[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that Vyvanse and Adderall makes you better at games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 506
Thread images: 48

File: Vyvanse.jpg (6KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
Vyvanse.jpg
6KB, 288x216px
Is it true that Vyvanse and Adderall makes you better at games?
>>
>>376033692
maybe for twitch reflex games, but you have to already know what youre doing
>>
>>376033796
I'm playing Quake right now and I'm not bad, but I'm definitely not as good as the old-school pros.

Just wondering if taking this will magically make me like 10-15% better at the game?
>>
>>376033867
It definitely will if you aren't shit at it to begin with. It'll pretty much put you into hyper-focus and help kill any outside distractions.
>>
>Tfw ADHDfag
>Complete spazz
>Taking Adderall for many, many years
>Just feel normal and well balanced, not a slave to impulse all the time
>Can control myself and get things done

Maybe if you're a NORMIE it might make you better

Also Vyvanse is fun too. A lot more mellow than Addy
>>
>>376033692
Stimulants are gay. Cannabis and light benzos are the way to go when it comes to gaming.
>>
>>376034112
Also forgot to mention that you have to actually know what you're gonna do with that time because it WILL make you super autistic if you let it and you'll end up re-organizing your entire library by color or size.
>>
File: 1484612802075.jpg (106KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1484612802075.jpg
106KB, 400x400px
>>376034265
um sweetie, that's just wrong.
>>
>>376033692

Yeah, but it isn't worth getting addicted to that shit just to be better at video games. When you stop using it, you're going to go through withdrawal symptoms
>>
>>376034330
or worse, masturbating for 12 hours straight
>>
>>376034450
I can confirm that Addy makes me horny as fuck. I jerked off five times yesterday. Today I'm not taking any and I've only whacked it once
>>
>>376034368
>t. meth addict
>>
>>376034450
>>376034545
How the fuck do you masturbate with amphetamine?

When I take adderall it just makes my balls shrink all the time.
>>
File: Vicodin5mg.jpg (14KB, 709x259px) Image search: [Google]
Vicodin5mg.jpg
14KB, 709x259px
This is from taking them for months on end until they dried my colon due to the acetaminophen, opiods (mine was specifically painkillers) are soooooo gooooood with vidya. would pop 4 vics and play dark souls 2 for hours on end and just be in euphoric comfy bliss. And it might have been my comfy deliriousness but i felt it made me more cautious and better at games
>>
>>376034609
I already have a pretty hyped up sex drive. It does shrink my dick (constricts blood vessels, and the penis is basipally one big blood vessel), but I don't let that stop me.

I just get really horny.

When I was on Focalin it was bad.

My heart would be racing, I was always sweating, HYPER fucking focused, and ALWAYS horny.

Finding the right drug is really important
>>
Yes definitely
>>
>>376034603
>t.
Are you even Finnish?
>>
File: 1409992258570.jpg (20KB, 480x300px) Image search: [Google]
1409992258570.jpg
20KB, 480x300px
>>376034265
Weed makes me distracted and anxious now if I'm not getting piss drunk while smoking. Benzos never really did anything other than make me lazier.
>>
What does it say about me that the only drug I ever really enjoyed was the percocet I was on the year I had multiple surgeries?
>>
I've never even been on any drugs. Where the fuck do you guys get them? I thought /v/ was friendless loners?
>>
File: 5.png (331KB, 499x405px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
331KB, 499x405px
>>376034265

>Everyone I know can't play vidya for shit when stoned
>Had a stint a few months back where I was playing GT4 after smoking up, listening to Eurobeat, and breaking my best times in my 8-6.
>Few months before that, was playing Raiden Overkill after smoking, got to the fourth stage boss with no continues, couldn't even beat the 3rd stage boss before hand .

I go through short phases where I'll smoke for a week or two, daily, before I feel the need to take 6-12 months off to give my brain cells a break. It's great for my anxiety too, but it'll make you retarded if you rely on it too much.
>>
All I got is fuckin phinergan and it kills my irge to do anything but jerk off in a zombielike state
>>
>using drugs to be good at vidya
>>
I used to play DotA on Dexedrine. I would play hard carries and just farm like a mother fucker. Game was so intellectually stimulating. I also tried blood borne as well but didn't notice that much of an improvement.
>>
>>376034930
Nothing. The only drug I've ever done was legally prescribed ADHD meds.

>>376035059
Wasn't it a big scandal that like a bunch of esportsfags were on Ritalin during their big shindig?
>>
>>376034861
I'm ethnically Finnish
>>
>>376035028
You don't have to be friends with people, just have money really and pretend to like people. Or know weird kids with ADHD that don't always feel like taking their adderall dose.
>>
>>376035070
Also to add on to that. Math was vidya tier levels of enjoyment for me on Dexedrine. I would just spend hours doing long ass math problems just cuz
>>
>>376033692
Ok experienced vyvsnse consumer here. I've been prescribed for 3 years and I generally do nothing but play vidya.
So from what I experience, you feel like you're enjoying the game much more and you're definitely performing better but it comes at the cost of long term stamina. Nowadays if i take a vyvanse and vidya binge I can't go more than 3 hours without a long break because both the mental and physical stress of my wrists get to be too much.
But other than that it's a fucking blast.
>>
>>376035059
>using drugs to enhance vidya experience
>>
>>376035028
Look into darknet markets. Or leave the house and make friends.
>>
who the fuck takes vyvanse for video games? esports losers?

I actually have ADHD, I don't play any better or worse on Vyvanse.

>>376034249
Ugh I know, much smoother medication.

>>376034545
ADHD meds do the opposite to most people.

>>376035028
Vyvanse is a prescription med, if you get diagnosed with ADHD you can get it easily.
>>
File: 1467261438774.jpg (219KB, 1132x1698px) Image search: [Google]
1467261438774.jpg
219KB, 1132x1698px
>get diagnose with ADHD
>prescribed vyvanse to handle it
>get too scared of being shackled to a drug for the rest of my life
>end up just giving it away and trying to go through life without it
I wish there was some kind of cure.
>>
>>376035440
I have ADHD and 70mg of Vyvanse actually makes me even better at videogames.

Right now I'm mostly playing Overwatch now because it's fun and I'm currently 4600+ SR in USA. Even gotten a few offers from pro teams.
>>
>>376035315
the trick now is to be that hardcore with out the supplements
>>
>>376035440
I've never been diagnosed with anything. I could probably get diagnosed with depression though.
>>
>>376035579
Holy shit, 70mg? What do you weigh? I'm on the 30mg and it does plenty for me.
>>
>>376035440
>I actually have ADHD, I don't play any better or worse on Vyvanse.

Same here. I just feel...normal. I actually despise normies who think abusing meds is fun. Gives the rest of us a bad name. I used to let my roommate have some and he said it made him a hyper focused robot. For me, I just feel more calm and less crazy

>>376035575
As someone who has been on meds for like 10 years, I can tell you, you won't get addicted. I haven't taken my meds in a few days and I feel completely normal.

>>376035635
Boi, I went from 70mg Vyvanse to 30mg Addy XR
>>
>>376035575
same, i dont think its safe to take long-term
>>
>>376035028

>I've never even been on any drugs. Where the fuck do you guys get them? I thought /v/ was friendless loners?

I am a friendless loner and I get my amphetamine fix from my psychiatrist. It's actually surprisingly easy to get yourself diagnosed with ADHD and get yourself prescribed amphetamine here in the US.

>>376034609

>When I take adderall it just makes my balls shrink all the time.

For me it does the exact opposite. My cock and balls swell up to the point that it looks like I'm walking around with a perpetual boner when really my cock is flaccid.

I try to masturbate at least once a day (usually during the morning), and then I just try my best to not think about sex the rest of the day until maybe when I get back home late at night. Otherwise I would just end up masturbating six or seven times in a row.

>>376033692

>Is it true that Vyvanse and Adderall makes you better at games?

If you're curious, you should try taking caffeine pills first. Caffeine pills aren't nearly as strong as amphetamine, but I remember taking caffeine pills a few years back before I decided to start taking amphetamine and I found that my game greatly improved during that time. It also helps that you get a decent amount of sleep at night (nine hours at least), have a healthy diet, and get a decent amount of exercise. With caffeine and/or amphetamine, having a healthy diet and exercising shouldn't be too hard for you.
>>
>>376035629
"Doctor I have a lot of problems focusing on my work" in my experience has been enough for people without ADHD to get a prescription. Might be different in the current years though, but I know of at least one person that specifically set out to get a prescription he didn't need just to speed on them. Pretty sure you only get those effects if you don't have ADD or ADHD as well.
>>
>>376035635
I actually only weigh 142lbs but I've been really small my entire life. If I eat too much food I just feel like shit and get diarrhea. When I first got prescribed Vyvanse I got 30mg. 1 month later doctor upped it to 50mg. 2 months later it became 70mg and I've been there ever since.

But yeah, Vyvanse is great. Except that I got manboobs from it.
>>
Man, it makes me worse. I get sleepy, want to focus on doing one specific, autistic fucking thing, and just curl up in bed afterwards.

Dunno how you fuckers get energy off this shit.
>>
>Have ADHD
>Love playing multiplayer FPS games
>Sometimes do amazingly well, like a pro e-sports player
>Sometimes do amazingly shit, like a fucking noob
>Can't play for longer than 4-5 hours or get fucking burnt out

>Get Vyvanse
>Always do amazingly well, always the top fragger with least deaths and playing the fucking objective
>>
>>376035615
If only that were true. I read one time that at the competitive level of games like lol literally everybody is on some sort of amphetamine
>>
>>376035713
I don't like the idea of ADHD med abuse. I never gave my friends pills or ever attempted to sell them, kept within the letter of the law.

>30mg of adderall
Holy fuck, what is your heart rate like? My resting heart rate goes up ~20bpm on Vyvanse 30mg. I couldn't imagine Vyvanse 70mg or 30mg Adderall XR.

>>376035835
The main problem is not digestive for me on Vyvanse, it's appetite. I can feel my stomach growling but there's zero motivation to eat. Food still smells/tastes good but there's no motivation like when you smell something good (want to eat) or take a bite of something good (want another bite). I skip breakfast if I take my pill too close to it and usually skip lunch too on the Vyvanse. When I'm off the Vyvanse I'm consistently hungry at mealtimes.
>>
assuming you weren't shit to begin with, yes
>>
>>376036076
Yeah, my appetite isn't great on Vyvanse either.

However I still feel a tiny bit hungry and when I do eat something it's easy to get it down into my stomach. I don't have to force myself or anything.

When I was a little kid I took Ritalin and boy that fucking shit made me want to stop eating everything.
>>
>>376036076
My blood pressure went down on 70mg Vyvanse.
>>
>>376036076
I would only let him have one like once every month or so, because I could trust him. NEVER sold that shit, ever. My brother is an asshole and used to steal/snort my pills. Fucking jokes on him, I take heavy stuff, and he doesn't do it anymore because "it's too strong."

>Holy fuck, what is your heart rate like?
Normal. I literally don't feel any different, except for being more calm and focused. Tbh, I think because I've been taking stims for so long, I've built up a tolerance. I'm taking them every other day now. I imagine once I take my med break, they're going to hit me like a ton of bricks.

>>376036219
When I was a kid, they put me on Concerta. I stopped eating or sleeping. I was a hungry skellington
>>
>Wake up
>Grab 2 bananas
>Go to the gym and eat bananas on the way there
>Work out
>Take a shower
>Go back home
>Masturbate anywhere from 1 time to 3 times
>Eat a delicious breakfast
>Drink lots of water
>Finally take Vyvanse 70mg
>Start playing games rest of the day and taking breaks every now and then to piss, shit, eat food, drink water etc.

That's my daily routine.
>>
File: 1398745537035.jpg (38KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1398745537035.jpg
38KB, 500x375px
What's it like having ADHD? I've never had trouble focusing
>>
sucks that burgers don't get dexedrine prescribed anymore. that shit is smooth af, you can take an IR and still go to bed like 5 hours later (for me atleast). I took 15mg XR, could sleep, meditate, work out and get shit done every day. Didn't have issues with appetite, and it melted away my anxiety. I've been off it now after taking it almost everyday and don't have any shitty withdrawl symptoms. No depression or anything, and a lot of the effects have carried over. I'm more on my shit now because I know that I am capable.
>>
>>376036404
idk though i'm sure a lot of people conflate it with lack of discipline or even energy
>>
>>376036219
I went from Ritalin to Focalin (an isomer of Ritalin) to Ritalin LA to Adderal XR to Vyvanse. Now I've settled on Vyvanse for years although I have a few Adderal short acting pills for when I need focus for just part of the day. Pretty sure taking ADHD meds regularly for that long and having the appetite issues stunted my growth (5ft10in, king of manlets, etc.)

