of the greatest
>>
>>376034145
eh, looks fine to me
>>
>>376034145
I wonder why it's so shitty. I just can't figure it out...
>>
>>376047216
lmao horny af
>>
wtf shitting about a pre-alpha instead of being glad for a souls-like combat instead of another fucking hack and slash.
>>
File: 1491401434222.png (119KB, 424x465px) Image search: [Google]
1491401434222.png
119KB, 424x465px
>>376051495
>souls-like combat
>>
>>376051609
Sorry I don't understand that image.
>>
>>376034145
Why does it look so shit compared to the first one?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJrRETf2aTQ

The combos in the previous game was why better. You would think they would improve on it. Now its just a repetitive 4 hit combo.
>>
>>376052197
The video looks like early game where you don't have a lot to work with and/or IGN are a bunch of retards that don't know how to play video games.
>>
File: 1316542244154.jpg (91KB, 695x719px) Image search: [Google]
1316542244154.jpg
91KB, 695x719px
>>376034145
So... it's exactly like the first and second one then?
>>
>>376052197
Are you people even realizing that it's not the same type of game anymore?
>>
>>376051776
thats the escape king anon
>>
>>376052197
They said on the IGN podcast that is was footage from mid game.
>>
>>376051843
work from the ground up by a studio half the size of Vigil. That's honestly why I can't get hyped, the budget can't be old THQ level quality.
>>
>>376052503
Meant for >>376052321
>>
>BUT IT'S PRE-ALPHA
Why would I complain about that? If the gameplay is fundamentally flawed, there's no fixing it.
>Complaints 2, 4, 5, and 6
These are things that get cleaned up between Pre-alpha, Alpha, Beta, and Release.
I will agree that the combat looks shittier than the first 2 tho. Which is sad.
>>
File: 1429386692871.jpg (140KB, 560x570px) Image search: [Google]
1429386692871.jpg
140KB, 560x570px
>Pre-Alpha
So it's wrong for me to compile a list of complaints I have? Then what am I suppose to say about this, because "looking good DS3 team" isn't even close.
>>
>>376052608
So they're either not implemented yet or IGN are too stupid to do combos.
>>
>>376034145
apparently you fuckers never played darksiders since this is how every one of them plays when you start the game.

real simple and repetitive.

the whip sounds fine. its a fucking whip, what sound do you want?
>>
>>376052802
>IGN are too stupid to do combos
most likely this
>>
>>376052905
I want it to sound like the fucking laser swords in Mortal Kombat
>>
>>376052905
It sounds like a stick covered in duct tape being slapped against a sheet of rubber.
And Darksiders 2's tutorial area wasn't that shitty and slow mechanically.
Your dodges were about twice as fast as that. None of the enemies excluding boss took nearly as many hits as that big red dude in the first combat segment.
While they can improve it, the fact they're showing this off now is indicative of bad things.
>>
>>376052905

since it's such a small and weightless weapon compared to the other Horsemen I think it would be cooler if instead of just slashing with it she used it more like a lasso to throw enemies around and maybe even have a move to grab one enemy and swing him around like a heavy flail.
>>
>>376050708
> Everyone knows Famine carries scales and that doesn't make much sense to an Action/Adventure game

Scales could be a great weapon to be honest. It could have been Sanjiegun like and the scales could have had spikes on them or some shit. It could split in two and be duel wielded flail like weapons.

Fuck you could even enchant both ends to do different types of damage.
>>
>>376053179
I'm sure they still have time to fix things up.
maybe they're releasing such early footage for feedback? wouldn't surprise me, since some of the levels look like they haven't even got their full textures implemented yet.

tho it is a smaller studio so who knows until release.
>>
File: 1447627375203.gif (3MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1447627375203.gif
3MB, 250x250px
>>376034145

a fucking whip. the shittiest weapon that gives no fucking feeback when hitting an enemy

this will be as bad as twirling around like that faggot kratos and his whip swords.
>>
>>376034145
that hair fucking duuuuumb
>>
>>376053558
You may be right, I suppose. We'll see in time. I definitely want Darksiders 3 to be good.
I wonder if they're going with a more combat-focused adventure like in 1 or a loot-focused RPG like in 2.
>>
File: 1492933138294.jpg (38KB, 577x553px) Image search: [Google]
1492933138294.jpg
38KB, 577x553px
>the same 2 combos throughout the whole video
>attacks have no weight (i'll be fair and there is some MINIMAL weight behind a few of them)
>enemies are just stunlocked by every attack
>no enemy threat whatsoever

