[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOTY 2017

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 279
Thread images: 39

File: 1482319007158.jpg (178KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482319007158.jpg
178KB, 1280x720px
Why you're not playing best PC game right now? It's literally 2017 GOTY.
>>
Fuck off and kill yourself.
>>
>>376026753
Because I've just upgraded motherboard because old amd 6300 wasnt doing things i needed
Will be playing it tomorrow again
>>
>>376026753
how do I apply to get paid shilling mediocre games?
>>
Oh it's the hourly playershit shilling thread, nice
>>
>>376027432
>shilling
>best PC game
>sold 2 mil copies in 1 month
>>
>>376027847
Guess why it sold that. Due to shilling and paying twitch cancer to play it.
>>
>>376026753
It's alright. I know it's in early access so things can change, but thus far my only beef with it is that the map is *too* large (or that there aren't enough players in a game), I don't think every game should be

>Jump out plane
>Rummage around some buildings for five minutes
>Run to a circle for 15 minutes
>Get sniped by someone out of nowhere, after not having seen a single other person the entire game

Maybe encounter 1 other person, so far the game is basically a good 15 minute running through woods and fields simulator. I don't see how they could realistically fix that though without making another, smaller map.

Also a personal dislike is how abundant guns, advanced guns are. I'd have preferred it more like Battle Royale where it's mostly melee weapons, there are really only small guns and they're quite rare, very little ammo. That's just a personal thing though, I can understand if they were going for something else with this.
>>
File: 0001 - D7rMzsQ.gif (241KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
0001 - D7rMzsQ.gif
241KB, 200x193px
>>376026753
kek at all the
>consolecucks
>shitters who can't git gud
>poorfags whose PC an't run it
>>
It's literally H1Z1, what the fuck
>>
>>376027939
Melee in a game like this is hard given a few factors, and given tbe guy's previous arma mod history, you can see why he's gone this direction with the gameplay. As for player count, 100 per game seems adequate, and if you're not finding people then change you game strat (i.e. go for the bigger towns instead and get straight into the action)
>>
>>376028080
H1z1 is a joke
No content
Ridiculous clothing

Dota and lol and hon and hots and strife are the same
Its called a genre cunthead
>>
back when i was 16 i thought i wanted a game like this but now that i'm older and all these H1 types games are coming out, I'm finding that I don't want that gameplay.

what i want is tactical, like the Swat games.

these deathmatch games barely have any thought in them, you just run around and rely on your twitch reflexes, so it's basically open world Counter-Strike.
>>
>>376026753
why do you keep ironically shilling this game you fucking faggot
>>
>>376028075
I know for a fact that I have a better pc than you I wouldn't use one out of my 32 gigs of ram to touch this game
>>
>>376028075
poorfags whose PC an't run it
All you need is a 4th gen CPU, you don't even need a decent graphics card for this game due to how shit optimized it is, mostly only using the CPU for work instead of distributing it decently.

Friend of mine is in the process of upgrading, has 60fps all game with a R5 1600x and a fucking FERMI GPU giving him all the heat his room needs.

He dips to 30fps in the lobby with all the players around him and also when he's in the overworld in a spot where he can see a lot of elements (for example on a mountain) due to having max draw distance set in his settings.

Before his upgrade he was running a fucking FERMI with a 8350, he had a thermal reactor in his case with this setup kek.
>>
>>376026753
I honest thought it was a free game with microtranactions when I first heard about it.

But then I realized its a $30 game with no meat so i didn't even bother trying it.
>>
>>376028442
>you just run around and rely on your twitch reflexes
Oh, I see you haven't actually played the game.
>>
>>376028693
Your loss, bought it the moment it released, earned enough money on skins to buy it two more times in a week.

Shitposting aside, the game is pretty fun, specially with friends.
>>
>Why aren't you playing flavour of the month arena shooter right now?
>>
>>376028587
You sound like you have a lot of friends
>>
>>376028742
okay, want a cookie? no i haven't played it, because like i said in my post, i don't want these games. sorry if that triggers you.

feel free to enlighten me, what else do you do in the game?
>>
File: lel.webm (3MB, 700x392px) Image search: [Google]
lel.webm
3MB, 700x392px
Why didn't you goys buy Playerunknown yet, the best new PS2 game?
>>
>>376028442
>>376028906
>hasn't played the game
>posts about it
Literally lmao
Check out r6s i guess
>>
File: 1486229521811.gif (2MB, 480x292px) Image search: [Google]
1486229521811.gif
2MB, 480x292px
>>376028821
>moving the goal post
>>
File: 1374646180226.jpg (106KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
1374646180226.jpg
106KB, 554x439px
>>376028807
>somehow it's bad to put in hours into the game as long it covers the price
>just because it's popular at this moment
If it's 30$ all you have to do is play for 30 hours that you truly enjoyed, if you meet that kind of 1:1 quota then the game was worth it, else it goes to buyers remorse category.

Sometimes I wonder how your kind can have vidya as a hobby with that shitty mentality, oh I know...you're the kind that only pirates games.

To prevent a derail, I pirate too, I buy what I enjoy, when I can't pirate I just refund shit cold blood.
>>
>>376026753
I play games to avoid human beings, not to interact with them
>>
>>376027939
>run through an open field
>get shot

>waaah I wan't to play a fast paced arena shooter
>why isn't every shooter the same

The whole point of the game is not to be spotted. In solo if you get spotted without spotting your enemy (and they know what they are doing), you're as good as dead.

Be aware of your surroundings.
Be careful. Be patient.

If you want to run around and shoot stuff this might not be the game for it.
>>
>>376028238
>melee in a game like this can be hard

Then make it not hard. The game's in early access alpha, a lot can be changed. For example I'd like to see possible different starts, other than just plane drop. Like a possible Hunger Games-style start, where everyone starts around a huge loot pile in the beginning, would be cool, netcode be damned.