>>376036328
One of my roommates friends tried to get at my meds once. I kept them in a lockbox during college.
>>
>>376036076

>Holy fuck, what is your heart rate like? My resting heart rate goes up ~20bpm on Vyvanse 30mg. I couldn't imagine Vyvanse 70mg or 30mg Adderall XR.

I'm taking 60mg of Adderall XR daily and my heart rate varies a lot. It all depends on how much caffeine I consume, how little sleep I get, and how much physical activity I have. I've noticed that if I get very little sleep or no sleep at all at night and consume too much caffeine in the morning, I end up getting extremely moody, impatient, and sometimes even downright furious. So my heart sometimes feels like it might explode. I've learned to manage this though, I try not to consume caffeine anymore and I try to get as much sleep as possible.
>>
>>376036372
Sounds remarkably familiar. I just never got a prescription for any sort of stimulant. Seems like everyone and their brother seems to take them though. Shit gets me sleepy, whatever they put in it fucks with me.
>>
File: 20170505_100033.jpg (970KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170505_100033.jpg
970KB, 2048x1152px
>he doesnt get high while playing vidya

Fucking faggot
>>
>>376036404
When I was a kid, I was hyperactive as fuck. I could never sit still, always had to do something to keep myself occupied. I kept fighting other kids/teachers and hade random anger bursts. One time I punched a teacher so hard in the face he got so fucking mad he sumo wrestled me into the ground. Parents came to the school and wanted to sue the motherfucker for damaging me.

Also, I could never study. It just fucking didn't work. I got bored, and math was the hardest for me. I don't know if I'm actually dumb or smart or if I just lack concentration.

Now? I'm no longer hyperactive, but I do have really big troubles trying to remember stuff, or trying to NOT hyperfocus.
>>
I had a two year addiction to adderall. My tolerance was up to 200mg before I had to completely cut it off because I got down to 113 pounds, lost all my friends and couldn't pay rent so I had to move in with an old buddy of mine who was a cop and deliver pizzas and do construction.

It's been like 4 or 5 years since that and my mouth still jitters at night. No thanks
>>
>>376036404

>What's it like having ADHD? I've never had trouble focusing

I've been officially diagnosed with ADHD by a psychiatrist, but I'm pretty sure that I don't actually have ADHD. I'm pretty sure that I more than likely have some type of narcolepsy, but I was told that the necessary sleep studies that I need to get done to be tested for narcolepsy could cost thousands of dollars and so would be too expensive for me.

So for now I guess I'll just stick to my ADHD diagnosis as long as I keep getting my Adderall.
>>
>>376033692
>taking PEDs
why did you never play rampage anon?
>>
>>376034717
That's true with anything on opiods. I binge watched Game of Thrones and played D3 for 3 days straight after I got my wisdom teeth out.
>>
File: goddess.png (993KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
goddess.png
993KB, 1280x738px
>>376036734
>he has to vape instead of taking glorious bong rips
>>
>>376036759
Jeez that sucks. You don't have health insurance?
>>
>>376036734
dude weed wahoo
>>
>>376035835
Wait, Vyvanse/Adderall gives you manboobs?
>>
>>376036404
It's not just focusing. ADHD is primarily impulse control. You know all those things you think about saying but never do? ADHD people can't control that sometimes. Let me put it like this. Suppose you're having lunch with a friend

>You both sit down
>You struggle getting to the table because you keep walking in a spastic line
>You get there and start talking with your friend, but your attention is impulsively drawn to the water droplets on his glass, and you start thinking how funny your friend looks when you view him through the glass
>Your brain is already in one direction, completely distanced from what your friend is saying, so you try to listen in. Now you're juggling two things at once, and playing catch up while you're at it
>But wait, two people sit down at the table next to yours, and so you can't help but also listen in on their conversation
>And there's a TV on somewhere and you're trying to piece together a news story
>And of course, the hissing sound that the TV is making is actually more interesting than the news story, your friend, or the people next to you
>Suddenly you panic because you can't keep up with everything
>You devote all your energy to focusing on your friend
>But you can't help but listen to the sound he makes when he chews and swallows carrots
>And someone just walked by your table so you impulsively track that person, noting the pretty colors and the sounds they make when their shoes hit the tile
>You've already forgotten about your friend

That's what it's like to have ADHD-PI. You're a complete slave to impulse. EVERYTHING demands your immediate and goldfish-like focus. It's awful. Meds make it so you can live a normal life. It's quite remarkable.

t. ADHD-PI

>>376036484
That's what I did in college too. Cept I had cool roommates. I was just paranoid.
>>
>>376036880
I've never heard of it and I don't have them, so I'm not sure what he's talking about (unless he weighed a lot before starting vyvanse, then lost weight)
>>
>>376033692
So how do I get adderall?
What do I tell the doctor?
What don't I tell the doctor?
Any tips?
>>
>>376036734
i'm allergic
>>
File: 1493302357526.jpg (258KB, 934x930px) Image search: [Google]
1493302357526.jpg
258KB, 934x930px
>>376035575
>Not selling it to college students at a 200% markup
>>
>>376036927
Isn't that Aspergers?

I have both ADHD and Aspergers according to multiple doctors and psychiatrists.
>>
I thought I had adhd but when I asked my friends what they thought I always got "dude if you have it then i definitely do!!" so I decided I was just being a faggot trying to blame my problems on a disorder. I've had attention and motivation problems I've always thought was from lethargy, but i've recently been treated for anemia and started to self medicate with ephedrine. My energy levels and motivation are way up for physical stuff but still hard to listen to others and impossible to read. what do I do /v/??
>>
>>376036850
>destroying your lungs, making your entire house reek, and having to clean the bong weekly

Yeah okay mate
>>
>>376036404
its mostly just poor impulse control. everything feels strongly to you so random thoughts, lack of desire to be productive, getting discouraged or upset, and distractions will always jump out at you and keep you off task. for this reason, a lot of people with adhd have comorbid anxiety and anger issues.
>>
>>376036927
I roomed with a random stranger for the experience freshman year, we had a good understanding but weren't really friends and parted ways sophomore year. Sophomore year I roomed with my twin, and then Junior + Seniors with my brother again along with other friends. After freshman year I used the lockbox less and just kept them in one of those plastic organizers with shelves in them along with my non-controlled medication (allergy meds and the like).
>>
>>376035575
>Shackled to drugs for the rest of your life
I take 20mg adderal on weekdays and feel fine. Whenever I have days off work or vacations I naturally don't take them.
>>
Anybody else with ADHD that tried Vyvanse and found that it improved your personality/mood?

I was no longer a bitch or angry all the time the moment I started taking it.
>>
>>376036995
>someone gets mad at for you for some reason
>get hit with Felony sale of a controlled substance
>be forever unemployable
But oh yeah, selling the pills for a dollar when you got them for 34 cents apiece is totally worth it, right?
>>
>>376036995
>enabling people's drug addictions
how does it feel to be the worst kind of person?
>>
>>376033692
what makes me better at video games has been prozac
>>
>>376037069
start with some iron supplements if you haven't already
>>
>>376036961
Basipally read this >>376036927

And tell your doctor that you have problems focusing and controlling your impulses. Say to him that you drift from one thing to another without any interest, but you can't help yourself.

When I got diagnosed, it was a lot more work. I was observed, had to go to multiple psychologists, attend therapy, and get mt teachers to sign off that I was extremely ADHD. THEN I got meds.

Please don't abuse meds. It makes us all look bad.
>>376037003
I would say it's ADHD.
>>376037228
Yeah, I've found that Addy can make me rage, but Vyvanse doesn't really do anything for me, focus wise.
>>376036995
Fuck you.
>>
>>376037121
Just keep your bong outside and don't be such a little bitch and that should solve your problems
>>
>>376037069
try some adhd medication
psychiatrists usually sample you through different meds and doses until they find what feels right for you
>>
File: 1486939349473.jpg (338KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486939349473.jpg
338KB, 1280x720px
>>376037242
It's the same as not doing anything. I mean if a person is addicted to drugs they're going to find a way to get them somehow. Might as well make money through it
>>
>>376036404
Imagine your brain deciding at all times what is and what is not important, and immediately taking action when it decides something is unfavorable or something is to be gained.
Great for survival, horrible for social interactions.
>>
>>376035059
Every e-sports player uses adderall or vyvanse.
>>
>>376037969
please, you haven't even heard of vyvanse until this thread
>>
Should I see a shrink? I really don't know whether I have ADHD or not, but
>impulsive buyer
>usually 5-8 tabs open at once
>bad commitment issues
>start many games, rarely finish them
>daydream all the time in my classes
And despite all this, I still have a high GPA. What the fuck
>>
>>376037616
you're literally making money off of people's mental illness and making it worse. it doesnt matter whether or not other people would sell them drugs, you're still making money off of people at the expense of their health which makes you depraved in the eyes of the law and the eyes of other people.
>>
>>376038308
Worth seeing a neurologist IMO. I was good through most of school, struggled more in college. Then in work you have less of a choice on the "fun"/interesting versus "boring"/uninteresting, and Vyvanse helps me focus on the tasks that aren't my favorite.
>>
File: out.webm (1MB, 568x320px) Image search: [Google]
out.webm
1MB, 568x320px
>>376036404
It's like that prologue bit in Malcom in the Middle where Hal tries to change a light bulb.

Your focus just completely splinters and you never finish anything.

I mean shit, I almost got distracted trying to upload this webm because I noticed that my download folder is messy.
>>
>>376038387
>selling amphetamines to college kids = enabling mental illness
listen this may be a wacky concept for someone underrage kid like yourself to understand, but the world is a fucked up and unforgiving place. Selling your adhd meds to young adults is doing them a fucking favor if anything. They'll learn from their addictions or natural selection will do its job
>>
>>376036961

>So how do I get adderall?
>What do I tell the doctor?
>What don't I tell the doctor?
>Any tips?

I'm not sure what your life has been like, but for me I just ended up telling this sob story of my life to my first psychiatrist.

I basically just kinda told my psychiatrist the truth: I'm a 28-year-old, unemployed, high school drop-out with no friends and that I had difficulties with concentration all throughout middle school, high school, and that one month that I worked as a mall cop out of the 10 years that I've been an unemployed adult.

He pretty much took my word for it and just diagnosed me with ADHD after just a single 20-minute-long session. I'm pretty sure that he figured that I was displaying drug-seeking behavior and that he didn't actually care to hear my boring-ass life story, but hey, whatever. I have Adderall now. And I'm seeing a new psychiatrist now (my third psychiatrist) who also took my word for it.
>>
>tfw don't have ADHD but love vyvanse because i haven't had the urge to take a nap in the afternoon in half a decade
>>
I've only ever had one non-alcohol drug and that was Percocet
I don't know why you'd want to take it, it just made me feel fucking weird and think that War Thunder was the most important thing in the world
>>
>>376038308
you really shouldnt unless it's fucking up your life. the long-term safety of stimulants for your brain and heart is uncertain, and doctors will diagnose anyone who has the symptoms because everyone has them to an extent.
>>
Isn't Adderall and shit supposed to make you not hyperfocus on one thing?

So why are you all saying that it actually does make you hyperfocus?
>>
>>376038308
Sounds more like Modern Day Technology User Syndrome
The way we use technology these days is legitimately destroying our attention spans
>>
>>376038773
Instead of a person with adhd having their attention divided all over the place, amphetamines direct all that focus into one specific thing. That's why it makes you hyperfocus on what you're doing
>>
>>376038616
the world's a fucked up place because of people like you. people dont learn from their addiction, their lives are ruined by them. it's not something that people can help, it's a physical dependence on a substance that can cause withdraws so bad that it can cause hospitalization. it's not something to take lightly. if mental illness wasnt serious there wouldnt be adhd meds in the first place.

and it doesnt matter whether or not your buyers are addicted or not, because by selling them addictive substances to them illegally, you're still endangering their future and their health. you're a piece of shit person and should be ashamed.
>>
>>376035629

>I've never been diagnosed with anything. I could probably get diagnosed with depression though.

Although amphetamine is a psychostimulant and not an antidepressant, it has proven helpful to some patients suffering from depression.

I'm not exactly sure on how easy it might be for you to be prescribed amphetamine for the treatment of depression, though. Maybe you could convince your psychiatrist that you have ADHD co-morbid with MDD, and he could probably prescribe you something like amphetamine alongside some antidepressant.

Make sure that he actually prescribes you amphetamine, though. From my experience, antidepressants by themselves do fuck all for depression. If you're going to be prescribed an antidepressant, maybe try something like Nefazodone which shouldn't negatively affect your energy and focus too much, and make sure that you're simultaneously being prescribed amphetamine.

