[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: mea.jpg (154KB, 681x779px) Image search: [Google]
mea.jpg
154KB, 681x779px
What went wrong?
>>
Putting no care into the game because it's the fourth game in its series and believing it'll sell based on name alone.
>>
>>376033412
Ugly people
>>
>>376033412
they're only human after all, so you can't put the blame on them
>>
>>376033412
It's not nearly as bad as those reviews are letting on. The left counter is more accurate this time.
Some people came into it expecting something like ME2-ME3 and got something more like ME1.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (81KB, 677x361px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
81KB, 677x361px
>>376033967
>more like ME1
>>
>>376034295
>expecting a game with similar mechanics and higher numerical order to be rated the same as its predecessor released a decade ago
>>
>>376033412
They gave it to the Montreal team that literally had zero experience in making a full game. Also sounds like they outsourced a lot of the facial animations to a smaller EA team in Europe or some shit. Sounds like EA didn't give much of a shit about getting the game made. Basically sounds like it was just a cash grab for them.
Also the budget for a AAA title and rpg was on the cheap side. 40 million isn't a lot of money for a triple A title. Hell, Dead Space 3 ended up costing like 80 million dollars.
>>
>>376034501
>having any expectations of a game in a current year

i guess you're right, but the entitled devs shouldn't be expecting my money in return
>>
>>376033967
The fuck are you going on about? Is worse than a 4/10. As someone that didnĀ“t even pay to play it, I just wanted that shit to end ASAP. Being a little bitch errand boy to be ordered around, sounding like a pussy yet being treated like a hero for the AI in your brain, and every conversation leads down to the same results, to the shitty gameplay of you being able to fly around the field while the enemy are too dumb to do the same, are only the tip of the shit ME:A is.
>>
>>376033412
>can only play as a human
>>
>>376035098
> Being a little bitch errand boy to be ordered around, s
But I liked it. I felt like I actually have to do some legwork to help the colonies, instead of just fighting galaxy-threatening enemies

>being able to fly around the field while the enemy are too dumb to do the same,
Most of them don't have jumppacks, afaik
>>
If you want a real answer it's because they fired the experienced employees and hired new people mid development
>>
we can blame this on white people somehow
>>
File: 43562773443.png (11KB, 120x152px) Image search: [Google]
43562773443.png
11KB, 120x152px
>>376037328
>game made by niggers and sandniggers
>WHITE PEOPLE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
I honestly forgot this game existed.
>>
>>376037313
This. Talented people left, replaced by people with little or no experience .
>>
File: bioware-montreal-crew.jpg (162KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
bioware-montreal-crew.jpg
162KB, 1000x667px
>>376037521
Are you retarded
>>
>>376037916
wasn't this confirmed wrong since 40% of the team behind ME:A left after it went gold? including the currythunder nigger?

go get an older pic of the team
>>
It was fine. I had fun. it's the worst Mass Effect, but that still makes it light years better than dragon age 2, or Inquisition, or Tortanic.
>>
>>376038038
How would an older pic change anything?
>>
>>376038207
>fine
Felt this way too, on its own its a fine game but it failed to deliver on virtually everything i enjoy about the franchise
>>
File: electronic arts versus bioware.jpg (96KB, 960x1920px) Image search: [Google]
electronic arts versus bioware.jpg
96KB, 960x1920px
>>376033412

EA.
>>
>>376039001
If a company got snatched by EA in the first place, it's their fault for not having two legs to stand on.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.