As for seeing other people, that's not my point. I don't want to see other people more often, they're dangerous and scary in the game, but I should be forced to. I shouldn't have to change my playstyle to go and seek out people, the game should force me to deal with it and adapt. Again this is all just personal preference, but I think I'd enjoy it more if the playspace was more cramped, forcing you to other people rather than having to seek them out.
>>
>>376029072
>proving my point furthermore
>>
>>376028442
Wow you're so mature
>>
>>376029169
post speccy poorfag
>>
>>376026753
>early access survival shooter
>GOTY

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>>
File: 1452272879492.jpg (89KB, 651x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452272879492.jpg
89KB, 651x720px
>the quarterly twitch kappa cancer discord dudebro streamer early access multiplayer survival fps bait game

I'll pass
>>
Literally a shooter for people who don't like shooters.
>>
>>376028906
Sneak around. Deceive people. Lay down traps and ambushes. Feel good when you execute it just right. Feel the adrenaline rush and your hands shake when you're stuck in tiny circle which you can see in it's entirety without anyone around ... except there are actually about 10 other people in there trying to kill you. Fucking tense.
>>
>>376028906
Why give an opinion about it if you never tried it? wat
>drive a lambo
>love it
>friend recommends me trying the new lambo
>says it might be better than current lambo
>say it's shit without even trying
>say that I watched a couple videos that proves my point without sitting in there
What else do you do in a car aside driving it?
Enlighten me.
>>
If I wanted to sit in a corner all day waiting for something to happen, I have free MMOs I can play.
>>
>>376029146
Honestly if it wasnt so shit, the culling would be a good game for you given the criteria you want
>>
>>376029000
so you can't post about something unless you've played it?
making up guidelines to feel cool?
and you can't tell me what there is to do in it because you know there isn't shit to do, lmao literally a fag lmao MEMES.
>>
>>376028906
Also I don't want no fucking cookie. I want my chicken dinner.
>>
>>376029257
16gb ram ddr4 3200mHz
i7700k
Msi gtx 1070 gaming z
>>
File: steam.jpg (287KB, 780x515px) Image search: [Google]
steam.jpg
287KB, 780x515px
>>376026753
Fuck gaben and fuck pc gaymer.
>>
>>376029323
why are you trying so hard?

>>376029172
did i offend you because i said "back when i was 16", kiddo?

>>376029306
so open world Call of Duty?
>>
>>376029391
You can post about it but trying to say
>i don't like x about game y
When you haven't even played it is fucking dumb. You literally have 0 reference point
>>
Why consolefriends so upset about this? Don't you have your bloodborne and zelda to play or unlock nier ending #32429 or to save fellow black nigger in Horizon Zero Dawn?
>>
>>376029136
Maybe that's true for something like H1Z1. This game though literally forces you on pain of death, to always be moving and eventually have to take risks in order to survive.

>Don't run through a field to not get shot

Except if I want to make it for the smaller zone in time, I have to run straight for it, which means running through that field, or over that hill.

It seems to me that the endgame ends up favoring whomever gets lucky enough to be at the center of the zone whenever it constricts. Obviously this makes sense, except that the constrictions are random, so really it's your luck, if you happened to be in the center of the new constriction, when you're all nice and set up already with your sniper rifle, free to kill anyone who is forced to quickly run towards you.

I'd agree with you if the game didn't have a time limit and the constant zone constricting, but by nature it often forces you to make normally stupid decisions like running through a field to reach the new zone in time before getting left out and dying.
>>
>>376029546
i didn't say i don't like x about game y, i said i want tactical shooters.
so knowing this, learn to read, learn to comprehend and learn to not get butthurt, okay 12 year old?
>>
>>376028080
It's H1Z1 but not nearly as broken. It's mediocre but it's still the best battle royale game out right now.
>>
>>376029524
>anubis and the buried bone
isn't that the game that was posted here all the time?
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
>>376029539
>why are you trying so hard?
Proving how you made a stupid point is far from trying hard.
>>
>>376029539
Have you played call of duty? Because that sure doesn't fucking sound like it.
Do you even video games?
>>
>>376029717
Cmon man its /v/
No one is allowed to like video games
>>
>>376029565
No one is upset about this game existing, people are just tired of this game being spammed on /v/ with the same fucking OP every few hours
>>
>>376029615
>these deathmatch games barely have any thought in them, you just run around and rely on your twitch reflexes, so it's basically open world Counter-Strike.

Seems like you're the one who needs to work on comprehending your own posts, kiddo.
>>
its another pick up trash off the ground and don't get gassed game
these games are lazy just looking at them
they didnt even bother to improve the world

don't even tell me its early access the lazy core they made will stay that way forever
>>
File: 1457955993679.jpg (43KB, 570x587px) Image search: [Google]
1457955993679.jpg
43KB, 570x587px
>>376029691
people comment on things they haven't experienced a lot, man, but keep on trying to silence opinions you don't wanna hear, it'll work out real good for you.
>>
>>376029348
Well let me clarify, I don't want Battlegrounds to become the game I want. I would just like it if the sorts of things I want, were available in Battlegrounds.

Like a mode which doesn't have weapons more advanced than handguns and ammo is scarce. Or different possible starting methods, like the plane drop they have now, or a Hunger Ganes style cluster at the start. Or even different map restriction methods instead of a decreasing circle. Like a Battle Royale style, where squares of the map grid progressively become (and stay) "off limits" and you have only a minute or something to get out.

I like the game and I think it has a ton of potential, these are just some things I would like to see added, and would make the game better for me personally. Being that the game is in early access, my hope is that things like this happen.
>>
>>376029497
Not a speccy
Poorfag probably can't even run PUBG
>>
Bought it, can't even hit 60 fps constant on very low on my 1070, downscaling to 1080p (from 1440p) doesn't help.

Played a single painstakingly long round and boring round and refunded that shit instantly.
>>
>>376029717
yeah in CoD i pick all the mines, the thing that blacks you out from radar, sneak around camp, set traps, sounds like you're just in denial.

>>376029820
quoting a line then retorting with "no you" is supposed to make sense? because you don't make any sense right now. yes, it's open world Counter-Strike.
>>
>>376028630
Yes it's a CPU intensive game but the GPU definitely matters.