Don't let him prescribe you just any shitty antidepressant, make sure to read up on their side-effects first. And don't let him prescribe you something like Straterra for ADHD, Straterra isn't a stimulant and it's shit.
>>
>>376039672
so explain to me how the person selling adhd meds are any different than the doctors that prescribe them.
>>
>>376033692
yes they will keep you very focused. i wish i had gotten prescribed those. but instead i was prescribed concerta and generic methylphenidate. the concerta was amazing except i had to literally dissect the pill. but after doing that to four or so pills, i crushed the remaining bits and snorted them. ah man that felt so good. i masturbated for days
>>
>>376039672
Adderall isn't addictive though, the worst you'll get is a dependency which is very different
>>
>>376039915
>Adderall isn't addictive though
you're a massive fucking retard and you should kill yourself for your lack of knowledge on anything
>>
What's better, adderall or vyvanse? I want something that will give me an edge in games but I also don't want to fuck up my brain or body.
>>
>>376040179
exercise is the best drug
>>
>>376039810
doctors prescribe medicine to assist patients with genuine medical problems based off diagnostic criteria that they've spent decades learning about in both school and their profession.

their intent is not malicious, and they're qualified to prescribe medicine that has been clinically proven to be effective for the medical problem in question.

whereas you are just a sociopath who sells medicine to lost and impressionable who may or may not develop an addiction because you dont give a fuck.
>>
>>376034265
lmao u fag i bet u dont even smoke crack
>>
>>376039810
it's like a tranny taking hormones without consulting a doctor
we all know what happened to (him)...
>>
There's a lot of middle schoolers and high school kids who had their parents slap it on them as kids, but What they don't tell you is it fucks up grey matter in your brain permanently after prolonged use.
>>
if you kids want to get a high and dont feel like finding a drug dealer, just go on amazon and type in dxm. i remember playing portal 2 on that shit, and the robot was talking about my life.
>>
>>376040585
Ok well I've been prescribed vyvanse for years and definitely don't have adhd. When I sell my prescription, my intentions definitely aren't malicious. I imagine a person who has to buy vyvanse off the street doesn't consume them every day therefore their risk of becoming addicted is significantly lower than someone say, like myself, who has had access to take them every single day if he wanted to for the past 3 years.
All I'm saying is the world keeps on turning. Might as well come out on top if either action take will lied to the exact same overall endgame
>>
File: 1450623576692.gif (4MB, 260x212px) Image search: [Google]
1450623576692.gif
4MB, 260x212px
>>376037236
this
>>
>>376040710
kids with autism have more grey matter, which is why they can be a lot smarter than normal people
>>
>>376036870

>Jeez that sucks. You don't have health insurance?

Unfortunately, no. I used to have Kaiser Permanente back in 2014, but my family told me that that insurance was way too expensive so I had to cancel it. And since my family is using my name and social security number for my brother's illegitimate business, I can't get any real insurance.

Regardless, I don't really see the point in getting myself diagnosed with narcolepsy anymore as I'm already being prescribed amphetamine (which is prescribed for the treatment of both ADHD and narcolepsy).

But back in 2013 before I was prescribed amphetamine, I wanted to get those expensive sleep studies done. It's just not worth it now, though.
>>
File: Internet Graphics (8768284).png (447KB, 620x703px) Image search: [Google]
Internet Graphics (8768284).png
447KB, 620x703px
>>376033692
I take them legitimately and I do see an increase in my playing when taking them, but its not something I would seek out if I did not have ADHD, also it actually detracts from my skill at fighting games.
How ever I know a smash autist and he'll fucking snort adderall and win local tornys so mileage will vary on that front.

TL;DR don't take drugs to get good at video games that's stupid.
>>
>>376041141
>And since my family is using my name and social security number for my brother's illegitimate business, I can't get any real insurance.
lol what? what the fuck? how does that work? Hope you're not considered complicit or some shit in the future if someone catches on to your brother.
>>
>>376040710

>but What they don't tell you is it fucks up grey matter in your brain permanently after prolonged use.

There's a little something called "neuroplasticity".
>>
JUST LOWER YOUR FUCKING SENSITIVITY

Seriously, knock it off with memes and drugs. If it's FPS games you suck at, lower your god damn sensitivity. You should be turning your character with your elbow and precise aiming with your wrist.
>>
DUDE
>>
File: zfbhxfcg.jpg (85KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
zfbhxfcg.jpg
85KB, 720x960px
>>376041468
yo
>>
>>376041358
Ow my arm.
>>
>>376041661
It's really better in the long run, though. It takes strain off your wrist. Your elbow is made to move longer angles.
>>
>>376041268

>lol what? what the fuck? how does that work? Hope you're not considered complicit or some shit in the future if someone catches on to your brother.

I'm pretty sure that I'm going to end up in prison one day because of my brother, and my brother has already said that he doesn't actually give a fuck about his family and that if given the chance, he'd run off to hide in some other country like Canada, Mexico, the UK, or whatever. Our mother tells me that he is joking, but knowing him I'm pretty sure that he isn't. And my father along with every one else in his side of the family tends to back up whatever my brother says for whatever reason, even though my brother isn't my father's biological son. And our mother's side of the family pretty much backs up everything that my brother says as well.
>>
>>376034265
downers are lame and cannabis is for high schoolers and losers.
>>
>>376041861
i'll continue being a loser then, thank you
>>
>>376041861
Benzos are gay I'll give you that. Cannabis is one of the most consumed drugs in the world its not for just losers its for everyone.
>>
>>376034609
Any stimulant does that. Even coffee makes my dick and balls shrink smaller than spending hours in a cold water pool.
It blew my mind when I found out people take Adderall for fun. I spent a decade flushing that shit down the toilet because it completely ruined my adolescence.
>>
>>376038537
this this this

i will be folding clothes, notice a notification on my computer, a few hours later it's been a domino effect of getting distracted so now i'm going to the store to get bacon to make gumbo and i only folded 3 pieces of laundry.
>>
>>376042194
>Any stimulant does that. Even coffee makes my dick and balls shrink smaller than spending hours in a cold water pool.

I don't believe you.
>>
>>376042074
winners do stimulants, not psychadelics.
>>
>>376033692
A cup of coffee already does. What makes you think that won't?
>>
>>376036404
>>376037708
This
good for survival shit, bad for school and social interactions
Imagine infinite energy but no motivation to do anything to expend it
Be really smart, but can't focus and get distracted easily so everyone thinks you're a tard
You will pick burning a nail until it's red hot over doing homework that is due tomorrow as a child

As for games
Shit sucks, never get any side quests done. Good reflexes though

I took a break in the middle of this post to fix some wires I saw behind my computer
>>
>>376042373
coffee literally does nothing to me
>>
File: GIF Animation (8899593).gif (498KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
GIF Animation (8899593).gif
498KB, 500x358px
>>376042194
I had the opposite problem. I literally could not stop fucking on Adderall, but I didn't even enjoy it that much. It was like I became completely numb yet needed sex.
When I had sex off the meds all that practice paid off though.
>>
Hard to say if it helps everyone. Can almost make you too overconfident. Smoking weed makes me get bored with a game after 15 mins.
>>
>>376036484
You'd be surprised what affects growth. My dad was tall as fuck and I turned out to be a 5'9" twig of a kid. A few weeks ago I had a head MRI for an unrelated reason and they found my pituitary gland is half collapsed, probably congenital and is why I grew the way I did.
>>
>>376042305
It might just be that I don't drink it very often so I'm sensitive to caffeine but it makes my dick so small and limp, bordering on numb being unresponsive. Not that it matters because I'm a pathetic perma/v/irgin but if I were ever to have sex I couldn't drink anything caffeinated within like twelve hours.
>>
microdose acid.
>>
>>376042373
>>376042438
ADHD fag here
Coffee doesn't affect us, neither do energy drinks
>>
>>376042854
Can confirm as a fellow ADHD man.
>>
>>376042854
Good thing I'm not autistic.
>>
No. Just like for academics: they make you THINK you're much better than you actually are.
>>
>>376042854
ADHD isn't real.
t. Adderall used from ages 10 to 18. It fucked me to pretty bad.
>>
>>376042951
>>376042854
Wait seriously? I thought ADHD was just a brain thing but you guys don't get affected by coffee? What does that mean? Like you don't get woken up or you don't get jitters or what?
>>
>>376043031
t. personal anecdotes allow me to dismiss any other data
>>
File: 1493555829551.jpg (144KB, 572x303px) Image search: [Google]
1493555829551.jpg
144KB, 572x303px
>>376043031
>ADHD isn't real
>>
>My mom has ADD.
>She has vyvanse pills.
>I don't have ADD or any mental illnesses.
>I found a vyvanse pill on the floor.
>I kinda want to try it
will it fuck up my brain?
>>
>>376041752
Holy shit anon. Best of luck.

>>376042854
Coffee affects me a ton and I have ADHD. I actually did a DNA test and I have genes that mean I process it more quickly.
>>
>>376042384

>infinite energy

ADHD seems to express itself in varying ways among different individuals.

There appears to be two subtypes of ADHD:

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder - Predominantly Hyperactive

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder - Predominantly Inattentive

In my case, I seem to have the predominantly inattentive subtype. I've noticed similarities between ADHD-PI and narcolepsy, which has made me strongly consider the possibility that I must have some type of narcolepsy instead.

Amphetamine seems to affect individuals with ADHD in different ways. Those who are predominantly hyperactive tend to get sleepy after taking amphetamine, while those who are predominantly inattentive tend to get extremely energetic and motivated (which is how I feel right now.)
>>
>>376042854
>Everyone keeps telling me coffee is amazing and keeps you woke
>Just gives me the shits after 5 minutes

Fuck normalfags.
>>
>>376043245
Yes. You will have a heart attack and an aneurysm and a stroke and your blood will coagulate. You'll die in extreme agony that will seem like a thousand years.

no you fucking moron
>>
>>376043031
adhd is real
t. you're a fuck
>>
>>376043297
Depends on the case
I have the gene that processes it really quickly but I don't actually get any benefit it
>>
>>376034265
>>376041861
>>376042074
>>376042338
You fucking faggots, why not enjoy them all? Weed was always fun when I was playing league of legends, pain killers made me a god at CS:GO, alcohol ranked me way up in rocket league, Vyvanse let me beat F-Zero GX, had a hell of a tour through space engine when I took acid, and played the shit out of pokemon on benzos. Different drugs work for different games, shit is fun, do it, but don't overdue it. Alcohol gave me that congestive heart failure, still don't regret all the great times I had with it though.
>>
>>376043316
For some reason I got tard stregth from it

>be 5'10
>150 pounds
>no fat
>all muscle
>never fucking worked out ever
>can lift 250 pound no problemo
>literally never get exhausted
>>
>>376043084
It is a brain thing. I don't really know how to explain it but coffee just doesn't work. No jitters, no energy, no loss of sleep. Only thing it does is make me pee. Stimulants generally effect people with ADHD differently.
>>376043031
t. read one article about over diagnosis.
>>
>>376043564
this guy gets it
>>
>>376043319
That means your body isn't used to it. It's like when fat people try to smoke weed for the first time. They don't feel it until the 2nd time or they intake more.
>>
>>376043245
No
you'll probably just get wired and do something completely fucking stupid until is wears off
Expect your house to be cleaned or learn how many fibers are in your rug
>>
>>376043564
I like drugs, I wouldn't waste my high on video games for one, and taking anything to get better at anything (music, video games, sports) doesn't sit right with me ever, when I wrote that song on acid was the drug a crutch and I'm not naturally creative? I would rather be able to look at my output and say "This is mine, nothing helped me along this journey but myself." taking pleasure in my ability.
>>
>>376043448
I just get super high heart rate mainly.

I took vyvanse, drank coffee, went to donate blood. My pulse was over 100bpm sitting down. Waited a few minutes and it dropped like a stone. Now I drink my coffee before I take the Vyvanse.
>>
As someone with ADHD, using Adderall basically just makes me around 10% better than a normal human at the same skill level as me.

I'm normally playing handicapped because of my fucked up brain. Taking Adderall allows me to perform normally and as cringe as it sounds, unleash my full potential.
>>
>>376042438

>coffee literally does nothing to me

You should try caffeine pills.

