[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was Pikmin 3 so much worse than the first 2?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 2128997.jpg (199KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2128997.jpg
199KB, 1280x720px
Why was Pikmin 3 so much worse than the first 2?
>>
You didn't like Pikmin 1 was the problem.
>>
>>376033162

1. Too short
2. No timer
3. Not enough new enemy types
4. Don't get the new flying Pikmin until almost the end, whereas in 2 you had white and purples right at the beginning.
>>
Why is OP always such a contrarian faggot?
>>
>>376033162
But it's better than 1
>>
Cuz everything Nintendo made during the Wii U cycle was absolute garbage.
>>
>>376033393

Boy you're out of your goddamn mind
>>
>>376033162
Its alright, I just dont like using the game-pad to throw.
Maybe when i get better I'll like the auto micro-management with the other two charachters but it makes a day really complex for me
>>
>>376033612

To be honest that's your fault for not using a Wiimote
>>
>>376033759
Not him but if you use the remote you cant use the gamepad features
>>
>>376033162
It was alright. Pikmin 2 was the best. No restrictions, time limits, and it just had the most content. It felt like an upgraded "super" version of the first one, since it ran on the same engine. I'm hoping for the same thing with Pikmin 4. Use 3's engine and just make "more of it."
>>
>>376033824
yea, you can still use the gamepad while using a wiimote
>>
>>376034262
Where the fuck are you supposed to put it? Have it in your lap while you hold the remote and nunchuk?
>>
>>376033162
>That blue pikmin in the mouth
RIP
My autism made sure that none of my pikmin died ever
>>
File: Pikmin-3-image-3.jpg (152KB, 850x467px) Image search: [Google]
Pikmin-3-image-3.jpg
152KB, 850x467px
>>376033162

Pikmin = Pikmin 2 = Pikmin 3

They are all wonderful and in some way superior to the others.
>>
>>376034395
True

but Pikmin 2 is a tad better than the other 2 imo
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.