My friend sent his 1080 for RMA and is using a gtx 560 (also a fermi) and he gets average 30 fps on his 6700k.
>>
>>376026753
Waiting for first person only servers. Too many fights in this game come down to a few teams staring at each other completely safe from cover. It's impossible to make a move because there is no reason for the enemy to expose themselves unless they have a shot.
The game usually ends up coming down to blind luck on where the circle ends up falling.
>>
>>376029808
>people are just tired of this game being spammed on /v/ with the same fucking OP every few hours
So it's okay when Persona does it
>>
>>376029576
>to always be moving
No. No it fucking doesn't. Don't drop so far away from the center or get a fucking vehicle.

>Except if I want to make it for the smaller zone in time, I have to run straight for it, which means running through that field, or over that hill.
Same again.

>It seems to me that the endgame ends up favoring whomever gets lucky enough to be at the center of the zone whenever it constricts.
>Luck
But it isn't all that random. You should be better about pre-emptive positioning.
>sniper rifle
>in a circle that small
Really? What are you doing?

>often forces you to make normally stupid decisions like running through a field to reach the new zone in time
Again. You need to be mindful of your drop zone and constantly check the map and plan routes ahead of time. If you are running through an open field you already fucked up. You dropped too far off and/or you should have gotten a car and/or you should have spent so much time looting and more time moving.

Don't blame the game for your shortcommings.
>>
>>376030028
>I didn't say I didn't like x about game y
>direct quote of you saying you didn't like x about game y
>quoting me contradicting my last post is supposed to make sense?

No it's not but that's pretty much my entire point. You're too stupid to even follow your own "logic".
>>
>>376030154
or GTA
Our Souls games
>>
>>376026753
I enjoy it but they really need to do something about the garbage servers. Performance is also questionable at best.
>>
Genuinely a fun game, really fun with friends aswell.

>assburgers on /v/ dont like it
surpise
>>
>>376029931
Jesus aren't you a big boy arguing with people on the internet
>hah see I knew it you dont hav-

My fault for giving a shit about your opinion in the first place

HOWEVER given that you didnt decide to shit on what I said and rather argued the legitimacy of what I said, I'd say that you've realised I'm not a "poorfag" and that you were wrong about it mr 32gb ram. Best part about this is that you wont argue it because I'm right and if you do

then gj m80 I'll let mummy know her lovely little neet won an internet argument
>>
>>376030321
*or
>>
Why they always try to copy Chernov tho?
>>
I greatly enjoy it, playing with 3 friends is fun.
>>
>>376029883
That's not the issue, the issue is pointing out gameplay without playing it first, if you picked about anything else then it would had been a valid opinion.

In your case, what you wrote first literally is what I see you as in your pic.
>>
weebos are just mad that PUBG is infinitely better than their gay weebo trash like nier and pissona
>>
>>376030225
>Don't drop so far from the center

The center is ranomly determined. Especially as the game progresses.

>Get a vehicle

Get a loud bullet sponge.

>Isn't all that random

You can roughly guess, but I've played several games where the new restriction is on a completely other far side. Also not always even just the new center location itself, but wonky locations. Like being centered on a river.

>What are you doing

Several games now I've played where it's won because before the center gets *that* small, some guy with a sniper rifle got lucky with his positioning, and killed everyone moving for the circle. Even saw one where the circle got super small, and he stayed outside it and just quickly popped everyone before he died of being out of bounds.

>Everything else

You can call it a shortcoming but I think you're contradicting yourself. You proclaim being more patient, but this is one of the worst types of games for that.

Unless your definition of patience doesn't extend beyond maybe five minutes because that's really all you'll ever get in this game, if you're lucky. I mean you're trying to say that patience is important, in a game where matches only last like 15 minutes. If a match could last several hours I'd agree, but they don't.
>>
>>376030651
To think it actually sold more without any marketing.
>>
I've played it, and it's fun, but GOTY has been stripped of pretty much all meaning. Do we really need to twist the knife by calling an unfinished early access game GOTY?
>>
>>376030898
your mom is WOTY.
>>
>>376031002
Every mum is
>>
>>376028949
But its early access duhh, you can't criticize this game
>>
>>376030819
>without any marketing.
Except it have. It's a PLAYERUNKNOWN GAME.
>>
>>376031120
your mom was in early access since her first menstruation.
>>
>>376026753
Is this another battle royale game?
>>
>>376030784
You two should just get a room and fuck each other, make some love.

All you need to do in this game is:
>military base
>don't be a retard and actually win that zone, even if the plane doesn't go there
>get all that great lvl 3 gear + full spec m4
>get a car and go to the first boundary after the circle starts kissing your ass in the military base
>move to the center of the circle when it starts closing a second time
>enjoy being close to the border or even not having to move at all at the next shrink due to being in the center of a already reduced by 2x Circle
Protip from someone that always hits top10 and that has been winning 5 out of his 10 games lately.
>>
>>376031274
By a guy who has good history with the genre
>>
>>376031335
For the record, I'm the one complaining about running across fields and dying, but I still make it top 10.

But the military base, so you're saying it always has good gear? I thought the whole map was random every match. Good to know.
>>
File: waffledog.png (497KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
waffledog.png
497KB, 540x540px
Game is fun with some friends but sucks ass solo. Also it runs like dog shit on all settings. I hope they fix performance before anything else.
>>
>>376030784
>The center is ranomly determined. Especially as the game progresses.
If you drop in the center of the island, there's an 80% chance that you're going to be in the circle.
And if end up on like the south military base, then you are still within running range. If you find yourself getting smoked by the blue wall of death or being pressured to run through open space, then be sure to drop closer to the center, loot less and move sooner.

>Even saw one where the circle got super small, and he stayed outside it and just quickly popped everyone before he died of being out of bounds.
Fucking bullshit. When the circle gets smaller the blue wall of death does way more damage than normal. I placed second yesterday because the circle was so goddamn small, got caught out of bounds and lost full health in a matter of seconds. Depends on what you mean by "small".