Try to get to bed by 10 PM, force yourself to wake up by 7:30 AM, and take 300mg of caffeine pills in the morning (300mg is the highest recommended daily dose for caffeine.) It isn't nearly as strong as amphetamine, but it works fairly well nonetheless. Try to stay awake the whole day until it's time to get back to bed by 10 PM again, and make sure to keep up that schedule daily. Your concentration will improve significantly. You should be able to get caffeine pills fairly cheap at any CVS Pharmacy (or any other pharmacy near you.) Unless you're a minor, then they probably won't let you buy caffeine pills.
>>
File: 1492255236014.jpg (220KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1492255236014.jpg
220KB, 1200x800px
>tripped and went to the beach with some bros yesterday
>came home and smoked a bowl because weed is good for the comedown
>basically tripped again
Feeling like you are tripping twice in one day is weird. I discussed it with my main bro and he said it happens to him sometimes too, like weed can almost bring it back out. Wasn't a bad trip or anything though, just didn't expected it. It was nice to finally sleep.
>>
>>376044004
that's pretty pathetic, lmfao

the way people on this board view things just goes to show.

you people really do belong here.
>>
>>376044004
Meh, I see it as unlocking my true potential. Alcohol knocks down those social barriers pretty quickly, I'm not a different person when I drink, just a bit more outgoing. If you consider writing a song on acid, which I have dabbled in, played sax for 7 years, it's more of a way to get you past the creative barriers that go into songwriting, such as these chords go here to sound good. It was in you the whole time, you have just become confined to what music theory tells you is right.
>>
>>376043084
the adhd brain is different.
As in physically different, so chemicals may have a completely different effect on someone with adhd than on someone without.
Which is why what for an adhd patient is medication, it's hard drugs for someone else.
Coffee not being effective is just one example.
>>
File: 1398365568213.png (113KB, 372x439px) Image search: [Google]
1398365568213.png
113KB, 372x439px
>>376044240
>300mg is the highest recommended daily dose for caffeine
>tfw routinely take 500mg or more a day
>>
File: IMG_0970.png (381KB, 706x714px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0970.png
381KB, 706x714px
I never did adderall. What's it like to a normal person? My only experience with substances is alcohol and weed.
>>
>>376033692

The answer is objectively yes for most people, including me. It's insane how much you can dominate in most games.
>>
>>376044457
>Reddit spacing
>>
>>376044914

I took it for a while as a kid because the doctor thought it would help autism. Basically, you can concentrate really well, but you better make sure there's no other distractions around or you'll end up focusing on unimportant shit. Also, it just made me not hungry during most of the day, but my appetite would come back in the evening with a vengeance.
>>
No. It helps with concentration, but not so much Vidya concentration.

t. 200 mg a day
>>
>>376035028
I was originally prescribed it now I'm just hooked on similar substances
>>
>>376037228
My doctor mentioned that is usually a side effect and it's why he reccomends it under the counter
>>
>>376033692
I used to take it and would spend days utterly destroying sports games at the highest difficulty. Now if I try to take one of my old pills it just makes me a tense angry mess. Guess I had my fun and it's time to move on.
>>
>>376035028
I had a weeb friend in school with ADHD who stopped taking his pills because it ruined his fapping sessions and made him sad. So I bought the pills from him for really cheap.
>>
>>376044914
It's very similar to cocaine.
>>
>>376043245
You'll be extremely wired for a few hours, depending on the dose
>>
Frequent Adderall withdrawals during high school completely turned me off drugs.
>>
>>376045630
Seriously?

Jesus shit I've been on this stuff for 9 years now and I didn't even know that
>>
File: 1489630448754.jpg (85KB, 920x960px) Image search: [Google]
1489630448754.jpg
85KB, 920x960px
>>376035713
>>376035440
>being enough of a fucking retard to not understand that those types of medications effect literally every person differently

this just goes to show how low the general IQ of people on /v/ in particular are, because believe it or not, everyones experience with drugs are pretty much exactly the same as yours, at least when we are talking about this board in particular, they were prescribed something as a kid and forced to take it

the MOI isn't even known for any of that shit, they don't even know what it does they just know it does something.
>>
>taking liver-murdering pills to enhance performance in fucking video games
just drink a cup of black coffee if you're so desperate to git gud
>>
>Have ADHD
>Get prescribed Vyvanse 30mg
>Take it
>Don't feel high, or drugged, or anything
>Just a little bit better focus and can remember stuff more

The fuck?
>>
>>376045754
Adderall mostly effects kidneys, not liver.
>>
>>376034330
>>376034112
QFT
I used to take some meme medicine similar to adderall not worth mentioning, mostly for ADHD.
You are not going to magically become pro mlg player, but rather, if you study how to be better at the game (i.e. mechanics, timers) you might be able to improve a fuckton, you might come up with better strategies in real time (and faster), there's a chance you can enter "the zone" (or flow. when you play very VERY good and don't think too much about it)
>>
>>376045846
I didn't feel anything until 50 mg
>>
>>376035793
Tell me your secrets
>>
>>376045726
If you take it every day it doesn't actually do anything.
>>
>>376045846

Vyvanse is designed to be less drug-like than Adderall, plus it works on a time release so that you get the effects spread out over time.
>>
>>376045846
vyvanse is less desired on the street because it doesn't give you that euphoric high after not using it for a few weeks
>>
>>376045754
You are forgetting money

tourneyfags juice just like any other sport competition. Only difference is the drug type and that most of e-sports have zero anti-drug rules so it's piss easy to get away with it.
>>
File: Wacknessposter.jpg (36KB, 308x454px) Image search: [Google]
Wacknessposter.jpg
36KB, 308x454px
>>376035793
>Tfw you're actually friends with your psychiatrist and we both fucking love movies, and actually talk outside medication shit

Kinda reminds of the plot to The Wackness
>>
>>376045846
That's because you were diagnosed and prescribed properly, and just so happened to have a chemical makeup that the drug you were prescribed altered or added to to make things feel just right.

What a shocker, isn't it?

To anyone who actually thinks it's mind blowing how this type of shit works, just go spend 20 minutes reading about it.

Your brain performs chemical reactions, what a fucking shocker.
>>
>>376045846
Just go back to your psychiatrist every month and say it's not helping. She'll up the dose and when you get to the maximum dose she'll try a different drug. I was at maximum Adderall dose before I refused to take it anymore.
>>
>>376046009
This is simply untrue.
>>
>>376046009
Bullshit it always had an effect on me
>>
>>376046160
Are you still paying him to talk about movies?
>>
>>376046336
Nah, I do that through email now.
>>
>>376033692
I have ADHD but haven't needed the meds since I was a teen. Is selling the pills worth it?
>>
>>376046239
This goes will all meds to be honest. If the drug is no longer helping you, you need to tell your doctor.
>>
>>376046160
I thought about hitting up my old psychiatrist for a drink but it's been seven years. Even if it's just too thank her for putting up with my shit as a teenager it would still be weird/probably unprofessional.
>>
Was math really hard for you fellow ADHD fags to learn?
>>
>>376034249
I used to use vyvanse but the comedowns are too hard.

Im on 15 mg adderal IR, taking when I need it.

>tfw I try to play quake on a drug holiday
>I cant aim anymore
>>
>>376046538
You can just send a thank you gift and see if it evolves into a drink from there.
>>
>>376046538
You should, just for the hell of it
>>
>>376036372
>tfw also workout daily in the morning
>tfw accidentally took adderall before the workout
>tfw paranoid about destroying my heart

I feel like going to a doctor.
>>
>>376035629
Its easy af to get if you have a dr. I have autism laser focus and never had problems in school. I took a questionnaire, answered normally and ggez I have adhd now. Great for rhythm games
>>
>>376046640
Not really. I'm starting to struggle with it after being a NEET and letting my brain rot.
>>
>>376046453
They generally go for about 5 bucks a pill if I'm correct
>>
>>376046453
If you get caught you'll never get prescription meds again. Have fun popping hundreds of Tylenol after a surgery because your flagged to never receive opiates.
>>
>>376046754
Fair enough.
>>
>>376046640
no, it just needs discipline of study
writing essays for class was always brainless
>>
>>376046336

>Are you still paying him to talk about movies?

You don't really go to psychiatrists to talk about things other than medication, they're not really being paid to listen about your life and your problems. That's what psychotherapists and/or psychologists are for. Psychiatrists are only really there to prescribe you medication, and to ask you how the medication is working for you. Psychiatrists are pretty much just like any other doctor that prescribes medication. From my experience, psychiatrists get bored very easily listening to people's problems. Therapists are very different. The guy you're responding to is pretty lucky to have ended up with a psychiatrist who actually cares enough to discuss topics not related to medication with their patients.
>>
>>376046160
I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE
EVERY TIME I MEET MY PSYCHOLOGIST WE TALK ABOUT MOVIES THE WHOLE HOUR
>>
>>376046640
it was super easy for me until i got to integrals, at which point i hit a wall and never moved past it

but i didn't start taking adderall until years later and now i'm too far gone for school
>>
>>376035028
Just google how to buy adderall you tard
>>
Taking 300 mg was the weirdest feeling of my life
>>
>>376046863
Actually my doctor would purposefully put me as his last client for the day so we could talk more than just an hour
>>
>>376033692
what a waste to take that shit for videogames

take it when its 48 hours before your finals
>>
>>376036995
This guy gets it. Get them for basipally free and then sell them for 5-6 bucks a pill.
>>
>bought yakuza 0 on ebay
>get it in the mail
>it was the wrong language

and they say adhd doesnt exist
>>
>>376046640
Math was the worst thing in school. English, geography and philosophy were the easiest subjects for me. Pretty much perfect grades there.

But math? Worst grade possible.
>>
>>376047078
Same thing happened to me with alien isolation
>>
>>376046640
English was so fucking easy, I could type thousand word essays in my sleep and pass with flying colors.
>>
All I know is that most of my skills improve when I'm adderall except my abilities to small talk and dance.
>>
>>376038537
Actually I find ritalin enabling this behavior. I'm going to do an essay but there are clothes on the floor so im cleaning now. Then I'm doing laundry, more cleaning, organizing basically going on a gratifying binge
>>
>>376046640
Not ADHD fag, but when I hit quantum mechanics and higher in my physics degree, I would go on vyvanse binges from my friend's roommate. He would sell them 3 dollars a pill, so 15 dollars and finals week was so much easier. High level calculus and writing those physics lab reports were so much easier to learn while taking that shit.
>>
Anyone else get massive shits a few hours after you take your Vyvanse?
>>
>>376047505
Nope.

And I even have IBS.
>>
>>376033692
Adderall makes you better at fucking everything. It doesn't even help you do anything faster, just makes it way easier to enter into a focused state. It would almost certainly help with twitchy action games. It would even probably help with strategic and cerebral ones, considering the drug's been getting my lazy ass through school for my entire life. Seriously. If you're in university or grad school, go whine and exaggerate to whoever you have to RIGHT NOW and get some kind of diagnosis or accommodation that lets you take it.
>>
>>376047505
Coffee usually does it for me before the Vyvanse really kicks in.
>>
ITT: A bunch of college and university students that use a fuckton of adderall/vyvanse to study.
>>
>>376047776
Coffee shits within thirty minutes of the first sip every single time.
>>
>tfw never had to compromise my brain chemistry just to get through school

must suck to be a shitter
>>
>>376047796
I've been doing this since late elementary school
>>
File: 5490.jpg (79KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
5490.jpg
79KB, 1000x1000px
>>376033692
>tfw this thread is actually making me consider if I have ADD
>Not sure if I'm just being a hypochondriac or looking for excuses

How do I tell?
>>
>>376047895
>didn't need it
>was forced to by a parent who didn't know how to raise kids
>>
>>376048110
Go to a fucking doctor you dumbfuck.

You don't have ADD or ADHD, you're just clinically retarded.
>>
>>376048110

>How do I tell?

I don't think that there's any real way to tell. Take it from me, someone who's been officially diagnosed by an actual psychiatrist as having ADHD after only taking to the guy for about 20 minutes. I even paid $700 to get an MRI scan done on my brain to find any abnormalities that might suggest that I could have ADHD or narcolepsy or whatever, but it was just a total waste of money. I'm not even completely sure that ADHD is a real thing. But back in 2013, I was so desperate in trying to improve myself, that I finally gave in and decided to go see a psychiatrist to get myself prescribed Adderall. And I was successful. And Adderall worked wonders for me. But Adderall works differently in different people. If you think that Adderall is the right drug for you, go for it. Go look up a psychiatrist in your local area with Zocdoc or RateMDs or Yelp or whatever.

But be warned: most psychiatrists don't actually give a fuck about their patients and will just prescribe any random bullshit as fuck medication. Remain vigilant as to what medications they're trying to prescribe to you.
>>
>>376048110
By yourself it's extremely difficult to judge, especially if the things you need to examine about yourself in order to tell have any emotional weight. Just find someone who knows what they're doing and listen to them.
Out of curiosity, do you hyperfocus often?
>>
>>376047505
Yes
>>
>>376045957

>Tell me your secrets

Very well. Take a look at these posts for some tips:

>>376036927
>>376036519
>>376036759
>>376038619
>>376039741
>>376041141
>>376041752
>>376043316
>>376044240
>>376046849
>>376048680
>>
Using Adderall helped me kill several Overwatch "e-sports" players after I was done studying for an exam.