>b b b b b but alpha
the only purpose of alphas are bugs and broken shit, you think they are going to change the gameplay mechanics now after all the work they've already put in it?
lmao you dumb niggas, they have no idea how to make good action games, none of the previous darksiders where any good when it comes to action games.

fanboys are truly the cancer that happened to /v/, literal kids from gamefags defending shitty games.

the worst thing is that you completely ignore everything you've just seen or are completely unaware of what you just saw.
i like DMC4 but i can trash talk that game to the ground when comparing to other character action games, but you people aren't able to see the bad.

but have fun with these threads until the game comes out and you realise how much of a faggot you are.
>>
>>376037806
>handheld scale
>uses it like a small flail
fund it
>>
>>376053594
Yeah fuck Castlevania!
>>
>>376034145
Spoiler warning
Darksiders was never good
>>
>>376053931
Technically, he could just be a Mage.
>Two Energy pools
>Gains bonuses for going back and forth between ability types
>>
>>376039459
she's on Earth hunting the 7 deadly sins, before War goes there, after the apocalypse
>>
>>376054024
it was a'ight.
tho I never beat the first one, it was hugely repetitive and way too long. you go your moneys worth with that game tho. it never wanted to fucking end.

I stopped playing at I assume was the last level and you had to fight in the castle and they kept throwing those harpy women at you every 5 seconds. fuck those bitches.
>>
>>376036604
Devs call it pre-alpha to then say "do not bash it and pre-order, it's nowhere near done imagine how it's gonna be on release day! 100 times better woah! this is day one dev amazing!"
Vertical slices are 85% finished within the slice, because they are used to sell the preorders.

An actual pre-alpha going by terminology has boxes and wireframes instead of anything. There is only the basic engine, unoptimized physics, no aminations, nothing. Much less sounds. You are more retarded than the average retard in this board if you think this is a legit prealpha just because the meme devs called it so.

Vertical slices are essentially finished micro games and game development suffers immensely in the long run because of this inefficient fragmentation. You would know this if you had anything at all to do with the game industry, or knew any programmer in AAA.

So much for attempting to be above anyone.
>>
>>376034145
looks weak, babbys attempt at god of war at best. And those acrobatics are fucking poor too, fucking dmc 2 done a better jog at it
>>
>>376055017
sooo, a darksiders game. got it
>>
>>376034145
>Muh practical armor
>The West are still making female leads during the Gender Politics era

Why bother?
>>
>>376052558
>THQ level quality.

Lol. It's crazy how all you need to do is shut down your company and then suddenly people will think you're a paragon of quality.
>>
it looks like shit OP is right

I don't even know why some of you bloggers are trying to defend here
>>
File: 1486256784654.jpg (14KB, 235x211px) Image search: [Google]
1486256784654.jpg
14KB, 235x211px
the game looks EXACTLY like how darksiders is supposed to be, even in pre-alpha phase. i dont know why you guys are bitching so much about a game that clearly wasnt supposed to be shown by now
>>
>>376054756
Pre-Alpha means that neither the assets, nor the coding is entirely finished. That's all.

>I know nothing about the current stage of development of the game but it's not pre-alpha because I say so!
>>
>>376050861
>give literal demons and angels super aids
kek
I would play that honestly, as long as they weren't just status effects with cool names

Fuck now I'm imagining a four-player coop beat-em-up game with all four horsemen
>each one has a different playstyle
>Pestilence's is mostly about debuffs and even buffs to an extent
I can't be the first person to want this, it wouldn't even have to be Darksiders
>>
>>376034145
>we still want the God of War audience
Fucking why? Even God of War moved on from God of War phase. And it's not like that audience really cared for you anyway.
Also either provide a flashy and fast paced platinum/team ninja combat or do something new. This shit looks awful. And not even combat, level design looks just as imaginative. Who the fuck likes climb wall and ledges and step on a pressure plate to move the elevator tier levels in 2017?
>>
What would Fury's chaos form be?
>>
>>376056141
Full empowered dominatrix.
>>
>>376056141
Big muscular strong black woman who don't need no man
>>
>>376056397
Leslie jones?
>>
>>376056397
>mom I'm trying to be funny on Taiwanese trap porn site again
>>
>>376056281
This would be nice for my dick
>>
>>376052558
>THQ level quality
Looks just like a game they'd publish. I liked them but they're not a paragon of quality
>>
>>376038517
just watch a speedrun and copy what they do to get to the good stuff faster. That's really the best thing speedrun videos have to offer.
>>
>>376055967
Darksiders always wanted the God of War audience.
>>
>>376041692
>have no idea how to write a good female character
This statement is totally meaningless.
>>
File: 1480902630019.jpg (57KB, 525x522px) Image search: [Google]
1480902630019.jpg
57KB, 525x522px
>>376055419
No, no it does not.