>but this is one of the worst types of games for that
No it fucking isn't. All of your complaint are due to the fact that you keep getting pressured into doing stupid shit by the blue wall of death. Get better about managing your position.

And by patience I mean the ability to make yourself crawl to the edge of the right or across a clearing or wait a few seconds after killing someone to see if somebody else will come to loot before doing it yourself.

>Get a loud bullet sponge
Depends on what you do with it. If you drive through a populated area or drive right up to a house and get smoked then you get exactly what you deserve. Killed a guy who did exactly that yesterday. The strength of the vehicles is in their speed. Don't stop for nothing. Weave. Don't use low power vehicles. Don't drive through open space.

Quit bitching and moaning and get better.
>Wah I'm not bad, the game is bad
>>
>>376031664
I enjoy it solo/duo more than 3's and 4's
>>
File: 1493845832327.jpg (1MB, 1739x1738px) Image search: [Google]
1493845832327.jpg
1MB, 1739x1738px
>>376031662
>>
File: 1463899331818.jpg (2MB, 1196x4312px) Image search: [Google]
1463899331818.jpg
2MB, 1196x4312px
>>376026753
Hi Mr. Marketeer.
>>
>>376028075
Only PC fags have so little taste that they can enjoy early access survival trash
>>
>>376026753
I generally dislike twitch.tv-streamer-bait-FOTM-games
>>
Are the drops in the power station actually good? What kind of stuff can I expect to spawn there?
>>
>>376031842
Actually my original complaint is that most of the time spent is just running around on your own through the woods or fields and never meeting anyone till the end.

>>376032002
Thanks for that.
>>
How much of a BLACKED.com addicted cuck do you have to be to pay to test the alpha of a game?
>>
File: file.png (883KB, 897x651px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
883KB, 897x651px
>>376031662
Was meant for both of you, forgot to quote both ayy
Yeah, military base has always great gear, pic related is my loot priority there.
I always go for 1 and 2.
IF the circle boundaries are outside the military base where I have to move soon, then I don't go for 3, 4, 5 and 6, since by the time I loot 1 & 2, the circle is kissing my ass already, since the first shrink takes almost no damage at all, if you have enough healing items, you could easily loot point 3 of my image.

IF the base is inside I loot every point from 1 to 6.
>>
>>376032067
Isn't Ark the most downloaded game on PS4?
>>
>>376026753
Why are you making daily shill threads asking why people aren't playing this month's most popular youtuber bait turd?
>>
File: yc2E4y5.jpg (2MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
yc2E4y5.jpg
2MB, 3000x3000px
>>376032002
>>376032132
Isn't that image very outdated?
This is mine, which is outdated too, from like 3 weeks ago.
>>
File: frrrraaa.png (19KB, 459x403px) Image search: [Google]
frrrraaa.png
19KB, 459x403px
Because it's the only game in my steam library that crashes me literally every fucking match. Even on lowest settings. I can max out any other game with 60+ fps but not this one. Literally every match. Who the fuck dropped the ball on this one.
>>
>>376032196

It was for a few months (at $55 believe it or not)
>>
>>376032196
I have no idea, I only play good games like Persona 5. But whatever, I'm sure THIS early access survival game will totally get a full release this time
>>
>>376026753
It's just Call of Duty in a bigger map with dress up.
>>
>>376032147
>>376032072
>>376032067
so many salty cucks that hate fun
>>
File: 1492397457318.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1492397457318.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>"I-if I throw enough buzzwords at it then it'll be bad!"
Game can't even run on most PCs and outsold the indie trash you cocksuck, stay mad.
>>
>>376032306
>I only play good games like Persona 5.
HAHAHAHAHAHHA
>>
>>376032438
Early Access survival turd made for the Twitch audience.
How can this be anything but a garbage tool for youtubers to rake in money from 12 year old views?
>>
>>376032438
>>376032445
>early access
>survival
>this time it will be good! Unlike the last ones haha
>>
>>376032510
Whaaaaaaaaaa it's bad because I say so whaaaaaaaa
>>
>>376032572
>whaaaaaa
This is an unironical post by a supporter of Early Access ''games''.
>>
>>376032532

Most of them have been good (despite being glitchy)

practically all of them last longer than most stuff shilled here
>>
>>376032532
>No one has yet to utilize genre to it's potential=bad
>Work in progress=bad
>Genre I don't like or am bad at=bad.
Okay.
>>
>>376032246
Where does this information even come from? Is it somebody's subjective experience or is this based off game code or devs or what?

I see the ruins at D4 have a low% of loot but it's kind of been my breadbasket whenever the plane is near enough. In my experience I can get level 2 helmet, level 2 vest and some kind of assault rifle pretty reliably. Plus not a lot of people seem to drop there because it doesn't seem as prominent on the map.
>>
oh boy I better buy le multiplayer survival game #35619675
>>
>>376032572
More like "Whaaaa it's bad because it's a generic unfinished alpha you have to pay for and probably will never get a full release"

Lmao, Rust is STILL in early development after YEARS of being made. PCcucks will defend it, of course.
>>
>lead designer is the modder that made ARMA BR and worked on h1z1
>early access
>survival
Never dropped a game faster in my life.
>>
>>376032306
There are plenty of games that were better during EA than they are at this very moment or after release.

Rust is a very good example, I have over 400 hours on that game, after they pushed the update that removed zombies and replaced it with red animals it started going to shit.

The moment it gets released I'll refund it, saying that the game didn't turn out to be what I expected, which is a valid point for EA games that always gets refunded when they leave EA.

Like somebody already said, as long you played the money you spend then it's worth it, even if it isn't released, if I spend 50$ for a game and only play it for 20 hours then I feel buyers remorse, even if I enjoyed it.
If I pay 30$ for a game and end up playing way past that value in hours, then it's an all time fav.

So basically, Rust wasn't a buyers remorse for me, but I will still refund it because Gary was a fucking retard and I'm mad at him.
>>
>>376032572
Who but a tumblrina would unironically type something like ''whaaaa''?
Seriously, who speaks like this?