So yeah. It works.
>>
>>376034265
DUDE
>>
>>376048707
>Out of curiosity, do you hyperfocus often?
I think so, but it's difficult to say whether it's that or just lack of discipline. I frequently lose track of time or put off chores for hours, if I don't just forget them outright, because I'm too busy playing a game or browsing around online. I generally put everything off to the last possible minute. To be honest, even if I need to use the bathroom then I'll actually just hold it in for awhile without thinking about it or skip/postpone a meal because I'm too interested in whatever menial shit I'm doing, though I've gotten better about that since I was a teenager. I've also always had a lot of trouble getting to bed at reasonable hours or keeping a consistent sleep schedule.

I was thinking of getting a shower and lunch about two hours ago and instead I have so many tabs open that I can't see the icons anymore.

>>376048680
>>
>>376044050
Same story here man. Sometimes it really hurts to think about how I'm never going to be comparable to anybody else unless I'm on the medicine. And how do I go to get a job, and the employers ask "So what's the deal with your GPA it's garbage"
and I have to look them in the eye and respond "well it's not my fault really, I only found out halfway through college that my brain is ridiculously slow and fucked up so I didn't have much of a chance to fix my GPA"
I don't want this life where I need this drug to not be an actual burden on everyone around me. And I don't want to keep using this stupid joke of an illness as an excuse for why I can't pay attention to people sometimes, or why I forget girlfriends' birthdays, or why I forgot some of my groceries after I paid for them and just left them at the store.
>>
>>376033692

Why wouldnt Amphetamine Salts make you better at video games?
>>
>>376050970
Procrastinating is the exact opposite of focusing. It's not even that you're focusing on the wrong thing, which is common on Adderall.
>>
>>376033692
I take my vyvanse for the day, and it usually starts wearing off by the time I get home and start playing, so no

the come down will make me play worse and want to play less
>>
>>376051446
sounds like 30mg shit
get that 50 or 70mg
>>
File: 1488436293171.gif (114KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1488436293171.gif
114KB, 512x512px
>>376033692
I took Vyvanse for a while.

It didn't do anything for me except kill my appetite and make it more difficult to maintain an erection.
>>
>>376034609
>When I take adderall it just makes my balls shrink all the time.

>>376051895
>make it more difficult to maintain an erection.

Jesus christ why the fuck are you guys taking this stuff?
>>
Ritalin does for me, though I have actual ADD. Vyvanse on the other hand makes my heart palpitate.
>>
>>376051991
I didnt mind the erection thing so much. It made my faps longer.
The main reason I stopped it besides the cost is that it increased my heat rate and just made me feel....weird.
>>
>>376048110
>How do I tell?
I always thought ADHD or ADD was a joke, I never really thought it was anything more than just being hyperactive. And then one day I was talking to my roommate about how worried I was about classes, because it had gotten to a point where I would walk in, sit down, and the next thing I knew I would be walking out the door 60 minutes later. I would remember nothing, because my daydreaming had just gotten so bad.

My friend told me it probably wasn't simple daydreaming, that it was probably ADHD, because he had been diagnosed with that as a child and whenever he skipped out on his meds he would experience exactly what I had been feeling. So I went to see a psychiatrist and figure out if my life was that fucked up.

The doctor met with me several times over the next few weeks to give me tests, talk to me about what I done, what I felt, what I knew about ADHD and the drugs used to treat it. The tests ranged from IQ written tests, spoken word problems, timed assessments, a weird computer game that tested your reflexes, and some stuff to make sure I wasn't missing an essential piece of my brain or something. Finally, he sent all my results off to get double checked, I think, and then a few weeks later, tada! He brings me in and says, "Here's your results, now it looks like you are three standard deviations below normal processing speed, that's pretty serious."
>>
>>376051327
>Procrastinating is the exact opposite of focusing.
From what I read of hyperfocusing it seemed like that was kind of involved. You procrastinate or ignore everything else, even personal needs like using the bathroom or trying to sleep at a reasonable, because you're too focused on what you're currently doing so everything else gets shut out.

Is it just lack of discipline like I thought then?
>>
>>376051991
I got this from Strattera but not stimulants. Strattera is garbage. To answer your question, living without the spark of motivation is a shallow life. ADD increases your odds of major depression significantly.
>>
>>376051991

Adderall works differently for different people.

See:

>>376043316
>>376035793
>>376036519

For me, Adderall works kind of like Viagra.

It gives me: an increased sex drive, frequent erections, and prolonged erections.
>>
>>376048110
>>376052130

So here. If you have real trouble paying attention, if people at school or work have consistently asked you to pick up the pace or work harder, if you never seem to be the first one to snap out a response to a math question, if your mind habitually wanders and you have to apologize to your friends for not paying attention to them even when they're talking about something serious, if you have problems with impulse control -- you should make an appointment, because the drugs can turn your life around. I went from a C-B student to consistent Dean's List material practically overnight.
>>
>>376033692
No.

The only way these drugs would be beneficial to you is if you have a health condition that benefits from their usage. This is usually ADHD, which very few people actually have.

For the 99.99% of everyone else it will make their gameplay worse because it will impact their ability to think clearly. You will make rash/rushed decisions and end up making costly mistakes. This will be especially true in fighting games, FPS, and RTS. All three of these genres have had pros who experimented with adderall and only saw decreases in performance.

Caffeine has a similar negative effect. Alcohol and marijuana have occasionally been shown to have slightly beneficial effects for some people. It's likely those people are suffering from some medical issue that the beer or weed helps to alleviate, like chronic pain that can distract the player.

Some players made breakthroughs in games after sleep deprivation. Some fighting game players have said that it helps them to remain relaxed in competition. But the effect does not last very long. You'll have about one good hour before you see a sharp decline in performance.
>>
File: 239572385732952.jpg (42KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
239572385732952.jpg
42KB, 480x640px
Adderall/Vyvanse users. Do your pupils get larger? Apparently they do because of the amphetamine or whatever. I looked at some pictures and it looks freaky as fuck.
>>
>>376052678
Adderall turned me into a zombie and I stopped caring about anything, especially school. It might have been different if I didn't start taking it so young.
>>
>>376033867

If you have trouble focusing and keeping your mind on one thing, it will help massively. If you can focus, but just lack skill/strategy, it will make you agitated with the visuals and sounds of most fast-paced games, and you'll just want to play something slower-paced or do something mindless like washing the dishes.
>>
>>376053000
Define pain. It doesn't "hurt" but my right knee, ankle, and toes are perpetually irritating. Every step walking has my knee, ankle, and three of my toes cracking. Every single step. Even just laying down I feel uncontrollable.
>>
>>376052678
>first one to snap out a response to a math question
Is math in particular an indicator? When I was in school I never really got my math answers wrong, but I still always have to refocus on whatever problem I'm working on multiple times because my brain will just go on unrelated tangents. I don't know if it's just like that for most people though.
>>
>>376053067
never noticed
>>
>>376045732

You're a dumbfuck pseudo-intellectual. I'm guessing you've been reading the anti-all-medication D&C threads on /pol/ and you now think you're a pharmacist.

Do adderall/vyvanse work? Yes.

That's why people take them. End of fucking story, you braindead piece of shit.
>>
>>376034450
>>376034545
I've found a good way to counteract the perpetual horniness while under Adderall is to take Effexor at the same time.

If I skip my dose of Effexor and just take Addy, there's nothing stopping me from jacking off for eight hours to some really fucked up shit. But Effexor kills your sex drive completely, it takes a lot of fucking effort just to maintain a stiffy.
>>
Exercise + healthy diet + vyvanse is like automatically having a higher IQ than everybody else.

It's like you're on a different plane of existence. I feel like I can do fucking anything.
>>
>>376034717
I take painkillers everyday, they are perfect for multiplayer games because they give you confidence. I am a God at entry fragger at cs esea open.
>>
>>376053067
Nope.
>>
>>376053430
>but my right knee, ankle, and toes are perpetually irritating. Every step walking has my knee, ankle, and three of my toes cracking. Every single step. Even just laying down I feel uncontrollable.

That's chronic pain and it will affect your performance in everything. Including purely mental tasks.
>>
>>376034717
Constipation is from the opiate not the Tylenol filler. Also find either opiates bound with Advil or just on it's own. Do not take that much Tylenol. You will destroy your liver faster than even the worst alcoholics.
>>
>>376033692
>>376033867
Yes. Vyvanse will seriously make you better. Especially when you have to make tough decisions like choosing which targets to prioritize killing.
>>
File: good guy mickey.jpg (67KB, 480x608px) Image search: [Google]
good guy mickey.jpg
67KB, 480x608px
If you are very intelligent, the only drug class that truly helps you is a psychadelic. Anything else in high performing individuals has detrimental effect on their output and they may think they are performing better, but it's just stimulant's false perception of oneself.

Stimulants give you focus if you are lacking one. If you can focus on all game mechanics properly, you only become agitated and overly twitchy which makes it impossible to time things in sensitive combat situations properly.

If you truly desire advantage through drugs, the best way is to microdose psilocybin mushrooms or LSD. It helps you to gain frame out of the box and gives you focus on things that are usually in the background and are easily missed. This translates to better intuition if you are already well versed with game mechanics and multiplayer situations, and allows you know what will happen before it really does.

Also better than stimulants is modafinil. Modafinil doesn't make you twitchy and your focus becomes consistently high. Again not applicable to high performing individuals.

Source: Myself and my work in a field of neurology.
>>
>>376046902
Of what? Adderall?

Thats too much. If its vyvanse then that would be around 150 mg of dextroamphetamine.
>>
>>376033692
it made me a god at fighting games
>>
>>376036404
most people have it a little bit. Can you sit through 5 straight hours of lectures without having to bounce you're leg/ zone out completely
>>
>>376046902

>Taking 300 mg was the weirdest feeling of my life

60 mg is the highest recommended daily dose for Adderall.
>>
>>376055447
I take 30mg XR (the highest dose) and it doesn't feel like anything
>>
>>376053519
During my testing, math problems were a heavy focus. I guess it's something to do with your ability to process logic, but I really don't know. It was really surprising to hear that apparently I'm especially gifted in math, but I've always felt retarded because I just do horrible in classes, on tests and so on, never the first one done with anything. But when I'm given the time to do learn and answer problems at my pace, I do just fine.
>>
Yeah but it also fries your brain with repeated use. Think of it like overclocking your brain but with no way to increase fan speed. Is it really worth wiping out your braincells en masse just to be slightly better at video games?
>>
>>376051152
Goddamn man I know that feel.
>when your friends want to play board games or DnDlate at night when your meds come down
>you know youre a 3rd wheel and you look like you dont give a shit about what they want to do
>have to pace back and forth like a madman when my friend is DMing so I can actually absorb what hes saying
>>
>>376053117
Like an earlier anon posted, it sounds like you were more on the hyperactive end of ADHD, as opposed to the inattentive end. I've always heard of people who hate taking their adderall or whatever because it makes them dead to the world, and so I had always been dismissive and a little scared of what those drugs did. But I can tell you that Adderall has done anything BUT make me care less.
>>
>>376033692
Definitely. Playing Bayonetta without drugs is hard as shit. Also I would have never beaten the last third of The Talos Principle without Vyvanse, but then again I do have ADD. Maybe I should try playing Planescape again now that I have stims.