That gameplay is much closer to a Souls-like than to an action game. There's clearly been a shift in direction, and you're blind to not see it. For fuck's sake, there isn't even a hit counter.
>>
File: 1485385641940.jpg (367KB, 1314x1478px) Image search: [Google]
1485385641940.jpg
367KB, 1314x1478px
>>376050647
Remember how Neokikeshitendo all baited us with a beautiful prerendered cgi movie of how Breath of the Wild was going to look like and people believed this was all in-game because MUH NINTENDO DOESN'T DO BULLSHOTS?
Yeah...people would have pissed and shat on it if they actually showed how utterly PS2 levels of shit the actual game would end up looking from the very beginning.
>>
>>376055967
you don'tk now what you are babbling about buzzwords toddler.
>>
>>376055967
>Even God of War moved on from God of War phase
Wow, yeah. And Dad of War looks like such a fun game.

Delete yourself.
>>
>>376057209

>For fuck's sake, there isn't even a hit counter.

Because there's no fucking UI you dunce.

> It’s still a post-apocalyptic, hack’n’slash, action-adventure, too, with a combat speed somewhere in between the first and second game

From the devs themselves
>>
>>376034145

>War, Death, Famine and Conquest
>not War, Death, Famine and Pestilence

Dropped.
>>
>>376057464
I'm not gonna say anything beyond "wow you don't remember PS2 if you can say that."
>>
>>376057918
>Because there's no fucking UI you dunce.
Yes, there is. There's a health bar, a lock-on marker and a boss title card. Getting a hit counter in there takes like 10 minutes' worth of coding. Its not there for a reason.

>combat speed somewhere in between the first and second game
Its slower than the first game, nigger. Look at this pre-release footage of Darksiders 1

https://youtu.be/P6ssWdPZnBo?t=51s

They're clearly shifting direction with this game. Don't believe their lies.
>>
Blood sound is horrible
enemies wait for you to attack
ugly character

at least it's not another space LGBT simulator
>>
whip so thin and weak is a bad idea
THQ confirmed for not knowing anything about what people like about hack n' slash games.
>>
>>376034145
Looks about right for a pre-alpha. You obviously like cocks more than Darksiders, so I won't even bother asking whether you've played the first two games or not
>>
>>376045212
>20 hours of that horrible and loud whip sound when it hit enemies
It's a similar sound when I fap underwater.
>>
>>376057578
>>376057634
>it's a pckiddies defending GoW clone because they'll never get to play the newest GoW episode
Don't be a nigger and defend shit games just because they're on your platform.
>>
>>376034145
Oh, wow. That really does look terrible.

Why would they release gameplay footage of that?

I mean if your base attack looks and feels that shit, then maybe you should think about waiting a couple of months.
>>
>>376059069
>2018
>w-we fixed everything
>Looks soooooooooooo much better
>wow the day 1 patch will even increase the native resolution
>Not buying the digital deluxe version are you poor or something?
>>
>>376058849
>Looks about right for a pre-alpha.

I can't even tell anymore if these are ironic.
>>
>>376058508

>Its not there for a reason.
It's not there because there's no fucking reason to have a hit counter for testing as opposed to a life bar and a lock on.

>Its slower than the first game, nigger. Look at this pre-release footage of Darksiders 1.
>pre-release
I don't even have to comment on this one.

I'm sick of that Tortanic mentality. This board is a fucking cesspool.
>>
it looks better than the last two. i'll get it when its on sale
>>
>>376053947

i actually like the whips in all the 2d castlevanias. Though I think its easier to give hit feedback in 2d games.
>>
>>376034145
SHE'S SO UGLY
>>
Looks like the type of game you pick up for cheap a year after launch.
>>
tortanic really permanently fucked this boards shit up, just a bunch of band wagoners waiting for the next bomb, zero discussion can be had
>>
File: big meaty arm.jpg (216KB, 638x823px) Image search: [Google]
big meaty arm.jpg
216KB, 638x823px
>>376043869
>>376044818
>>376044073
Fury is indeed a female since the very start, even before Darksiders 1 they did a comic with all 4 of them showing how War lost his hand and how he was a perfect culprit for the seals shit in Darksiders since he already went rogue before.
Thread posts: 340
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.