>>376032712
PCfag here, any and all Early Access games are a cancer that needs to leave.
>>
>>376032002
Stalber is terrible though
>>
>>376032687
Red zones of that map have lvl 2 gear in every corner, specially in the military base.
>>
>>376032712
It's not PCfags just shills, they are paid to make one thread a day and always follows the same routine, it's dead until people call out the shills, then all ''discussion'' is dropped to focus on calling everyone who doesn't fall for this either a loser, a virgin, a contrarian or whatever buzzwords that give out the fact that someone is not from /v/
>>
>>376032694
>oh boy I better buy le weeb "game" #35619675
>>
shills fuck off back to twitch please
>>
>>376032684
>>376032670
You have to be a child to defend this. There's no way people keep buying these early access survival games unless their favorite twitch shill told them to like it. I played DayZ back when it was an Arma mod FOR FREE, and now you retards are buying more and more of this unfinished, glitchy trash that'll be abanobded once everyone moves on to the new indie survival early access mmo
>>
Already have H1Z1 and Ghost Recon Wildlands.

I can operate much better in those.
>>
>>376032712
Alpha, beta, full release, who gives a fuck? I can play it now and its FUN.
>>
>>376032936
>be abanobded once everyone moves on
On average they last MUCH longer than stuff shilled on v. Load up steam most played and you'll still see ARK and king of the hill.

A lot fo stuff shilled here is forgotten almost immediately (most obvious recent example being nioh)
>>
>>376032936
>you must be a "insert offensive term here" to play "something i don't like and never tried"
really makes you think
>>
>>376032931
Fuck off back to your waifu circlejerking
>>
>>376033008
I agree!
Purchase PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDSâ„¢ for only $29.99!
>>
File: 1493000477368.jpg (96KB, 352x499px) Image search: [Google]
1493000477368.jpg
96KB, 352x499px
>>376032936
I've yet to buy any "Battle royale" bullshit, but this one does seem fun, from what I've seen, I'm waiting on it to be optimized before trying it, but you can go ahead and keep spouting the same "Poisoning the well" fallacy, and being like every single other retard here that can't and won't think for themselves because it's better to bandwagon and find boogeymen everywhere than it is to make your own evaluation on something.
>>
>>376033008
>dude who cares about standards, all I need is my favorite twitch meme to give it a thumbs up and I'll buy it! None of the other early access games have been finished but who cares, it's fun! Standards are for plebs lmao
>>
File: 1469893524127.jpg (41KB, 403x365px) Image search: [Google]
1469893524127.jpg
41KB, 403x365px
>charging $30 fucking dollars for an early access game
Maximum overgoy.
>>
File: output.webm (758KB, 864x94px) Image search: [Google]
output.webm
758KB, 864x94px
>>376032983
>not a new poster in this thread
>shitposting for baits
Reported.
>>
>>376032687
i dont know where they get these player unknown ones from but i assume its the same as they did with dayz. they just opened up some config files and they can see loot spawn coordinates and percentages of tier.
>>
>>376033247
less cheaters
>>
>>376033326
No, just goys.
High quality goys, at that.
>>
>>376032687
All seems kind of bullshit to be honest. I've gotten fully geared out of blue areas on that map multiple times. They're pretty much all I hit and I rarely get screwed.
>>
File: 1469725411422.jpg (321KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1469725411422.jpg
321KB, 1920x1080px
I'm always amazed by Nolan's masterful use of cinematography as a story-telling device such as with these two images. Take note of CIA in front of the plane. It is a well balanced shot where man and horizon form perfect quadrants on the frame. Together they act as Cartesian axes, intersecting to create an origin around which the rest of the world is ordered. This is clearly an image of a man who thinks he's in control. The following shot supports this by contrast where we see the hired guns in a car blindfolded and disoriented. The camera shakes violently and the horizon is askew. This is a shot of men who are not in control. For the next minute of dialogue CIA maintains his mask of composure as he orders his men and interrogates his captives. It's not until the staged killing when a double-masked Bane questions the reality of what his senses perceive. Bane rejects the world that CIA had built around the captives and this quite literally shakes his foundation. CIA stumbles for the first time in this moment, partly rustled by the turbulence, partly taken a back by Bane's ability to speak, but primarily shaken by the tremors of the crumbling system of order he had built and maintained in the figurative image of the Agency. As CIA and Bane converse face to face it is Bane who remains steady, whereas CIA shakes in frustration as he struggles to restore order with idle threats. It is then that we see the second plane approaching the first, both of which take on an axial form (plane) from the wings and fuselage. The one "plane" flips the other, turning CIA's world upside-down. In the midst of chaos and a broken system Bane establishes himself as a new order, pic related. With his heart at the origin, his body becomes the vertical and horizontal axes, and all space around him is a new Cartesian plane risen from the ashes of CIA's order and metric. As the shell of an old world drops away orientation and verticality is restored.
>>
>>376033092

Apparently not, since anon said he tried it.
>>
>>376030359
I passed out but I'm back fag
>Still no speccy
Shamefrul dispray
>Y-YOUR A LOSER NEET
Can't get a computer this good off of neetbuxs
>>
File: Laughs.jpg (158KB, 478x463px) Image search: [Google]
Laughs.jpg
158KB, 478x463px
>All these upset poorniggers literally raiding the thread.
>>
>>376033186
What the fuck are you on about?
As long it's a game you have fun with and you put shitload of hours into it, then it's perfectly fine.
Would it had been better for you to brand it a finished game for 50$ with Patchesâ„¢ or Season Passâ„¢ like most games do nowadays?