>>376034609
Your dose is way too high then. Masturbating on stims is the best shit ever, I guarantee.
>>
>>376034265
this
playing final fantasy with a light amount of benzo is probably the comfiest feeling in the world. its such a shame that the drug got a bed reputation because autists that swallow bars like candy
>>
>>376055653
I forgot all about that

>have to take notes to make sure I'm keeping up in Dark Heresy
>Never contribute to any decisions or conversations because I'm trying to make sure I've got everything from the last encounter written down

Sorry guys...
>>
>>376036404
Like trying to balance a steel ball at the tip of a needle. You constantly need to make conscious effort to keep the ball balanced at the top. If the ball falls you start procrastinating. Normal people need to motivate themselves to get started and can then focus on a task then don't really enjoy. People with ADD need to re-motivate themselves every 5 minutes. It really sucks.
>>
>>376034717
Stop taking opiates before you ruin your life.
>>
>>376033692
yes
Even if you actually have ADHD adderall will raise your focus to the point where if you were failing normal levels in Project diva games you would be able to pass levels on the hardest difficulty
>>
>>376054220
I can't remember how long my right leg has been fucked up. At least six years and nothing I can think of caused it. It's just my normal.
>>
>>376034265
benzos will ruin you and you'll become severely dependent after using too long
>>
>>376043245
Careful. That shit lasts 14 hours.
>>
>>376056359
physically its not an addictive drug, its just god-tier for anxiety and a lot of people have no self-control
>>
>>376056234
Maybe it's just because they only give me the weak shit but every time I have surgery I'm disappointed by painkillers. I don't get how people ruin their lives for something that makes me feel shitty. Even tripling the dose didn't do it for me. How much are these guys taking to break through?
>>
I took 4f-mph and 4-fa and they improved my skill in bf1 alot, like it wasnt lost skill i retain it playing sober
>>
>>376043245
Depends on the dose. You'll be extremely wired. Otherwise, you'll be fine.
>>
>>376056574
i mean obviously they wont get you high
>>
>>376046696
I took an Adderall before a workout before and pulled my max single rep deady (425) for reps with ease. My heart was pounding like a fucking jackhammer. Never took it again after that.
>>
>>376056483
>physically its not an addictive drug

That's just plain false. Aside from alcohol, benzos are one of the very few drugs that can kill you when suddenly going cold turkey while addicted.
>>
>>376035028
>straight edge redditor thinks /v/ is filled with nerds and not bullies
>>
>>376056831
nigga im a medfag and there were times when i took them for months
yeah, cold turkey can kill youre IF youre very seriously addicted, but that doesnt mean its easy to get addicted to it
>>
File: 1473458086021.png (52KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1473458086021.png
52KB, 657x527px
>Painkiller addict (legal prescription since 2005)
>Slow down reaction time when on them, too depressed to be competitive after "crashing")

Seriously don't do opiates guys
>>
>>376056120
Well shit, finally put in a way I understand. I refused to continue taking Adderall when I was a teenager because I didn't think I needed it but that's literally how I've been for the decade since. I can't even clean my apartment for more than ten minutes at a time.
>>
>>376055447

>I take 30mg XR (the highest dose) and it doesn't feel like anything

According to this:

http://www.inchem.org/documents/pims/pharm/pim934.htm

60 mg of amphetamine is the highest recommend daily dose for amphetamine.
>>
>drink coffee
>start sweating profusely and shaking
I can't into stimulants.
>>
>>376057368
you have a high blood pressure retard
>>
>>376055578
>tfw as I was looking up more information about this I completely forgot I had water boiling on the stove for the past several minutes
I think, on top of everything else, that might be a sign. Unfortunately I'd have to convince somebody to give me a ride to the doctor, they'd certainly tell me I'm just lazy and need to focus more, and I'd feel the utmost shame for the rest of my life if they turned out to be right.
>>
>>376057417
All the time or just because of the caffeine?
>>
>>376035160

I am Latvian
>>
>>376057529
very unlikely that coffee raises a normal blood pressure to a point where you sweat
you probably already have a high blood pressure and coffeine is just the final shot
>>
>>376056120

Bravo. Thats the best description ive ever heard
>>
>>376057348
that doesnt mean jackshit lad its probably more of a legal-thing than something that actually matters in real life. they will always set the bar way higher
>>
File: 1491667390156.jpg (62KB, 960x815px) Image search: [Google]
1491667390156.jpg
62KB, 960x815px
>>376053537
>>376054097

Adderall definitely dilates your pupils you fucking idiots
>>
>>376034368
Being platonically called sweetie is my fetish.
>>
Lads I just downed 120mg of IR adderall 30 minutes ago and nothing has happened.
>>
I take childrens tylenol and mikes hard lemonade to take the edge off
>>
>>376058103
Take pictures of your diarrhea in another 30.
>>
>>376034249

>The adderal effects people with ADHD differently than regular people meme
>>
I have ADHD (diagnosed age 4), and I hate all you cocksuckers who abuse and sell Vyvanse, Concerta, Adderall, etc to get high.
>>
>>376034265
>benzos

Benzos are tranquilizers, why would you wanna fall asleep
>>
>>376058341
I like to take ambien and get drunk, sucks not remembering anything though
>>
>>376043136
t. There is no conclusive data that ADHD exists.
>>
>>376058341
People still try robotripping. They're idiots who will do anything to feel below baseline.
>>
File: fucker.jpg (29KB, 736x490px) Image search: [Google]
fucker.jpg
29KB, 736x490px
>>376043378

Enjoy your medications goy

I'd also recommend some SSRI to make your faggot brain feel more natural
>>
>>376058341
its a minor
>>
>>376058542

DXM can be god tier for some people that lack any allergies to it.
>>
>>376058341
i even went clubbing while on some clonazepam because i had horrible anxiety at the time and it helped me not caring
if you take it while you try to sleep it definitely helps but you wont just pass out mid-day
>>
What a coincidence, I was just reading up on dextroamphetamine. I'm currently on methylphenidate (Ritalin), and it's working really well, but my doctor suggested that dextroamphetamine might give me less of the restlessness I sometimes feel on methylphenidate.

As anyone here tried both? What's the difference like?
>>
>>376033692
first and only time i took a Adderall 30 mg xr i played naruto storm 3 for like 8 or 12 hours non stop while smoking hella kush i felt like i have never played a game so well in my life. but adderall is to hardcore for me i came down like 2 days later and i just drink coffee for vidya enhancement now
>>
>>376058415
http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanpsy/article/PIIS2215-0366(17)30049-4/abstract
>>
>>376033692

I used to be on 30mg of vyvanse and it made endless grinding actually enjoyable. I guess it did help me focus to be better at other games too.
>>
>finally got my doc to change from methylphenidate to the adderall I wanted in the first place
Perfect timing, quake champions has been fun as fuck
>>
>>376036961

I told my family doctor I needed better grades and he put me on 30 mg vyvanse. He's a long time family friend though so that may have helped. Just tell him you have trouble studying. If you're not actually taking classes just lie.
>>
>>376059170
not everyone lives in ameriland you pill popping cunts
>>
>>376058980
>http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanpsy/article/PIIS2215-0366(17)30049-4/abstract

Did they control for adhd patients who are now taking the drug? If not, all they proved is that you guys are a bunch of addicts with deformed brains.
>>
>>376059270

Well, sucks for everyone not living in ameriland then!
>>
>>376059282
Yep. At least read the abstract.
>>
>>376033692
Yes, fighting game tournament participants are notorious for being adderalled up.
>>
>>376059270

Oh, and the vyvanse did help me maintain a 4.0 average for my last three semesters due to actually being able to pay attention in class. Then I quit taking them when I graduated. Decided pill popping is not for me and I'll stick to the herb.
>>
>>376058103
How are you feeling now?
>>
>>376059512
hungry actually
>>
File: 1464376371504.gif (3MB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
1464376371504.gif
3MB, 444x250px
What benzos can I get for anxiety?
>>
File: 1453353780894.jpg (20KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
1453353780894.jpg
20KB, 400x267px
>>376033692

>Wanting to rely on stimulants for life and vidya

I swore them after many years of use for school, got tired of the side effects.

I'd rather be flawed than be someone different.
>>
>>376059282
>We aimed to investigate whether there are structural differences in children and adults with ADHD compared with those without this diagnosis.

>With the largest dataset to date, we add new knowledge about bilateral amygdala, accumbens, and hippocampus reductions in ADHD. We extend the brain maturation delay theory for ADHD to include subcortical structures and refute medication effects on brain volume suggested by earlier meta-analyses.
>>
>>376059381
nah dont get me wrong i love drugs but the mentality over there is fucking mental
ive heard people thinking about taking a drug to combat another drug's side effects there
>>
>>376059568
Don't take stims on an empty stomach unless you want a migraine.
>>
>>376059568
no you're not. And if you are you won't be
>>
>>376059617
None, they will only give it for full panic attacks
>>
>>376059568
Better eat before it kicks in in 10 minutes
>>
>>376059568
dude if you took 120mg you're going to be very sick when it wears off I assure you.
>>
File: 1473690231498.jpg (2MB, 1137x1524px) Image search: [Google]
1473690231498.jpg
2MB, 1137x1524px
I've only done vyvanse a handful of times, but I furiously masturbated and blew a Peter North load every time. So addictive and memorable. I can't believe doctors prescribe this shit for kids.
>>
>>376059857
>10 minutes
It's been almost an hour since I took the pills surely it would have kicked in by now
>>376059921
Maybe, but why aren't they doing anything?
>>
>>376059768
nah it all depends on the culture of the country (whether theyre drug-pro like america or a lot more conservative about it like eastern yurop) and especially of the doc itself
>>
>>376059709

I actually scribe in an ER and yeah the pill popping problem is pretty bad at least in Georgia. Half the patients we get a day seem like they're just coming in for a shot of morphine or a prescription for a handful of hydrocodones. I think it's perpetuated by the doctors who give it out like it's candy to boost their patient satisfaction ratings, which also affects their pay. Then you have the hospital administrations that want to keep their profits high.

As for taking a drug to combat other drugs, we have meth addicts every now and then that come in needing a refill of methodone. Which is basically a drug that is exactly what you described. It's all real.
>>
>All the junkies in this thread

Makes me so glad I'm not a fucking EMT, paramedic, firefighter, psychiatrists, etc.

No wonders cartel make bank out of you faggots
>>
>>376048110
Recently got diagnosed with ADHD myself. The issue is that for anyone who doesn't know too much about ADD/ADHD, the symptoms might look exactly like laziness or a lack of discipline. Even to yourself. And people who are clueless just love to shame you for even considering using a mental disorder as an "excuse" for laziness.

The best thing is to see a professional. Don't trust yourself or other people who claim to totally know that ADHD is a meme despite having no medical education. The only thing that should guide your decision to seek help is whether you feel that something is preventing you from living a fulfilling life. For me, it was easy: I couldn't fucking get myself through university despite vowing at the start of every semester to improve my study habits. I didn't even consider I might have ADHD before my doctor mentioned it, I just knew that something had to be wrong with me with how much I was fucking up.
>>
>>376059942
At first it's amazing but 12 hours later you're still sitting there
>>
>>376060131
Most EMTs and medics I know absolutely love administering narcan for drug overdoses, actuallly One of their favorite and most bragged about parts of the job.
>>
>>376060131
>Vyvanse
>Drug for junkies

Yeah, right...

At max it's 70mg spread out over 14 hours.
>>
>>376033692
can speak for adderall, it definitely helps.
>>
>>376060131
Vyvanse is like the anti junkie

You can't abuse it and it's so mellow most junkies steer clear
>>
>>376053519
Doing math in your head feels like a strong indicator for me. I've always been told I'm good at math, since I tend to be quicker than others to pick up on abstract concepts. But I'm fucking horrible at the calculations themselves. It requires too much working memory, I just get lost in it.
>>
>>376059414
>>376059659

I read the abstract, and read that greentext. Nowhere does it specifically state that they imaged the brians of ADHD patients who have not yet begun taking ADHD medication, nor have they taken any other drugs that may cause structural differences in the brain.
>>
>>376060525

>Being this autistically dedicated to powder in capsules

Whatever you say junkie, fitness is not even about macros but people make it out to be. The truth is people can achieve things on their own but like to be obnoxious about their achievements
>>
EU fag here.

I took a 30mg capsule of Elvanse (the EU name for Vyvanse) early this morning and it's now almost midnight in my country and I still feel really alert and woke and not tired at all. What the fuck do I do? The doctor told me it'd last around 14 hours max.
>>
>>376060737
>>376060737

guess you'll have to find the full article retard
>>
>>376053000
All lies
>>
>>376060819
Is it just me or does this post make 0 sense? Like what the fuck are you even trying to say
>>
>>376033692
Adderall for performance
Weed for enjoyment
LSD for immersion
>>
Adderall lets me focus on a game, with out im pulling out my laptop and checking 4chan and what not every few minutes
>>
>>376060923
Stop looking at computer screens, read a book, drink some tea, go to bed
>>
>>376060819
How does this make me autistically dedicated at all? What are you even saying?
>>
>>376039741
>Although amphetamine is a psychostimulant and not an antidepressant, it has proven helpful to some patients suffering from depression.

I wish amphetamine based meds werent outlawed in my country.
>>
bunch of fucking pussies.

There is no such thing as ADHD. Go suck a dick and do some exercise. All that hyperactivity is the amounts of fat and sugar you slurp with your whoremouth while you play vidya.

The "inventor" of the diagnosis of ADHD was ashamed and admitted to create it just to sell the drugs.

kys fags
>>
>>376061137
chelated magnesium
>>
>>376061345
>ADHD
>Not about impulse control

Also, can you source that last bit about the just using it to sell drugs things?
>>
File: d6d.jpg (27KB, 600x488px) Image search: [Google]
d6d.jpg
27KB, 600x488px
>>376033692

Vyvanse definitely made me focus, but I've never had a script. My buddy gave me some.

Fighting games I could focus, memorize combos, my reaction time and overall performance improved. It felt like one hour in training on the stuff I'd learn more than a week normally. With my art I actually had the drive to start and finish projects. The overall quality was better since I could focus and not get overwhelmed. At work I could prioritize tasks and complete them in a timely manner where normally I'd be frantically jumping between all.

Scared to talk to anyone and I don't know what to say. Also I don't like taking pills but they seemed to help.
>>
>>376061345

inb4 Someone calls this guy edgy

He has a point, pharamacy is like any business out there thinking about money first.

People should NEVER EVER put themselves as Organ donors unless they want others to let you die just to harvest your organs.

Seriously can you answer the simple fucking questions is there any benefits to using drugs? other than "fun" "comfy" shit?
>>
i hate that vyvanse doesnt give you that euphoria

but adderall is a fucking kick in the balls on the come down, its like literally meth. i get anxiety and fidget way too much. gotta take some benzos on the way down just to not start pulling at my hair.

and the obvious question, yes OP
more focus, more accuracy in games that i need it
>>
>>376033692
Vyvanse is god tier

adderall sucks, but it works.

both will help you focus, but I prefer the social skill gains from vyvanse over video gayming gains
>>
File: psychosurg52.jpg (77KB, 528x360px) Image search: [Google]
psychosurg52.jpg
77KB, 528x360px
>>376061550
should we go back to lobotomy or what you suggest really? drugs are far from perfect when it comes to mental issues and disases but its the best what we have now
>>
>>376061550
>Seriously can you answer the simple fucking questions is there any benefits to using drugs? other than "fun" "comfy" shit?
It improves my quality of life and makes me happy. I don't know why DRUGS ARE BAD MMMKAY people don't understand that, it is pretty simple.
>>
>>376058270
Nigga
>>
>>376061550
>unless they want others to let you die just to harvest your organs.

Nope, they'll actually prolong your life instead of just letting you die on the scene you tinfoil hat retard. Source: Med student, work in ER
>>
>>376061345

>do some exercise

It was because of Adderall that I felt so bored and antsy sitting around all day in front of my computer that I felt the strong urge to just get up out of my chair and go outside to walk for four hours every day. I went from being considered morbidly obese (weighing in around 286 pounds in January 2015) to being considered as being of "normal weight" (according to the Body Mass Index chart, normal weight for someone my height of 5 feet and 11 inches would be weighing 173 pounds... about six months after I started taking Adderall, June 2015.) I even started going to the gym.

If it weren't for Adderall, I'd still be sitting my ass in front of my computer 16 hours out of the 24 hours of the day playing video games.
>>
>>376061345
same edgy fag here.

adderall and the similar drugs will help you focus more. that is fact. But it will help anyone to focus more, not just the placebo effect adhd fags.

adhd does not exist.
>>
>>376039672
Nah, youre the one fucking everything up. At some point people need to allowed to make their own mistakes, either so they or the people around them can learn from those mistakes. Coddling fully grown functioning adults is why the world is filled with worthless manchildren. You can either let them make their mistakes when their younger and have a family to take care of them or when their older where they go to the street.
>>
>>376052226
It's kinda complicated, but here's how I think about it: Any task I can do has a certain level of "interestingness". I think the right word is salience. Stuff like fapping or playing video games has high salience, and it's very easy to stay interested in doing them. While tasks like studying or doing chores have low salience, they require a lot more willpower to do, and even when I force myself to do them, I tend to not give it my all, my mind just drifts to other things I'd rather do and tries to come up with excuses to do them instead. Too low salience, and a task becomes nearly impossible to do, though you're more likely to come up with an excuse to not do it than admit your literally cannot do it.

This is something everyone experiences, no one finds doing the dishes more exciting than video games. But with ADHD, the overall level of salience from all things are lower. So it's very easy to stay "focused" on a video game for a very long time, when there's simply no other tasks that provide the same kind of salience. Adderall brings those salience levels back up close to normal levels. So it might make video games even more engaging, but it also makes boring things more engaging, decreasing the amount of willpower you need to convince yourself to do them. I've had so many "holy shit, this can actually be enjoyable in its own way" moments since I started taking it.
>>
>>376060957

Guess you'll have to remain a druggie loser
>>
>>376061550
>is there any benefits to using drugs?
Literally saved me from dropping out of college.
>>
>>376061550
I'm an organ donor because when the DMV cunt wrote down yes even though I said no. I was too much of a faggot to make her change it.
>>
>>376060170
I don't need drugs for that.
>>
I enjoy dabs for most games, and i especially enjoy acid for arma 3, it just makes it intense as all hell, I also enjoy movies on acid though most of my trip i usually waste by getting distracted by stuff
>>
>>376033692
I'll play a little overwatch after a vyv coding session and I don't think it makes me any better, just.. more angry
>>
>>376063252
Butane poisoning is some shit.
>>
>>376063339
Mostly because it's overwatch
Fuck that game, and team games in general.
>>
>>376063359
I don't know what your talking about.
>>
>tfw taking ADHD drugs saved my life
Vyvanse improved my personality. It improved my shyness (still shy, but at least I can kind of talk to people now). It vastly improved my memory and my focusing. A little bit improved my reflexes.

But most importantly, due to all of this it let me get my life back on track. I went back and redid my basic education and then went onto higher education. It took me 5-6 years to complete but at least now I can pick and choose almost any career path I want whereas before I was limited to garbage man and grocery store worker pretty much.

The only real negative is that my pupils are large as fuck.
>>
File: 2017-05-05_17-33-30.png (782KB, 520x924px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-05_17-33-30.png
782KB, 520x924px
Seriously though why hasn't the adderall done anything, am I broken or something?
>>
>>376064187
yes, because you didn't consult your doctor who would've swapped you to another medication
>>
>>376053067
Your pupils don't get larger, it's just the white stuff around it gets a lot clearer giving the illusion that it's bigger
>>
File: 1484101731138.gif (2MB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
1484101731138.gif
2MB, 350x262px
>>376033692

>tfw I didn't know I had ADD until I smoked weed at 24 and it my brain felt like it was calm for the first time in my life
>>
>>376033692
adderall will improve your life greatly in every way.
>>
>>376064329
tried ritalin
doc refuses to try dexedrine or desoxyn
>>
>>376064187
what isle of wallgreens is adderall located??
>>
>>376064631
>Doc refuses to try Desoxyn
>Look it up
>It's literally meth

I didn't know they could even do that
>>
>>376064187
>one half tablet

Just take the whole thing, unless it'll kill you or something.

Seriously, have you taken any ADHD meds before? Do you know what to expect? What are your symptoms that caused you to get diagnosed? You're not going to start seeing rainbows everywhere or go full Peter Parker or anything.
>>
why wouldn't the government make performance enhancing drugs obligatory for research related fields?

imagine how far we could take science if we unlocked the brain potential of everyone working on science if the drug distribution was properly regulated for maximum efficiency of science work
>>
>>376064769
I'm the guy who took 120mg
>>
>>376064187

You need to break open the capsules and pour them into a diet coke and slam that shit on an empty stomach

high school man
>>
>>376064873
they're instant release.
>>
>>376033692
are stimulants the drug of choice for geniuses?
>>
File: 1379803118639.jpg (27KB, 455x334px) Image search: [Google]
1379803118639.jpg
27KB, 455x334px
Vyvanse is strong as fuck, you'll feel that shit for a good 36 hours before it wears off and you won't stop shitting and pissing the entire time. Great for grinding in games and up your reaction time.
>>
>>376064804
>imagine how far we could take science if we unlocked the brain potential of everyone working on science if the drug distribution was properly regulated for maximum efficiency of science work

Drugs like Adderall don't unlock the true potential of everyone. They simply let damaged brains (ADHD etc.) function more like a normal brain would.
>>
>>376064804
They are dangerous in the long run. Might damage organs.
>>
properly regulated for maximum efficiency of science work
>>
>>376064829
I don't believe you, and I don't believe anyone would such a thing. But let's pretend you did. You're going to have a bad time pretty quick. Remove yourself from other people. Make sure you have food on hand. Remove fragile objects from your vicinity. Do some algebra problems.
>>
>>376065148
I took 'em over an hour ago, they aren't doing squat.
>>
>>376060819
Nigga actually look uphow vyvanse works.
>>
>>376035575

"Why is there no cure" he asks, discarding the one thing that could come close
>>
>>376034265
DUDEWEEDLMAO
Nah nigga we a bunch of strung out angry fucks okay?
>>
>>376064702
And Adderall is literally amphetamine.

CNS type drugs just happen to work really fucking well for alleviating ADHD symptoms, while also having a lot of abuse potential if you don't take it in controlled doses.
>>
>been on a year and half tolerance break from pot
>just got a quarter from my bud
>plus have two bowls worth of keef in my grinder
we're going to the moon tonight boys
>>
File: 1486939240626.jpg (42KB, 604x703px) Image search: [Google]
1486939240626.jpg
42KB, 604x703px
>>376064907

Oh okay. then snort them tool
>>
>>376035575
Its pretty fun abusing it anon desu
>>
>>376064931
>are stimulants the drug of choice for geniuses?

Stimulants like Adderall and even Caffeine are the best to stay focus and to learn with.
>>
File: 5437.jpg (27KB, 368x410px) Image search: [Google]
5437.jpg
27KB, 368x410px
>>376062483
>even when I force myself to do them, I tend to not give it my all, my mind just drifts to other things I'd rather do and tries to come up with excuses to do them instead. Too low salience, and a task becomes nearly impossible to do, though you're more likely to come up with an excuse to not do it than admit your literally cannot do it.
You guys are starting to convince me that I should see a doctor. I thought all of this shit I'm reading was mostly normal.
>>
>>376065443
>year and half tolerance break
K laddie
>>
>>376064931
people with adhd statistically have lower iq though. its either overdiagnosed as fuck over there or 4chan is filled with retards
>>
>>376035575
Wish for a cure but take the treatment in the meantime, unless you want to suffer. You'll be shackled to your disorder otherwise.
>>
>>376065259
Actually, I'm curious. I read recently that citric acid, or acidic food/drink in general, can inhibit your body's ability to absorb ADHD meds. Have you in the past day or so eaten fruit? Drank fruit juice of any kind? Energy drinks?

Alternately, you should try doing something that you're actually supposed to be doing, not fucking around on the computer. Really, do your homework or tackle some chores or something. You should find yourself pretty motivated or thrilled to be accomplishing tasks, or focusing on your lessons or problems to solve.
>>
>>376065789
elaborate
>>
I dunno about that but Adderall definitely made me play for hours on end as a kid. Games rarely hold my attention for more than an hour and a half nowadays.
>>
>>376065905
Nothing acidic, no

As far as doing what I need to do, I work from home and that's what I'm doing but I'm still easily distracted.
>>
>>376056949
I took .5mg klonopin for under a year and had seizures on the withdrawals. fuck you you cocksmoking piece of shit. benzos are absolute garbage.
>>
>>376065259
Did you doctor happen to do a dna swab that analyzes how well you body absorbs different adhd meds? Mine did. I wonder if it actually just doesn't work for you. 120mg would have me fucking wired, it is really strange if you feel nothing.
>>
>>376058270
I'm pretty sure the stuff is compensating for a chemical deficiency in the brain. No shit it'll affect you differently if there's nothing wrong with you.
>>
>>376034265
Lol whenever I play with my fiend friend, he doesnt do shit and fuckin stares at walls for the majority of the game.
>>
>>376066186
No he didn't and I didn't know that was a thing
>>
>>376046640
Math is retarded, it's basically just telling you how to do things in a certain way. It would be a lot easier to teach a set of programmers math, have them program the math into some type of technology, then get rid of math all together.

What am I some kind of walking breathing calculator?
>>
File: 1493231913181.png (96KB, 228x202px) Image search: [Google]
1493231913181.png
96KB, 228x202px
>can't focus on anything
>have to always be moving
>playing games longer than 10 minutes is difficult

It's a suffering existence. Going to be properly diagnosed soon, but if the treatment doesn't work i'm just going to end it all. If no joy can be found in videogames, there is no point in going on.
>>
File: based Wolverine.jpg (574KB, 1920x2160px) Image search: [Google]
based Wolverine.jpg
574KB, 1920x2160px
>>376033692

Yes

Taking Adderall for several years has greatly improved my: physical reaction time, memory, attention, focus and thinking processes.

I use my K:D ratio, Win/Loss ratio and GPA in college a metric improvement.

Adderall 30 MG IR x 2 daily.
>>
>>376035575
You're a pussy, but I'm here to help.