The game is fun, it has flaws and they're being worked on, nice turbo-autism though.
>>
>>376033627
Why would you pay for trash?
>>
>>376026753
Latest game to keep underage busy. Ignore it and be grateful for containment games.
>>
>>376033683
idk, haven't bought a ps4 yet
>>
>>376033639
How about charge money after finishing the game?
>>
>>376033683
But I haven't bought Nier kektomato
>>
File: 1493074181129.jpg (326KB, 779x777px) Image search: [Google]
1493074181129.jpg
326KB, 779x777px
>poorfags on /v/ mad an early access arena survival shooter has already made more sales and is more fun than their generic moe weebshit game #21283
Hahahahahahahahaha
>>
do you know that is coming to consoles right?
>>
>>376033805
No, instead of shit you bought other shit.
>>
>>376033786
So basically, cutting the throat on literally almost every Indie Developer Team in the current market?
Having a group of people helping you develop a game isn't cheap you know?
We're not in the 90s anymore where all you had to do was give big bucks for your hardware and then figure the rest out by yourself.
>>
>>376033683
>Market value is based on my personal opinion of a product.
Guess Corvettes are trash because I wouldn't buy one if I could.
>>
>>376033910
Good, the indie market is 99% shovelware, nobody will miss it.
>>
>>376033839
just after DayZ.
>>
>>376033492
I've also dropped in the cargo warehouses in Georgopol in B3 which is marked high % loot and got nothing but a shotgun, a frying pan and a coat in two warehouses before loosing a mid-range battle against a vector.

Such is life in the zone I guess.
>>
Stop a second are pubgfags literally children?
They can't give a good reason the game is good
They switch the subject whenever they don't have anything to say
And they keep using ad homiums
>>
File: 1684321456.jpg (39KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1684321456.jpg
39KB, 601x601px
>>376034025
Even if your figures and statistics are retarded as fuck and a huge asspull that has nothing backing it up, I still want that those 1% that would get killed.
>>
>>376034102
>are pubgfags literally children

Probably not when it requires a very good pc to run
>>
>>376034157
True, 100%.
>>
>>376033975
No Early Access game is worth money.
Only finished games are worth money.
>>
>>376034102
I think you're confusing the anti pubg fags with pubg fags.
Because the pubg fags can at least use "fun"
Anti pubg fags are literally all about "B-BUT THIS GENRE IS POPULAR"
"B-BUT THIS OTHER GAME DIDN'T DO WELL"
Those aren't arguments son.
You think an indie dev paid Summit and literally every content creator to play his game and pretend it wasn't shit?
Do you think everyone has a fresh million dollars on standby for everything they do in life?
>>
PCbros: early access survival games for 29.99, get bored after 2 hours and never come back. Game never leaves EA and devs run off with the money

Sonybros: fun, challenging, enthralling RPGs like Persona 5 that are finished products and have plenty of content to justify its price tag
>>
>>376034025
I disagree. Not even the guy you're talking to. AAA games are of high quality but they stick to a tried and tested formula. Indie devs have the opportunity of trying out new stuff due to a lack of million dollar support which is both a blessing and a burden. I play a lot of indie games because they are usually different, original and something that hasn't been done before.
>>
>>376034352
Indie games?
The ones that are all survival games?
>>
>>376034267
Hot opinions bud, too bad not everyone agrees with you.
>>
>>376034398
Shit, I guess War for the Overworld had a genre I didn't knew it belonged to.
>>
>>376034267
What is a "finished" game? A game that you can play? A game that is no longer in development? What about patches? If a game gets patched, does it mean it's still in development?
>>
>>376034606
Not being in Early Access, for starters.
>>
>>376034327
>enthralling RPGs like Persona 5
lol
>>
>>376034606
What about expansions and hotfixes?
Regardless to say, that dude is retarded as fuck and probably never went into development once in his life or neither knows the process of it.
>>
>>376034606
He won't give you a straight answer because he knows he's being a fag.
>"B-but muh 90's!"
Games had bugs and game breaking glitches in the 90's, unfinished.
>"B-but, b-bbut!"
Nope, your rose tinted goggles won't change the fact you're a fucking idiot bitching about something no one has or will care about.
>>
>>376034641
Lets call it something else then, would that fix your autism?
>>
>>376026753
>Shooting game
>good
>ever
kys
>>
>>376034327
I play on PC and I've played more than 2 hours of this game and am going to keep playing it. There, your predictions are bullshit.
>>
>>376034740
No, it's still a program for games that aren't finished.
>>
>>376034907
So, every software released, ever?
Good job.
>>
>>376034686
>>376034606
>trying to defend early access
How cute.
>>
>>376026753
kill yourself shill
>>
>>376034398
Yes. All indie games are survival games. You are absolutely right. No indie games are platforms. There are no indie card games. etc.
They are ALL survival games. This is the law.
>>
File: 1492283909207.jpg (101KB, 1857x789px) Image search: [Google]
1492283909207.jpg
101KB, 1857x789px
>>376034907
>Still has yet to explain the pre requisite for "Finished"
>>
>>376034965
Every program is part of Early Access?
>>
When will the shills fuck off?

This game is trash.
>>
I don't have friends and I'm a virgin loser.
>>
>>376034993
But there is nothing that needs to be defended?
>>
File: 1425440992287.jpg (29KB, 339x329px) Image search: [Google]
1425440992287.jpg
29KB, 339x329px
>>376029524
>He doesn't want to play Daytona USA with his friends on steam

C'mon son.
>>
>>376035009
I know not being part of Early Access is one of them.

>>376035095
As predicted in here.
>>376032895
>>
>>376034670
Never fucking ever, you salty faggot. Persona 5 was literally the best game I've played since DaS1, I haven't been this addicted to a game in years. It fucking solved my lack of interest in gaming. And you will never fucking play it.