You say you're scared of being shackled to a drug. Do you mean addicted? You should know the risk of addiction as we commonly imagine the word to mean is fairly low with these medications. It's a Class 2 drug because of the nerds and asians who sell essays to be able to afford this GPA booster from their loser friends who, like you, just give or sell the shit away.

If, instead, you mean that you're scared of having to rely on the drug for the rest of your life because you're admitting that you can't function properly without it, then that's a little different. I was scared too. I still am sometimes. But consider your options: you can either take this medicine, or not. You can start to function stronger, behave more properly, be more respected by your family, peers and coworkers. Or, you can continue to be the slowest fucker in the room and never realize it, live your life in slow motion, never measure up to anybody else, fail in school, in relationships, at work.

This choice is yours. Yes, you are going to be shackled to this drug, in a sense. You're going to be shackled to a happier, more successful version of yourself. Oh no, what a terrible fate.
>>
>>376046640
I'm good with maths but not calculations. I know what formulas to use for things and the means with which to solve them but doing the calculations in my head and storing all the values is impossible. It's why I got into programming, I can figure out how to tell the computer to do what I want and have it calculate the results.
>>
>>376066174
then imagine doing any other drug for 365 days straight then one day just cold turkey
some people are literally too dumb to do drug, you are one of them
>>
>>376033692

Why do you it's banned at esports tournaments and professional sports?

Gives you a pretty big edge over your competition.

It's like going from 60 MPH to 150 MPH with V-Tech.
>>
>>376046640
Holy shit yes. I was failing that and my language classes in undergrad before I got diagnosed. Went from being a C-/D student to an A/B student even in subjects I hated. It was like magic.
>>
>>376065817
Having a high IQ allows you to compensate for your ADHD, which means you can still do just fine in school. No one thinks to diagnose a kid who seems to do alright except for occasionally complaining about school being uninteresting. But if you have low IQ and ADHD, chances are the teachers will notice something's wrong with you. So you'd except the IQ statistic to be really skewed towards the lower end.
>>
File: Air Guitar.gif (1MB, 388x272px) Image search: [Google]
Air Guitar.gif
1MB, 388x272px
>>376066412

As a metric to measure my improvement over the last few years.

I really need a desk lamp.
>>
>>376065443
oh boy
i can't stand tolerance breaks
i get too bored
best i can do is like a week, and only if i'm on vacation or something usually
>>
>>376066174
Fucking autists like you give a bad reputation to drugs.
First of all, why would you start and stay with 0.5mg for an entire fucking year? With daily use, you build up a tolerance pretty quickly, there is no way you feel the effects of 0.5mg after a few months of daily usage.
Not noticing this already shows youre pretty fucking retarded, but how can you take a drug every single day for an entire day and just cold-turkey without looking for withdrawal symptoms? How did you not notice all the other symptoms before the seizures? Why did not you talk with a doctor?
So many questions, in the end you're fucking dumb and never do drugs
>>
File: Iamspartacus.gif (3MB, 312x176px) Image search: [Google]
Iamspartacus.gif
3MB, 312x176px
>>376046640

Yes.

I went from Math 083 - Basic Arithmetic to Math 280 - Differential Equations.

That's well past Calculus 1/2/3.

I am Alpha and Omega of math now.
>>
>>376065148
>food on hand
It suppresses appetite like nothing else. I was barely over 100lbs taking it in high school.
>>
>>376046640
In high school when I didn't give a shit, yes.
In college, I found it way easier when I forced myself to focus and did well in it.
ADD though, not ADHD.
>>
>>376066174
I drank 3 beer for under a year daily and had seizures on the withdrawals. fuck you you cocksmoking piece of shit. alcohol is absolute garbage.
>>
>>376067145
It does suppress appetite, but when it wears off, I have often found myself MURDEROUSLY HUNGRY AND FURIOUS. The hunger precedes the anger. I can quell the beast by making sure I'm able to eat as soon as I start to realize how ravenous I've become. This was when I had 15mg Amphetamine Salts
>>
>>376066040
Well then, I don't know how to help you man. Go talk to the doctor who gave you this stuff and tell him what you told us today. Ask him to check your body's PH level, and ask what other medications he can prescribe.

NOT what he WILL prescribe, but what he CAN. Fucking doctors.
>>
>>376066174
>literally stated everywhere from the internet to the actual box that they wasnt meant to used for more than 4 weeks straight
>took them for under a year then cold turkey give me seizures lol this drug is the worst
(You)
>>
>>376067383
It used to be so bad that I would throw up trying to force food down because I hadn't eaten in days.
>>
>>376067620
Jesus Christ. What were you taking? I hope you told the doctor about that shit right the fuck away
>>
>>376046640
I found math pretty easy early on (never understood why my classmates struggled with basic algebra), but as I got to more advanced stuff (probability and calculus comes to mind), I'd get these freeze-ups where new concepts wouldn't enter my brain at all. Then I'd spend hours finding different explanations, looking at examples, trying to reason through it, until suddenly it just clicks and I have no idea why I didn't get it earlier. Now, on medication, I'm progressing much more smoothly through multivariable calculus.
>>
>>376067715
Whatever the high dose for Adderall ER was at the time. By the time the extended release wore off I'd be taking more for school the next day. Finally eat by not taking it for a few days. Chronic withdrawals sure were fun.
>>
File: C-q07rjUwAEKZi8.jpg (136KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
C-q07rjUwAEKZi8.jpg
136KB, 1440x900px
How old were you when you grew out of weed and realised beer was better all along?

24 for me, wish I'd realised it a lot sooner. Dropping all my waste of space stoner friends felt so good.
>>
>>376066421
You should become a politician, this is pure kino of demagoguery.
>>
>>376067981
Damn. Yeah, I've only just been put on an extended release version of generic Concerta, I've never done either of these before. I was little disconcerted when I couldn't find any info on the bottle about how long the shit lasts, but I should probably try looking for an official source of info online before I get too scared.

Hey, at least you know you can save money on a lower dosage, right?
>>
>>376038238
It's true. Why the fuck do you think almost all E-Sport players whine on Twitter about lack of sleep, fucked up sleep schedules and such? It's Adderall, and a fuckton of it.

Well known fuccboi that takes Adderall to overcome his weak aim: https://twitter.com/mendokusaii

Well known fatboi that takes Adderall to hide his cheats: https://twitter.com/envy_taimou
>>
>>376068297
Bullshitting and appealing to how shitty you feel is the only way I know how to be, because growing up and being just smart enough for teachers to not care or notice when I fell behind in classes taught me two things. How to bullshit, and how to feel real shitty about myself.

So naturally, I'm trusting that that other guy knows exactly how it feels.
>>
I was diagnosed with add when I was about 7. I'm now 23. But since then I never had any meds or heard anything much about it really. But I'm gonna see a nevropsychologist on Monday and Tuesday and do tests etc. Which might help indicate I have adhd (without the hyperactivity) it's a double edged sword because meds could help me lots but also make me addicted to them and suffer side effects. And I'd argue any normie taking the drugs would also gain positive things from it.
>>
>>376068606
The critical mistake here was to assume that drugs will guarantee that he will become a better person and improve. There is no telling whether he's an oversensitive hypochondriac that imagines issues where there aren't any or if he's the token "This guy is a little slow, heh heh" person of the group. Getting diagnosed with "autism" or "ADHD" means fuck all today.
>>
>>376068591
Holy shit it all makes sense now. I often see a lot of pro players and streamers complain about this exact thing on Twitter and their streams, and as it turns out using adderall actually does fuck up your sleep schedule/keep you awake.
>>
>>376068591
Could also be living a lifestyle that doesn't allow your circadian rhythm to readjust. Literally everyone I know who spends as much time on the computer as me have issues with their sleep schedules because of this.
>>
>>376068591
It's possible to have sleep issues without taking stimulants of any kind. That is hardly a proof of anything.
>>
>>376068591
You wanna know if somebody is taking Adderall when gaming?

Look at their pupils. If it's dilated then they're taking it.
>>
File: Perfect.jpg (343KB, 1446x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Perfect.jpg
343KB, 1446x1080px
>>376066421

>MFW I read this.

How old are you, senpai?
>>
>>376033692
we would take them when playing league

we compared it to Neo seeing the 0s and 1s at the end of the matrix, you get 2x as good in my experience. zoned the fuck in
>>
>>376069382
Or maybe their rooms are dark. Most people that game a lot do it only by the light of their monitors. Or maybe they have damaged nervous system, which could be for a great number of reasons. That also means fuck all. You're really showing that you know fuck all about anything.
>>
File: Operator.jpg (34KB, 300x281px) Image search: [Google]
Operator.jpg
34KB, 300x281px
>>376069510

It's different for everyone but when I wake up and take my 30 MG IR then have a small meal, in roughly 15 minutes my brain is fighting all on cylinders and if given a task I execute said task with EXTREME PREJUDICE.

I more or less become Operator-tier at nearly everything.
>>
>>376046640

I would be interested in the concepts, but the gruelling repetition makes me want to kill myself. Math teachers saying that if you're shit at maths you go to work at McDonalds. Jokes on them, I'm still NEET.

I'm now adult adult ADHD and on dex, and learning programming and having a great time. I want to gain the skills necessary to get a damn job being a code monkey.
>>
>>376070531

Math teachers are super salty about having to resort to teaching math to business majors who will go on to make a shit load of money, to survive.
>>
How can I get this drug for free I am poor
I will suck someone's dick
>>
>>376070794

>Unzips dick.

State?
>>
>>376068849
Fair point, I guess I also trusted that he actually was diagnosed. I can't say I know anything about people getting an unnecessary diagnosis, just that everyone is pretty sure it happens, you know?

Mostly I am pretty angry that it wasn't until I was in my 20s that I went and got diagnosed, and it's like well I'm fucking glad I did it before I dropped out and killed myself because I thought I was retarded. So then I hear people say shit along the lines of, "Man I'm just stupid, I can't do math and learning stuff takes so long," or like that loser who cried about not wanting to get shackled, and I can't help but get frustrated and think, you could be suffering what I was dealing with and you really could be better than you are, but somebody has to point you in that direction, so it may as well be me.
>>
>>376070850
Michigan
Hope you're into beards
>>
How do you find a good supplier on the darknet? Like how do you distinguish between some schmuck and a legit seller?
I have a dealer currently but want a plan of action once I inevitably move away
>>
>>376068591
>>376068859
>implying
I've never touched adderall in my life and my sleep schedule is completely fucked. You don't need drugs to do it. Not to mention that pros probably travel all the time to different events and get jetlag.
>>
>>376070901

Too far and too gay.

I have a 6 month supply stockpiled for midterm and finals; I sell them for $30 a pill to richfags who didn't study or Asians who don't have 100% in their classes.

Also, I'm business major.

Poetry.
>>
>>376064702

There is basically no functional difference between amphetamine and methamphetamine. Meth just has a spooky name, and desperate lowlives don't dose low enough to avoid fucking themselves up.

If you had an illegal meth hookup and dosed at therapeutic levels then it would be exactly the same as getting it from a doc, except for drug quality/purity of course.
>>
>>376070965

What part of the country?

Be careful, senpai.

It's an Class 2 drug and trafficking in it is serious time if you fuck up and get caught.
>>
>>376071595
methamphetamine passes the BBB easier
>>
>>376071595

Did you know generics are allowed to have a 20% over or under deviation from the baseline established by the brand name manufacturer?

Try to get your doctor to write, no substitutes.

Unless you do your homework and find the manufacturer who produces the 20% over those sell for quite a bit more.
>>
>>376071712
New York. Not the city.
>>
>>376068591
Don't they do drug tests now?

>>376068859
There's such thing as energy drinks and by drinking large quantities of Gfuel and Red Bull you can fuck up your sleep schedule and I've done it before.
>>
>>376071964
most insurance plans won't cover name brand if a generic exists
>>
>>376071994

Too far.

Sorry, senpai.
>>
>>376033692
From experience: No. It really does not.

However, MDMA does help in lower doses. It gives an ability to see everything at once and stuff seems to almost flow in slow motion. Tracking things in first person shooters feels like second nature.

I am sure there are other drugs that do this, but I don't know them. I am so convinced that the people who play competitive FPS are on some kind of drugs other than adderall to let them practice longer hours.
>>
>>376072641

True, so just shop around at different pharmacies until you find one that gives out the best generics.

And Bob's your uncle.
>>
>>376036404
When you get motivated to do something there's always a small step you forget.
>>
File: KD Ratio INTENSIFIES.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
KD Ratio INTENSIFIES.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
Exactly 70 of 30 MG IR Adderall.

And I get another 60 on Monday from my script.
>>
>>376073778
gross
i'll stick to my CLEAN vyvanse in capsulated form
Thread posts: 506
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.