But hey, at least you can play muh survival early access trash complete with screaming 16 year olds with brony profile pics
>>
>>376026768
this
>>
>>376035165
>He's literally just mad because it has "Early access" slapped on it.
Tiny brain no comprehend word?
No comprehend development cycle?
No comprehend anything?
>>
>Early access
>Survival
>Doesn't work for hardly anyone
>If it does work it's filled with glitches, stuttering, crashing

We've been down this road before. Good bait calling it goty though.
>>
>>376028906
don't bother discussing this pile of shit, literally only children like it
>>
>>376035187
what do you mean never fucking ever? i could go and buy it right now on my ps3 if i wanted that shit lol
>>
>>376035187
to think a simple Original Sin 2 will eclipse it.
>>
>>376035269
Being in Early Access means it's unfinished, I hate it because it's selling unfinished games.
>>
ITT shills

this game is absolute shit

only complete retards buy it
>>
>>376035187
>profile pics
Oh I see you've played this game also. Please share with us your expert opinion on why you think this game is trash.
>>
File: 1491010982160.jpg (39KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
1491010982160.jpg
39KB, 680x510px
>>376035269
>babyspeak is an actual point used to defend early access by shills
Could you fall any lower?
What's next, call people virgins and losers?
>>
>>376028080
This.
>>
File: 1483876888670.gif (58KB, 132x140px) Image search: [Google]
1483876888670.gif
58KB, 132x140px
>this entire thread
>>
>>376035413
Every game is unifinished to a certain extent though.
Arkham knight had performance issues, unfinished.
MGSV had unfinished story.
Witcher 3 had barebones gameplay, unfinished.
>>
>>376035417
children = retards
checks out >>376035382
>>
>>376035539
So, this game is even more unfinished than those?
>>
File: 1394050487708.jpg (39KB, 356x376px) Image search: [Google]
1394050487708.jpg
39KB, 356x376px
>>376026753
I bought the game when my friend tempted to play with him. I intended to play only a little and refund after. The premise is stupid, the price too steep and it's EA with lots of bugs.

We played until 4 am.

I'm enjoying this game, and I HATE IT.
>>
That's not Bannerlord
>>
>>376035492
Triggied?
So who's paying to "Shill" early access by the way?
The shadowy jew overlords in the video game meeting board room?
>>
>>376035590
Not a new IP and you replied to OP praising it.
Shill.
>>
>tfw meet a bunch of fun new people through mutual friends to play with
>tfw reconnected now with four childhood friends through this

for that alone it's been worth the time and money. the game is just plain fun. every complaint I've seen on /v/ that isn't "twitchbait" and rightfully complaining about optimization is people who are literally too dumb to use basic tactics and formulate strategies based on the situation.
>>
>>376035590
Me too!

I'm just a normal player, like you, who found this amazing game and am enjoying it right now.

I highly recommend that everyone on 4Chan buys this game, it is amazing and worth every penny.
>>
>>376035587
More finished than TW3.
Not as finished as Arkham knight or MGSV tho :^)
>>
>>376035413
You are mad because a game is being worked on and receives updates consistantly? As apposed to a game that receives no support?
Are you mad because you don't get to tell me how to spend my money?
Are you mad because people enjoy a game that you don't?

Oh my, how self indulgent.
>>
>>376035646
>triggied
you okay there pal? I know those 20 cents you get for shilling mean a lot to you, but calm down
>>
File: 1344574133337.jpg (100KB, 457x473px) Image search: [Google]
1344574133337.jpg
100KB, 457x473px
>>376035081
Early Access = Unfinished Product
There are products that are considered "finished" that are a buggy mess, while there are alphas and betas that are less buggy than those finished turds.

What is it about Early Access that triggers your autism so much?
You and anyone here trying to shit on this failed to provide a valid reason for that position.

If a dev-team has no money to finish or apply an idea that they started they go either crowdfund or early access to keep expanding it.
Saying "hurr durr all EA are shit and should be axe'd" is childish and pretty damn retarded to the point I'm questioning your cognitive abilities.

Is it bad that an EA goes full jew like DayZ and Ark? Yes, absolutely, that's not always the case though, at this moment, these cases are still in the minority, and those that aren't you can still refund if the end-product is not what you expected it to be, Killing Floor 2 is an excellent example with the refunding fiasco that happened with it after release.

And normal refund policies still apply to EA, you play it for 2 hours and you don't like it? Refund.
Pay 30$ and end up playing for 30 hours or even more? More than worth the money.

I still fail to see your damn autism about Early Access, it completely boggles my mind whenever somebody brings this up, and to this damn date I still don't see any reason to hate it, the advantages for the market highly outweights the cons, even if shovelware comes into play.
>>
It's actually really fucking good. The gameplay is fast paced and cerebral, and even though it's EA (who actually gives a fuck?) it has tons of content and is basically 100% done. 9/10, would play forever
>>
>>376035590
>>376035671
>>376035698
>>
>>376026768
mad and bad
>>
>>376035780
>Didn't answer the question
>Deflects to some bullshit about 20 cents.
I thought it was 3 cents? Or are you getting out memed?
>>
>>376035818
>>376035843
kill yourself schlomo
>>
this game is shit

stop shilling it

this game is shit

stop shilling it

this game is shit

stop shilling it
>>
>>376035587
You're right. I measured it's "finishedness" with my flepton meter.
>>
>>376035698
/v/ is so upset people are having fun they have to false flag as marketers.

i'm not sure why i still come here.
>>
>>376026753
Aint playin cause played all night. Need some rest.
>>
>>376035946
either go to /vg/ or fuck off
I heard suicide is also a good option to take if you can't prevent yourself from being an annoying cunt
>>
>>376035787
>getting baited this hard
>>
>>376035908
>>376035920
mad cuz bad
>>
>>376035946
Literally the only time /v/ has liked an MMO survival game is the original day z mod. Why are you surprised that shills exist? These fags make the same god damn thread every day
>>
>>376035670
You mean Intellectual Property or what? I don't get it. Anyway, I replied to OP because it helps getting (you)s

>>376035698
You want a timestamp or something nigger?

In any case I might still end up dropping the game and regretting paying so much for just a few hours of gameplay.
>>
>>376036047
>joining a discussion with valid points equals being baited
How many layers of irony you on right now my man?
>>
>>376036083
t. literal child
>>
Because I'm saving up for a $750 PC right now and even if I had it I'm still in my semester. Gotta keep up that 3.6 GPA
>>
File: 1430980847825.jpg (30KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
1430980847825.jpg
30KB, 351x351px
it's just another flavor of the month streaming game just like any other MOBA, survival sandbox, or battle royale-esque that gets popular on twitch.
>>
>>376036153
>valid points
Nah, fuck off. You're defending developers selling their alphas for full price with 0 intent on them being finished. Kill yourself. The sad part is you're probably not even a shill and you're doing it for free
>>
>>376036126
and Minecraft
>>
>>376036142
IP, means that's not your first post.
>>
>>376036161
>>376036254
mad. cuz. bad.
>>
>>376035818
I play this game. I like this game, and even I don't agree with.

>has tons of content
>basically 100% done
>would play forever

>gameplay is fast paced
It's not and it doesn't need to be.
>>
>>376032196
Not the fag you were replying to, but IMO if you have to play one survival, early access, crafting and mmo (4 horseman of cancer), Ark would be my vote. I got it in a humble pack or gifted or something and it's much better than any other one I've played. Even straight PVE can be fun.
>>
>>376026753
2017 Garbage of the Year
>>
>>376036217
>Moba
>flavor of the month
>>
File: 1485830625180.gif (1001KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1485830625180.gif
1001KB, 480x480px
ITT shills get mad because people don't want to play early access shit
>>
File: 1468417467862.jpg (53KB, 474x595px) Image search: [Google]
1468417467862.jpg
53KB, 474x595px
>>376036240
>developers selling their alphas for full price with 0 intent on them being finished
Minority case, point disregarded.

You browse /pol/ too I guess?
That's pretty much how they think when a minority of a huge group does bad shit they group it all together.
>>
>>376036274
t. friendless teen
>>
>>376036361
so mad so bad
>>
>>376035946
The porn. You come here for the porn. This is something that you do after you have finished fapping.

Definitely not for the well thought out, well expressed thought provoking discussions.
>>
>>376036320
What a coincidence!
>>
File: 1493616581088.jpg (64KB, 297x365px) Image search: [Google]
1493616581088.jpg
64KB, 297x365px
>every shill ITT's face right now
>>
>>376036356
Yea, Rust, The Forest, Day Z, Ark, practically every early access survival is still in early access and in alpha. And I used to browse /pol/, but people who lean left are unwelcome there in 2017
>>
I wonder who could be behind this thread.
>>
oy vey goyim buy my game, it has guns! So much content!
>>
>>376036273
You mean the poster count? It didn't go up?
>>
File: 1481117364648.gif (2MB, 388x356px) Image search: [Google]
1481117364648.gif
2MB, 388x356px
Oy vey goym, buy my game!

It's not like all the other early access survival crafting games, I swear!

We'll finish it this time, I promise, now give me your money, who cares if it's not done yet?
>>
>OY VEY GAMERS, TRUST ME. MY THIRD GAME WILL EVENTUALLY BE FINISHED.
>THIRD TIME'D A CHARMX R-RIGHT
>>
>implying you need to shill something that sold 2 million copies already
How can blundermata and memenetta even compete?
>>
>>376036770
What's the other 2
>>
>>376026753
> Playing early access flavor of the month garbage

no thanks senpai
>>
File: 1472714404628.gif (8KB, 256x264px) Image search: [Google]
1472714404628.gif
8KB, 256x264px
>>
>>376036512
Your mistake was adding a game to the list that's going to leave early access when the story reaches its conclusion, which isn't far from now, I'll let you figure out which game it was.

Point still stands, minority.

Just because a minority abuses the system does not instantly mean that your only solution is to completely axe it even though it's bringing more than enough benefits that outweights the cons of those that abuse it.
There is always going to be these kinds of assholes in these systems, just don't buy shit from those again when they try again, I for once will never give Gary a cent.

Best way would be to actually find a solution to that abusing minority, for example, a forced release after 2 years of development, which in my opinion, is more than enough time to release decent implementation of the product you idealized as a developer.
>>
>>376036030
You could literally just filter the thread you fucking idiot. Why are you so bitter? Can you even run the game? You're giving me the impression you're not just stupid, but poor too.
This isn't a general, and games are meant to be discussed on /v/.
>>
>>376028080
pubg is literally H1z1 <-You are here.
h1z1 is literally arma3 BR
arma3 BR is literally Arma 2 BR
>>
>>376037135
How exactly would one filter this thread?
The name of the game isn't in the OP, and the image is unique.

Sounds like you're just a salty shill trying to damage control
>>
>>376037135
>OY VEY SILLY GOYIM, DON'T RUIN OUR SHILLING
>>
File: 1482567502638.png (107KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1482567502638.png
107KB, 300x300px
>>376037135
>>
>all this jew spamming
>being this mad
>>
Everyday until you like it.
>>
>>376029546
>I don't understand why people don't just buy every game ever even if you have no interest in it just to make sure you don't like it
>so what if every youtube and twitch streamer ever on the planet has played it, you still have no idea what kind of game it is

This board is going to shit
>>
bump!!

I won't get paid if this thread dies early
>>
sage in every field
>>
>>376037696

thanks for the bump friend!!

$0.02 has been deposited into your advertiser account
>>
File: 1480906993362.jpg (133KB, 760x440px) Image search: [Google]
1480906993362.jpg
133KB, 760x440px
>nier will be GOTY!
U mad weebs?
>>
>>376037804
t. angry shill
>>
>>376026753
>early access
I see people are still falling for this meme
>>
>>376037878
m c b
>>
How do we stop all these shills? It has already been proven that shills target the major boards on this site and advertise their crap
>>
File: 1463750481480.png (435KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1463750481480.png
435KB, 720x720px
>>376038041
Shitpost the threads into oblivion and make threads shitting on the game.

Mods obviously don't care so it's the only solution.
>>
I'm not an underage child who follows the trends of meme streamers. You have fun though. Until next week when Battle Royale Part 5 comes out and everyone moves to that, which will be taken over another week or so after that. This battle royale meme is as stale as the open world survival crafting shit.
>>
>>376037804
Zelda will be GOTY for majority of critics, everyone who says otherwise is a retard.
Thread posts: 279
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.